Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Empty
PostSubject: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Michio began to slow his speed as he neared the center of the small city. His journey-- their journey here had become a competition, a race between two stubborn and twisted Shinobi. Michio knew she would be determined to best him, as he had clearly bested her in the last meeting, but she still had the disadvantage of knowing nothing about his abilities, which made him faster than all but a select few within the Shinobi world. He stopped in front of a small door way, several seconds before she had, causing a wide smirk to grow on his face, "A slow reaper.." he said just quiet enough for her to not be able to make out the words. With a chuckle, he cast his eyes up at the sign, which in big courier letters read 'Sunday's' causing him to chuckle as he pushed his way through the door. 'First 'Thursday's now Sunday's...what a coincidence...'

"Black black heart why would you offer more"
The quiet music made it's way to Michio's ears as he stepped through the door, taking in a deep breath the cool outside mixing with the faint smell off food, cigarette smoke and alcohol as he took in the air. A very large and menacing bouncer took a step towards him as he walked through the door, the emerald haired woman following behind. "Excuse me sir, you cant come in here this is a private baGWerr--" in mid sentence the very large bouncer found the airway of his throat constricted, his face turning read and his hands flailing about as he tried to breath. "Im sorry? What was that?", Michio looked almost bloodthirsty as he slowly lifted the seven foot bouncer by his throat with one arm, his muscle surging with a small amount of Ki-induced strength. The bouncer let out a gurgled noise in reply his hands weakly trying to break Michio's grip.

"I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens"

All eyes were on the confrontation, patrons looking with a mixture of confusion and fear whilst most of the employees stood frozen on the spot, clearly not sure how to react. The slowly, blue turning bouncer was easily the largest person within the bar, taller even than Michio who was surely not a short man. "As I begin to lose my grip, on these realities your sending" the music was the only noise that filled the bar for a few short seconds; other than the noises coming from the slowly dying bouncer. "I believe what you meant to say...", the Missing Ninja spoke after a second of silence, "was 'Yes, Sir you and your companion are welcome here...' " Michio noted the bartender slowly reaching under the counter presumably for a weapon, "And then continue on to say that we can have a quiet table in the corner and all of our food and drinks will be on the house..yes?" He flashed a kind smile, but given the bloodthirsty look on his face, the smile only managed to inspire more fear amongst the populous of the bar.

"Back black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy"

The chorus of the song came in as Michio began to speak again, "That is indeed what you meant to say, yes?", Michio pretended to have all his attention focused on the bouncer, but the movements and subsequent hiding of a weapon by the bartender had not escaped his notice. His hand clenched around the Bouncer's throat a bit tighter to emphasize what he wanted, causing the man to turn a deeper shade of blue, before whimpering and giving a small nod. During Micho's exchange, the bartender had managed to draw several kunai and hide them in a subtle manner, but of course Michio noticed, always in tune with his surroundings.

All your sex and your diamonds...

The song had just ended as Michio suddenly spun and released his grip, sending the large bouncer over the bar and into the bartender, just as he was about to throw the weapons. The two men collided together and with a thunderous roar, flew into the stacks of glasses behind them. The clatter was such that the other patrons and employees of the bar jumped in sudden fright at the noise before turning their stares back to the two Missing Shinobi.

After throwing the man Michio brushed his hands down his black suit to smooth it out, acting nonchalantly as if this was an everyday occurrence. After satisfied with the lack of wrinkles, he turned his attention to those within the bar, flashing them a kind and polite smile. "I do apologize for the interruption and subsequent chaos" his smile was kind and warm, yet eerily fear inspiring as he spoke, "Please please, dont mind us from this point on and please get back to your evenings." he spoke once more before turning his attention to Satsuriku, "Once again, I do apologize for the disruption."

As Michio turned himself to face his companion, he flashed her a smirk. "Now what was I going to say....", he paused for a minute, brushing his gray hair back from his face slightly, "Ah yes, here we are.." he grinned, "Food, drinks and good company, all at my expense." Michio couldnt help but chuckle, as if he was paying, he didnt pay for anything if he didnt have to; and he was sure after the altercation with the bouncer, he had inspired enough fear that he didnt need to.

A slower song, calmer than before, began playing as Michio began to speak again. "After you Miss" he said politely, waving his hand towards a corner table and bowing slightly as he spoke to the green haired woman. The soft, humming jazz type music faintly permeated the bar as he followed his companion to the table, casting one of the waitresses, the curvy blonde type, a nod to get her attention and bring her over to the table. He couldnt help but gain sadistic amusement as she trembled and slowly stepped towards them, her body shaking slightly from a mix of fear and an adrenaline.

"Was this all..really necessary..." came the first voice whispering with contempt in his mind. This complaint only made Michio's smirk grow wider as he whispered a response, his words barely perceivable by those closest to him "Not even the very wise can see where all roads end...but believe me, I very rarely do anything without purpose.." Then in one swift step he stepped forward, standing evenly beside Satsuriku, he smirked a bit and cast her a sideways glance with a grin, "What a.....quaint little place...", he cast his gaze around the small bar again as he walked, nearing the corner table "I think this will do nicely for our meeting... dont you?"

'At the very least...this will be interesting'
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Un-fucking-believable. Like really, seriously, out of this world, annoying-as-Hell UNBELIEVABLE! Satsuriku came to a halt only a few seconds after Michio had, and the look on her face was .. grave, to say the least. How was it possible that this -prick- was seemingly managing to outdo her in anything he did? Was this some sort of a sick joke, someone sent from God, or whatever the heck it was which was using earth as a playground, just to piss her off until her head would explode? Well job well done then. And what further annoyed the flying fuck out of Satsuriku, was how he always seemed sooo.. casual. Like he wasn't even trying in the first place. It would not be long until she would snap. And that smirk of his. How she would loooove to smack it off of his face. In a some sort of a trance, she glanced up at the name of the place they had come to a halt in front of. But she didn't really bother reading. What good did a name do anyways? Was she able to eat it? No. Her upper lip curled slightly upwards, like that of a cat about to hiss at the random and bothersome person who dared pet it without waiting for permission.

There had barely been a single step taken into the place, when the troubles began. As Michio had been the one to decide they go to this place, then Satsuriku did not have it planned to offer any helping hand should they meet any hostile environment. But then again, it didn't look like he needed any help with dealing with the mountain of a man who was now held in a choking grip. A lazy, yet dangerous, glance was cast inside of the place by Satsuriku's amber eyes. Slowly she looked into the eyes of those who weren't either hidden in the shadowy corners of the place, or had their backs turned on the outsiders. It didn't look like anyone had in mind to come to help the man who was slowly being strangled. Perhaps no one cared. Or perhaps they just all realized that those two outsiders were just as dangerous as they were good looking.

The music which crawled through the air, sounded like knives being scraped against a plate in Satsuriku's ears. Why would people enjoy listening to anything while eating. Why not just focus on the food? Yes, she had a strange love when it came to food. '...we can have a quiet table in the corner and all of our food and drinks will be on the house..yes?' Michio's voice was a mumble, being suffocated in the music, and yet Satsuriku caught the last few words. Pleasant as they were. If there was anything better than food, then it was free food. Not that she had had any intentions of paying in the first place.

Slowly, she looked over the strong arm which held the bouncer so easily in the air. She wondered what it would feel like to have that arm around her, pressing her against his strong chest. What.. the fuck? I blame the music. And I blame how annoying that fella is. If she could only just get to the food and then get out of there. Away from him. Away from any unusual thoughts which were very unfamiliar to her. Was she just so out of it because he was succeeding in proving that he was, as far as up until now, able to outsmart her and also seemingly be more skilled? Bullshit. I will prove that he is just like any other human being. Easy to slice up. The crashing of the men flying together and then toppling onto the glasses made Satsuriku's eyebrow twitch slightly, before she walked past Michio towards the table he had in mind.

