Welcome to Shinobi Reality


First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.


 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links


[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]



[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]


[Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 
 

 Refund Policy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Refund Policy   Sat May 14, 2011 2:34 am

Name: Refund Policy
Rank: C
Custom Or generic: Generic
Participants: Gennin Team (Jounin supervision required) or 3x Gennin & 1 Jounin
Description: A client that is visiting his family in Konoha for a reunion wishes to return back to his home in the land of waves but is known for selling dysfunctional material to multiple drug-lords. Your mission to escort this client safely back to the land of waves.

Objective
Primary: Protect the client from any thugs looking for refunds

Secondary: Make sure he receives absolutely no injuries (including scratches)
ETFC IC: 32 hours OOC: 1 Week

[START]
Sasori was sitting at his desk at home. Once more he was studying the file he stole that was about his clan. He was searching for some kind of clue that lead him to what had happened to his parents. Just as Sasori was about to go to the next page in the notes there was a knock on his door. Quickly he closed the folder and placed it once more in it's hiding spot. He walked to his door and opened it and once more no one was there beside a note on his door. Sasori took the note and read it another mission.

Sasori got a little excited he was about to do a mission. Sasori began to think what possibly could this mission be. He was hoping it would be some thing more difficult then the last one. Sasori walked into his bathroom and took a quick shower. He placed his hands agents the wall and let the water hit his back. "Man hope there is some kind of action on this mission. I could use a little fighting my skills are getting a little rusty." he thought.

A few moments later he was getting dressed. He placed his gourd on his back and put his shoes on. Then he scarfed down a quick meal then walked out the door. Sasori walked slowly towards the Hokage building. He was in no rush but regardless he was excited. Sasori noticed that there was no one really out today. "Where is every one I know it is not to early. ah well at least I wont bump into any one today. he thought as he placed his hands into his pockets.

Sasori turned a corner and walked down a side street. As he walked he looked up at the sky. Not paying attention he ran right into a fence. "Damn I need to pay attention now I gotta go and get a mission with a red mark on my head." he said as he rubbed his forehead. Still rubbing his head he walked to the right headed to the hokage building.

Several moments later Sasori was walking through the doors to the Hokage building. the receptionist told his he had to wait just out side the Hokages office door. Sasori knew the way so he slowly walked to the Hokage's office. Whistling as he walked he noticed a crow fly pass a window. "Have not seen one of those in a while.' he said as he continued to walk his way to the Hokage's office. A few minutes later he was standing outside the Hokage's office. He stood there and waited. He did not know for what but he figured it was for the others that would be going on the mission with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Clous


Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Clous woke up early that morning. Once again wit ha letter outside his door. “Shesh…they’re keeping me busy.” He groaned sitting up and getting ready. He cleaned up, got dressed and grabbed Saiga, positioning it on his back. As he walked to the door he knelt down and picked it up.

Quickly opening the letter and unfolding the contents he went over the mission details. “I see, got to play babysitter now.” He stood returning the folded letter to its envelope and pocketing it. He wrote a note of his own and placed it on the large table as he entered the dining room. He walked into the kitchen where cooks were working to make breakfast.

Unfortunately he didin’t have time to enjoy everything. He grabbed some sashubo and walked out the door. Biting into the warm meat filled buns sent a happy feeling through Clous. He loved the pastry so much. It was easy to see that he was in a good mood.

The young man stretched as he walked into the hokage’s building. Holding the letter up as he walked past the receptionist he headed toward the hokage’s office. Well I’m sure I’ll see a new face or two today. Seems we’ll have a jounin with us for this mission. Seeing the details I can imagine why. Trying to protect someone like this…it’s a pain in the ass. No doubt we’ll attract the wrong kind of attention…but then again. I don’t mind a fight every now and then. He smirked at this though before rounding the corner.

Indeed there was a face he didn’t know. Or rather didn’t fraternize with at all. He knew little to nothing about Sasori other than he was obviously some sand-man. And he had to have some skill if he was selected for this mission. Clous brushed one of his white bangs back out of his face. His cold amber eyes locking on the young man. “Well…I guess you’re going too? Now we just wait for the Jounin and whoever else is coming I guess.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat May 14, 2011 5:26 pm

It was typical for Izumi to be stationed in the Hokage's office. Rephrase. It was typical for someone in the higher ranks to find her there on her own accord. After the daily tasks of watching over Konoha, aiding the Konoha falconry unit with training/cleaning/etc, and helping the mission dispatch team keep track of who was leaving and returning - she would always return to the office. The connection between her and the Sandaime Hokage was something to be skeptical about but very few knew she was around him a lot to begin with. For today though, she wasn't just in the office for Shi but was actually waiting to go on a mission. Yes, for once it wasn't her that would keep track of who was where or how many points someone earned but rather what her objectives with and who she was watching. To her luck, three Genin.

Izumi was not used to having a team. In fact, she never had one of her own. But seeing as how she was infamous for popping up out of nowhere and attacking a random Genin to aid in their training - she believed they would recognize her...maybe?

A stack of papers the size of a small mountain was in her hands before she was called in to aid the village elsewhere. She gave the okay to the mission dispatchers and told the receptionist to get her when the Genin would arrive. The dispatcher had given Izumi a mental image of each Genin and now Izumi was left to pass the information to the receptionist. In the meantime she would take the large stack of papers upstairs and set them on Shihouin's desk. Afterwards she would then check in with everyone to see how they were all doing. She wasn't one to be nice to ninja but to the staff and citizens it was a different story. Of course, by the time she made it to the third room she received the page.

Lady Izumi", the receptionist asked.

"Yes?"

By now she was used to be called this around here, even though she wore no ring on her finger nor anything on that level. Was she too comfortable? Who knew.

The Genin are here, at least two anyway."

The moment she said this Izumi hung up the phone and made her way down the hall and to the stairs. She went down a few flights before she walked past the receptionist desk. She stopped and waved, thanking the woman before turning and making her way towards the exit. It was outside that she saw two Genin fitting the dispatcher's description.

"Greetings you two," she said, her voice rather relaxed yet still holding an essence of power, "you both must be the Genin sent for the Refund Policy mission am I correct?"

She would allow a small pause come between them, the door closing behind her as she stood facing them with her arms crossed. She was 100% certain that these were the Genin unless someone was waltzing around in a disguise. This much she didn't see though.

"If so, I will be the Jounin supervising you. One or both of you may have heard of me, not sure, but if not you may call me Izumi."

She seemed rather cheery but her eyes were shielded. In other words, it was mostly an act she gave everyone. Izumi was a woman of strength and strong will. She lived to fight and see foes fall before her, not necessarily dead but if it came to that sure. She wasn't putting up the act as a means of belittlement because in all honesty she did this to everyone that wasn't close. It was just a means of self defence. To many to close people caused unnecessary problems in her mind. She was certain of it.

After speaking, Izumi put a hand up over her eyes and peered all around and then up. Seeing as how the third Genin was a no show, she shrugged her shoulders and gazed back towards them. Once more, her arms crossed.

"Appears our fourth member has yet to arrive," she began, already emphasizing that the three of them were a team whether they liked it or not, "but i'm sure he won't be too far. Shall we get started? I'll leave behind a falcon for him to easily find us if I must."



