Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Seihai's jutsu (complete) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Seihai's jutsu (complete) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Seihai's jutsu (complete) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Seihai's jutsu (complete) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Seihai's jutsu (complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

Seihai's jutsu (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 am

Name of Jutsu:Mimi o kiku - Listening Ear technique
Users: Sehai
Type of Jutsu::Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) (+10m) Far
Element Affinity: Sound
Description: Seihai will do a simple hand sign then cup his hands around his ears which allows him to hear things from a distance. Examples are when this would be used is when he spies on enemy ninja or to hear something that is very quiet like a whisper.

Name of Jutsu:Kugumotta oto ~ Muffled noise
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Description:
He creates a veil around him that reduces the sound he creates when he breaths, walks, drinks water, tap dances, jumps, climbs, chews food, whistling, sings, yells, talks, steps on a stick, claps, howls in pain, Step on a creaky wood floor, whispering, coughing, or is drawing a blade. The veil sticks out around him by a foot and lasts 3 posts which is the max he can maintain without running out of chakra or becoming tried and with training it can increase in how long he can hold it. He may perform this by doing a string of hands signs then holding the final one, to continue the jutsu he must maintain the hand signs. He cannot increase the veils size no matter how much training so only he must use it on himself. This does not block out all of the sounds but unless you have ears like a dog it is unlikely you can hear him approaching.

Name of Jutsu: Oto no zōfuku ~ Sound Amplification
Users: Seihai
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Range: Mid (0m to 10m)
Description: After do a simple hand sign he can aim it in a direction with his hand, It will make something little a quiet conversation audible to the receiver end of the technique.

Name of Jutsu:Surō-goe ~ Thrown Voice
Range: Long (0m ~ +10m)
Description: By gathering chakra in his throat he can make it seem that his voice is coming from another direction then where he is.The sound he projects is at the users will and requires very little chakra to maintain. He can make it appear he is in a enclosed space, outside or anything other background sounds.

Name of Jutsu Mohō ~ Imitation
Range: Close (0m)
Description: With this jutsu he can mimic another voice pattern almost flawlessly. The only requirement to this jutsu is he has to have heard the person speak at least 3 sentences. He requires only to use the monkey hand seal.

Name of Jutsu: Kumo no makura ` Cloud Pillow
Element Affinity: Air
Description: When falling he uses the air around him to fall slower to the ground when he applies the signs but must keep performing the hand signs to maintain it.

Name of Jutsu:Warui inu fue - Bad Dog Whistle
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description: When he puts his thumb and index finger together to his mouth then blows in different frequencies dogs or other animals that hear higher on the hearing spectrum to hear a ear splinting noise.

b]Name of Jutsu[/b]:Hito o kizutsukeru kotoba
Range: (0m ~ 5m)
Description: he yells after the required hand sign to shriek causes the ears to be damaged and also if it makes contact with the opponent it shoots them back.(Normally rips thin clothes on contact as well)

b]Name of Jutsu[/b]:Yugami Wave
Users: Only Seihai
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Description: When he produces or creates a fair amount of sound he can focus the sound to project it at his opponent to fire a concussive blast.

Last edited by grailmaelstorm on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Please remove "http://www.shinobireality.com/t1505-seihai-shinamura-genin-of-kumogakure-wip" from your title, if you wish to provide a link to your character, do so within the body of the topic.
Back to top Go down
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 am

Let me know if everything checks out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGaia13
ShadowGaia13
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

From the second jutsu on, the bold coding isn't finished so please fix it so that it looks more proper.

I went down the list one by one and I found somethings that I'm a little confused by...

grailmaelstorm wrote:
Description: Seihai will do a smmustached guy simple hand sign then cup his hands around his ears which allows him to hear things from a distance. Examples are when this would be used is when he spies on enemy ninja or to hear something that is very quiet like a whisper.

Exactly what is a smmustached guy? Also, due to how far it can go, the rank would be bumped up to D. It is a simple technique, but it allows you to listen in to others at a very far distance, possibly out of your own sight. You'll also need to elaborate more on this jutsu, all jutsu need at least 150 words in the description.

grailmaelstorm wrote:
Kugumotta oto ~ Muffled noise
This jutsu can muffle your breathing, walking or drawing a blade. It isn't exactly op or anything, but at D-rank you can hide past non-sensory ninja. To me, that seems a little unfair. I don't know about the rank of this jutsu or anything yet, you will need to elaborate more.
Back to top Go down
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:44 am

Oh hahahhahhha sorry about that! I have some Copy/pasta shenanigens.I'll change it at once.

Also I'm not trying to rock the boat but every other jutsu I have seen has not even anything close to 150 words in the description for each one.(example)

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Yamashiro Aoba, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Obito, Uchiha Itachi, Hatake Kakashi
Type: Attack

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

This isn't close to 150 words. I'm perfectly fine with doing that if I have too.

Also about Kugumotta oto ~ Muffled noise

I can see why this can be seen as unfair I was making where he needs to keep his hands together in a hand sign to maintain it. Hey you know what? I'll just try to explain it better and cook up some ideas.

I'll start fixing stuff now after I post this..
Back to top Go down
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 am

grailmaelstorm wrote:
Kugumotta oto ~ Muffled noise
This jutsu can muffle your breathing, walking or drawing a blade. It isn't exactly op or anything, but at D-rank you can hide past non-sensory ninja. To me, that seems a little unfair. I don't know about the rank of this jutsu or anything yet, you will need to elaborate more.[/quote]

Hey does the new description sound better? Let me know
Back to top Go down
ShadowGaia13
ShadowGaia13
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Muffled noise needs to put down how long it can stay active. It says as long as he holds the hand sign, but it'll continually drain chakra, so it needs to state how much chakra he's losing per post he's using it.

and the example you used is a canon jutsu, taken directly from a official site, so it's not really a good example. It's the fact that these are custom jutsu that 150 are needed. The effect, the area of effect, the duration and the cost are whats needed to be written down.
Back to top Go down
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 am

Alright then I'll be sure to make changes.
Back to top Go down
grailmaelstorm
grailmaelstorm

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:43 am

I made more changes let me know if these are up to snuff.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seihai's jutsu (complete)   Seihai's jutsu (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seihai's jutsu (complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top