Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Snatching some Hyuuga blood Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Snatching some Hyuuga blood Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Snatching some Hyuuga blood Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Snatching some Hyuuga blood L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Snatching some Hyuuga blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

Snatching some Hyuuga blood Empty
PostSubject: Snatching some Hyuuga blood   Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Type: Capture

Custom: Custom

Participants (Optional): Hana Kuroda and Medical ninja

Description: Go the the Hyuuga dojo. Take a medical ninja with you. Make up some excuse to take blood from someone from the main branch. Don't let any of the Hyuuga panic or stop you. This is for the Hokage's plans. He gave you a doctor's needle and his stamp of approval for the Hyuuga don't panic.

Objectives

Primary: Get the blood from a Hyuuga without having any panic.

Secondary: Preferably choose a member that is both strong yet naieve or stupid.

ETFC: IC: two hours OOC: Two days

~~~

Hana was quickly heading towards the village. She had a determined look in her eyes. Just ten minutes ago she felt totally helpless with the fight with Mitsu. Yet before that she had beaten the Hokage in a spar. Sure he gave her a handicap but still. Even without the use of jutsu he was extremely strong. She'd had ups and downs all day. First she had been bored, second she had been determined yet nervous, third she was top of the world, then fourth she went crashing back down. Now? Now she was back to determined mode.

The hokage had given her this mission. This mission to prove herself and make up for the loss against Mitsu. She had decided that she needed to put ties to people behind her. That meant no more getting close to people. She would stay close to only a select few. Ayame, Mitsu, and Yori were the only ones she would allow to stay close to herself. Anyone else would just be a tool to help her, she decided.

Now then her first objective in this mission was to find a Medical ninja. There were two choices to choose from. There was that new genin ninja she had just met, or another ninja named Takashi. She knew Takashi from her Academy days. He was a chunin now. Though during her time at the academy he had been there for extra tutoring. She had no idea where Ailana lived. So she decided on Takashi.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Snatching some Hyuuga blood   Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:35 pm

About ten minutes later Hana knocked on his door. The red head opened it with a surprised look on his face. "Hana? What are you doing here?" he asked her.

Hana held her hand up in front of her. "I was sent on a mission from the Hokage. I needed a medical ninja and I came to you hoping you could help me with it. Will you? We need to go to the Hyuuga estate and collect a blood sample basically. Don't ask me why but he's the Hokage. So I'm sure he has a good reason."

He thought for a moment. He seemed to be weighing her words. After a few moments passed Hana began to tap her foot impatiently. She wanted to hurry and get it done. To make Shi proud of her again. Right now she was a failure. She wanted to fix that problem. To do so she would need to finish this mission and perhaps do one more thing to win his favor. Hana wasn't sure what but she felt a chill down her neck as she thought about it.

"I'll do it," he told her with a slight smile. Hana smiled back. This was great! Now all they had to do was get to the estate. Hana had a slight feeling that Shi didn't want this blood sample for a good reason. She was sure it was going to benefit him in some way. Though perhaps this would benefit her as well. She honestly didn't care at this point. Strength and power were the main things she was concerned with right now.

Thet wo headed for the Hyuuga estate. Hana was planning ahead for what she needed. If this was something bad then the Hyuuga's wouldn't like it. Hana would need to think of something and would need to take blood from a Hyuuga that was either naieve or dumb. Hopefully both. But Hyuuga's were known or their intellect. She thought for a moment. The next in line to take over the head of the main branch was five years old. He was a strong boy as well. He would be perfect.

Now all she had to do was think up a lie to tell the Hyuuga's so they would let them see the boy. Hana smirked as they entered the main doors.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Snatching some Hyuuga blood   Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:47 pm

"What do you need?" the man that answered the door asked her. Hana smiled up at him.

"I have been sent on an errand for the Hokage. Basically he is worried there may be a defect with Hanasha Hyuuga. As Hokage he wants to be sure this isn't going to hinder the strong Hyuuga clan. He wants to be able to help in any way he can but first he needs to test the boys blood. May we come in?"

The man told the two to wait as he went to get permission from the head of the family. Apparently being strong was seriously important to the Hyuuga's. Hana used that against them to manipulate them. She hoped this would be enough for them to be allowed in. She assumed it was when the man came back to let her inside.

She smirked the whole way. This wasn't too difficult. She was growing more and more manipulative by being trained under the Hokage. Not that she minded. They entered a small dark room where a little boy was playing with his toys. Hana walked up to him and grinned. "Nice to meet you. We're just going to draw a little bit of blood from you today okay?" She thought this was going to be easy but she was totally wrong.

They boys eyes widened in fear. "N-No! I hate shots! Stay away from me!" he shrieked trying to run away. Hana quickly tackled him and yelled for Takashi to draw the blood. The boy had tried using the Hyuuga taijutsu on her. Though she was stronger and held his arms down while Takashi drew blood.

Once it was over she stood up and dusted herself off. "Jeez you're such a baby. It was only a little blood. You won't even miss it." With those words she headed out with Takashi. He handed her the small vial he had put the blood in.

"Put a good word for me in with the Hokage okay? I'd go myself but he kind of freaks me out," he told her nervously. Hana nodded. She took the vial and went to look for the Hokage. The Hyuuga that had answered the door stared at her with some skepticism. She tried to look cool and hoped he wouldnt stop her. Luckily he didn't.

She had finished her mission within an hour. Most of which was spended walking around to pick Takashi up and then waiting at the doors to the estate as the guard got permission for them to enter. Hana smiled though. She was sure Shi would be proud of her.

(Mission complete)
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Snatching some Hyuuga blood   Snatching some Hyuuga blood EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snatching some Hyuuga blood   Snatching some Hyuuga blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Snatching some Hyuuga blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top