Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Search for the golden apples Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Search for the golden apples Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Search for the golden apples Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Search for the golden apples EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Search for the golden apples EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Search for the golden apples EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Search for the golden apples EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Search for the golden apples EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Search for the golden apples EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Search for the golden apples EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Search for the golden apples EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Search for the golden apples EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Search for the golden apples L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Search for the golden apples

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

Search for the golden apples Empty
PostSubject: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Name:Legendary Apple
Custom Or generic: Custom
Participants: Gennin Team (Jounin supervision not required) or 3x Gennin
Objective
Primary: Find out about the legendary apple myth, and retrieve it if it is real. If not, retrive 10 apples for the Hokage.

Secondary: Do the primary objective unscathed.

Description: There have been myths about how a Legendary Apple appears every 100 years in a certain grove outside Konohagakure. You are to find the grove and see if the myth is true. There have also been reports of a pair of bandits watching over the grove for the same reason. Defeat them and bring back the apple, or 10 apples from the grove. If the apples are bruised in anyway, you will fail the mission.

ETFC IC: 24 hours OOC: 3 days

Note: Towards the end of your mission, you'll find out that the legend is indeed false.

~Start~

Hana was in the shower. She was lightly humming a tune. One that had been stuck in her head for days. She smiled to herself and let the hot water flow over her body. She was soaked and naked. She loved the showers. Loved being engulfed in the steamy water. She continued humming until she was all washed up and exited the steamy bathroom to get dressed.

Once dressed she found a note on her bed. It was a message telling her to go to the Hokage office to get a mission. She grinned and took off. She ran towards the bulky building. She really hoped she didn't have to do any more D ranked ones. She wanted a C rank. Something that would challenge her more.

She walked inside the building and the secretary led Hana up to the hokage office. Though the Hokage wasn't in there she was sure that an substitute would be there to brief her on her mission. She walked in and met with him. "There is one other person who we will have to wait for. He will be going with you on this mission." He explained. He then briefed Hana on the mission as they waited for the mysterious ninja to arrive.

Hana hoped it was a Jonin. Or even a chunin. Hoping it was either Ayame or Mitsu. She wouldn't even mind going on a mission with Yori again. Her mind wandered as they waited. The mission seemed easy enough. They just had to watch out for those bandits.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Today was going to be a good day. That was his motto for the day. Eiji stood up out of his bed and streched his arms. Then he scratched his back. It took him a couple days to recover from recent events but now he was back to his regular self. Eiji made his way into the bathroom to take a shower. Of course he was singing one of his favorite songs while in the shower "Last year's wishes are this year's apologies every last time I come home I take my last chance to burn a bridge or two I only keep myself this sick in the head cause I know how the words get you {off} We're the new face of failure prettier and younger but not any better off bullet proof loneliness at best, at best."

Of course before he could get into singing his favorite part he heard shouts from downstairs telling him to shut up. Eiji wasn't that good at singing but he could hold a note. That wasn't enough to pass as singing so he finished up in the shower and went back to his room. With his towel draped around his waist he put three different outfits on the bed. "Hm what to wear? Ok if I'm not training today then I will need to put on something to attract attention to me. Mostly the ladies so no shirt." Eiji put all of the shirts back. Training all day for hours at at a time caused Eiji to have chizled abs and he was very cut. Every chance he gets Eiji perfers to show off his body. Not in a cocky way but in a way to show his hard work. After studying the pants for a few minutes he decided to go with the black pants and his black boots. Boots were no good for running or training but Eiji thought they went well with his pants.

Then came time for him to pick a coat. His father always wanted him to wear his coats. They were long sleeved and covered up the chest and stomach. Not exactly Eiji's style. So he picked his favorite white coat with no sleeves and open. His father knocked on his door and handed him a letter. When Eiji opened it and saw that he had to report to the Hokage's office he took a huge gulp and thoght that all of his recent activities had caught up to him. "Aw man. I knew I would get in trouble. Ok Ok act cool maybe it's for something else. Besides if I freak out about this here my parents will know what I did and then i'll get in even more trouble." Eiji took a deep breath and released it. "Alright all I have to do is get my swords and i'll be ready to go." Eiji reached under his bed and grabbed his swords. He wasted no time leaving. On his way out he kissed his mother and hugged his father.

