Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kinniku

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE Empty
PostSubject: What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE   What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

The constant sounds of birds cawing had led him believe that this was the factor that would be seen within such a formidable place, a land filled with dead carcasses, the laws of a unforgivable tone, and a place that he had been through once before, two years ago. The Forest of Death, the countless acts of challenges, and standpoints within the place were unfathomable, young genin going through the trials and tribulations of a constantly sinister reminder that only the strong shall thrive... Was this where Kinniku was at most home, never, he didn't believe in any sense of such a world, the weak weren't weak for their own skills, but weak through their own hearts, the corruption of the heart was much worse than the absence of skill, and Kinniku knew this.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya kid, this place, even if you are of Chunin skill level, is home to some incredibly fierce creatures... I'd be very wary of it." The guard said, beginning to close the gate, as he made sure to lock it, the young man didn't turn towards him, he only said, "I'll keep that in mind, thank you..." and went off on what would be a new sort of training for him. He would begin with a relaxed sprint through the first spot of the forest, looking through the shrubbery and giants among trees, he had a small smile on his face, this would be the place where he would become stronger, the Death Forest...

FLASHBACK

"Kinniku, the honest truth about your abilities is that they lack that sort of posture, that ability to fight at even greater times of need and danger, you lack such a skill and so, I think you should go to the Forest of Death." This was yesterday, Kinniku sitting with his mother and father, his mother pouring tea as he watched the two of them talk, Tekiou would look down and then sighed, he felt his body itch. "I remember the Forest of Death, that place was incredibly eerie, a strong depressing feeling illuminated that place, I don't know how to describe it..." Tekiou was going to deep within his words, until his father hit him over the head with his staff.

"Focus kid, you need to focus, right now, you are weak, the only reason why that Muscle... thingy worked on me in the first place, was because you had a lack of what it meant to be in a serious fight for your life, that's where the Forest comes in, sure it was easier because you had a team, but alone, the animals, obstacles and overall depth of the place has a much larger holding..." His father began drinking his tea, as he sighed, placing it down after a few sips... Kinniku only watched, his mother closed her eyes and listened as well. "Go to the forest, and fight through their, for two days, and you shall understand what I'm saying." His father would say, as his mother would push her hand into the table banging it, making it shake.

"Come back out alive, dammit!" She would scream, sometimes, Kinniku thought his mother was scarier than his father.

FLASHBACK END

"So, here is the place my father wants me to train..." Kinniku had made his way into the heart of the forest after an hour, he took small steps forward, looking around to see the constant shaking and movement of the shrubs. He quickly took up his guard just in case, it was however only a few small animals: birds, rabbits, and such. Kinniku said nothing towards this, only knocking himself on the head as he was far too cautious for his own good. "Hold yourself together, you're stronger kid, you're hell of a lot stronger than you were two years ago, so relax and make sure you are ready for any of these damned creatures... after all, I should be the only one here right?"

A sudden gust of wind made its way, as Kinniku's body tingled, spreading his body apart, he postured, and then did a large flip, placing his hands forward, the scales of the large creature covered over his hands, the slimy cold skin would slowly make his hands slip off as he gasped, doing a quick movement with his foot going into the side of the creatures head, making it fall to the side as it went down in a large crash, bird flocks would begin to fly. This was it, a large snake, some sort of creature that could be found in the forest of death, predator of all animals smaller than it, its slithering body and massive forked tongue made it seem even more ferocious.

"This is my enemy... my first one it would seem." Kinniku had a sweat drop on his cheek as he bit his lip, the ferocious python would stare, making its body move slowly as its tongue slipped forward once again. Kinniku had nothing to say now, it was a matter between life and death between a creature as strong as this, he knew it and it did as well, something even an animal could agree on. Survival.

Suddenly, the creature would move forward with its gaping jaw opening, the rancid smell of spit and carcass inside its mouth was almost as unbearable as its incredibly strong twisting body. He dodged it, with a leaping movement, catching himself on the tree, he would slip forward, and press his foot against the wood as his sandal moved across it, the chakra control training paying off with the sudden occurrence. 'Any last second movements and I'm dead, can't allow that thing to even get a l-' He couldn't even finish his words with the capturing of the large creatures sharp cut against the air, it had bit into the tree of which case it began to break through it throwing it away with its proportional physical strength, astonishing.