"Oh drop the polite act, ya piece of shit." Her voice was a low and hostile whisper as she cast him a small glare while passing him. She was still a bit pissed off from the sudden upbringing of the Bingo Book, and he would have to do well to get onto her good side again. Satsuriku stopped before getting all the way though, and slid the coat off of her shoulders and down her arms before letting it drop down and catching it with her left hand, as her right arm moved at lightning speed while drawing her claymore and stabbing the big sword through the radio which had been stationed next to the bar. A loud, screeching sound echoed through the speakers before there was silence. And as if to explain just why, she simply shrugged her delicate and yet strong shoulders. "It was annoying." The bartender only stared in disbelief from her to the radio a few times, but then glanced at Michio as if he expected to get killed if he would object to what the green haired woman had done. A wise decision that was.

The slightly hostile and untrusting look was still on her beautiful face as she sat down and dropped the coat over the back of her chair while placing the claymore on the floor next to her. Not even bothering to cast a glance towards the lowly female who came to their table, Satsuriku only muttered out while glaring slightly with her glowing eyes fixated on Michio's face. "Steak and sake. I want the steak rare." While the waitress nodded with a scared expression and then waited upon Michio's turn to order, Satsuriku couldn't help but ask. "So, what is this all about? To have me come here.. for food and drinks."

She ignored his small question about if this place wouldn't do good, but rather went straight to the point. "Are you buttering me up for something? Have some weird request?" It didn't matter if the waitress would hear anything. Just from one small glance it was clear that she was empty headed enough to barely be able to keep her job as a waitress. And besides, who said she would live to see the end of this day? "This .. partner talk you were mentioning. I want to know more." Michio would do good to get used to her straight forward nature if he had any plans of getting to know her better. And while she asked, she was careful not to seem too interested. That was below her pride. And he had already prickled that pride enough that single day. Any more of that business, and she would be sure to start foaming from annoyance.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:07 am

The blonde haired waitress cowered in fear as she came closer to the small corner table where the two sat. He flashed her a reassuring and kind smile as she stood, awaiting an order, her body trembling in fear. The blonde seemed to jump as Satsuriku spoke, despite her mutter."Steak and sake. I want the steak rare." her gaze was fixed onto Michio, he noted the underlying hostility within her as her amber eyes glared at him like knives. 'Maybe I took some things I said just a bit too far..' he couldn't help but chuckle to himself, 'Oh well..'His gaze went up to the waitress as she spoke in a weak and shaky voice, 'R-r-rare st-t-teak and s-sake' Michio was gaining a great amount of sadistic pleasure as he watched the woman cower in fear, but he chose not to show it; instead casting her another smile. 'I'll have steak and sake as well, however make mine well done please..' he was polite, after all the last thing he wanted was for them to spit and/or poison or otherwise tarnish their food.

"Thank you" He said to her politely, giving her a small curt nod. Michio couldn't help but smirk as she trembled less as he spoke, as a general rule, Michio found he was rather good with people. They were generally very simple, programed by society to inherently trust certain gestures. A smile, a kind eye, a hand shake, it was easy once one payed attention and even after seeing his previous antics, the waitress was clearly more at ease with Michio than she was with his companion. "A-alright" her hand scrawled over the note pad before turning around and walking very quickly away from the two missing shinobi.

He turned his attention back to Satsuriku who was still glaring knives into the side of his face before she began speaking. "Hm?" Michio noted her agitation with him, he was quick to discern she was of a proud nature. 'The pride comes before the fall' he thought before carefully choosing his words, trying his best to limit her agitation, even if he did have tendency of pissing people off. "This...", he waved his hand out towards the bar, "The Bar. The Food. The Drinks." He brought his hand back and rand his long fingers through his hair. "Was no attempt to..as you say 'butter you up' I will admit, I do have a request that some may find odd, but I do believe it wont be far from things you've done in the past." He leaned forward, clasping his fingers together and resting his hands on the table. 'If it helps...consider this an apology for my previous words, I do have tendency to get carried away with myself and earlier was no exception. So let us, eat drink and hopefully forgive the past as we discuss the important matters.'

As he spoke, Michio noted a brunette waitress coming towards them , the fear apparent in her face as she carried a small tray shakily with her. 'Your food will be done shortly' she spoke quickly barely spacing her words before she leaned forward slightly and set the tray down on the table. As soon as the tray made it's abrupt contact with the table the new woman turned and practically ran away from the two as quickly as possible, obviously not wanting to be near them. 'I cant say I blame her' he thought chuckling to himself.

Well.. the gray haired man chuckled as he steadied the tray careful to make sure the cups or drink did not fall. "They obviously dont like us very much.." He smirked as he poured the sake from the ornately carved pitcher into the two small cups. "Well, Miss, now that we have drinks, I do believe we can get down to business, yes?" He slid one of the cups towards Satsuriku before picking up his own and taking a small sip. Returning his cup to the table he brought his hand up, bringing his finger against his chin in a light rhythmic tap as he spoke. "Hmmm, where to begin...where to begin..."

Michio took another sip, his eyes carefully watching the woman across from him for every reaction as he began to speak. "Well you see Miss Reaper...",he brought his hand out slightly waving it to her before he paused, presumably for dramatic effect. 'I' He brought his hand to his chest, "The hand of the devil himself, have a certain series of plans, which I think you will enjoy." He drummed his fingers on the table lightly, pausing and considering his words carefully. He needed to be cautious and not say to much, but on the same token, he needed to say enough to keep her interested. After a moment of thought he believed he had found the perfect words. "With the work of myself and a few others who are loose allies for the time being..." he smirked, "And you if you so choose. I have a plan which will bring the last great Shinobi Village to it's knees" he was clearly referring to Konoha as he spoke and he was certain she would realize this, thus he kept his eyes on her face, careful to watch her reaction.

Coming once again at the best or worst moments, the brunette waitress was back, her expression of fear clear as she glanced back, hoping for support from the others that populated the bar. "Enjoy your meal.", once more she spoke quickly, desperate to get away as she set the two plates on the table, each holding a rather large steak a knife and a fork. As he slid both plates to their respective owners, Michio cast the girl a smile and spoke as she turned to walk away. "Thank you" he said, his stomach growling as the smell of the steak began to fill his nostrils.

He turned his attention back to his companion and opened his mouth to speak, 'Oh that is right Miss' he spoke with a slightly teasing manner as he looked her directly in the eyes, his green orbs staring into her amber ones as he continued on,'You wished for me to 'drop the polite act', yes?' A smirk grew across his face as he leaned back and stretched, resting his arms along the back of the booth. 'Well then, forgoing my polite nature...' he spoke, his gaze lowering down to her breasts with a lust filled look before moving back up to her eyes. 'I am half tempted to ignore the food and fuck you right here on this table.' His words came out in a soft growl and his eyes flared slightly with desire as he stared at her. There was certainly something about a woman capable of mass slaughter that just turned him on.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

The blonde hurried away just as Michio had ordered the food, leaving the two in a bit of a silence while the green haired woman's glare was starting to drill a hole through the man's skull. Just kill him now. No wait.. wait until he gives you more information. Then you can kill him. But begin with the waitresses. Those eyes of theirs are annoying. Looking, judging. Her mind toyed with the many ideas in which she could butcher everyone inside the building. It would be fun. She would smile. Nothing could annoy her or make her upset. Not for that day at least. Her long legs were crossed, while she placed the tips of two fingers on the table and let them dance around it, without though any noise following after. She would make them dance also.. dance in their blood and guts. Make them start cleaning up even, while being done opening them up. Gutting them like fishes. She rather liked fishes.. they were just swimming and minding their own business. Her gaze got slightly distant, as always when she was lost in her own derranged thoughts.