[OOC: Blaize had to finish another mission first and has to wait a day before starting another. He said to go ahead without him and that he'll catch up. Reason why I posted what I had above and why it took me a while to post in general]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 15, 2011 1:34 am

Sasori was still standing in the same spot."Man when are the others going to get here." he thought to himself. He crossed his arms and started to drum his fingers on the upper part of his left arm. Just then he heard foot steps coming down the hall. A few moments later he saw a kid who probably was another Genin. "Gotta be nice don't come off as a dick." he thought as the Genin came into view.

"Hi my name is Sasori Sabure of the Sabure clan. nice to meet you." he paused and listened to what the other Genin said. "Yeah guess we have to wait hope it aint to long."Sasori ran his right hand through his red hair. He was trying to think of something to say while they wait, but nothing came to mind. He was not in the mood for making a friend not yet any way. "Wonder when this mission will get on the way I am itching for some action." he thought as he looked down the hall in the opposite direction of the Genin.

Just then a female approached them, Sasori took a guess that she was the Jounin. Just as Sasori guess who she was she said so. "Yeah I am and no I do not know exactly who you are. By the way my name is Sasori Sabure of the Sabure clan." He really hated to be polite but he was trying to be nice, for his grandfather all ways told him it is best to be nice. "Why is it every time I meet a Jounin they are always a female. Man this is going to be odd." he thought.

Izumi's words brought Sasori back to reality. He stood there as she watched out for the other Genin and then she asked if they were ready. "I know I am ready I have been itching to leave when I first got here. Any ways so what the plan, name it and its done. Sasori said the last part with a little enthusiasm, he was trying to show that he was more then willing to crack some skulls in if needed. He did not say another word not yet he was waiting for the others to say there parts first.

As he waited for them to speak he checked his gourd to see if it was good to go. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed wrong with it. Even the crack, that was now mended was nothing to worry about. Sasori re attached his gourd to his back then crossed his arms and said "Time to get going I would think unless there is something else we have to wait for." But he thought "I would hate to have to wait some more I cant stand waiting it is such a drag."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Clous


Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Clous nodded after hearing Sasori’s name. “I’m Clous Sinota of the Sinota clan.” He left it at that knowing that it would be confusing trying to explain everything. Sinota and Ozunu shared the same crest, hopefully this young man didn’t pay attention to that kind of stuff and ask a lot of questions.

However his hopes of that happening were increased exponentially as the Jounin arrived. Good, means we won’t have to play fifty questions and just get on with it…but wait. He glanced around looking for the last genin to appear. It was obvious that he/se was late, and there was no point in waiting, they had a deadline after all.

With the choices given Clous selected the initial one to go on ahead and let the missing teammate catch up. “We should just go on. Mission details are clear enough so there should be no problem meeting up with us.” He stretched a bit while heading toward the gates.

((Kind of in hurry so sorry this is short.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

With a watchful eye Izumi persisted to occasionally peer around for the last Genin while listening in to the other two. In the rush of things she failed to ask what their names were but they caught on fast and gave their names after her. Now that introductions were passed and each of them had the mission details, Izumi felt they could then move on to the overall game plan. While they traveled to the gates to meet up with the man they were assigned to escort the three of them could also knock out who possessed what abilities. This would aid them all greatly if a battle were to arise during their adventure to the wave country. Seeing as how drug lords and thugs were an issue outside the gates of Konoha, the chances of a fight were high.

Izumi's primal focus soon set on the stature of the two and their tone of voice as they spoke to her. From what she saw these two were fighters. The ferocity in their eyes, the strong tone in their voices, and even the impression they gave off when standing before her. Unfearful, ready, and above all us able. This made a faint smirk cross Izumi's face as they spoke. Of course, when it came time for her to speak she regained her cheerful smile as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, it's nice to meet the two of you too. That was short and simple eh? I like your styles."

She made one final glance for the Genin and as expected he was no where in sight. This was bad because it meant they had more to explain later. All three of them were ready to go and had a deadline to worry about. Last thing they needed to do was waste time. Once more, her attention turned back to the two. This time she carried a more serious face though. The cheerfulness had subsided and now it was game time.

"As I said, I'll leave a falcon behind. It will guide our straggler to us and we can fill him in on all the details later. Sooner we get to the gates and to the wave, the better."

With that said she raised her right hand up and protruded her thumb. From there she took a nip to reveal a droplet of dark red blood. Before this droplet oozed down her hand though, her hands would come together to form a sequence of hand signs. She then touched the ground and stood back up straight when a puff of smoke manifested before them. Not to long after though a tiny gray, brown, and black spotted Kestral spread its wings before them to stretch. He was roughly the size of someone's fist. His beady black eyes stared at the two Genin with curiosity.

"Scouter"

The kestrel turned his stare away from the two then and peered up at Izumi. To the humans it was like they were looking down at a baseball, except he was slightly bigger.

"Fly the skies and look for a male Genin with brownish blonde or red long cut hair. Carries headband on his arm and wears a jacket. Light blue eyes. Not many of the other Genin look like this. When you find him take him out the Konoha gate, they'll recognize your my summoning, and follow the path towards the wave country until you find us. Understood?"

"Yep" he said with a scratchy child-like voice. He spread his wings out then and Izumi nodded. With a bow to each of them and a flap of his wings he soon began to rise up into the sky before he gained enough air to swoop off. Izumi let out a sigh after she watched Scouter fly off, her body now half turned away form them.

"Let us go shall we?" she asked, just barely looking at the two of them before turning to walk off towards the gate. "We can fill each other in on our abilities while we walk."

Once she knew they were following she would continue speaking.

"We can fill each other in on our abilities along the way to the gate. Once we get there then we will meet up with the man we are escorting and clear up the air there before setting foot towards the wave. We should aim to reach Wave in at least 2 days. We can camp at night fall, I brought two tents" she pointed to the two rolled up packs on her back that sat vertically side by side. "Anyway, expect to fight between here and the bridge connecting the wave country to the mainland. That's where the most bandits should be if you both didn't know that already. Final and most obvious thing, protect the escort at all costs. Everything sound good?"

There was room for silence before she took the quickest routes to the gate. Since it was dawn the three of them wouldn't run into very many civilians clogging the streets. This made travel easy. Besides, they could always go by rooftop.

When the two would say whatever they needed, if anything at all, Izumi moved on to the next matter of business.

"Now then, as you know I am a Jounin who can summoni falcons. My abilities include Ninjutsu and Taijutsu with my elements being Raiton and Doton. I am more accustomed to short to mid range fighting which involve clones and stealth based attacks," she said, giving them a run down of herself, "and you two?"

By the time they finished this they should hopefully be at the gate.

Jutsu Used:
 


[OOC: Blaize can post at any time today so be ready for that. In the meantime just continue. Also, sorry about shoving a bunch of info into one post. Im trying to get everything out of the way so we can start the dang mission already while keeping it legit xD]


Last edited by Izumi on Sat May 21, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Blaize


Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

“Alright lets see what we got here shall we?” Blaize said as he was looking at his knapsack and then was holding a piece of paper that was his lift. He started to go over everything to make sure he had what he needed. “Change of clothes check, soap check, first aid box check, two boxes of food check, and the camping scroll…not check.” Blaize said as he stopped and looked for his scroll. He had just bought the scroll not too long ago when he was buying supplies for the mission. He wanted to make sure he had everything he needed when he was going out on this mission. He started to look in his bed stand as he checked the drawers. Nothing was found in his desk. He started to get up and looked in the kitchen; once again nothing. He checked in the bathroom with no luck. He started to stop and think where he could of placed the said scroll. He stopped and thinks and then he crossed his arms. He then felt something tugging his side. He looked down as that tugging sensation was inside of his pocket. He started to reach into his pocket as that something that was poking him was now in his hands. He started to take the item out and there it was the camping scroll. He started to smile as he then started to place it in his knapsack. He then started to pull on the string to close the knapsack and then placed it around his arm. He got up and took the mission scroll with him to the Hokage building. He left the room after closing and locking the door as he made his way up the fence and jumped to the rooftop of the next building. His point of travel was to jump over roof to roof to get to the building quicker.