He landed at the side and made his way to begin running through the grassy area slipping his foot into the ground, the creature began to go after him, thinking he could be the next meal. Kinniku's eyes kept forward running with his incredible quickness, he would not allow that to be the case. He stopped for but a moment and then looked back to the creatures unholy gesture of which he did a one-handed spring towards the side, dodging the snapping of the jaw onto Kinniku's flesh. "Not even!" He spun around and then went forward with his strong legs, moving at an accelerated fashion he used a powerful upward kick towards the neck of the creature sending it upward.

"Lariat!" He pushed his entire arm to the side, strengthening it greatly, to create a powerful effect, as he leaped to the creature, the impact against it making it fall forward as he grasped its head. "I'm not dying today..." Kinniku placed his arms as far around its head as possible as he could, turning the falling effect of the creature, into his greatest skill. "Stunner!!!" He said out loud, the maximum force of his body sitting downward, with his incredible strength made the creatures head bounce upward, he couldn't get a good feel, as it would not break the brain or the jaw of the creature, as it was too big, and not naturally human, he however, did see that it flipped over, to the side, making a large thump.

Kinniku leaped away from it, as it began to move again, it coughed saliva and different kinds of acidic mucus... Kinniku knew it, this would be one hell of a long day... It started to slither once more, gaining back its momentum, he took a step backwards, minding his own fear of such a creatures own vigor, though this may be because of its large body, his attacks don't have much effect on creatures bigger than he is... he'd have to take account of that, this was what his father was trying to say in obvious words.

The snake began to curve as Kinniku turned his body, his eyes squared on the creature sown taking into account its killing intent, the forked tongue would release, slowly going back into its mouth. 'Stay calm, you have to assess this damn thing, can't let it get one inch...' He pressed his foot backwards, the creatures eyes widening as it pressed its head forward, Kinniku would be ready... or so he thought, whipping its tail, Kinniku gasped, and came with a double arm-block movement as he began to fall backwards, crashing into a tree with great force. Now on the prowl, it would move forward with lightning speed, Kinniku's body however wouldn't be caught as he opened his legs leaping, jumping over its head as he began running across its back with incredibly quick legs, making a long leap he would land, and begin to use exceptionally quick acrobatics going towards a tree as he was chased by the snake.

He would stop, running towards the tree as the snake closed inward, he would almost be caught but using a sudden burst of speed he would dodge, and with the added force the snake was coming, it would slam its head right into the tree, Kinniku leaping off, as the snake stayed disoriented for a moment, took up his body into an acrobatic spin and then with both legs, kicked the head of the creature into the tree with a strong 'Drop Kick'. It would fall and bump its jaw into the trees discarded remains. "Got to make quick work of this thing before it gets out of hand!" His feet would press inward diverting the intense amount of strength he could gain from one leg into two, a powerful dash would release as he placed his leg forward towards the side, his body rotating with the torque of air resistance empowering him, one fierce spin would arise.

"Leg Lariat!" A giant scream escaped his lips, as he pushed the leg into the snakes body, sending it flying into the air, moving in an arc towards another tree, as it fell, ripping and breaking through the trees, Kinniku would begin to spin rapidly a she closed into the ground, kicking up dust as he stopped, placing both hands to the side. He would begin to move forward, watching the creature, taking slow steps, knowing that it would only be unconscious, a large gash on its side as it bled. He smiled a bit, but didn't stop his cautious nature for any reason. "Maybe dads right, this is getting incredibly interesting..." He said with a small smile, the creature sbody suddenly moved, a flicker of Kinniku's eye would come as his leg came upward, the creature moved towards him, he swatted it with the heel of his foot back into the ground. "Shut the fuck up!" He said with a fierce frown, watching the creature, which drifted from being a predator, to being Kinniku's chew toy in only a few moments.

One Full Day

"I need to think of a plan, get some food... I'm starving." It had been a full day since he had made his way through the shrubs, tapping his foot against the ground as he went against a tree, laying his body against it, he needed a rest, leaving behind the unconscious snake, and the creatures he had to face within the forest that were fighting for their own survival, he was a morsel to them, and thus he was constantly attacked by various predators. He closed his eyes for only a moment, hearing the cawing of various birds and fowls in the area, he took his time until he would need to go once more.