"So, you have something in mind for me. And that something apparently has something to do with my activity of killing people. Well that's fine then." But that whole -partner- thing still vexed her a bit. She had to know.. needed to know, was going to find out even, if he would be -worthy- of that part. But not now. Food first. Eat and then play. That was her philosophy. A single, slender eyebrow was raised before Satsuriku shrugged. He wanted to use the food as a mean of apologizing, or at least trying to calm her a bit. Well that didn't bother her too much. Fortunately for the both of them, then food was exactly the one thing that could be used to calm her and make her all happy happy and rainbowy.

"Did you know that fish eat their own kind?" It was barely audible, but it was there. A random fact, she hadn't even realized she had shared. Her fingers stopped dancing on the table, and she watched the brunette who was coming closer with the tray which held the delicious sake. Mmm she could almost taste it now. Her pink tongue darted out of her mouth, wetting her lower lip slightly. It did not escape her attention that the brunette glanced with big, scared eyes at the claymore that rested neatly against Satsuriku's chair. Bitch, you look again at my sword like that and I will make you eat it before pulling it out from the other end.

"Hnh, perhaps they are just scared that they will end up also as our food." Not that it was a pleasant thought really. She was no fish. There was no desire to taste human flesh. But, she would not say no to a little bit of blood though. Nothing that said she was a vampire, as she didn't drink gallons of it. But it always had this sweet aftertaste when fights were over.

She poured herself a little bit of sake and while watching and listening to Michio, and trying not to get lost in her own thinking again, she started sipping on the sake. It was .. yummy as she had expected. It had been too long since she had had time to sit down and enjoy a good sake worth drinking. So, he would now come up with something he believed would make her interested. Pleased even. The cup was placed down on the table, and she watched his lips as he spoke. And there, there it was. But it was bigger than she had thought. Reached deeper into her soul. For a moment, she just had a blank expression. 'a plan which will bring the last great Shinobi Village to it's knees.' The seconds ticked away, and slowly her lips started to have a smile stretched across them. Disbelief, the admiring look of a young girl who had just been handed her greatest dream, a complete bliss. Her eyes sparkled while filled with these, and more, emotions. He had most certainy played out the right card.

"Hehe...ehehehe...interesting. Michio, you are even more interesting than I would have thought. Here you are, playing exactly the notes I want to hear. How is that? How can you know what it is which lies deep within my rotten soul?" Even if her voice was, for once, sweet. The words nothing alike the usual threats. Then there was something about her look which just spoke for itself. It was like 'insanity with a little dash of cruel revenge' was written across her forehead, as a crooked grin revealed her pearly white and slightly sharp teeth. Without her even noticing the arrival of the steaks, Satsuriku suddenly sniffed the air before looking down at the table. Oh. Yum. Yes, the attention span of a fence post. That was her alright. Sitting a bit back into her chair, she reached with her hand over the table again and grabbed the cup before pulling it towards her. Whatever it was that Michio had said earlier that had had her originally pissed off, was forgotten. All she wanted to really know now, was more about his plans. The plans which would involve the downfall of Konoha.

Now as if fate had stepped into the game, and decided to be an utter bitch, then Satsuriku was just done placing the cup of sake against her lips and was taking a slow sip out from it while Michio kept talking. And the last part, she heard quite well. 'I am half tempted to ignore the food and fuck you right here on this table.' As the words slowly sank into her mind, making her realize just exactly -what- Michio had said, the sake ran down the wrong path. A sputtering and coughing Satsuriku leaned on the table as she struggled with all her might to be able to breathe normally again while she cast a teary-eyed and confused, with a slight mix of rage filled, glance at Michio. "Are.. yo-u MENTAL!?" A fine question from someone with a very questionable sanity herself. Her voice rose up and down, as with a final cough she managed to get the rest of the sake out of her lungs.

She wasn't sure truth be told if she should be stunned, shocked... or flattered even. But later to the flattered part, that bastard had once again caught her off guard and she had not the slightest clue on how to respond to his words. Being hit on.. was not a part of being a murderous missing nin. "If this is your idea of a joke, then you better stop it." However, to her great frustration she could feel the faintest pale pink blush which was creeping up into her cheeks while she refused to look Michio in the eyes. This was just great. Here she was, sitting against what seemed to be some crazy master mind who had in fact just finished telling her that he could help her with destroying that one village which just refused to be destroyed. And then he had to go ahead and say -that-, and make her feel like a blushing schoolgirl. Her eyes glanced at the steak knife, and then into his face, as it was clear where she wanted to place that knife right at that moment.

"Even if I asked you to drop the polite act, then that doesn't mean I want to meet your 'player' side or joking side." Her small chin was thrust out a bit in a stubborn and challenging way, before she grabbed the fork and knife and started to brutally assault the steak. Had he said that because he knew that she was a novice when it came to -that- part of life? Or was he simply looking for an excuse to taunt her a bit more? Slowly.. but steadily, her fuse was getting shorter and shorter.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:20 am

"Hehe...ehehehe...interesting. Michio, you are even more interesting than I would have thought. Here you are, playing exactly the notes I want to hear. How is that? How can you know what it is which lies deep within my rotten soul?" For the first time, she did not sound bitter, but pleased...perhaps sweet and Michio found his own face grow into a smirk as he as her expression. It was an expression he had worn many times himself, the look of insanity, of a dream coming closer. Hers held that dash of revenge fueled hate as he knew it was her personal goal to 'put fire to the fire country', so of course he had known exactly what to say to draw her in, she herself had given him this knowledge, it was not like the bingo book situation, where he had obtained the information from an outside source. She had told him her desires in their previous conversations, but yet she asked how he had known. It perplexed him slightly, she either had the memory of a gold fish or the attention span of a fence post, he wasn't sure which.

'Very good Michio.' came the original voice, you do well to draw her in with her own desires... it whispered approvingly in his mind. He was glad for the approval, having pride in his own talents and his 'silver-tongued' nature. He would use every tool at his disposal to gain what he wanted and at this point, he wanted the woman who sat before him. Although perhaps, it wasnt just one purpose for which he 'wanted' her. She would be once of his valuable seven chess pieces to fuel his game of chaos with the villages, but there was more he wanted from her. Yes, he had a feeling she would be a valued piece, but she had other things that had drawn his attention, and he was quite forward about it with his actions and words.

Her reaction was not quite as he had expected, but still he found a smirk grow wide on his face. "Mental?" He grinned a wolfish, tooth filled grin, "Why yes. I do think I am." His eyes sparked with a rather crazy and amused look as he watched her cough and sputter up sake. "As are you." His grin grew wider as he saw the look on her face as she sat their confused and teary eyes. "As are all who enjoy the things we do." He was of course referring to slaughter and general chaos, those outside the 'accepted' roles of society, who committed murder with no regret, returning to their base animalistic tendencies. "Then again...this is quite the insane world..perhaps it could be said that only the insane are truly sane and those who claim to be sane are only hiding their insanity." After saying that, his smirk disappeared and a thoughtful look appeared on his face for a moment. 'An interesting thought... insane or sane...sane or insane...which am I?' he said quietly to himself before shaking his head a bit and returning his attention to Satsuriku.