It really did not take long to get to the building. He started to jump down on the street after there was a clear enough path. Once he landed he made way to the entrance of the building. When he did he had to show his mission scroll to the lady at the front desk. The lady looked at him and then started to check her notes. Once a few moments passed she then spoke to him. “Forgive me but my notes indicate that the team has just left for their mission not to long ago. You just missed them. According to the details on the mission you guys are suppose to be meeting the client at the front gates I believe.Blaize eyes started to widen as he then realized that he was late. He started to take back his mission scroll and bow goodbye to the lady. He then started to exit the door and hurried downstairs and jumped down the last few steps. It seems that he was late for the mission. As he made his way to the gates he started to hear a noise from the sky. He continued his walk as he looked up to see something flying above him. Thinking that it was not for him he continued only to have that creature continue to follow him. He stopped as the creature circled the skies. Blaize thought that it may have been for him. He started to extend his hand as the creature then started to swoop down. Once it reached him it landed on its arm and then looked at him for a moment until it gave its message. The only thing it said was that he was the last person in the team and to follow it to the gate. Blaize tilted his head but it was no time to think he nodded and then did as he was told.


He started to follow the bird to the front gates. It started to take the skies once more. It must have done so to find the other team mates. He hopped he was not too late but then again he was not so sure. He started to jump on top of the rooftop to gain quicker speed as he then started to follow the falcon when it picked up its pace. On its travel it did not take long to find his team. There were three of them. One of the members was an older lady and two younger guys. Judging by that, she must be the Jounin leader. He was grateful it was so early so it would be hard to mess up actually finding his team. He started to hear the sound waves of the female as she then started to talk about her abilities. Once she was saying her short detail he looked at the falcon and then noticed that this was actually her summoning animal. He then tuned in to the part of asking the rest of the group of their abilities. Once she asked that question he was now close enough to jump off the roof and land next to the genin as he then spoken. “Forgive me that I am late it will never happen again. My name is Ryuzaki Blaize and I am proficient in the art of Katon Ninjutsu. As well as focusing on Short to Mid range fighting. I prefer to stay a good distant from my target until I learn a way to defeat them or learn about them to think of a way to best stop them without the need to over stress myself. “ He finished as he then started to look at his teammates that was looking back to him. Whichever ones where looking back is the ones that he nodded to as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Mon May 16, 2011 1:44 am

Sasori watched as Izumi summoned a falcon. He watched the falcon fly away after Izumi told it what to do. "Man that would be cool to have a summon. I just don't know what animal would allow m,e to summon it." he thought as he fallowed the others to the gate. He listened to what Izumi's ability's were. He crossed his arms and spoke "Well I am not sure what either of you two know about the Sabure clan, but we specialize in the use of sand. So that means I can control sand to attack or defend me and any one I wish. So I am guessing it will be mainly up to me to keep this guy protected am I right?'

He waited for some kind of reply. By now he could see the main gates they were only a few feet away. Still walking he kept an eye out for the man whom they would be escorting. Suddenly a Genin jumped down by them. He heard every word that he said. "Greetings' is all Sasori said. He was looking at the new comer trying to figure out what kind of person he is.

Just then he noticed a figure walking towards them. "Good here comes the man we need for the mission. he thought as the man came into more of a focus. Sasori just stood there as he waited for the man to fully get to the gates. He was thinking of fighting strategy's based on the info he herd from the others. Finally he decide best to leave that up to Izumi hence she is the leader on this mission.

"I say we had out as soon as the man gets here I see he comeing this way if any of you have not yet noticed him. I know I am ready." he said as he placed his hands into his pockets. He stood there waiting for the final go. Once that happened it would be off to the Land of Waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Clous


Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Tue May 17, 2011 1:54 am

Clous nodded in agreement as they walked on. His white hair falling over his face a cool breeze blew by. He glanced back seeing a shinobi of the Ozunu clan some distance behind him. A light smirk crossing his face. Well you’ve found me, so what? He mused a bit seeing the man vanish a split second later.

He turned back to face front and sighed allowed as Their team captain spoke of her abilities. Followed by Sasori spilling his beams. Clous decided to tell only as much as he needed to. The basics as he saw them. “I’m a suiton kenjutsu specialist.” It was blunt and spoke for itself quite well. He was geared toward offense but had the ability to effortlessly switch to defense if needed. Obviously most of his moves were based on medium to close range combat.

The Genin looked up spotting the man they were to be escorting. Shortly after Sasori stated the obvious. “Oh you don’t say,” he muttered in response as the man came closer. He didn’t pay much attention to the new arrival their missing Genin either. It wasn’t too important. “So I’ll assume we can get on our way now?”

((Short, crappy, sorry))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

{OOC: It's all good Clous, thanks for taking time to post even when you're rushing. They're still good posts ^^}


With short strides she continued forward, her ears tuned in to the sound of Genin feet behind her. After giving away what her abilities were she soon heard a cry in the sky. The kestrel she had sent, Scouter, now returned with the remaining Genin on their four man cell. She stopped and turned her head towards the sky. Scouter flew two circles around her from above before taking a dip and spreading his wings out. She swooped down with grace before he flapped his wings three meters in front of Izumi and prepared to land. Izumi raised her hand as Scouter landed, his beady black eyes peering into hers before peering back at the Genin. She nodded to signal a job well down and raised her hand for Scouter to climb onto her shoulder. The third Genin then arrived.

"Right on time actually," Izumi said with a smirk, her arms crossed before her breasts yet again. Scouter began to preen his feathers as Izumi spoke.

"We haven't left just yet but that doesn't mean we aren't soon. But anywho, welcome aboard Blaize. I am the Jounin supervising this mission, you may call me Izumi. As for the other two, we already shared our introductions and such but due to the limited time we have I'll have to steal their moment of introduction and summarize what was said."

She smiled faintly to show that she didn't enjoy stealing away an intro from someone else, considering how important first impressions were. But Sasori was right about the man approaching. In fact, he was maybe thirty meters in the distance with his Jounin escort.

"We'll share names yet again when the man gets here. As for now we have a few seconds of collaboration. I am Izumi, as I said, and for the most part my duties are to just supervise. I ask that no one be offended when I let you all do most of the fighting. It is not that I am lazy but come now, this is your mission not necessarily mine. Correct? If things get out of hand though I will be your back up. Few things to bare in mind though, we may not be a legit team but we are a team at that. So I'm not sure if any of you have interacted before but all I ask is that you do the best you all can to share knowledge of your specialities and try to share the glory when and if we are in battle. In other words, this is all mostly up to you three."

