Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Karasu's Weapons [Done] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Karasu's Weapons [Done] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Karasu's Weapons [Done] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Karasu's Weapons [Done] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Karasu's Weapons [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

Karasu's Weapons [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Bombs:

Projectiles:

Armor & Clothing:

Scrolls:

Blunt Weapons:

Bladed Weapons:

Last edited by Reizo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 am

• All Items B rank and above need to have at least 150 words for their description.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Edited and demoted the kunai to C-rank, and removed its homing capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Tonfas
You cant have a water current without a water element.
http://www.shinobireality.com/t1338-uchiha-karasu-merge-done

Quote :
They can also release wind and fire together to act as an afterburner or "jet engine" to increase mobility and speed by 50% as well as allow movement in the air for a C-rank burst for 1 post.

You cannot manipulate two elements simultaneously from the same hand without a KKG.

Elemental Jacket
Needs to be redefined. An elemental attack like Chidori which prides on cutting or a super sharp wind attack would not be knocked down in power depending on how the jutsu is written. I can understand an explosion from a fire jutsu being weakened though.

Shinbatsu
Quote :
Shinbatsu is a solid black sword with a black/red sharkskin grip to provide added traction. The blade itself can produce its own wind and flames by supplying a D-rank's worth of chakra.
If it's at that level then define the flames more clearly at D Rank. Please put the Strike-through Codes on your S rank part of it until you can achieve it.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

1. Quote where I stated it could utilize water, I see no such thing.

2. I never said it was from the same hand. There's no reason why part of me can't utilize the Fuuton chakra and another part the Katon part, and fuse them by using the weapon as an intermediary. It's not like I'm shooting Fuuton and Katon together from my hand, I'm rather using both my elements and combining them by using the weapon as the conductor to do so.

3. The jacket would still cause resistance towards those attacks, however it would never completely nullify them, which is why the jutsu are reduced in power by 1 full rank, as opposed to becoming nothing at all.

4. Not quite sure what you mean here.... it creates fire... unless you mean in terms of temperature or power?

5. Done
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

These two steel tonfas can collapse into a small L-shape that can be put through a belt. The tonfas can deflect kunai and shuriken and when held together in front of one's body can better protect someone from a small scale jutsu (D-rank and below) or specified C-ranks such as a concentrated gust of wind or a small but fierce water current

Just making sure you take that out is all

And the thing implied you can do it from the same hand... And weapons cannot fuse elements together unless they have some function or seal to combine them together.

What im saying is, it should drop any jutsu a rank, but rather be percentage based, based off the type of attack. It makes sense for a 50% damage reduction for tanking a fire based explosion, but that shouldnt apply to jutsu that have different functions. Jutsu like Rasen Shuriken that have high attack density, or the Thrid Raikage's Finger technique, or Raikiri wouldn't be affected as much because they are piercing powers... They're designed to cut through almost anything. And it should only apply to attacks under A Rank.

And temperature level, power, size, range
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

1. I said that to make you reread the ENTIRE sentence, which clearly you did not.

Quote :
The tonfas can deflect kunai and shuriken and when held together in front of one's body can better protect someone from a small scale jutsu (D-rank and below) or specified C-ranks such as a concentrated gust of wind or a small but fierce water current

2. Then I'll make it only wind... it'll still have the same effect >.>

3. Those types of techniques would fall here:
Quote :
reduce any form of cutting damage by 25%

4. Modified that bit so that it only effects A-rank and under

5. A D-rank flame is a D-rank flame..... same properties as a standard Katon technique of D-rank, so I'm not so sure how to gauge those properties. Only Range I can do.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

You're coming off extremely rude for no reason at all. I'm just making sure that there aren't vague things in description. I've seen people do that stuff before and then claim they can have water or whatever element.

And if you cannot list what a D rank flame does it cant be approved.

I'll have this modded at my leisure.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:22 pm

How am I being rude at all?

I'm simply saying that as a moderator you should be reading the entire description before you try to correct me on things that are already there. >.>
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm being very nice at the moment and you're not.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Oi, Oi... you're making this difficult.

I did everything you asked me to do, so why can't it simply be approved?