Opening them, his eyes would look around, brushing into his face his hands, taking a slow breather and frowning with his palms against the ground. "I remember this place... what memories, we all almost got killed here..." He closed his eyes, thinking of the lesser time, still a young Genin within the exams. thinking of all that happened to him from the incident, taking a long breather from his arduous task, making nothing said but what he needed to be said, nothing in particular.

FLASHBACK

"Why do I have to do it, there could be wild animals out there, dammit, Tekiou, you should do it!" The young male yelled, the female watching as hopelessly as the participation in such a relentless struggle went forth. "You are the one who hasn't been pulling h-" A deep glare came into the boys eyes, sitting their taking the verbal abuse of the young male yelling, just about his age, he would take no more after he would say something with such defensive anguish as that. Kinniku gripped his fist tightly, as he watched him.

"If you say what I think, you better be ready to fight... I've saved you since we got here, you bastard, if you can't keep your own help then what the hell good are you?" This Kinniku was younger, more serious, and much less forgiving for such rude comments taking up his body he motioned towards him, pointing his index finger into his chest, the male watched him, scared a bit. "Do your keep, or go die, I'm tired of saving you... you need to save yourself!" He pronounced in deep anger as he pushed him away, the male gasped as he was pushed.

"Knock it off, Tekiou, you guys need to stay as a team, stop bickering!" She screamed, her arms outstretched swinging them rapidly, stomping her foot for emphasize of her anger. After a bit, Tekiou only turned away, gripped a piece of stone as he sighed. "Dammit, Kyo, just do your damn end of the bargain, go fetch the fucking firewood or you don't eat!" The males name was Kyo, he had been on Kinniku's team along with the middleman (woman), Riza, who was the advocate for settling a crude battle within their team.

"Fine then, I'll go get the stupid firewood, you bastard! One day, I'll make sure to kick your ass, you hear me?!" Kyo screamed, stomping his feet toward the crowded trees making his way towards the forest, Kinniku turned to Riza, as she watched him, frowning.

"If you got something to say then say it, otherwise lets move on..." He said in a silent gesture, going towards the nearby river, sitting at the edge. Riza stared at his back for moments upon moments, not looking away before they would both hear a loud scream, a very familiar one. "Kyo, shit!" Kinniku arose, and then looked to Riza who gasped and ran forward, following after Kinniku with his eyes going back and forth through the woods, he stopped suddenly. A beaten up Kyo, laid across the floor, as a large snake was about to pounce with a wide open mouth, Kinniku, quickly gained momentum in order to kick the snake, making little effect but capturing its attention as Riza went towards Kyo, picking him up as they stood, watching the snake, it was large, very menacing and hungry.

"Riza, be careful, you have to make sure that idiots, ok!" He crouched as he watched the snake, taking a long look at it before he pushed forward running full speed towards it, using his quick and nimble small body to dodge one of its strikes he would go for a powerful kick, but be batted by its powerful tail, slamming into the ground with great power, his eyes went white as he fell to the ground, beginning to be lifted by the creature, some saliva moving from his lips.

"Tekiou, hold on!" Riza placed the injured party down, against the tree limb, she moved greatly, taking her hands, beginning to move her fingers quickly. "Water Style: Water Cannon!" A large amount of water began to shoot from her mouth, as she sprayed the hissing snake with great pressure, it would however not have as much effect as it should. She began to move once more, dodging a powerful tail whip, dropping Kinniku to the ground. Kinniku started to rise once more, after gaining conscious, he looked to Riza who once again formed hand seals rapidly. "Water Style: Crescent Projectile!" She would begin to move her body spinning rapidly, shooting forth a powerful cutting edge for the attack, the snake would barely dodge, causing a large gash to appear over its eye, beginning to move erratically, hissing wildly from pain. It would move to attack her, Kinniku would not allow this as he would twist his body and utilize a strong 'Leg Lariat', catching its body, to cause it to be pushed to the ground, frightened, it would begin to move towards an opening... suddenly, the madness was gone.

"Are you ok?" Kinniku watched the male, Riza checking the medical kit, she would search through it, he watched the male who had sighed and nodded within a bit of pain, he nodded and slowly sat up.

