Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Shinobi Reality Advertisement Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Shinobi Reality Advertisement Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Shinobi Reality Advertisement Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Shinobi Reality Advertisement L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Shinobi Reality Advertisement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinobi Reality Admin
Shinobi Reality Admin

Shinobi Reality Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Reality Advertisement   Shinobi Reality Advertisement EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 am

Shinobi Reality Advertisement Sr_ad10

We want you…

The
cycle has been recreated once again for the experience that Shinobi
have battle since the beginning of the Shinobi world. Like all great
histories, this story is what men have called a ‘repeat in time’ and
perhaps they are right to say such actions. But the era of today has
changed ever so much in this time frame. Yet even with the advancement
of what technology has to offer and how the culture of the old and the
new begin to mold together, it appears that there will always be two
sides to the story.

Shinobi Reality Advertisement Shinobiwars

History is much like an endless waltz, the three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

Peace:
There are none left who remember the Fourth Shinobi War, nearly two centuries have passed since Uchiha Madara's attempt at control, he and his fellow legends of the Shinobi World have fallen into the pages of History, within those wrinkled pages that most ignore. Following the War one might say the generation became spoiled, Uzumaki Naruto's actions within the Last Great Shinobi War bringing peace to the continent. For a time, the Academy students were put to bed with stories of glory brought from the war, from the peace which the new 'Savior' had brought. The days past, the birds flew, babies cried and the aged died, but there was not a weapon lifted in violence. One might say the villages lost their edge, their true purpose pushed into the story book pages where tales of war slept. Pacified out of purpose, the Shinobi Villages began to fade, a Nindo became nothing more than an antique ideals, Ninja became nothing more than mercenary, before their own stories disappeared into the library of history as the world rested in it's period of peace.

War:

As all things do, the world of 'True Shinobi' faded away with time, it's death coming slowly in the decades after the last of the Great Wars. Within peace, the people became docile and weak; for there was no threat for them to contend with, nothing for them to truly fear. As if similar to smelling the weakness of the defenseless children, it seemed that an unknown force swept from the darkness, leaving nothing but ruin behind as it struck this helpless world. They seemed to come from nowhere and their force ravaged these Children of the Shinobi who were all but helpless as the peace had driven them from the path of their ancestors.

This unstoppable force became known only as the Celestial Empire, their origins unknown, the most truthful rumors spoke of them coming from a distant country far beyond the known borders of the Shinobi Continent, others whispers, inspired by terror said this army came from the flames of Hell itself. This army was composed by those who fought different than the Shinobi of Legend, they fought with force of hand and weapon, with skill outside the realm of ninjutsu and with their weakened state, the Shinobi world fell quickly under the force of the Empire. Yet, despite having lost their edge, all was not lost for those who had been so easily conquered.

With their weakened states, the Shinobi Villages had fallen far from their former glory in the time of peace before the coming of this new conflict. Thus, most fell quickly, the lesser villages burning out quicker than a candle in the wind, even the main villages could only fail against the strength of the Celestial Empire, yet once again an alliance was formed, for one must learn the art of war when it is so violently thrust upon you. Alone and in their weakened state, these pathetic villages could not fight against the might of the empire alone, so once again they came together to fight for their world, fighting in the battles of the Fifth Shinobi War.

And Now Revolution:

Benefits
Entertaining Plots!
Custom Creations
Stat System that isn't confusing and actually works!
Unique Promotion System
Active Staff Members
And lots of cake...

Our Button
Share it with the World!
Shinobi Reality Advertisement QqwQg

Code:

[url=http://www.shinobireality.com/][img]http://i.imgur.com/qqwQg.jpg[/img][/url]

Code:

[center][i][img]http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/15/59/06/77/sr_ad10.jpg[/img][/i]

We want you…

The cycle has been recreated once again for the experience that Shinobi
have battle since the beginning of the Shinobi world. Like all great
histories, this story is what men have called a ‘repeat in time’ and
perhaps they are right to say such actions. But the era of today has
changed ever so much in this time frame. Yet even with the advancement
of what technology has to offer and how the culture of the old and the
new begin to mold together, it appears that there will always be two
sides to the story.