His eyes glanced over her face as she spoke, "If this is your idea of a joke, then you better stop it." he noted that for some time, she would not meet his gaze and he could've sworn there was a faint red in her cheeks. 'Blushing? Surely not...' he worked hard to keep the smirk from growing wider from the blush and her expression as she glanced at the knife, the thought clear on her face. 'Let her try' he thought , confident enough in his abilities. He had to hold back a laugh as she spoke, stubborn in tone, "Even if I asked you to drop the polite act, then that doesn't mean I want to meet your 'player' side or joking side." it was then that she began to assault the meat on her plate, clearly getting more annoyed.

"Regardless.., he paused for a moment, " ..whether I am -'Mental'-.. or not.." he said the word in a slight teasing way, "I don't see why I must be joking or being a 'player' and not merely the truth. " He flashed an impish smile and began to cut into his own steak, taking a deep breath as he did so, his stomach growling from the enticing smell. "The polite act is a mask...we all have are masks, yes?" he ate slowly, cutting and eating a piece of his meal; chewing and swallowing it completely before he spoke. 'Much like the innocent girl hiding among a caravan of merchants, the 'polite act' allows me to lie more freely, whilst gaining the trust of the more simple minded around me. Do you really think I am actually -sorry'- ..", he said the word with a distaste as if it was a piece of rancid steak, "for the trouble and fear I've caused for these pathetic people? " as he finished the sentence, he waved his hand out to the other populace of the bar.

He didnt wait for an answer to his rhetorical question before continuing on his tirade. "No. No I dont. Not even in the slightest way. They are sheep waiting to be fed...flies buzzing around in their shit filled lied. Most who dont even stray beyond what society tells them is appropriate.. their clothes, their hair, their very thoughts a very echo of someone else's. Truth be told..I -hate- these people. " He took another bite of his steak, his knife work, becoming slightly more aggressive as he spoke, 'Yet I maintain the 'polite act'. Why? Because it gains acceptance and inherent trust within these sheep. '

Putting the knife and fork down he took a long drink of his sake, emptying the cut before returning the utensils to his hands and speaking. 'It's all a mask..so when I drop the polite act as you had previously requested. I chose, not another mask to replace it, not a 'joker', nor a 'player' but what is perhaps a small bit of my true self. Part of the 'man behind the mask' if you will.', he was a slow eater, doing most of the talking, thus even though he ate at a consistent rate, taking bites in between sentences. Thus he still had a large amount of steak left, taking another bite before he spoke more again. His tone previous had been one of amused explanation with a bitter undertone, yet now he changed. " So when I say that I am incredibly tempted to fuck you on this table and ravage you for hours, whilst all these people watch in a mixture of both fear and arousal, as they relish in their own hidden fantasies of perversion as they watch our frenzy. It is what I feel right now, no mask, no filter, no joke, no 'player side', merely truth." As he spoke , his words were calm, yet filled with an ounce of urgency fueled by the underlying desire he felt. Despite his rather calm and un-telling face, the desire was apparent within his own emerald eyes, if she were to merely look at them. As if to accentuate the look, he found his gaze rake slightly down her seated form.

'You go to far...' came the voice in his head, disapproving of his methods. 'No. No I think I took it just far enough', he thought back in as he took another bite his steak, giving Satsuriku a chance to speak, wondering how she would react to his words, wondering how she would take his proposal, if she would accept and allow him to further his plans. Wondering how his plans would play out and what the future held. In silence he was always wondering, always in thought, think up plans and plots and just thinking, he rarely stopped and at this exact moment, here in the bar; Michio found himself wondering if he would get everything he wanted. He found this woman strangely interesting. Which was strange in itself considering most he had met in the short span of time he was able to remember had bored him to death. More specifically -their- death.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

A bit more of his darker side seemed to be peeking through, the way he was starting to cut his meat was starting to look a lot like her own assault of her own tasty and juicy meat. His voice also changed, as did his 'aura'. She liked that side of him, she liked it much better than the 'masked' and polite side. Satsuriku figured she could really get along with the darker side of Michio. It would be fun to see if she would be able to push him a little bit... but later for that business. Hate.. is a pretty thing. However much he was telling the truth, that politeness and 'accepting' behavior in society made people trust you more.. then it was out of Satsuriku's hands to even try to fake those things. She was way too honest and frank with her own craziness. The steak had disappeared from her plate, as it didn't usually take her long to devour her food, and she eye'd Michio's steak while wondering if he wasn't going to finish it anytime soon.

"Tell you what..." She slowly placed her knife and fork down on the table before she tilted her head a bit to the side as if thinking to herself. "Unlike so many others, then you do interest me. You know how to play the right cards, and you know how to lure me in by mentioning the things I want to hear. But not only that. I have this feeling when I look at you, a feeling in my gut which tells me that you are going to take things far." Her own gaze raked down Michio's muscular and proud form, as she hesitated a bit before biting softly on her lower lip. Choosing her words carefully.

"If I find your skills as approving as your words, then I shall join your little thing you've got going on here. I'll work for you, I'll follow your commands and I'll try not to kill you in your sleep." That was the best she could do, after all .. if he deserved it, she would try to kill him. But however, even if she said she would try not to kill him in his sleep, then she didn't say anything -outside- of the sleeping. "But, if I find out that you are in any way lying to me or that you really don't have any intention of taking down Konoha, then I will do everything in my power to work against you. And I will try to kill you every single chance I get." He was not almost done eating, but halfway there, and she was glad because she hated to ruin good meals.

"Now, as for the.. later part." She frowned a bit as if feeling a bit uncomfortable talking about it. "It would be a lie to say I didn't find you, well tempting. But.." She stopped talking, letting the words trail off as she struggled to find the right thing to say. It was a bit frightful to think about, the whole sex stuff. Not because of the sex itself, it was rather interesting for her to think about. But it was that whole concept of 'giving herself' to someone, to share so much of herself. Show a side of herself which no one got to see. Allow someone to get close. Satsuriku didn't really think he was after anything more than just sex, and she didn't even know if he would get bored after a single time. And as for herself, then she had no clue. And yet, it was a step she found herself a bit reluctant to take. But, she was after all only herself. And so the playful side got a little loose. He would be welcomed to get what he wanted, if he would work hard enough for it.

"Well, if you really want it. Come get it." A big grin spread over her lips, and without giving the man in front of her any time to really progress what she meant, her knee came up under the table and sent it flying into the air and towards Michio. The plates went up in the air, the fork and knife fell down to the floor. Startled yelps from those inside of the bar were heard, but Satsuriku was already up as soon as the table had gone into the air, and quick as the wind she was done sending the first assault. "Drilling Finger Bullets." As soon as the bones had left her fingers and pierced their way through the table, the green haired woman was done jumping backwards, ready for an attack coming her way. While in the air, and using the table to shield her movements, she quickly made the needed handseals while muttering the words under her breath. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu."

The exact replica of herself appeared next to Satsuriku, and as they both landed on the floor with a soft thud, they both bent down in a sync and slammed their hands onto the wooden surface of the floor. Their voices muttering out in unison. "Earthen Rising Spears!" From both the original woman and the clone, sharp earthen made spears rose from the floor and all the way towards where Michio had sitten, the spears reaching over an area of 4 meters in all directions. The pained cry of an unfortunate man who had gotten his foot pierced floated through the air, but didn't break the concentration for Satsuriku. Splinters and smoke along with dried dirt drifted through the air. The protests of the bartender were drowned in the alarmed cries of the waitresses as they ran for cover so that they wouldn't end up in the line of fire. Satsuriku and the clone split ways just as the spears were done forming all the way, Satsuriku running to the left side while the clone ran to the right side. Both were starting to make handseals for the next jutsu to come, the words burning on their lips as they stared at the spot where the opponent -should- be. But all senses were open.