She turned her head and glanced at Sasori, "a quick recap for Blaize, the man is almost here. This is Sasori Sabure of the Sabure clan, his specialty is sand based attacks which in the past it has been said sand users have near perfect offense and defence. I hope I'm right about you Sasori" she said before smiling.

Next her attention went to Clous, "Clous Sinota. Seen some records of Genin in the past and I'm unsure how your clan and the Ozuna clan share the same crest but that is none of business unless you wish to share. As for abilities, Suiton element and Kenjutsu tech. I'm assuming this means you are more of a close ranged fighter Clous."

Now Blaize, "and of course our straggler. Which I'm sure we all heard but lets recap shall we? Katon user in the art of Ninjutsu. Close to Mid range as well."

She then looked at all of them while she wondered when he could just finish talking and get the show on the road.

"With that, it would be best if Sasori was the overall protector who leads while Blaize and Clous cover the sides but as I said, you mission, your rules," she said before grinning. It was obvious now that she wasn't entirely going to help all the much. Not that she didn't want to but his was in fact their test. They would need to learn to fend for themselves one day right? "In other words, fill free to figure our positions on the road. Just in case we do have to fight."

There was a small pause before Izumi looked up. Finally, the man was within range of them and they were all ready to go. She was glad too. From here on out she wouldn't have to talk as much unless it was to keep this said to be rude man at bay.

"Are ya'll ready yet? I swear I aged by 5 years just standing here."

"Ready as ever Mr. Masanori" Izumi said cheerfully, "and I feel Sasori, Clous, and Blaize are too."

'Good, sparred introductions. He probably doesn't care anyway. Besides Masanori, model of justice? How is that? she asked herself, continuing to put on her oddly cheerful face, 'Eh, do not question it Izumi. Just get this thing started so we can all return home before the deadline.

"Good you bunch of slow asses," he grumbled.

She turned towards the Genin and shot them a 'please, please, please, don't be rude back' or a 'i've got this'. However they wanted to interpret it.

"Well then, I'll be watching you all from the back flank. Someone lead the way" she said, directing a hand towards the wide open gates. "Just don't fight for leader okay? After all, we are being graded by our teamwork."

Since she helped out the judges when grading, it was obvious that she would know.

'Let's see how well these Genin manage to grow. They're skilled...no doubt about that....' she thought, the cheerful face dying out once they would have all passed her and not looked back at her, very interesting...'


Read:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Blaize


Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 pm

With everything Izumi said behind them, the time was right. The team needed to be ready and prepared for whatever is going to come in their way. They now know, from the start, that this mission was going to be a mission that the three genin was leading. The Jounin was going to fall back and play a partial role for the most part. Seeing that this was one of the ways to teach genin in the field Blaize knew that he had to understand her tactics as well. She also said that the team needed to figure out how to work with each other and the travel should be the best time to do it in. To his knowledge, he could guess that they have traveled for about twenty or so minutes. In that time Blaize took the time to brain storm his ideas. As he did he kept thinking about the snotty attitude client that they had to protect. He grit his teeth knowing the fact that he had to calm his nerves so he could be able to perform his mission in the most efficient way. He started to come back to reality as he heard the sound of a cart. He started to look up, as the team might have done the same, and look at the direction of the sound. In their trail was a merchant on a horse carrying his merchant cart on his travel. Blaize did not paid mind to it until he noticed the weird looking hat that was on his head. That hat only one person he knew in the village could wear that. The called him Santana.


Blaize started to look up and then started to speak to this man. “Santana is that you up their?” When he asked the question the cart started to stop, this was the time when the team was able to catch up to him. When the team started to face the man the man started to turn as his hat did the same to Blaize. The odd looking hat was from a foreign land that he called a “Sombrero.” Either way the man started to look down as he noticed the person who was talking to him and then smiled. “Ahhh well if it isn’t that freeloader Blaize, how are you today?” Blaize started to eye the man as he spoke like Blaize was a freeloader.

The man was right but still is not something he should be saying out loud. He is currently taking residency at his mentor’s place but he does pay for food and helps with the rent when he can. Blaize started to shake his head and started to speak once more. “You already know my situation Santana, as for your question I am quite alright. I am currently on a team mission to head to the land of waves. The man here is our client and we need to take him back home as soon as possible. It was great to bump into you again. Maybe we get to chat a bit after I return.” Blaize started to nod and then bowed to him in respect.

The man started to smile and then bowed his head in return. Of course he could not because he was on his horse but he was still able to hold on his conversation. “Now hold on their Blaize. You said that you needed to take this client to the land of waves? I am guessing your heading to the nearest port am I correct? Well I have to head there too. I sold most of my stock today and I am getting a few supplies the fishermen in that area has. So my cart is pretty empty. It looks like you might need a hand. How About I give you guys a ride that is if everyone agrees with it of course. Watcha say?”


Blaize was about to accept the offer from Santana but he had to make sure that the rest of the group was alright. Instead of asking he just made his argument on. “I say we should take it. Time is a factor in this mission. The client has no shinobi skills so walking on foot is going to take a long time. I say we accept this help and we continue with transportation on the docs. Trust me this man can get us there in now time. Come on guys” It was almost as if Blaize was not giving them a choice. Santana started to get off of his horse and then patted it twice. It started to lie down as the cart started to lie down as well. Santana open his merchant cart and then opened the car to allow everyone inside. As he made his gesture he started to wait until everyone was inside. He asked everyone if they where alright.


A few moments later he started to close the door and then get on his horse once more. He tapped on his horse as the horse got up and raised the cart as well. Then Santana started to order the horse to keep on the trail as for the next stop was the docs. “ I told you guys that this was a good plan. Now onto our mission, I have been thinking for a while and I have thought of a formation that we should take. Since the mission is about the three of us, then the three of us should be concerned about outside ambush from an enemy or any natural disaster. Given the facts, I have thought up a diamond formation should be the best option for the four of us. You see we can have either of the following.


My first plan is to have the shinobi with both offense and defense takes the lead, just like our leader has told us. Then have the short to mid range fighters in the side. Then we have the short range fighter at the end to protect us against an ambush. My second Plan is a bit different and I tend to like this one. First we should have the short range shinobi here. The reason for that is that even though you use suiton a person with a Kenjutsu ability is able to face any scenario without a element disadvantage just in case an enemy has an element that overtakes yours. Second we will have both me and the other genin on the side. We can provide good offense and defense in our parts. Bringing up the rear will be our leader, the reason for that is that she is more skilled in this area. Also the fact that she wants us to lead the mission, and lets not forget to protect a very important weak spot. This is my theory on what to do. We can change, edit, or just talk about this plan while we head to the docs. So what do you guys think?”


Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 am

Sasori wanted to smack the client but decided it was best not to. "Slow asses yeah I doubt it he probably just got here himself. Lets see how he thinks once my slow ass saves his ass." He thought as the team started to walk. Sasori had a few things running through his mind. He was trying figure out the best way to work as a team. At the same time images of his great, great grand father kept coming to his mind.

"Get out of my head I don't need help from you." He thought but as much as he tried he could not get his great, great grandfather out of his head. Sasori had lost track of time when he noticed a strange man with a cart. Shaking his head to get back into reality, he noticed that Blaize was talking to the man. Sasori paid no attention to their conversation. At least till Blaize turned and said something about all of them getting into the cart.