"I'm fine, that thing was touch, I didn't know things that big existed!" Kyo's eyes closed, as he cringed under the pain of the attack against his body. He would slowly move backwards, sighing as Kinniku, placed his hand on top of his own head. The guy would laugh, but Kinniku would glare and so would, Riza.

"This isn't funny, you could of died, jackass!" Kinniku screamed, in unison with Riza, as they both punched his head inflicting even more pain to his body then before. He would screech, saying ouch would consecutive naming. Kinniku took his time, and looked to the sky. "How weak are you, you couldn't even protect yourself against that thing, you jackass, you could of gotten yourself killed, what the hell did you think would of happened with that!" Riza slapped Kinniku's back, as he screamed. "Hey, what the hell!"

Riza smiled lightly, grinning with her eyes closed. "What Tekiou is trying to say, is that even if he doesn't like you... he wouldn't allow anything to happen to you without him helping, right?" He said nothing towards this comment, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "At any rate, you're safe now... so it's cool." Riza would begin to wrap his arm in bandages, Kinniku would say nothing, Kyo watched him for a moment, and would then nod. "I understand..."

He would stare at the front of him for a moment, taking a look forward not really towards anything in particular, his lips would go into a small smile, the oh-so triumphant victor of friendship, the young lad still had so much to learn and yet so much to give, what was left wasn't anything but a lack of exuberance, his confidence didn't shift and the meaning of such words would only push him onward. "Kyo... you idiot." He said to himself softly, as he recognized this, it was his friend, Riza was his friend, and he had to protect them as best he could... become stronger for them.

FLASHBACK END

A sudden caw had made his eyes become open, as he watched the trees for a moment, heaving his chest back and forth, taking in small winds and with his palms against the ground, rising up. Time hadn't stood still for any man, you can't linger in such nostalgia for too long or you would lose your grip towards reality, and that fact was truth if Tekiou didn't recognize any others. He gazed at the shrubs, before he stopped... what was this... he had something tingling through his spine, worse than the first creature he went against, this one much more ominous. "What..." He whispered to himself turning his back, he would look directly into the eye of a snake, a snake with a scar upon its left eye. He gasped and leaped backwards as the snakes mouth almost closed directly on top of him, he would dodge by the skin of his teeth.

"What the hell?!" He said to himself, placing his fist into the ground, making nothing short of a few pants, he had been fighting all day and night, with no food, he should be tired. The situation had gotten worse, the snake snuck upon him with little more than his own killing intent, but how, Kinniku's reflexes were incredible, how could he be caught by such a creature almost instantly... was it because he was weary.

He watched the eye of the create for a moment, it literally only had one eye, and was much larger than the first snake, by a great degree. His eyes opened suddenly, the snake seemed so familiar, what had been the sudden snap of revelation. No, it couldn't be... "You're that... the snake that." A loud hiss was heard a sit snapped, its reflexes if that could have been even possible were faster than the first snakes, Kinniku did a backflip, only touching the ground before another snap of its neck and another chance of biting would commence upon it. It tried to catch the quickened movement of the boy, but as a result of its efforts couldn't. Kinniku's legs spread apart as it stopped, beginning to circle around him. He was caught within the middle of what would be destiny.

'This damn creature is the same snake that...' Kinniku's teeth gritted, he bit his pearly whites as his mouth would outstretch. "You killed, KYO!!!" He growled as his eyes grew wider, the snake would only hiss as its head moved forward snapping at him again, with its heightened speed, Kinniku would dodge once more, kicking its head as it screeched, he was far more powerful than he was those years ago, that was for sure. He caught the snakes head and then utilized a kick in order to maneuver it towards the ground. "Face Vault!" He said in a flipping motion, moving one knee to its head as it went into the ground, causing incredible impact.

It had only shrugged such a thing off however, Kinniku watched it, taking in that its skin was incredibly hard, and powerful enough to take such a task. He had clenched his fists tightly, making no movements, only growing angrier. "I swear, I'll defeat you!"

FLASHBACK

"Yeah, sure, you know if you didn't whine so much, it would of been a hell of a lot easier to get this damn object..." Riza said, holding in her hands to spheres of light and darkness, taking forth them as she grinned, Kyo had only frowned, his lips puckered and his cheeks puffed with his eyes closed. "What a jackass, you thought you could sneak up on our enemies like that, such a loser..." Riza laughed and as she did, Kinniku only looked forth with a straight face, staring at the two of them talking, his hands behind his head.