She knew it would be futile to underestimate Michio, as he had already proven that he was skilled. Very skilled. And since it was anyways Satsuriku's nature to go all out, then this was juuust fine. And even if he was more skilled, then he would probably get to find out the hard way that Satsuriku was -very- persistant in fights.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:37 pm

He couldnt help but smirk at her words as they only served to fuel his admittedly already large ego. So large in fact that many might be surprised that he didnt need another table to seat it or perhaps they were surprised that he didnt break his neck trying to hold it all in his pretty little head. It was indeed true that Michio was quite the little 'ego monster'. He listened to the words that she carefully picked, she was clever, skilled in some manner, as he was in the art of conversation. Just as he had said what she wanted to hear, she too was saying words that caused a smirk to grow on his face, perhaps filling his confidence just a tad bit to high. He watched her gaze trail over his strong form, as his had raked over hers many times. And as she bit her lower lip, he felt that twinge of desire and the thought of kissing those lips came to mind before he was forced to push it away, knowing what was coming next. 'Compliments and -then- a condition...that is the way all negotiations go.'

"If I find your skills as approving as your words, then I shall join your little thing you've got going on here. I'll work for you, I'll follow your commands and I'll try not to kill you in your sleep.", Michio let out a small chuckle upon hearing this, 'Well as long as she -tries- that's all I ask' he laughed in his own mind before focusing his attention back on her words. "But, if I find out that you are in any way lying to me or that you really don't have any intention of taking down Konoha, then I will do everything in my power to work against you. And I will try to kill you every single chance I get." He thought on her words for a moment before nodding a few times, "Well, to be honest, I cant really fault you if that's the case. But although I may at times be a dishonest man, but I do not lie when I speak of my plan. Thus I will accept your terms" He nodded in agreement, taking another bite of his food as he waited for her to continue.

"Now, as for the.. later part." Michio's eyebrows twitched forward as he noted her reaction to the subject.. to him she seemed to have stumbled into something she found uncomfortable, her previous reaction and now causing Michio to think, 'She's shy and awkward, but surely..' his thoughts drifted off..she seemed intelligent, manipulative (although not on Michio's level), and skilled. Surely the woman capable of such slaughter wouldn't be so awkward about such a subject. It only served to further his slight confusion when she seemed to grin playfully and speak."Well, if you really want it. Come get it." Michio noted her grin but did not have time to offer a response.

He was in motion as soon as the table began to move. Years of Taijutsu training had honed his senses and his reading of muscle movements and as clever as the woman may be, her body still gave cues to her movements. Michio was ready, altering the position his body to move as soon as her knee struck the table. From a seated position there was little anyone could do in regards to dodging an attack. The table placement in regards to the wall put him at a further disadvantage, being seated in the corner, blocked by two walls thus he only had 4 directions of movement. As soon as the table was launched in the air, he moved. Leading with a right foot he launched his body into a movement to his left. Using the footwork techniques taught in the tradition of his art, Michio focused a minor amount of Ki to his Leading foot as he moved. The added Ki propelled him further as he moved, pushing him four and a half meters diagonally from his position.

His ears picking up the thumping as the finger bullets tore through the the table he kept his senses focused, picking up the name of another technique as he began to move. Given his new found position, he saw the two identical forms of Satusriku. Given that they both had clearly used the technique, it merely reiterated Michio's conclusion of one being a Kage Bushin. They both bent down in a synchronous movements and slammed their hands onto the wooden surface of the floor. The rising earth spears pierced through the ground below wear Michio had been seated, extending outward in a radius of four meters, just short of the place he now began moving from.

The air filled with splinters and dust as her attack tore through the floor, filling the bar with debris which would slightly obscure sight. This dust could be further to used to his advantage as he made six hand seals, each jutsu only requiring two. As he finish the handsigns two identical forms of himself appearing on both sides of him as he moved. In the same movements, all three forms of 'Michio' lunge forward instigating his own high speed Mirage dash, each form of the man intertwining and alternating with each other amidst the movement. Thus, even if she had somehow seen him as her and the clone advanced on where he -had-been, there would be no way to tell which Michio was real and which wasnt.

His opponent, had already made three mistakes, which would ultimitely lead to her downfall. The first, she had named her techniques, giving him knowledge that would help him sway the battle. Her second mistake and the primary steps towards her defeat, assuming he would not be able to counter her first attack and presuming he would still be in the same relative position. The third and final, was fighting him in such a closed space, as she had only moved a short distance from her previous seat, she was still close to the corner and the wall, and given Michio's own assault pattern, it would be unlikely for her to get into the open spaces of the bar.

The Mirage technique was designed to allow Michio to close in on an opponent within five meters with no noticeable movement, nearly on instant. Thus as 'Michio' came in close enough for taijutsu attacks to the moving woman on the right, he swung a Ki enhanced strike towards her side just her second rib. Whilst the others headed towards the other woman. 'Foolish woman, one touch is all I need.'

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:48 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

She could already see her mistakes as the male was nowhere near the spot he 'should' have been on. Alright so he was good. Frightfully good almost. But weird as it was, Satsuriku could only feel how her curiosity along with a certain weird admiration was rapidly rising. He was ahead of her, in training, in skills. Just who is he? He was like a sharp katana without any flaw, while she herself was like a knife that needed to be sharpened and polished to get it's full potentials and lethal abilities forth. But that didn't mean she was anywhere close to start thinking about giving up like some scaredy cat. Oh no. This only made her want to fight even more, try more. She was going to see his blood, even if it would be her last move.

The Satsuriku clone felt somewhat as Michio came closer, moving so fast that from where the real Satsuriku saw it was like he had jumped forward in time. A quick flash and he was there, a punch being thrown at 'Satsuriku's' ribcage. Without making any handseals or moving much, as there wasn't much time, the clone activated one of the supplementary clan abilities and just as Michio's fist was drawing closer, bones sprung out from her skin and headed straight into his face and at his fist and body. Not only did the bones come from her arm but also her neck and ripping the clothes a bit they came out from her ribcage. Either he would keep going with the punch and get stabbed in multible places, or he would have to change his stance and drop the punch to avoid the sharp and strong bones which were aimed at him. The Satsuriku clone however jumped backwards for about half meter, as bones emerged from out of her palms, her shoulders and her knees. Lethal weapons, and tough defensive means.

As this went on, Satsuriku herself was being closed in on by 2 Michio. She however didn't waste any time, seeing that they were already in almost 3 and half meter distance from her. Slamming her hands to the ground, bones started producing out from her forearms and into the floor before springing out only a few inches in front of the 2 Michio, before the bones spiraled around Satsuriku like a protective cone. Inside of the cone she proceeded with making a few handseals, and another replica of herself appeared next to her, before she kept going and made yet another one but with less chakra required. It was getting pretty clear to Satsuriku that she would have to play a bit more safe around this guy than her usual preys.

Not full 4 seconds after she had activated the bone shield around herself, she now, grabbed 2 kunai which she charged up, before stabbing 1 of them into the ground without it looking too suspicious, just as if it had fell out of her pocket, before she then disappeared with a few simple handsigns into the ground through where her bones had first gone, and with that also canceled out the bone cone. As the bones peeled outwards as if a fragile flower opening up to the morning sun, the two Satsuriku who were standing there jumped out in different directions while making handseals, they were both at around 3 meters distance from the Michio's [taking into account that they had kept moving towards them].

The earth around the Michio which was closer to the 'Satsuriku' that had gone to the left side started to suddenly burst up into the air and surrounding him, while the other 'Satsuriku' went for a very "original" move as she grabbed at a medium sized, bearded man which had been trying to escape from her sight, and threw him literally at the Michio closer to her. That of course used to at least distract him, as he would either have to kill the man, catch him or evade him.