Just then the client said "No way am I getting into that cart. I am not paying for this kind of service." Sasori took the opportunity and shoved the client into the cart. 'Sorry about that but Blaize does have a point we will make it there faster by cart then having to slow down do to your lake of ninja skills." Sasori then climbed into the cart just as the strange man in the weird hat closed it up. He listened to what Blaize said then added what he wanted to say.

"I agrre with me being in the front and you two take the sides. But even then we know have two people to protect our client and your strange friend who I thank for the ride. Any ways I think we are kinda open in this cart so maybe we should hide our client and make sure he is "Comfortable". Besides in a fight he most likely will tuck tail and run. At these words the client was about to say something but Sasori cut him off. "Any ways it is going to be a shorter time know so I say we come up with an idea for battle and for keeping our client "Safe". Is there any kind of tarp or something to coffer him up while we are on the open rode".

Sasori started to look around the cart but could not see any thing of use. He really was hoping for some kind of hiding place for the client. He crossed his arms and waited to see if any of the others were able to find something. His thoughts went back to his great, great grandfather, and he was not paying any attention to any one at least he seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Their travels did not last very long before a man in a cart came across them. It appeared that Blaize knew the man. Rather than getting worked up about Blaize stalling the mission, Izumi simply stood there with her arms crossed as she watched the two converse. She stood next to Sasori, Clous, and the client - whom was becoming the opposite of Izumi - as she waited. Before the client spit out any rude comments it appeared the three of them earned a ride. Protection was increased but at the same time it would jeopardize the man driving if the thugs knew they were all hiding the client. If the team moved by foot without the client they would be even farther but seeing as how the client was truly slowing them down, the cart was currently their best option. Therefore it was a wise choice in Izumi's mind.

When the team loaded up into the cart, despite the client's argument, the Genin then began to converse about their formations and plans. This was good, very good. They were working together so well at the moment that Izumi wished she could steal them all away as her very own team. After al, they were leaving an imprint on her. Speaking of teams, she needed to bother the Hokage about setting up and posting the roster. Anyway, before she got off track and zoned out, she refocused in order to listen to the Genin. Blaize presented a good plan. Seeing as how Izumi placed herself on the back burner she would not comment her thoughts. Instead she simply nodded as a means of accepting her position in the formation. She later turned to Sasori.

"Unless you both have an even better...and less obvious... idea, I do have the two tents strapped to my back that we can put up. Aside from that, when it comes to battle I will say it is good to have a plan but at the same time it is also based around instinct. I won't preach too much though. As long as we all know each other's capabilities and know who we may be up against, we can take on possibly anything. Attack head on? Counter? Traps? You three decide, " she said before smiling all cheerfully yet again. She felt they knew what they were doing but then again she didn't know them too long. They were doing fine so far but still...

"You ain't shovin me in no dang tent! Nor under at tarp or anything else!" the client grumped out of nowhere, his arms crossed. "Bad enough I gotta sit in this uncomfortable cart..."

Izumi could only smile at the man, he was kind of funny in her opinion.

For the most part, she felt she was playing this chill out and watch position fairly well in her opinion - aside from what she just said of course. She hoped they did have better idea than the tent but whatever works right? For the most part, the team work aspect here was surely a very high pass. They were all working together just fine and were coming up with very good ideas. How long would they ride in this cart? When would the bandits attack? They all seemed pretty ready for anything but now it was all about when?

From the distance far ahead and near the gates of wave, a small group of thugs waited patiently in silence. It would be another day before they even came anywhere near Wave and so the team had time to plan. But once they step foot or once the cart rolled in closer then they would all be free game.

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Blaize


Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm

“The post should not be too longer now guys.” Blaize was relieved to find out that their mission is going on as they planned. Although they have that person in a faster travel the client himself was acting more grumpy then he was at the beginning. Blaize was starting to have a headache with the client’s attitude. He looked at the Jounin in charge but he remembered that she gave the team a stare as if to let him be. He started to sigh after the conversations was to continue with the team. He started to notice that the team had to prepare as if to expect an attack was to happen at any moment. “We have a few options but remember, we have to expect the unexpected but we have to make sure our trap does not get our client even more danger then he already is. For now, I believe we are safe until we reach the docs. With the docs we have to travel through water. This is going to be a bit more difficult because of the clement and we are out in the open. We have really no choice but to continue with a close security with the client. Too bad we don’t have a jutsu in which we can send a copy of us forward and use that as a decoy.” As Blaize thought he started to think of another idea that popped into his head. He started to look at the Jounin in charge. “Your summoning, it was great with air travel, is your summoning able to keep an eye on the sky for us? I mean, we do know that the enemy will hide themselves but if they go to ambush mode we should be able to see it coming. It is better than nothing, in my opinion.”



Blaize started to have that feeling. The feeling is that of thinking too much without having the resources available to him. It was alright because he has learned to keep quite when he has been catching himself. What also helped was the annoying man continues to complain about everything that has been said. No matter what has happened the man himself complained about his safety. Ticked off was the feeling Blaize was starting to have but his drive was the only thing to keep himself in check before he would want to smash the man’s head in-between the cart and the ground. When he took a breath he started to hear the man speak. “Blaize, here we are the docs. Now Blaize and company if you would please so kind to exit I must be on my leave. I have an appointment here and I do not want to be late.” Blaize nodded and then started to get off the cart as well as the rest of his team and client. He looked at the Jounin in charge and then spoken. “I am guessing your going to get our boat? We shall wait here till you return” Blaize spoken as he started to keep an eye on the client then starting to turn to Sasori as he wanted to ask him something. “Sasori, our Jounin sensei, she had spoken about your style being used for offense and defense. Is that only subjected to you or can you protect your comrades as well, if you chose to of course. The reason I ask is that no matter what happens in our mission I believe that there would at least be one of us sticking by him at all times. I wanted to know if you have a style that protects yourself and a comrade, or in this case our client. If that that is fine. Although trying to think of a plan with a million options that could happen is hard to predict. We have to use what we have and I believe we have the resources to get this mission under control.”


Blaize started to wait for his answer. Within a few moments he kept on keeping his eye on the client to make sure that he does not lose himself from the docs. He then noticed something out of the dock’s shack. It was the Jounin and one of the dock workers, so it seems that she has got the arrangement for the boats. That is a good thing. When Sasori finished his speaking he then looked back at his client. This man is the person who they are supposes to protect. He had a bad feeling that his attitude would blow up their cover. The only problem is Blaize did not know how to shut him up.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat May 21, 2011 4:04 am

Sasori was standing along with the others. He was looking for signs of any thugs. As he looked to the right he thought he saw a movement in the nearby bushes. Just then the client said "I don't know why we are all standing here like a bunch of idiots with our thumbs up our..." Sasori cut him off "Will you please for the next five minuets just shut up I thought I saw some thing over there." Just then he heard what Blaize had said. Sasori nodded as he paid attention to what Blaize said.

"Yeah I can make my sand be offensive and defensive. And on top of that I can use it to defend any one I choose it is all in a matter of witch way I control my sand. Trust me if we get into a tight spot my sand wont let me down, as long as I have chakra." he said to Blaize. After saying that he again turned his attention to the bushes. He had a funny feeling that if they were going to be attacked it would be very soon.