There's no possible way for me to gauge the strength of a D-rank flame, unless I use the example of its power being relative to a D-rank Katon Jutsu. There's no material on this site or ANY site to my knowledge that states the temperature, size, or anything else about a D-rank Katon Jutsu.... You're simply asking for too much there.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Reizo there is no need to be rude. I don't want to have to wave the rules in everyone's faces. But you must respect your mods and admin. If you continue I'll be forced to give you points. Please just do as the mods and admin ask.

Edit: I understand how you feel Reizo. Please pm me.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 pm

But I did do as he asked, Squi..... he's just making it difficult by not reading what was already written -.-
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Okay, let's do this.

I apologize for any insincere action that I had previously taken against you, or anything I said that may've been construed as rude or unruly. The truth of the matter is that I want this approved, and I know you're trying to help me get these things approved, so can we just forget any of my past comments and yours and start by getting this over with? Again, I'm sorry for anything I did or said earlier that made your job difficult.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:30 am

Combustion: Lower area of effect to 10 meters

Notched Kunai: All Chakra conductive weapons must be B-Rank. No expections.

Elemental Jacket: S-Rank minimum. Reduces all non earth jutsu A-Rank and below by 50% is overpowering for the rank you have it as. Also, 20 E-Rank explosions would be the equivalent of 5 C-Rank explosions, and by walking out of that unharmed at the same time is also overpowering.

Tonfa: The Tonfa are too small to be able to give you a 50% movement speed increase at C-Rank chakra amount. In order to get that increase from such small areas, you would need an A-Rank amount of chakra. Either remove the “after burner” portion or edit it.

Sword: How does the sword create its own elements? Since it is not a sentient being, it would have no way to generate its own elements.

Elemental Generation, should you manage to explain the first point, would be C-Rank chakra cost minimum for the D-Rank power of the elements. Think Energy loss. Chakra is energy, and therefore by applying chakra for something else to utilize it would cause a loss in energy, making the power ratio drop by a rank.

Third point: Your sword, merely by applying a D-Rank amount of chakra to it so that in can create wind cannot puncture through A-Rank barriers in a single blow. To overcome an A-Rank jutsu, you would need to utilize an equal amount of chakra, or more depending on the elemental affinity of the barrier.

If you want the elements to extend up to 10 meters, it would be a B-Rank amount of chakra. More chakra needed to ensure that the elements stay in the correct form that far from your body if they are being manipulated through a tool.

S-Rank sword: Pure fire manipulation. No. Denied right there. You cannot merely control an opponents jutsu by touching it with a sword.

Define how the sword becomes sentient.

Define how the sword picks up on any and all threats within a 10 meter area. That in itself, without a constant drain of chakra, is overpowering and can allow for massive metagaming.

Third point: If a fire jutsu is used in combination with a wind jutsu, it would become a more powerful fire jutsu. You cannot separate something like that. That essentially means you are separating oxygen from a fire after its already been consumed.

I will explain that more. Wind chakra is overpowered by fire chakra. At that point the fire chakra would absorb the wind chakra and essentially utilize that energy to give the jutsu more strength, therefore remove the wind chakra from the equation.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 pm

All valid points.

The kunai.... I forgot to remove that when I demoted its rank, I'll fix that.

Only problem I have is the tonfa's afterburner. Why would it need THAT much chakra to do something as simple as a burst of wind chakra? I can lower it to 25% I s'ppose, but an A-rank's worth of chakra is A LOT. I mean, there are wind techniques of that rank that can cut people in half, yet that same amount of chakra is required for a small burst to increase speed and movement for 1 post? I just don't see it... plus it has a 2 post cooldown afterwards, so I'm not sure why it even has to be nerfed at this point.

The sword was misunderstood. It conducts the user's chakra and converts the fire-affinity chakra INTO fire. I can fix the costs for it, no problem there. As for its ability to punch through A-rank barriers, I figured that it would make sense for an A-rank weapon to NATURALLY be able to do that, the wind chakra was just an added boost to that. I modified it so that it costs TWICE the chakra cost of the rank of the fire to control it- hopefully that's fair?

I'm not so sure how to define it as sentient at this point, but I can try to think of something.