As this happened, the real Satsuriku traveled underground without any sound which could be detected. She appeared behind the bar, which was approximately 7 meters to the left from where she had first gone down into the ground. Quickly before any sound could escape the bartender and the bouncer who were hiding behind the bar, she grabbed both from behind and soundlessly snapped their necks. In her hand she still held the kunai, as she then slid towards the end of the bar and placed it neatly at the corner without being in sight, and yet in a straight line to the kunai she had left behind, the invisible current between them was positioned so that the Michio's would run into it would they keep moving forward for about 2 meters.

Not wanting to risk having been spotted, she emerged yet again through the ground, having used the same hole in the floor which she had come out from, and came up 1 meter away behind a pillar. She of course had to 'break' her way up for appearing behind the bar and the pillar, but trusted that the loud noises from the people who were fleeing or screaming and from those that were fighting would have killed out the muffled sounds from the wood being peeled away from her path.

Spoiler:

Template © Lauren (Cyanide Candy)
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 am

She was more skilled than Michio had originally given her credit for. Taking perhaps too much confidence in his abilities, he had thought he could end this quicker but, perhaps he was underestimating the 'Reaper'. After all, how does one have the name of 'Slaughter' without being able to hold her own. He he had not expected her to be able to sense the attack of his clone. On the instant he came closer , bones sprung out from her skin, most likely to hit Michio nearly everywhere, presuming he stayed on his projected path. As the bones exposed, this version of Satsuriku jumped back, distancing herself from Michio by half a meter. The clone smirked as he continued on in forward momentum, the distance nor the bones making much a difference to him. Manipulating his body movements, he altered the path of his fist, enhancing the strike with Ki and aiming towards her solar plexus. Utilizing the control of his body granted by years of Taijutsu training, his footwork and his momentum simultaneously; Michio manipulated his footwork in a rapid movement as he stepped towards her, his foot in a movement that would appear instantaneous would nudge hers, throwing her own footwork off as his fist would make contact, releasing the Ki strike at the same time his moment would impale Michio onto her bones. The strike held enough compressed force that would be deadly on contact.

Whilst one of the Michios dealt became intwined in close quarters combat with one of the Satsuriku duo, the other two began to advance on the second green haired woman. As a series of bones began to extend out of the ground in front of the two, they merely altered their footwork simultaneously on instinct half a second as the bones began coming from the ground, slowing their dash and twisting each of their paths to dodge the spikes just as they retracted and wrapped around the green haired woman they were after in a defensive shield. Michio knew he had to find a way to end this quickly, he had to manage to prove his skill whilst testing her at the same time in order to gain what he wanted.

As the bones began to lower, each of the Michio's saw an additional copy of the woman standing next to the woman he had been after. His green eyes took note of the small pile of freshly turned earth in between the two as the each dashed towards them. The two Satsuriku moving towards the two Michio, the two green haired women making hand seals whilst only one of the Michio did so.

As one of the Satsuriku finished her hand seals, the earth around one Michio began to rise up and surround him, he skidded to a halt, crouching slightly to alter the flow of the momentum as the earth rose in front of him and suddenly making a few quick hand seals and releasing a built up wave of lightning chakra growing to extend 10 meters around this Michio, enough to encompass both Satsuriku. The force of the wave was such that anything not firmly rooted to the ground [other than the other Michio standing nearby] would knocked back by the force and additionally, the earth rising to surround this Michio as he utilized this technique began to break apart as the lightning began to come in contact with it, the earth being broken down by it's opposite element, the sheer force of the technique pushing the breaking earth away and back towards the one who used it. As he finished utilizing the technique, Michio altered his path, moving towards the clone who had used the technique approaching to only a one meter distance from her.

The second Michio altered his footwork, changing his path to move towards the clone, his body reacting on instinct as he began to move to counter the body of a man being thrown at him. He laughed slightly as he moved, dashing forward towards the man only to find him blasted back by the shock wave used by his counterpart. This Michio also focused his attention on his Satsuriku as the bearded man was knocked from his path, his feet moving with synchronized Ki in a dash towards her, making several hand seals as he did so. When this Michio came within a meter distance of her, his hand moved in a blinding speed, coming up to his mouth and spitting out twelve small fireballs in her direction each with a slight glimmer behind it.

OOC: bad post-sry

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

A look of a crazed smile spread over the Satsuriku clone's face as the Michio it was fighting didn't appear the least bit phased by the bones which had sprouted from her skin. It seemed he was far more confident in his skills than she had thought at first, and that was saying a lot. He kept moving, his footwork amazing and difficult for her to keep up with as his fist was struck out towards her abdomen. Not hesitating the slightest, she stepped to the side just as his foot nudged at hers and threw her slightly off balance. For a short moment the clone's eyes locked with his before his fist came into contact with it's destinate target as her bones pierced his chest and abdomen, going through vital organs so that death was not escapable. Before the both of them went away in a poof of smoke, they looked like a deranged art of lovers, combined together in the strong grip of death. Both having a wicked look on their faces as they disappeared.

The real Satsuriku saw what happened from her spot behind the pillar, and she bit lightly on her lower lip while thinking to herself. That man's fighting style was extraordinary good. It both irritated and amazed her, as she knew she would be having a close call here. But the good side to it all was that neither was aiming to kill the other. Right? This was for the most at least just a test of their skills, and even if she was feeling a bit hesitant to go all out then she was sure that he wanted to see more of her fighting styles.

The Michio which would have been caught in the earth technique suddenly crouched down before he suddenly sent a wave of what seemed to be electricity from him. The earthen jutsu started to crumble, but not only that, then the wave moved quickly towards the 2 Satsuriku. The one which had been holding the earthen jutsu made quick handseals and from her hands rippled out electricity which countered the attack from Michio and also stopped the earthen parts from flying her way. She got however a bit pushed back from the sheer force of the 2 jutsu colliding, and knew she could be losing some precious seconds right there. As the most commotion was over, she noticed that the Michio who had altered the lightning jutsu was now only about a meter away from her, not giving her much time to think but her hands moved nonetheless. Out from her chest, arms and legs sprouted bigger and sharper bones than had appeared from the other clone. It would be difficult, very difficult for him to be able to land a strike at a vital point on her body now.

The clone moved forward instead of backing down as most would have perhaps expected her to do, and as soon as she did that, earthen spears rose up from the ground behind the Michio and also underneath his feet. Giving him not much chance to do anything but try and get away from being impaled by the spears, as the clone that approached him held out her hand and shot out the bones from her fingers. Aiming directly at his chest from not much more of a range than half a meter.

As the first clone along with the Michio clone had killed each other, and the shock waves from Michio had ran through the bar, opening up a hole in the wall behind the Satsuriku clones, the real Satsuriku had used the opportunity to get back down into the ground and move closer to the others. She didn't move directly towards them, but rather stayed to the sides until she was at around 5 meters range to the Michio who had used the lightning attack. From there, she emerged and made a few hand signs, sending the earthen spears towards him just as her clone had charged forward. It wasn't really her style to be attacking like this from a distance and not really getting involved with the fight herself. It really disgusted her in fact. But she also knew that her opponent was not someone she should be taking lightly, and her best call would be to stay far away from that Taijutsu using maniac. She eye'd the claymore which had been thrown away and had landed a couple of meters away in a corner at the bar. If she could only get there and get her claymore, then perhaps she would be able to think of something neat to do.