Turning to face the others he said "I got a funny feeling I saw we stop standing here and try to get some cover. We are a little to exposed standing here. I saw we at least go near the building over there it would give us some what of a hiding spot." The building that Sasori pointed to was a bait and tackle shop. The client said "Oh no, no, no I am not going back home smelling like a fish. You would have to kill me before I go near that stinking place." Sasori was getting aggravated with the client and shoved him towards the building.

"We are the ones sticking our necks out for you so please be a fellow and do what it is we say for your safety." Sasori said as he kept the client walking with little shoves. After a few short moments he got the client to at least wait besides the bait and tackle shop. Sasori was leaning agents the front left corner of the shop keeping his eyes on the bushes.

He was not sure but his funny feeling still had yet to go away. He waited for the others maybe they did not like his idea maybe they did. As much as he hated the client he was just trying to keep his ass safe while he was under there care. Sasori still had his gaze upon the bushes. Something strange was about to happen and he was ready. He crossed his arms as he waited. He was ready for either an attack or Izumi to get back with the boat.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat May 21, 2011 2:06 pm

"Yes, Scouter will have no issues with keeping track of any targets. However, I feel a Peregrine Falcon would also be necessary for the job due being the fastest birds alive and possessing excellent eye sight.

After she said this she acted on her own accord by biting the tip of her thumb and forming the summoning handseals a second time. These were her only two small summonings that she could use. The rest were very large and obvious. She would have suggested summoning her two large summons to fly them all to their destination but one could only fit maybe two people and the other would try to eat the genin and client the entire time. Not only that, the large birds would be way too obvious than all of hem hiding in the cart. The chances of someone attacking them while they're in the air isn't all that high but taking that risk might prove to be an unwise choice.

When Izumi's hand hit the bottom of the cart, she immediately removed it to reveal a peregrine falcon. Unlike Scouter he was larger but also appeared more sleek and aerodynamic. Maybe this was just the appearance of all falcons though. This falcon, or Takahiro, also carried himself with more honour as his head was raised high than Scouters and he looked you dead in the eye.

"Afternoon to all" he said, his voice sounding very smooth and somewhat deeper. It was like the sound of a low melody.

"Takahiro, I have a job for you and Scouter. I need you two to take aerial positions in the sky and watch out for enemies. Takahiro, since you have better eye sight and are faster I need you to go on up ahead of the cart and look for any potential targets. You will then let out a shrill cry for Scouter to hear and report back. Scouter, since you're smaller, most people should assume that Takahiro will try to hunt you or that you are afraid so I need you to fly down to the canopies the moment you hear the sound but land in the trees. Do not come towards the cart, both of you, but relay the message once you're in the trees. When we get to the docs, Takahiro will watch the waters from ahead and Scouter will watch from the boat. Undestood?"

The both nodded and flew up to the edges of the cart. From there the two took off. Scouter flew up into the trees first before disappearing into the blue sky above while Takahiro followed the trail a few miles up and took aerial above. A few minutes passed but nothing was heard.


~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi listened to the client and Sasori, sighing as she kept her cool while glancing at Sasori with an unreadable look. They may not have been able to figure out the look but knew very well it meant to get along with the client. After all, he was their client whom they needed to guard even if it wasn't in the mission details. Konoha had a good image that they needed to uphold. Even IF the client probably wouldn't see anyone but the evils in this world anyway. This left her with a very distant stare as she looked the client dead in the eye once he spoke back to Sasory. Maybe he would get the message that any more words that came out of his mouth may be the last he ever wished to say. Izumi proceeded to listen to Blaize, finally turning her attention back towards him.

"Good thinking, I should probably go do that" she joked as she waved a hand to the two. She was already planning to go get the boat but it was making her day that Blaize suggested it first. He truly was an able leader with good ideas beyond Izumi's expectations. Sasori may not have been leader in this team but he showed very good teamwork. He had some good ideas as well and personally Izumi felt they would make a good future Genin team as well. With each stride she grew farther from the others and closer to the others. If they needed her, she would be at the doc station as she worked with renting a boat. Konoha should have already called about them getting a boat and heading their way but it was still a time consuming process.

______________________________________________

For the longest time Akatora had been a drug lord. He spent his childhood consisted of faint memories where he and his parents would go out into their village to sell in the streets. His parents always told him it was toxic candy he could never eat. Of course, hearing the word candy made him want some and the fact he couldn't have any only increased the craving. Eventually, the time came were he got his first taste and thus his future as a drug lord was set.

It was rare that he would feed his craving now. Instead, he tried to feed others so that he could benefit from their purchases in various ways. Of course, ever lord needed to start his business somewhere. He would purchase some goods from a man in the wave country. He had been doing so for many years but lately he began to notice something fishy. The drugs stopped working.

Enraged that he was losing out on money by purchasing dysfunctional drugs and thus ruining a rather good reputation he had amongst other drugees, it was time for some revenge. With a look of irateness on his face and eyes shaped into stone cold marbles, the drug lord ordered a few of his men to go out and find the man from the waves. Igna Masanori was it? Yes, no doubt that was the name.

With the brightened sky slowly falling to darkness, the evils of the world began to stir. The thugs sent by their overlord quickly made their way towards the docs to the wave. It was there that Igna was rumored to be lurking. Apparently he was with three Genin and a Jounin leader as well. This was rather troublesome. But the thugs felt the could handle the Konoha brats. Especially because Konoha's forces, along with all the other villages in the world, had become weakened since everyone disappeared.

"There he is" a woman whispered, her voice scratchy as she eyed Igna, "and there's the three Genin".

"Where's their leader?" one man asked.

The woman shrugged.

"Let's attack now, before their leader returns," another man said.

