Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P)   Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Kumogakure Shinobi

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P) Josiah14

|Basics|

Name: Arashi, Heizen
    Nickname/Aliases: -“J” This was simply an alias name given to him the moment he had left Kumogakure during its period of turmoil. Shinobi who tried to find Heizen were only left with clues that led to dead ends. Many have forgotten his name only his mother and little sister saying it from time to time. If people do say his real name, he'll correct them by asking them to call him J

-“Calm before the storm” a title given by the former Raikage Kurayami, Kaisen. His cool attitude at first glance may surprise his opponents, he may even have a small smile on his face when it is all said and done. Perhaps those who see this calm are caught off guard by the ferocity of combination attacks between his taijutsu and ninjutsu skill.

“Hei” This is his name shorten down as a young child. His little sister calls him “Hei Hei”.

Physical Age: 21
    Mental Age: 23

||Appearance|

General Appearance: Heizen would be one who you considered to be very kept in shape. He doesn’t slouch nor does he intend to slouch when it comes to his body. He stands at six feet even, his body type that is a very lean mesomorph. Unlike his descendants who were much bigger and much larger in muscle mass, the Arashi descendants were once a very lean race. With the combination of the clan that was once the Raikage’s, there has been a bit of mixture. Plus, the added fact that many of the clan members on both sides have had some dilution over the century gives Heizen an interesting appearance that makes him appear balanced.

He has dark complexion that comparable to milk chocolate in skin tone. He is very lax in terms of appearance with his face, washing it from time to time. He doesn’t usually have to; he didn’t have a problem with his face during puberty only with the occasional zit that would appear. He kept his face relatively smooth and rarely does he shave. Heizen has a narrow face, slightly chiseled by the cheek bone. His hairstyle is similar to many shinobi of his race from the islands but it is being seen more and more in the village of Kumo. His dreadlocks are only to shoulder length. He can either have it in the normal untied fashion or keep it tied up depending if he is doing something that could potentially dirty his hair.

Fitting on top of his nose would be his glasses. Some have commented that he wears these glasses out of the sheer fact that his eye sight had diminished as a young kid while others say he does it for the charm of women. The few who took the latter option understand him well and the glasses are more of a prop than actually working glasses. In times when his position leads him to a more serious situation, most involving death, he’ll take them off showing his seriousness. His eye color is very different from the usual color that many of the Arashi have. His eyes are the color of a sickly yellow, almost considered demonic to some.

It isn’t uncommon for Heizen to wear clothing that fancies his taste. He is partly a businessman and a gentleman all at once. During the day, he is usually wearing very relaxed clothing but because of his lean appearance, he’ll wear clothing that’ll show off his body at times and other times he’ll show off the clothing. This is partially intentional. If he’s in the mood, he’ll change to a semi-loose fitting to a fitting red or blue shirt with athletic shorts. It changes (obviously) in the winter wearing longer sleeve shirts and full on pants. During the night, that is a totally different persona. Regardless of time, when he fines the time, he’ll wear a nice collared shirt, a fitting jacket and a well desired tie for the occasion of life of a club. When he is at a large home party, he’ll dress half and half where he’ll wear clothes that are fitting and comfortable but looking mildly attentive for a fancier party.
    Height: 6’0
    Weight: 163
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Hair Color & Style: Dreadlocks; Brown

Gallery:
Spoiler:

||Rank Information|

Letter Rank: S
Ninja Rank: Sannin (Jounin)

||Skill Information|

Elemental Affinity:
    Dominant: Storm
    Recessive: Lightning
    Recessive: Water

Skill Specialty
    Dominant: Taijutsu
    Recessive: Ninjutsu
    Recessive: Weaponry (exotic)

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

||Personality|

Overall Personality: Heizen has qualities in a person that is both uplifting to many and very dangerous to a few. One might call it a youth thing and it’ll pass in due time. But the very few that have actually taken a deep look into Heizen’s tick self; they’ll see that this is something that inspires people to perform things that they wouldn’t expect themselves to do. He has a quality that may induce some to follow him without hesitation; one may say his personality is something magnetic; it was one to draw upon people’s inner most desires and thoughts. Heizen realizes this quality inside himself. He deems it something of a useful trait, however, it is most likely the reason why he doesn’t favor this and use it to its fullest extent is the fact that he, like many other people who have also the trait of the wanderer, is that he prefers to do things by himself and rather than have baggage on him, he would stick to being very rash and blunt with things that’ll cause people to turn away.

He isn’t a foul man. Maybe foul in the sense that if you plan to aim your blade at his throat, he’ll be quick to cut yours before you could even blink or he would crush a glass bottle in your face so you can be forever blind in the eyes. No, he’s quite an-eccentric character, one who doesn’t partake in the mindset of normality. He tends to think himself odd in a sense that one may find a black thread among white ones. He was once considered quite a loner and didn’t see himself trying to fit in with society’s norms. He had every reason to involve himself; he is quite a likeable person. But like his senpai before him, he saw that society is crumbling. As it crumbled, Heizen felt that the world he thought was true was nothing more than an illusion, a genjutsu that isn’t a genjutsu. He does pity people who do not see this illusion but, from time to time, because of his youth, he somewhat envies the people. He figured that if he knew this knowledge, it would ease his pain. He thought that knowing the truth would essentially free him. It did but trying to hold the concept is something much more-restrictive.

But this is not him all the time. Unlike his senpai, who was more or less a pessimist when all things considered, he is much more optimistic about his situation and feels the need to go beyond the feeling of control and mental slavery. One must see that it is something that is easily broken; the chains that hold the mind doesn’t restrict the freedoms a man can do. Heizen prefers to ‘let lose’ for lack of a better phrase. He’s not one to be uptight and shallow. He’s quite a free moving man. And he’s like that in the literal sense. He doesn’t hold himself to rules as much as his senpai or the other friends. He is not afraid to let loose.

But don’t be too intimidated by that. He is, by no means, an open book for someone to read. No, he’s more of a person who doesn’t like to be read rather he wants someone to actually get to know him slowly, like cooking up a meal very slowly, taking caution as to what to mix in, what to combine and sift, what to place in heat etc. He appears like one would when finding something good to eat or about to make love to a woman. He has a smile that can range into most emotions that can be very lightening to the soul or very callous and cruel to those who have brought out his wrath. He comes off as someone who knows a thing or two, maybe more than what most people might understand. He acts as if he does not understand but that is the mask he places in front of his face. His intelligence is that of a trickster who is cunning, clever and quick thinking.

His attitude towards people may, as said before, appear blunt while others it can appear very callous. He isn’t one to give a proper introduction but there are rare cases in which he does consider himself a gentlemen of the sort. Ah, what an intriguing individual.
    Favorite Quote/Saying:
    Hobby(s): Experimentation, Partying, Training, Chilling, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school.
    Favorite Color(s): Red, Blue and Purple
    Fears: “What is this ‘fear’ you speak of? Is that something you eat? Is it a meat? A fish of some kind? Sounds like some fish.”
    Goals: “My goals? Man, I just wanna help out Kumo babeh. That’s all I wanna do”

||History|

Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Residence: N/A
Clan: Arashi
Family: Father: Arashi, Setsumi (Divorced)
Mother: Arashi, Hana (Divorced)
Brother: Arashi, Tetsui
Sister: Arashi, Yu

History:
Spoiler:

||Face Claim|

Series/Game: Durarara
Name: Tanaka Tom
Back to top Go down

Arashi, Heizen (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top