Meanwhile, the Kage Bunshin clone which hadn't been sending out a counter towards the lightning surge, had made a few handseals and disappeared down into the ground in just a few seconds as the rippling wave of electricity passed the spot she had been standing. While the Michio continued to move towards where she had been, obviously assuming she had stayed at the same spot only to get thrown back by the electricity, a new clone rose up from the ground and took her place as she suddenly punched up through the ground where Michio was stepping down. Her fist aimed under the sole of his right foot.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

The first Michio smirked as his body collided with the bones growing from his opponent, his fist making contact as the bones pierced through his flesh, each bone stabbing through a vital organ. As he felt his form fading away, the initial compressed Ki in his fist released as he struck her abdomen with enough force to shatter bones. The two clones met their death at the hands of each other, Michio with a satisfying smirk, his plan having went better than expected. As this Satsuriku's form poofed into a cloud of smoke, Michio's instead began to change. Crimson blood began spilling from the several holes in his body as his skin began to darken. At first he began to become gray before darkening to a midnight or coal black, his mouth opening and letting out a dark, twisted form of laughter. The sort of maniacal laughter that caused the hair on one's neck to rise up as chills of fear ran down their spines. His form began to split apart, all of this happening in less than a second, feathers growing from his skin as it split apart entirely, a series of crows breaking free from the compressed form. Within a second his body split entirely apart, a murder of crows set free on the battle field, each echoing with his mad laughter as their wings beat in rhythm, filling the broken bar with the sound of insanity.

"A murder descends upon you Miss Reaper. Are you ready?" Each crow within the murder spoke with Michio's voice, his tone different than before; composed with a hint of confidence, a dash of sadism and cup of bloodthirsty, it was the tone of a man who immersed himself in battle. There were upwards of seventy five crows spawning from the compressed form of the clone, breaking a part into a mass and swarming about the bar as one of the two visible Michio's made his move. Given the small enclosed area of the bar, the seventy five newly unleashed birds now became a sort of smoke screen for Michio, the birds swarming around the bar allowed him to make his next moves while hindering Statsuriku's sight at the same time.

There was no hope for the middle clone, yet still he moved with a smirk on his face, as soon as the bone fingers hit the air, he utilized his footwork techniques. There would be no way for him to avoid the technique entirely, but he stepped to the side, closer to the other Satsuriku, closing the distance between them to only three meters before he was impaled by both the finger bullets as well as the earthen spikes. His laughter echoed through the mouth's of the crows as the clone suddenly exploded. Given the clone's movement, he was two meters from one Satsuriku and three from another, as the bones impaled his form, and his body fell onto rising earthen spikes, the clone's form suddenly obscured and turned blue. The instant his flesh was pierced the jutsu , the clone's form exploded, releasing a huge tidal wave with enough potential energy to reach a 10 meter radius from the clone's point of death. The tidal wave would be upon the two females near the clone within an instant making it extremely difficult to dodge given there would be no time to move as it exploded and anything within the two meter initial blast range would find themselves struck with enough force to render them unconscious.

As his second clone was vanquished, the other Michio smirked as the earthen clone rose from the ground, he had let his original target escape under ground even though at his close range he could have easily stopped her. Instead, he chose to allow the fireballs he had launched to play with his opponent. As he had dashed, he made a series of hand signs, and once within the mere meter distance from where Satsuriku had been, the twelve fireballs would take no time to cross the short distance between Michio and the Earthen clone would soon find itself overwhelmed in fire if Michio's jutsu made contact.

As soon as the fireballs had spawned from his mouth, Michio moved again, focusing Ki into his feet and utilizing his skilled footwork his form moving in a rapid dash moving in a semicircle around the clone. His footwork made them movement seem nearly instantaneous, but if one could've seen it in a clear room outside the diversion of the crows, they would've noted the small glimmer that extended from this Michio's hand and connected to the fireballs. His footwork technique had placed him directly behind the clone within a meters distance, the wire from his hand wrapping partially around it as he noted a hand extend from the ground where he had been previously standing.

In one rapid movement, this Michio focused Ki into his fist and launched it at the back of the earthen clone, the fireballs serving as a frontal distracting and his footwork and the obscuring clones masked his current position. With his position in the clone's blind spot, it would take an impressive feat, but if it made contact, the punch contained enough force to shatter the clone.
[Meh post]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

It was not the least bit promising when the clone of Michio hadn't -poofed- away, but instead released a somewhat disturbing laughter before it dispersed into a lot of crows. They were -plenty- to say the least, and soon started to fill up the not so big space of the tavern. Their croaking and fluttering around, plus their existence, making things somewhat worse for Satsuriku. And not only for her sight and observing, but for her nerves as well. What the fuck? BIRDS?! YOU KIDDING ME?! "Oh I am ready alright." The words were muttered under her breath, while she focused on the task at hand. That second 'clone', or so it would seem, which she had gotten along with her lightning bunshin.

It was happening quick, but the green haired woman knew the concept of quick very well. Both she and the clone used their speed which had been granted throughout years of training to sprint in each direction while making hand seals just as the clone had started to change forms instead of going away in a poof of smoke like it -should- have done. Even if they didn't get away from the explosion, they bought time, and also got mostly unaffected away from the blast of air from the explosion itself. It was not without some pain though, but that only bought a small approving grin upon the woman's face, giving her a bit of a ruthless expression. Her ankle had been dangerously close to snapping as she had moved that quickly, but she didn't really bother with noticing the swelling and numbness down there.

Their movement at the small sprint for 2 meters was so fast that it seemed they had disappeared and reappeared at a different place. Along the clone's body, something like scales seemed to appear and cover her entirely just as the water got to her. She did get pushed harshly backwards, but the earth element seemed to somewhat take the brutal damage from the water element. Satsuriku herself finished her hand seals just as the clone did and slammed her hands to the ground, making an earthen wall appear immediately which took most the impact of the explosion of water. The wall didn't get too big really, just about enough to cover her height and reach around 1 meter to the sides in front of her.

However brutal the explosion was, Satsuriku stood upright, but was moved to the side from the force. Her feet dug their way into the floor, sending splinters flying through the air as she grit her teeth and used her left arm to shield her face. It was painful, her skin felt like it was going to rip, but the pain in itself was good. Pain lets you know that you live. The good part about what had happened, was that she was only a few steps away from her claymore now. Things weren't going all too well for her, that she had to admit. That man was too powerful, he was forcing her to cover like this, not be able to partake into the battle like she was supposed to. And it was not something she was just going to allow to happen. Michio was already gaining her respect, his strength and insanity and all around skills being very much appealing to her, but that didn't mean she would stop. Oh no. Satsuriku didn't know the concept of stopping when things were getting too intense. That was just no fun in her point of view.

With a dash to the side, she was upon her claymore and grabbed it by the hilt, losing a mere precious second as she did that. The lightning bunshin was still covered with the earthen armor, and they both began making hand seals. Satsuriku reached with her left hand behind her neck, and in a somewhat twisted scenery pulled her own spine out. Now holding her claymore in her right hand while holding the spine, which would mostly represent a chain staff, in her left hand. The clone however focused on Michio, the ground underneath him suddenly becoming very unstable.

The kage bunshin which had been in the ground, sunk below again as the tidal had gone over the place, as it had watched the earthen clone get trapped inside flames and get caught with a wire before the water had from the earlier explosion only added onto the damage. It didn't really have much chance against all that, no one could really blame it as it crumbled down and turned back into earth on the floor. However, it had now come down to Michio being left alone. While Satsuriku was there with two clones. Perhaps having the upper hand for a very short amount of time. Not missing a beat, the clone deep in the ground did what would be considered a bit.. drastic and also messy along with destructive.