With that said, the three thugs went forth while another thug, whom was silent, stayed back in wait.

~~~~~~~~~~

From the shadows a kunai net sprang forth. It's aim was on Igna as it suddenly went forth and wrapped around him. Igna, or Mr. Masnori, made a grunting sound as he shouted out "HEY".

When this happened the woman thug leaped forth and landed before the net. She was obviously there to protext Igna from the other three Genin. Or in other words, steal him away when she could.

When this happened the other two thugs ran out from the trees in unison. One ran out and stood five meters to the the right of the group and the other was five meters on the left. Overall, they created a triangle around the Genin to make them think they were surrounded.

"Give up!" the woman shouted, "you're surrounded and obviously going to lose!"

Now the games truly began.

Jutsu Used:
 

Read:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Blaize


Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 pm

As the net was shot out to the team Blaize had just noticed what was coming. Unfortunately he was not able to stop the net from its action. While he was able to percept what was going too happened but his skills was a bit too slow. Blaize looked as the man was starting to be wrapped around within the net. Quickly, with instinct, he started to pull out two kunai out of his pouch and in battle mode. Within his surrounding he noticed something landing right behind them. Looking through his peripheral was a lady right behind the three genin and the client. Blaize started to grit his teeth as he noticed as two other sounds where riffling through the area. The bodies, in which the sound was coming from, came from different directions. One of enemy came from the left, and the other coming from the right. “So far I can count three of them. There could always be more but as of right now there is the minimum number of the thugs in the area” It would be a three on three situation in which the goal would be to protect him. The only thing is that the battle would have to be close enough for them to protect him but far enough for them to not cause more harm to the client himself. He started to wonder as he tried to figure out a plan when the lady started to scream at them. She had spoken to the team, telling them that there was nowhere to run. Blaize started to figure out a plan of what to do. For now he hopped his team would do what they can and listen to his suggestion.


“Guys listen up, we have to make sure we don’t lose sight of our mission. This is going to be the formation we discussed before without our Jounin sensei. This will be reverse formation with close range at the lead and offense and defense with the client. I’ll hold off the other two at bay. Guys ready… The thugs where looking at the team waiting a bit to see what their next move was. The thugs look as if they have the cockiness attitude, and that only made him even more upset. He started to raise his kunai and then threw it at a corner of the net as the net released the client and Blaize spoken as he dashed ahead. “Now!” When Blaize rushed to the two of them he knew he had to accomplish two things. One would have to be a way to signal the leader, the other is to hold them off until Clous of Sasori would be able to take the female down. Blaize started to reach the middle of the triangle as he started to snap his finger as flames where engulfing his hands and legs. He then started to throw his kunai at one of the thugs as he then started to jump in the air while doing some hand signs. When this happened the two guys looked at Blaize and smirked as they did their own counter attack. The one on the right started to do some hand signs as then started to form a water whip. He flicked it forward and deflected the oncoming kunai. The other started to do some hand signs as well as he then started to send a burst of wind at Blaize. Blaize looked at the oncoming wind and then started to release his jutsu. He then started to let out a gush of oil to the ground. When the oil started to flow down he started to release one of his flames in his arms and then ignited the oil to a large amount of fire. When the wind started to connect with the fire, the fire only grew bigger and rushed to the ground. His offense was used as a defense and his fire should be something that his Jounin or her summoning would see.



It did not matter because his chance to get the two thugs where almost at the way. The wind shinobi started to look at the oil and then jumped back. The Suiton thug started to form a barrier or water around itself to protect against the flames of oil. The fuuton thug was not fast enough to leave the area of fire as his body started to ignite in fire. The flames increased almost two to three folds thanks to the oil and the fuuton attack that the shinobi did. The only thing Blaize could hear was the screaming of the fuuton thug and he could see the Suiton shinobi being wrapped around against its barrier. It could be known that the fuuton thug was going to be out of commission but the only problem is that the thug that left could use the one element that was his weakness, Suiton attack. As Blaize landed on the ground he jumped back a bit to be distant of the flames. He started to take out another kunai and gripped it tightly. “What is going to happen now, I hope I did not signal the enemy to come find us, that would be bad but it was the only way to get our Jounin’s attention. This is it, let’s see how this Suiton thug going to act of what is going on. I hope the other two guys are alright protecting the man.”
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sasori Sabure


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : In the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 am

Out of now where there came a net that wrapped around the client. Sasori had no clue how it had happened but it did. Just then he noticed Blaize went on the attack. That left Sasori the woman. He heard what she had said but Sasori had other plans. "How about you turn around and I wont KILL YOU." He put a little heat into the word kill trying to scare the woman. She looked at Sasori and laughed "What can a little Genin like yourself do to a person like me?"

With out hesitating she threw two kunai at Sasori. While she had been talking Sasori had been gathering sand near his feet he had let it flow down from his gourd. With a blink of an eye Sasori made two hands of sand fly up and grab the kunai. Tossing them aside Sasori then uncrossed his arms and let them flow. In doing his strange arm movements caused the sand arms to fly forward aimed at the woman. One sand arm opened its sand hand and tried to grab the woman's right arm. The other opened its fist then tried to grab the woman's left leg.

The woman was a little fast and dodged the sand. What she did not see was the wave of sand Sasori had mad flow on he right side as the two arms were used as a distraction. The sand began to wrap itself around her. Sasori held out his right arm palm up and screamed in a twisted way "SAND COFFIN." The sand wrapped around the woman completely and started to squeeze. "NOW YOU DIE YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER DOUBTED ME. SAND BURIAL." He screamed in a even more twisted way.

All that could be heard from the woman was a muffled scream then a squishing sound as she imploded. Sasori let his sand flow back into his gourd. His fight was done and he had wished it would have lasted a little longer. He picked up one of the kunai that the woman had thrown at him. Walking over he finished cutting the net around the client. "Stay close to me if there are any more I will handle them." The client looked like he had fear is his eyes he mumbled some thing but Sasori was not paying any attention.

He was kneeling with one knee on the ground and the other bent with his foot on the ground. He was keeping his eyes open to see if any more thugs would show up. None did at least not now. "Hay you client guy do you see any thing, look behind me I want you to be the eyes from behind." Sasori did not know if he could actually see any one but he knew he would have to be look out since every one else was busy.

Just then two men with weird mask's and gray camo ninja clothing came out from the bushes on the right. "Heads up two more to the right, I got em lets see what these two got. Hay you two get over here I have what you want." Just then the two man both pulled out chains and sickles and started swinging them. Sasori once more started to let his sand flow. The two men ran at Sasori and flung there chains at him. Before Sasori could do any thing the chains wrapped themselves around his arms and chest.

"Great I got caught they were to fast for me." he thought as they both pulled Sasori down. Sasori smacked agents the ground he probably would be killed in a few seconds. "Only if some one could help me I should have kept my guard up. I probably look like a fool." Just then Sasori began to loose vision, from his bump on the ground. He was in a tight spot and he knew his death could come swiftly, but he also knew his comrades would not let him suffer even if they got scared from how he killed the woman. Sasori was hoping soon some one would help him. He noticed feet coming but he could not tell if they were friend or foe.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Within a few minutes or her leave the Genin ran into some trouble. She could see something like this coming. The enemy believed that the team was weaker and more easy to take on. She proceeded to order the boat for rent despite hearing some female yelling and the manager of he boat shop giving her a confused stare. She waved it off, "oh don't worry. My teammates ran into some thugs but they can handle themselves. The sooner this is done the sooner I can help them."

She sounded cheerful at first, a smile marking her face. But the moment she spoke that last sentence the emotions died to a near death stare. A cold feeling rose over the man and gave him goosebumps as the ominous feeling radiated off her. This was what it was like to be an ex-Kirigakure shinobi. The army once stood tall for a reason and now that man saw that. The ferocity in her eyes. The pressure weighing down on him as she seemed to near threaten him. It was obvious that she was protective of this team even if it was not hers. So the sooner he moved the better.