<div style="margin:auto;text-align:center;width:100%">[img]http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab154/freakyboyblu/shinobiwars.png[/img]

[i][font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]

[size=18][font=impact]History is much like an endless waltz, the three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.[/size][/font][/font][/i]

[b][u][i][font=avante garde][size=16]Peace:[/font][/i][/u][/b][/size]
[font=Trebuchet MS][i]There are none left who remember the Fourth Shinobi War, nearly two centuries have passed since Uchiha Madara's attempt at control, he and his fellow legends of the Shinobi World have fallen into the pages of History, within those wrinkled pages that most ignore.  Following the War one might say the generation became spoiled, Uzumaki Naruto's actions within the Last Great Shinobi War bringing peace to the continent. For a time, the Academy students were put to bed with stories of glory brought from the war, from the peace which the new 'Savior' had brought. The days past, the birds flew, babies cried and the aged died, but there was not a weapon lifted in violence. One might say the villages lost their edge, their true purpose pushed into the story book pages where tales of war slept. Pacified out of purpose, the Shinobi Villages began to fade, a Nindo became nothing more than an antique ideals, Ninja became nothing more than mercenary, before their own stories disappeared into the library of history as the world rested in it's period of peace.[/i][/font]

[b][u][i][font=avante garde][size=16]War:[/font][/i][/u][/b][/size]

[font=Trebuchet MS][i]

As all things do, the world of 'True Shinobi' faded away with time, it's death coming slowly in the decades after the last of the Great Wars. Within peace, the people became docile and weak; for there was no threat for them to contend with, nothing for them to truly fear. As if similar to  smelling the weakness of the defenseless children, it seemed that an unknown force swept from the darkness, leaving nothing but ruin behind as it struck this helpless world. They seemed to come from nowhere and their force ravaged these Children of the Shinobi who were all but helpless as the peace had driven them from the path of their ancestors.

This unstoppable force became known only as the Celestial Empire, their origins unknown, the most truthful rumors  spoke of them coming from a distant country far beyond the known borders of the Shinobi Continent, others whispers, inspired by terror said this army came from the flames of Hell itself. This army was composed by those who fought different than the Shinobi of Legend, they fought with force of hand and weapon, with skill outside the realm of ninjutsu and with their weakened state, the Shinobi world fell quickly under the force of the Empire. Yet, despite having lost their edge, all was not lost for those who had been so easily conquered.

With their weakened states, the Shinobi Villages had fallen far from their former glory in the time of peace before the coming of this new conflict. Thus, most fell quickly, the lesser villages burning out quicker than a candle in the wind, even the main villages could only fail against the strength of the Celestial Empire, yet once again an alliance was formed, for one must learn the art of war when it is so violently thrust upon you. Alone and in their weakened state, these pathetic villages could not fight against the might of the empire alone, so once again they came together to fight for their world, fighting in the battles of the Fifth Shinobi War.[/i][/font]

[b][u][i][font=avante garde]And Now [size=16]Revolution:[/font][/i][/u][/b][/size]

[font=Trebuchet MS][i]As with all conflicts, the wars must end and peace must resume, as is the dance of history. Yet as Kirigakure and Kumogakure recovered their strength, the mass of all villages now united within its walls, those left to survive were forced to see the world in a different light. The lack of conflict had nearly caused their destruction, this they knew; but this same destruction had cleared the path for a new type of existence to rise up. This newly ravaged world was ripe for conquest or for conquering and whatever be their reasons, be it religion, purpose, destiny or plain greed, these war-torn Shinobi found themselves set to create their very own Empire.

With the Village Hidden in the Cloud as the last great super power, they began to spread their power, seeking at first to bring their own 'peace' to the lands with the power of Kurayami, Kaisen behind them, a man who was denoted by many as a sage in his own right. Yet darkness was wrought when his disappearance brought about the rule of Tetsumi, Hiroshi,  a man who's greedy and  dark heart sought to conquer the world only to increase his own power, yet his reign was shaky at best and there are rumors of a man ready to step up after him; but who knows what his goals of conquest may be. Yet somewhere among the village chaos, a new group began to gather power in the shadows, taking the place of the 'Akatsuki' of legend, they sought this conquest for their own reasons, hidden from Kumogakure within the post war chaos...

Now it becomes merely a race, which of the two powers can control the most of the Shinobi World...and will they be able to hold it? Will another power rise up and join the battles...or will the chessboard be knocked from the table and the entire game thrown into chaos?

[/center]

[hr]
[center]
[color=cyan][b]Benefits[/b][/color]
Entertaining Plots!
Custom Creations
Stat System that isn't confusing and actually works!
Unique Promotion System
Active Staff Members
And lots of cake...

[color=green][b]Our Button[/b][/color]
Share it with the World!
[url=http://www.shinobireality.com/][img]http://i.imgur.com/qqwQg.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[code]
[url=http://www.shinobireality.com/][img]http://i.imgur.com/qqwQg.jpg[/img][/url]
[/code]
[hr]

Back to top Go down
http://shinobireality.heavenforum.com

Shinobi Reality Advertisement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top