Now all at that was left was for him to go to the Hokage's office. In his mind Eiji was going to simply act as though nothing happened. To him this was just a meeting with the Hokage. Probably for a low rank mission or something. Eiji wouldn't mind a low rank mission. After all he is a Genin. When he arrived he saw someone else there. Upon closer inspection he saw it was a girl. He quickly hid behind the wall near the door. His neart was beating fast. Eiji was no ladies man. Eiji sighed and went in. He had no plans what so ever on talking to the girl. Everything he said would be completely off the top of his head. "Hello Hokage sir and hello Ms. Or atleast I hope it's Ms." Eiji winked at her before introducing himslef in the most unnesscary way possible. "I am Eiji Hitomi! Soon to be savior of this world! I train thirteen hours a day six days a week. It is a pleasure to meet you." He looked at the girl and smiled. "What is the name of the angel that stands before me."
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Hana blinked at the goof that entered. Okay so he was loud... she could handle that. "Ah, yes I'm a miss. I'm only fifteen. Not likely that I'll be earning a husband any time soon. Unless of course you were insinuating that I was a man..." she trailed off flashing him a threatening and scary smile.

At the angel comment Hana turned and looked behind her. Then looked back at him and looked around for who he would be talking to. Then she blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hair. "I'm Hana. Hana Kuroda. I assume you're the other genin I'll be working with?" she asked him.

She looked the boy up and down. He didn't seem like anything special. The only special thing she noted was his chest and his coat. Which seemed as if he were trying to show off his toned muscles. She muttered to herself. "Better not be a narcisist..."

The older man began informing them about the mission. They just needed to get the apple right? It should be easy enough. She just had to study the map he handed her and go there. The apple should be close by. It wouldn't take them more than twenty minutes to find it. Unless someone found it first. Once he finished explaining Hana and Eiji were excused.

"Okay, let's get going. I studied the map and I know exactly where to do. Just follow me and try to keep up," she told him as they were outside the hokage building. She took off in a run, rushing for the gate. "Race you to the gate!" she called back to him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mannox
Mannox

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 am

Ailanna stood, twirling her pink bow as her long brown hair waved in the wind. Her small and slender, yet developed frame, seemed quite small standing by the gate. She practiced her one handed signals almost to the end while waiting at the gate.

She noticed the girl running towards the gate and she smiled. My first mission. Perhaps that cute doctor will admire me more if someone gets hurt and I can keep them alive through all of this. As the girl came closer she decided to announce her presence.

"Hi there!" she yelled. When the girl came closer she smiled. "My name is Ailanna. I'm here to make sure everyone comes back alive and safe." she giggled a bit. She bowed deeply and when she rose, she fixed her long pink dress. "So what's the mission? I was only told to meet the other ninja at the gate and to make sure they stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Eiji instantly apologize for the misunderstanding. "I meant you no harm. I was only making conversation." Eiji didn't really know how to say what he felt and most of the time it comes off as if he's being funny or just too blunt. Although he meant what he said about her beauty. Something about this girl intrigued Eiji. He didn't really know if it was her looks or the way she replied to his comment. Whatever it was Eiji liked it and he had to know more about Hana.

When Eiji saw that she blushed at his comment he simply smiled. This wasas far as he's gotten with any woman. Then she asked if he was the Genin she would be working with. Eiji smiled and walked over to her. "Yes Hana. I am the one that you will be working with. I will say that this is my first mission so I have alot to prove. Now that doesn't mean that i'm going to try and take the mission for myself. I am a team player." With that he put his hands into his pockets and leaned up agianst a wall. His jacket open and sleevless.

