Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzen
Tzen

Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku Empty
PostSubject: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Hasaki Shinku, or Crimson Edge
Owner: Zen Uchiha
Location: Attached to his back, there is a strap(it's not shown in the picture) that goes around his shoulder and holds the blade into place.

Description/Abilities: The only thing special is that it's two swords in one, a smaller one that's more focused on speed and precision, and the larger sword focused on power and coverage. The smaller sword can be reattached to the larger sword by sliding it back into place where the slot is on the guard of the sword. Starting out, however, he can only use the smaller sword because he is still training to be more skilled in weaponry.

History: Before Zen graduated from the academy, his father decided to get him a present made just in case the day comes. The quality of the weapon is pretty high considering the months it took to make it. The blacksmith who made the weapon used some of the finest metals around to create its sharp edge, adding in different designs to give it a very unique look. He wrapped bandages around the handles to help with grip, putting the rest of the bandages he didn't really want on the blade itself as some sort of backup. Because of how big it is altogether, the probably of it breaking is slim, but it is only a weapon, and weapons are only as good as their user.

Appearance:
Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku 33z3gaw

Last edited by Tzen on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 am

The fact that they're two weapons in one doesn't make them a united entity, you need to make them seperate weapons and explain within each of them what they can do (I.e. attach themselves to on another)
Back to top Go down
Tzen
Tzen

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Is it really necessary to separate those two? There's nothing much different like the history would be the same and everything
Thats why I did it as one to make things neater and easier
But if you want me to post it again and be repetitive, I will
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I didn't actually get a chance to explain myself correctly because of a rush, but what I meant was that I noticed your character didn't have weaponry as a specialty and as it stands, the weapon rules say that Gennin without the specialty can only have 1 so you need to separate thenm, get rid of one and the potentially obtain it after ranking up (Or switch over to Weaponry as a specialty)
Back to top Go down
Tzen
Tzen

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 am

Oh I see that makes much more sense than what you told me before lol
Alright, I added a sentence that said he can only use the smaller sword for now.
Back to top Go down

Shiro Hazuki
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Well I guess since this matter was resolved, I guess I should officially approve it, no?

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Archived due to user's inactivity ~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku   Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku Empty

Back to top Go down

Zen Uchiha's Hasaki Shinku

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Character Archives :: Equipment Archives-