_______________________________________________

The thugs met their match if not they're demise. The woman who so boisterously arrived had left this world in the same manner while the two had their hands full with Blaize. The end for the woman was quick, as it should be. Her skill was growing but it was obvious these thugs were not the greatest of foes. Still, they possessed their own sense of power that caused the team trouble. As one of the thug was crushed and another was burned alive, one more was left only because of his element. The water which surrounded him would begin to evaporate due to the intense flames. He would meet his demise soon enough if he did not have another plan to escape.

Finally there were a few thugs left. What was one thug in hiding became three. The one silent thug watched his comrades perish and felt it was best to take his leave. He needed to return to the drug lord to report what had happened before the Genin would find him out as well. What none of the thugs seemed to notice though was the aerial support the team had. Takahiro the falcon was supposed to fly ahead, and he did, but as Scouter the kestrel circled around and around, letting out an occasional cry, it was obvious that something was wrong. So after seeing this issue he tucked his wings and used to true speed of a falcon to arrive back in no time before scouting the area himself. He arrived and noticed the other thug moving away with his sharp eyes. He would frown if he could as he narrowed his eyes and prepared an attack.

Chakra surrounded his bird body as it glided along his feathers. He circled a small area once more and then tucked his wings to begin to descend. While doing so the chakra changed in nature to that of lightning and thus static was created. It crackled lightly as the bird swooped down near instantaneously and was right on the foe. He spread his wings and let out the lightning with a cry. The thug, who did not expect the bird, quickly turned around and saw Takahiro. By then it was too late and the lightning engulfed him. Without even being able to conjure up a yell, the man soon dropped to the ground stunned. He barely stared up at Takahiro who silently flew down from where he attacked and landed beside the man. The bird dropped his head in order for he and the man to stare eye to eye. He tilted his once before raising his bed back up to peer around. Nothing was there. The man twitched but before he was able to move about and do anything to Takahiro just yet, Takahiro pecked at his eyes. He let out a loud moan before the bird slit the man's throat with a sharpened talon. He never wished to do this but it was necessary for the mission on his opinion. With a small prayer, he wished the man peace before taking flight once more. This man was taken care of, the rest was for the Genin and his master.

_______________________________________________

When the other two thugs appeared and captured Sasori, Izumi was already finished and prepared to deal with them. She had watched them from inside the shop while the man took care of the boat. He said he would prepare it once the thugs were gone and the fire was put out. In fact, he would give it to them half off if the team saved his shop and boats. Perfect deal on her opinion.

Through a peak hole she watched them move and thus made her exit. She was silent as she moved from shop to forest and around behind the thugs. They were reeling Sasori in the moment she was behind them, good timing indeed. With the hilt of her sword in hand she quickly glanced over at Blaize and his flames. She could see the ever so thinning wall around that suiton user as well. Blaize could take him out if the fire didn't. But back to picture. One thug was reeling Sasori and the other was about to take on Clous - whom was careful as to not let the thug get near the fearful client. Izumi saw his the client shook. By now he probably pissed himself with all that was going on. Maybe now he would be quiet.

When Sasori was nearly taken in and Clous distracted the other thug with his sword, Izumi made her move. With chakra influenced footsteps she silently went from behind the tree trunk to the edge of the forest in a leap. Upon landing she shot forward with speed as she drew her blade and was in range of the thug within seconds. The thug, whom partially heard the sound of rustling leaves aside from the unsheathed blade, turned his attention away from Sasori and looked back. By then Izumi was right on him. He reacted by twisting his body towards her but she had other plans. With one sweep of her blade to the back of his knee, blood splattered as she moved by and pivoted. He shouted in pain as he fell to one knee, Izumi's body pivoting as she faced him. He had dropped the chains around Sasori and was holding his knee. Spotting her though he quickly scrambled for his sickle but was too slow. The tip of Izumi's blade touched his neck and he gasped.

As she hovered over the once tall man, Izumi separated him from Sasori. He gazed at her with wide eyes as she glared down with the same ferocity she had given the shop owner; if not more.

"Ple, ple, please I-I" he stuttered, unable to even continue his sentence.

"You're the last one. The rest have perished in fire, in sand, or by lightning..." she said, her voice eerily calm as it upheld its flow. Takahiro let out a cry. "Tell me where your leader lies or else this blade might find its way deep in your esophagus."

She spoke barely enough for the man to hear so that the other Genin, except maybe Sasori, wouldn't. But it wasn't as though she was sayng anything bad aside from an empty promise.

"In...in...I"

He hesitated. Izumi pressed the sharpened blade against his neck, causing a small trickle of blood to appear and seep down. The man winced and shuddered even harder from fear.

"Amegakure, he's in Amegakure. His name is Akatora. You'll find him in the outskirts of town. He's in a run down facility that appears abandoned but has good upkeep inside" he said, barely losing the stutter but able to talk. Now came his cries, "please don't kill me! Please!"

Tears began to fall down his face before Izumi lowered the blade. He looked at her with job yet her face was dark, creating confusion.

"You abandoned your leader so willfully. How pathetic. You should have kept your secrets till death for the sake of your leader. Had he not stuck out for you? Has he not paid you or anything? Shameful."

He looked at her with fear once more before suddenly, the blade slashed down to up in the air. The man's fearful gaze stared at her before he let out a choke. Blood gushed out from the wound in his throat as he made more choking sounds and fell over. The red droplets scattered across the grass and were on Izumi's blade.

Immediately she peered around to look at Sasori, the client, Blaize, and Clous. By now all the thugs should have been dead. She hoped she had not caused an uneasy feeling to rise within them and honestly she was not a fan of killing but in this scenario she felt it was necessary. She now had information to report back to Konoha so the mission needed to be rushed at least a little. Night had fallen now and with that most of the blood and such was covered. Izumi bent down to wipe her blade against the grass. Upon sighing, she stood back up and the feeling of uneasiness would hoepfully have dissipated as a sort of smile crossed her face. She was trying to relax everyone after their hardships and hopefully regain some focus in the group. The client needed to be calmed down as well seeing as how he witnessed so much. Unless he didn't even have a scratch after the end of it all.

"Well...." she began, her voice loud enough to be heard by the rest of them, "I managed to rent the boat for half off seeing as how we saved this man's shop. The flames will need to be put out, Sasori needs to be awakened, and the bodies need to be disposed off. We can use the fire to rid them or the water but they need to perish none the less..."

Her voice grew weaker towards the end. She then spoke with a more serious tone aside from her casual cheerful sounding one.

"None of you should have witnessed or went through any of this that we just saw. But just be aware of what lies ahead in the future. These thugs were nothing compared to enemies you may see in the future. Even if you took them on all at once they still are nothing compared. Learn from this fight and become strong for the future that lies ahead. That's all I have to say regarding that. Good job to each of you for your hard work. We should be able to rest from here on not but of course stay alert. More may come....but hopefully won't..."

She looked over to each Genin. If Sasori was not awake yet then she would pick him up onto her back and move him to sit beside the shaken client. If he was awake then she could help him stand or else help him over to sit. He needed to rest for now after being shaken up a bit. She would then try to tend to the client. With a smile and a careful caring hand she hoped to ease Sasori and the client so that they both could relax. Once the client would show signs of easement, at least a little bit, she could then tell the manager of the shop to get a hose for the fire. Then help the other Genin move the bodies into the fire, which would be put out once they were done, or move the bodies for the sea to take. The fire was more preferred.

By the time the were all said and done, they all could then load on to the boat to take off. Izumi would pay the man for the rent and station Takahiro at his shop until they returned. Scouter would go with them and watch from their boat if he needed to. For the most part Izumi was silent unless she was using calm relaxed words to ease the Client. He seemed to be calming down now. Since it was night fall, he needed to get some rest. Although the tents weren't propped up they still made good pillows for now.

"It will take maybe an hour to boat to the wave country but we cut out time down by a lot taking that cart. Each of you should rest for now. Takahiro and I can guard the boat with the driver. Once we get there be prepared to wake up. We will then stay the night there to rest up more and make sure no one else comes after the client. After that we will head back first thing in the morning. Consider your rooms and food my treat for all your hard efforts. Lets hope for a straight shot back tomorrow with no thugs. That way we'll make the thirty two hour deadline and be home in no time at all...."

Jutsu Used:
 

Another Note:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 319
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 31
Location : Hekla

PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Refund Policy   

Back to top Go down
 

Refund Policy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Character Archives :: Thread Archives-