Out the corner of his eye Eiji caught Hana looking at him up and down. At this moment he was lost but he had to think fast. He didn't want to come off as arogant or self absorbed. Eiji looked her up and down but quickly turned his head. He didn't want her to notice that he was looking at het but he was infatuated by her beauty. Not to many girls could catch Eiji's eye yet in a matter of minutes Eiji was smitten. It might something to do with the fact that a girl was actually paying attention to him instead of wondering what he's doing with swords or calling him Souless. It was refereshing to know that she didn't see him as that.

An older man explained the mission which seemed a bit.......easy to say the least. "Ok so all we have to do is go and see if these golden apples are for real and bring ten of them back? For a bonus if we come back unharmed we get something special? Sounds simple enough." Once they were dismissed Eiji let Hana lead the way. He was a gentleman after all. "Wow I can believe I get to go on a missionwith someone like her. I can't wait. This is going to be soo much fun." Eiji was deep into thought that he hit his head on the doorway on the way out. "Ouch! That hurt. Guess I better pay more attention to what's going on instead of what's going on with you.....I mean in my head. Because your on my mind.....I MEAN......Uh......nothing." Eiji smiled hoping that would east the tension of his akwardness.

Once Hana explained that she knew the map Eiji decided it was best if she led the way. Then she challanged him to a race. "Aw she likes to race..I love it." Eiji started darting towards the gate. It was clear that she was fast but Eiji wans't about to give up just yet. He ran faster dodging the people on the streets. Halfway through he thought it'd be a better idea if he took to the rooftops. This was going to cost him some time but it would all pay off in the end. In no time Eiji was on the rooftop running and jumping from building. "I can see the gates. ALRIGHT!" Eiji jumped down but on his way down he saw someone standing at the gate. He barley missed her. The girl introduced herself as Ailanna and apparently she was there to make sure everyone made it back ok. Eiji extended his hand to shake hers as he greeted her. "I am Eiji Hitomi and this is Hana. As for what the mission is I think I'll let her explain it. After all she does know where she's going."
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Hana thought a little better of him because he apologized. As they left Hana gave him a curious look. She had noticed him looking at her but... Yeah he was really strange. Hana had rushed ahead. She had watched as Eiji pulled ahead of her and she smirked. She went down a back alley and barely made it before he did.

Once there they met the girl. She was quite pretty. Hana had to admit. And she was there age as well. She was smaller than herself. Though she was more cute. Hana knew that for a fact. She smiled at the girl and listened to what she had to say.

"Stay safe? What do you mean by that?" Hana asked her curiously. Was she a higher rank? Was she there to babysit them? Hana really didn't want a babysitter that was about the same age as herself. She waited for the girl to respond and then began to speak.

"Our mission is to find a legendary golden apple. I know the location. The danger is bandits and the secondary mission is if the legend isn't true then we'll go ahead and collect ten regular apple. Every apple from this grove is delicious and it will be a rare delicacy for the Hokage," she informed the other girl.

"Now that we know each other let's head out. We have a few hours of travelling before we get there. Then it's just the search for the apples and watching out for the bandits. Simple enough yet we should hurry. Let's get going," she then began running out of the village. Hoping the other two followed her.

She nodded at the guards at the gate but headed past with determination. This was the highest ranked mission she had ever been on. She wanted to do a good job, yet do it quickly and efficiently. She had also instantly taken on the role of leader. Though nobody had been put in charge. Though Hana knew where they were headed so she continued onward.

She also wanted to impress both new people. Being her normal happy go lucky cheerful self would make her seem more friendly... but should she make small talk on the way? She nodded her head as if agreeing with herself. Without turning to see if they were following her she began to speak. So, why don't we find out each other's strengths and weaknesses. That way we can cover each other if there is a fight. And also be able to work with each other quickly and efficiently. My specialty is weaponry. Since I"m a kaguya I can make weapons from my bones. Also my element is water. I have a few water jutsu as well. And as a kaguya I know some taijutsu. What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Mannox
Mannox

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Ailanna smiled to the two. "I know the basic academy stuff, and I am a Fuuton user as well as a Medical Ninja." She looked around at the various tall buildings. Some were taller than others and she spotted the hospital, she pointed to it, "That's where I work!" She smiled happily. "And what do you do sir? I noticed you ran across the rooftops. Are you agile?"