Oh, I left out the jacket, mah bad ;)

In my thoughts, I always pictured as each rank being twice as strong as the next. As such, the jacket would reduce non-earth elemental jutsu damage by 1 rank. I figured that that was fair. Just to make this clearer, cuz I can see how it can be misconstrued. It only protects from elemental jutsu that ARE NOT of the earth element. Non-elemental techies are unaffected.

Regarding the explosions, it treats each explosion individually- a total of 20 explosive tags are composed of 20 E-rank notes would have no greater explosive force to pierce the jacket than a single one. The number simply adds to the area of the explosion, not so much the explosive "punch" is the way I look at it.

Changed the Combustion bomb.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Is this still ready for modding?
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Yep, I've been out for a bit- school work, so I haven't been keeping up to date, but this is still good!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:44 am

Quick Note: It's pretty late right now so don't hesitate to point out any mistakes/misinformation I'm presenting

Quote :
The blade itself can produce its own wind and flames by supplying a D-rank's worth of chakra.

In my experience, I've never seen a weapon nor observed any type of implication that a weapon can channel more than one element. Not saying that it's not possible but I believe it would lean more towards S rank material if that were to happen.

Quote :
The wind can cut through wood and trees (D-rank in strength)

Seems to lean more towards C rank in strength (Cutting through wood and trees) D rank would more so just blow you away or at most, cause some bruising from pressure.

Quote :
The wind and flames can be channeled from the blade into the environment such as the ground or the air, allowing further range of the blade.

Explain a bit more, this is kind of confusing.

Quote :
Wind can surround the blade on all sides, increasing its range by 4 inches on all sides and allowing it to pierce through A-rank defenses in a single swipe.

This is all dependant on how much chakra you put into it (I.e S rank: definitely, A rank: probably/possibly, B & below: Not likely), which would need to be specified in the description or removed and put in a jutsu (Which would be the better option imo).

Quote :
Ordinarily, the blade can only punch through A-rank defenses after 5 hits and defenses lower with one.

I'd say for B rank, 2 or 3 hits and anything C rank & under, 1. (Though tbh, I hate measuring material strength like that because it all depends on pressure, wielder's strength compared to the opponents', etc., etc. it's just better left alone until used in actual roleplay imo)

Quote :
The wind and fire can only extend around the blade and leave a small trail (up to 2 meters), and last for up to two posts unless otherwise stated in a jutsu. Any other ranges are based on the jutsu.

This is more suitable to be explained in a jutsu rather than the weapon itself.

Quote :
The sword will react on its own to foreign threats if the user fails to do so, within a 10 meter range.
This is implying that the sword has a mind of its own (Or something along those lines), which would require a living being to be sealed within it (Or again, something along those lines)

Quote :
Shinbatsu also allows the user to command any form of fire that it touches, from the hottest flames to the weakest sparks, anything that the blade touches comes under its control (for twice the chakra cost of the rank of the fire). This includes fire that was input with another element, however it merely separates the two elements. If wind and fire are touched by the blade, the fire separates from the wind and the fire goes under the control of Karasu.

I'm sorry but even with the chakra cost doubled, the complete manipulation of any form of fire is still considered over-powered. Perhaps something along the lines of absorbing a Katon jutsu and throwing it back at your opponent for double the cost will be more suffice.
Back to top Go down
Reizo
Reizo
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Everything that you typed is agreeable. I'm removing half the abilities (somewhat cuz I just want this approved, and somewhat because I figure I won't need a lot of them).

The only thing I have with this is..... can I create the wind while the blade uses Katon? Cuz I really need both for my style.... or maybe.... it can conduct both, but not at the same time? (The second one hurts my style, but doesn't KILL it like removing one entirely would).

Also, many of the things that you had issues with, were basically descriptions of jutsu that will be used with the sword, so I just removed them.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 pm

If you convince an admin that a sword can indeed produce two different elemental natures at A rank, then I'll be more than willing to let it pass.

But even if not, you can still put your efforts towards ranking up to the appropriate level for S rank weapon usability so not all hope is lost.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu's Weapons [Done]   Karasu's Weapons [Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Karasu's Weapons [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top