Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Kiyo's Items [Merge] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Kiyo's Items [Merge] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Kiyo's Items [Merge] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Kiyo's Items [Merge] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Kiyo's Items [Merge]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

Kiyo's Items [Merge] Empty
PostSubject: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Kiyo's Poison Purifying Mask:

Kiyo's Three Poisons:

Staff of Kin:

Last edited by Kiyo on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm

• Use the proper template for all application items, all of which can be found Here
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 am

mmk i modded them
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 am

You still need to use the poison templates for the poisons and it would do you well to refer to the poison rules which are in the same location as the template within the link posted by me above.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm

uhhh i saw no poisons templates but ill look again i guess. and jeesh merging is such a hassle >.>
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:09 pm

k modded them, though i dont know what the rounds are
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:37 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Ok, instead of using round one and two, just put:

Post 1: This effect
Post 2: This effect
Post 3: This effect
Post 4: This effect.

This way the opponent knows what happens each post. With one of them, you have both the first post and the second post where the opponent feels the pinprick of the senbon. Obviously that wouldnt happen both posts.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

uhm i did that along with the rounds like in each round i put (1st post) does this, etc but ill make it more visible
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

I saw that. What Im saying is just remove the rounds and use the posts. Its easier to distinguish for people when they are RPing
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:53 pm

modded. bump
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Quote :
B rank: Poisons at the B rank level cause effects which include, serious external injuries and minor internal and systemic injuries.

A rank: A rank poisons are capable of causing lasting internal and external damage if not treated. For example; comas, system and body decay, blindness, etc.

Your B-Rank poison would be considered S-Rank due to the death factor, and your C-Rank would be A-Rank considering it knocks the targets unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo
Kiyo
Kiri Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm

but the C-rank is a minor and short term unconsciousness, not a coma or any applied in the A rank poisons. And ill fix the B-rank. provided, i did not actually make all of these so no guarantees it'll turn out well XP but i shall do my best!
Back to top Go down
ShadowGaia13
ShadowGaia13
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Unconscious is still being unconscious. You can easily just throw out the poison and then kill somebody quickly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo's Items [Merge]   Kiyo's Items [Merge] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiyo's Items [Merge]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top