She kneeled down and started to draw some symbols in the dirt. It looked to be a tornado of knifes hitting someone. "That's what I can do with my wind control." She smiled. "But I prefer not to hurt people unless I have too. So I'll sit back and make sure you guys don't die!" She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am

(OOC: due to only having limited time to post a mission we’ll continue on without Osamu until he posts after you manny. We can’t keep waiting on him. I want to finish the rp today btw)

Oh so that was it! She was a medical ninja and was there to make sure they all were okay. That made perfect sense to Hana. Not to mention the girl was genin as well. So that meant that she wasn’t there to babysit. And Hana could still impress the other two.

They were out of the village now. It would take them a few hours to get to their destination. Hana decided small talk would be best until then. “Oh he is pretty agile,” Hana answered for him. “He was really fast as well. I’m sure he could be a track runner if he really wanted to. He outran me,” she said with a slight giggle. “Also I don’t think we’ll die. We should be fine except for maybe if we run into bandits.”The trio continued on, talking about small things like what they liked to do as well as some of their ninja skills. Hana showed them how she could make knives out of her bones and she hoped she had impressed them with her clan ability. Soon they could see the sight of the grove. It was close to noon when they got into the shade of the trees. “Okay I know where to go. The apple should be at the center,” she told them. Whether or not they followed her she wasn’t going to stop. She did keep an eye out for the bandits though.

She even laid a few simple traps. Ones that would make noise when someone triggered them. Though little did Hana know that the bandits were watching. They had a close eye on the three and knew exactly where the traps were. No they weren’t nearby. They had a little song bird keep an eye on them and then relay where the traps and genin were.

They made their way to the center of the forest. “Okay now we split up and search the area. As you can see there are about four normal apple trees right here. We need to check each branch individually to see if the golden apple is there…”

She turned quickly at the sound of a twig snapping. Two burly men were standing nearby with sadistic smirks plastered on their faces. “hey there kiddo’s. Thanks for leading us to the grove. We weren’t sure where the exact trees were but now we are only down to four instead of the hundreds of normal trees spread around in the forest. But now we need to get rid of the snot nosed brats,” the man with the beard said. The other man had a scar across him mouth making him look like he had two mouths and was smiling with both.
Back to top Go down
Mannox
Mannox

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Ailanna looked to the pair of men. "You're not getting the apple! It's not for you!" She said in her small, angelic, yet at this point, agitated voice. "We need it! and we aren't gonna sit back and let you have it!" She began forming hand signals As the wind picked up near the bandits. It began to slash at them sharply and it would take an extremely fast person to dodge such a ferocious attack from the wind.

After letting the wind kick up, Ailanna jumped into a tree and began searching. "You two hold them off! I'll look for it! Scream out if your hurt!" She moved from branch to branch glancing for an obvious apple that would be out of place. She collected about 20 ordinary apples along the way for food on the way back. She spotted the golden apple about 3 trees away, right above the bandits. She began to jump from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 pm

OOC: Okay? Sorry for the late post i'll just pick up from the fight I hope that's ok?

IC: After remaining silent for most of the way there he was finally about to get some action. "I was hoping this mission would have some benifits to it. Seems like I get to show off a little nice." Eiji smirked. Weather the golden apples myth were true or not didn't really bother Eiji that much. Right now he just wanted to fight. He looked over at Hana and gave her a nod before talking to her. "You say your a weapon expert right? Well right now I need two swords from you. Or even knifves. On second thought I got two kunai that should do just fine."

Eiji placed his attention back on the big burly man that stood infront of him. Something bothered him though. How is it that no one sensed that these guys? Although they look strong they seem like their highly experienced in stupidity. Hana took the lead on this mission to get them here but Eiji figured he'd be the battle general. He quickly pulled out two kunai and twirled them. "Hey big man! I'm not one for playing games and we are on strict time limit here so let's cut all the good guy bad guy talk and just fight. Winner gets the apples. Sounds like a plan right?" He knew that Hana would more than likely disagree with his plan but the fact was that they were on a time limit and trying to hold them off or fight them while worring about how the othe person was doing could do nothing but waste more time. Eiji figured this would be the best way to go about this situation without wasting too much time.