"Doesn't really matter, we got it didn't we, now we move on to phase two, go to the meeting spot and kick some ass there!" Kyo began to happily push in all his might, taking up one fist as he laughed. "We will beat the asses of all the other genin there, they won't no what hit them!" He nodded twice, as he would then say "mhm".

"It won't be that easy, we have some pretty stiff competition after all, it won't be as simple a show you think, dumbass." Kinniku would come behind him and walk forward, as he stopped and looked towards them both, he would whisper. "Did you guys hear..." He talked softly, as they both turned around, and watched him for a moment, he stood as he would begin to twist his head. "Never mind, it's n-" Suddenly a large body would come out of the bushes and move towards Kinniku, the eyes of Riza jumped, Kyo had his mouth wide open, leaping towards the two, he would be bitten, between his body and shoulder. Kinniku, and Riza stood speechless.

"KYO!!!!!!!!!!!"

The battle with the snake was ferocious, as every inch and mile came into wanting to kill it, however, it had escaped, and to no avail, Kinniku ran towards it trying to follow, but did not capture the creature. His tear filled eyes, he stopped and placed his head to the ground, screaming loudly as he beat his fist against the ground, repeatedly in agonizing screams. He would come back, watching Kyo's body, he was still alive, fatally wounded however... Riza tried everything she could, however Kyo knew it was his time.

"You guys, someone carry me, to the meeting place... I-I don't want us disqualified... so you gotta..." Kyo began talking as Kinniku watched him, Riza crying in the corner. "Oi, Princess, stop with all the crying, t-take m-me to the... meeting spot, I want you guys to continue... without me..." Kinniku gritted his teeth, picking up Kyo, his hands on his thighs as, he looked to Riza, slowly he nudged her.

"Lets go Riza... he wants us to fight even if hes dying... its his wish..." Kinniku said sadly, Riza held her mouth with the palm of her hand, crying large tears, Kinniku hadn't said a word, he had just did as he was told. They both cried along the way, as Kyo said his last expressions... he died after they had been fully approved to compete in the second round. They fought, with Kyo in their spirits, and thus went onward to succeed, though only Kinniku turned Chunin, Riza quit and became a normal person once again.

FLASHBACK END

"AHHH!" His fist impacted with the snakes tail as he growled, his body spun a she went away, flying into a tree, he stuck his landing, making a large grasp of his fist. "You killed him, you fucked up snake, I will never forgive you!" It went for his body he would punch it with a powerful right fist, and then kick it away. He began to run towards it gasping his anger had grown to new levels as he punched the creature away, into a tree, its large body had collapsed as the tree was actually bigger than itself. He made sure not to give it time to react however, punching it rapidly in the face as he growled loudly, hatred and rage fueled his fists. "DIE!!!!"

He stopped, thinking it was dead, as he gasped, the blood pouring from his fist the amount of times his fist came through its head, he looked to his hands, his flesh raw from beating it so badly. "He took his time lingering in the moment. However, the fight was not yet over, it would begin to move once more, coming towards his body with its incredible speed, Kinniku would look backwards, he glared, it stopped suddenly, but with this would come Kinniku's own move, a move he had used against the snake before, 'Leg Lariat'. As it hit the ground, Kinniku had place so much strength in his fist, that he punched through its skull, gripping its brain he would begin to crush it tightly, the snake releasing a shrill, before falling to the ground, motionless.

He stared at it, his eyes hard, as he panted, taking the blood of his fists, making no movement to remove it, he would only turn and begin to walk away. "I've avenged my friend..." He said, slowly closing his eyes, he would disappear into the shrubbery, going forth to his final destination. He would not speak, or say a word the entire way there, he would only move quietly, making nothing but his own footsteps, it would begin to rain...

Kinniku arrived at his destination, taking with him, the experiences and values of what he learned, along with the vengeance of a friend so long ago... that would be another story for another day, Kinniku however, would be nothing more than what he was, someone who must get stronger, to protect Riza, to protect Hana, to protect the spirit of his beloved friend...

END

Word Count: 4627

Spoiler:

A TOTAL OF (1377 Words are left to be spent)

Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE   What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

What Lies Within - Private - Training - DONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top