Ailanna had already shown what she could do and Hana stated what she was capable of. Now it was Eiji's time. Even though he didn't want use his swords he figured these guys weren't worthy to stain his blades. "Hana stay out and help Ailanna find those apples. I want this guy for myself. If his friend wants in then that perfectly fine with me." Eiji walked towards the big burly bandits (Or BBB) slowly. Then he used his lighting dash jutsu while holding both of his kunai out and launched himself at both of them. By the time the bandits spotted him, Eiji was sitting on a tree branch tossing his kunai in the air. Their legs had cut marks on them. Not too deep but enough to cause them to fall and scream on in pain.

"Well can't say that I was hoping for more than this. So far you've lived up to none of my standards but hey i'm not complaining. So let's end this because I really wanna get back home." Eiji caught the kinai he was tossing and threw it at one of the bandit's foot. Then he jumped down and used his elbow to hit him directly on the top of the bandit's head. Eiji took his kunai out of the bandit's foot and made his way over to the other one who was still in pain from the leg wounds. "My my aren't we loud. Seems like i'm going to have to shut you up big man." Eiji twirled his kunai and held it by the handle. His intention was to stab him in the throat but then hr remebered that his is just a retrival mission. Killing someone could result in alot of backlash and that wouldn't be good for the girls. Eiji could handle it but he wasn't too sure about Hana and Ailanna. Instead he punched him with the kunai and knocked him out.

Eiji managed to find Ailanna hoping that she had all of the apples but she didn't. Although she did have alot of regular apples. "Ailanna! Hurry were on a time limit. I took care of those bandits all that's left now is to get the apples and go." Eiji sat on a tree branch watching to see if anyone else would show up. If they did Eiji would be ready.

OOC: Is this ok?
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Hana watched lazily as Eiji quickly took care of the men. She also noticed the brutality with his fighting as well. Not something she liked. The bandits were normal people. Albeit they were much stronger and older. It didn't mean he couldn't just knock them out quickly without any blood shed.

She shrugged it off though and began looking for the golden apple. His battle lasted ten minutes. Definitely not enough time to find the apple. Hana decided to take the leadership role once again. Sighing she said,

"Eiji, come help us look for the apples. And next time please don't use so much violence. All you needed to do was quickly sneak behind them and knock them out. They may have been big but it was easy to see that they were slow. Ailanna would you please heal them enough to make sure that they don't bleed to death?"

She had already had a strategy before Eiji took everything into his own hands. She was going to plan on using her hidden mist technique and sneak up on them. Then she would have used a bone and created a large club. Afterwards she would have knocked both out. Or at least one out while Eiji did the other. She shrugged it off. What was done was done. Nothing she could do to change it.

She took up the search again. She hoped that Eiji would be searching as well. Their search lasted for an hour searching the trees for the certain fruit. The fruit that Ailanna had been searching for was only a fair yellow apple. Perfectly normal. Finally Hana had had enough. "Why can't we find it?! He said it was right here! In this area! We searched it over like three times! Is it really just a myth?" She had wanted to actually find the fruit. Not have to stick with their secondary objective. Though she already had a feeling that she knew it was just myth. But it would have been nice to have impressed the Hokage. "Okay, well Ailanna has enough regular apples. Let's just head back with what we've got before those thugs wake up."
Back to top Go down
Mannox
Mannox

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Ailanna jumped to a branch but missed it. She grabbed the golden apple as she fell and landed on her bottom. She rubbed her rear as she stood up. "I got it!" She held out the golden apple. She walked over to the bandits and performed her hand signals and focused herself to close the cuts completely. As far as the bandits were concerned, they would remember everything, but have no clue how the wounds went away so quick. She stood up and walked over to Hana.

She handed her the golden apple and smiled. She tossed a regular apple to everyone and smiled. "We have plenty to eat on the way back now." She felt so proud of herself that she stunned the bandits, got the apple, and managed to heal someone all in one mission. She was really glad she was a huge help.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am

One problem Eiji always had was working as a team. Most of the time he would either sit back and do nothing while someone took the lead. Or he would take complete control robbing his fellow teammates of battle experience. Often he would have to be stopped by an adult or someone of a higher rank. Eiji had no intentions of Hana even seeing the fight. Naturally Eiji thought that once he asked Hana to help Ailanna she would and leave Eiji to fight. That was no the case. Hana stayed and saw the whole fight. His brutality was sure to be a turn off for Hana and Ailanna. At this point all Eiji could do was hold his head down in shame.

Hana asked Eiji to help look for the Golden apples. It seems that the ten minute was not enough time for them to look. In his mind EIji thought hte fight lasted longer then that but what could he do? It was already done and now it was time to find the Golden apples. Then he heard Hana explain her plan which in reality woould have worked alot better than Eiji's one man assualt plan. Eiji looked at Hana then at his kunai which still had blood on it. It seems that his quest to become the savior of the world has caused him to act and fight with more aggression. Eiji looked over at Hana again. "Look.......I-I'm sorry alright? As you can tell I'm not to good with the whole teamwork thing. I've always been a solo act. So for that I apologize, BUT I won't apologize for what happened. We are shinobi. In battle only one walks away. I was always taught that in a real fight do not let your opponent get you. It's either you or them."

Eiji paused after his statement. He didn't really expect Hana to understand right away but he did want to explain his self for his actions. After a brief moment of silent he started to look for the Golden apples. "Now where the hell are they? They're golden it can't be that hard to find them. Dammit we're on a time limit." Eiji jumped from branch to branch looking constantly for them. Then he heard a fall. When he went to see what it was he saw that it was Ailanna and she had one of the Golden apples. "Well looks like you were lucky enough to find one of these things." Eiji caught the apple that Ailanna tossed to him. He was suprised. Eiji was expecting more backlash for what he did to the bandits but this was ok with him. "Ok then let's go back. Hana care to lead the way?" Once they got back Eiji was going have to seriously think about what he did.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 am

Quote :
Note: Towards the end of your mission, you'll find out that the legend is indeed false.

(Sorry Manny but we have to read the whole thing. >.< And be accurate.)

Hana’s eyes softened on Eiji. “It’s okay. I understand. It is the shinobi way to not be merciful and never let your opponent get the best of you because you take pity on them. But we are Konoha shinobi. We have a different ninja way. We don’t harm or kill without reason. But everyone has their own shinobi way and you have your own. Everyone has to find their own way. Just make sure you’re happy in yours,” she told him.

Hana sighed sadly as Ailanna handed her the apple. She had inspected it well. She rubbed the gloss off and looked at the tree above her. The sap was a golden color. So THAT was how the legend got started. The apples were coated in a the golden tree sap! It wasn’t real gold at all! Well she would have to report that find as soon as possible.

She smiled slightly at the find. Sure they had failed the real mission but they did get the apples they needed. Not to mention they had snacks for on the way. Hana sighed not really too disappointed or sad about it though. “Alright, let’s get going. I don’t really need to lead. Let’s all just stay together and go.” She grinned and began running. She made sure the two were right next to her instead of before where she was in the lead. Nobody was in the lead this time.

They made their way back being extra careful as to not bruise the apples. Once back in the village Hana smiled. “Okay let’s report back. I think we did a good mission even though we didn’t get the apple. Technically we did since the apple WAS golden. It may have just been the tree sap hardened over it but it was still golden. We should get SOME credit. Not to mention we have the other apples. Nobody got hurt and we finished this relatively easy,” Hana finished. She high fived her teammates and they stepped into the administration building.

(Mission finished)
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the golden apples   Search for the golden apples Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the golden apples

View previous topic View next topic Back to top