As suddenly as the earthen clone had dispersed, the swamp jutsu appeared underneath Michio's feet and if not able to trap him then perhaps managing to catch a single precious split of second to catch him off guard, as bones sprung from the ground. But not only where Michio was standing or just close to him. Oh no, the floor of most of the bar burst open as a literal forest of bones exploded from under it. The bones grew rapidly, and somewhere pierced up through the roof of the bar while in a 25 meter radius they destroyed and killed anything in their way. Dying screams along with chilling sounds as the bones pierced through meat and skulls of people inside of the bar filled the air. And there was a good sum of crashing sounds as walls and chairs and tables got crushed and stabbed and pushed out of the way. A nice big part of the bar now having crumbled away. A good sum of the crows got pierced also, while the bones stopped as suddenly as they had started, in about 15 feet height.

Satsuriku and her clone which were both out in the open had used their agility and familiar sense of the bones help them get mostly out of the way without having gotten pierced too much. Only a few scratches here and there, as the clone moved to the right while Satsuriku was on her move to the left, them both closing a bit in on Michio.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

SC
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

The earthen clone had taken the brunt of the tidal wave, allowing Michio to remain unharmed. "You want to play? I'll play!" his voice echoed from one of the crows as he began to move, the earthen clone crumbling as he dashed forward just in time as the ground below him began to change. Emitting Ki from his feet, he utilized the natural chakra repelling/disrupting capabilities of his chakra as he simultaneously dashed forward with mirage, his movement once again would seem instantaneous. His ki allowed him to avoid getting swallowed by the technique when used with Mirage which allowed him to move far and long enough that he was nearing safety even while slowed slightly by the swamp beneath him. As he moved his cloak suddenly came off, whipping around and flying at one of the bone spikes in front of him, causing the bone to break as it was hit with over 600 pounds not including the force Michio had thrown it. He was done holding back, without his weighted cloak, his movements doubled in speed, and with a further footwork technqiue he was able to push himself to the safe side of the swamp his movements a blur.

Without his cloak, his speed and agility were such that he was able to dance around the spikes as they rose from the ground. By further utilizing his footwork techniques, he dashed, retreated twisted and roll closer to the Satsuriku who wore no armor. It was truly a dance of speed and surely intimidating to Satsuriku. Michio smirked and focused to utilize his favorite footwork technique, it was a focused technique that increased his speed slightly, and his opponent would see just how fast he was as several after images followed his movements. Due to his increased speed and agility, Michio was capable of dodging the spikes with merely a few scratches and no serious injuries as he twisted and dodged with cat like agility, rapidly nearing Satsuriku.

As one Michio did his dance; his own secret 'trump card' came into play. Near the
beginning of the battle he had created and hid a shadow clone admist the debris created from Satsuriku's first attack. The clone now came into play, making several handsigns the a mist filled what was left of the ruins of the bar and the clone moved, hidden by the mist and masked by what was left of the crows it utilized it's speed to come up behind the unarmored Satsuriku. "Well hello Miss Reaper" he said as what was left of the crows all swarmed upon her and the clones dropped into a crouch and swung at her legs aiming to trip her.

Within less than 3 seconds after the creation of the spikes, Michio was within close combat range of this Satsuriku, this one wore not the earthen armor , but Michio was wary of her bone techniques and the two weapons in her hands. His clone and the crows were already focusing her as he focused Ki into his skin and hardening it to the point where it became an armor before he utilized a dash to cover the remaining distance between them. As he came within arms reach he suddenly dropping into a low stance and swung a low side kick towards her ribs, if he made contact, the hard bone of his shin would hold enough force to break bones. The kick would be difficult to block for two reasons, his speed and the after images still around, five making similar movements while fine more made it seem as if they were going to punch her and a latter five still seemed to be dancing around the spikes and coming in closer.

Spoiler:

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

As she watched the cloak break the bones it landed on, Satsuriku wondered what the heck it was made of. Surely enough, without having mentioned earlier, she had barely been able to stand under the weight from it. But this? Now Michio seemed to truly move, to finally start getting at least a bit serious. His speed was .. something she had never seen before. The shiver which went up her spine made Satsuriku realize that she was actually, for probably the first time ever in many years, admiring someone. Actually admiring someone, very very much. She felt a heated feeling at the pit of her stomach, something she was experience for the first time in her life. Was it just them, or had it gotten very hot in there? Her eyes got a new glint to them, while she tried to clear her head. This was no time to act like some horny school girl. She would most likely be a -dead- horny school girl if she wouldn't keep her focus up.

The spine in the likeness of a chain staff moved like a whip through the air, cutting and breaking crows which were trying to throw the woman off balance. The mist she couldn't cut through, but rather had to rely completely on her instincts and senses. The voice behind her made a sudden chill of both surprise and a slight hint of alarm run down her spine, before she was already starting to move. Her claymore was stabbed into the ground just as the Michio crouched down and made a sweep at her legs. He did catch her hurt ankle from before, a slight but almost invisible twitch forming on Satsuriku's face before she was in the air. Using her claymore which was secured into the ground as a leverage, taking it for her advance that he had most probably thought he'd be able to trip her.

Her long hair whipped through the air as the moment seemed to be in slow motion. Her cat eyes fierce as she looked in the eyes of the man through the long green locks of her hair while it moved out of the way. Her body twisted like that of a ballerina, displaying the strength in her hold with only a single hand on the hilt of her claymore. Her right leg came out in a kick which was aimed at the right shoulder of the Michio who had tried to trip her, bones sprouting out from her skin just as she moved, making it very hard to try and counter or defend against the kick without at least some part of him getting pierced or cut. As she was moving in the air, she twisted the wrist of her free hand so that her spine which she held moved like a snake through the air, the strike aimed at the Michio's left hip. If he would defend against both, she would be able to have more tricks up her sleeve thanks to her bones and experience in close combat. And if he would move backwards he would give her the space she needed in order to perform a new jutsu, and with luck he would perhaps trip a bit and fall onto one of the many bone spikes which were rising out from the ground? Some optimistic thinking never hurt.

As Michio closed in on her, at a speed which would have been impossible for the clone that was a bit away from them to really stop, Satsuriku didn't seem to really let her attention stray. It might have seemed it was a bit unnatural for her not to pay him any heed. There was like she didn't see anything but that Michio which she was now fighting at close range. But the reason she didn't let her gaze or attention wander came out from it's hiding just as Michio was about to throw his kick. Out of a bone pillar just above them, the clone which had made the bone jutsu appeared, and she was -right- between Satsuriku and Michio, opening her mouth and out from it came a spear of lightning which would not be easy to evade at this close range. Well, perhaps for someone else than that Demon of Speed. Just as the spear had appeared, the kick Michio had thrown hit the clone and it disappeared in a smoke.

The lightning bunshin which no one really seemed to be thinking about was already on the move, performing multiple hand seals before she send a burst of lightning out towards the Michio which had encountered the other Satsuriku clone, she being at exactly the range for the jutsu, or at 2 meters distance from the Michio. As the after-images were quite confusing, this attack was mainly used as if to try and see if she couldn't catch -if- he had made somewhere a new clone. It didn't really help that the mist was also throwing her aim a bit off, so that she was somewhat only able to really use this attack in hope to catch his attention or possibly catch him off guard. But it was possible things would so not go as planned. His speed was way out of her league after all. But she would never just give up! Never.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

As the clone emerged from the bone spike, Michio was actually caught off guard, he reacted on instinct utilizing his footwork technique once more. Even for one such as Michio, who's speed was rather impressive, completely dodging a lightning technique at point blank range was beyond him, however as soon as the clone had spawned from the mass of bone, Michio altered his foot movement, shifting slightly on his back foot, his body turning as he continued the kick and the lightning began to emerge from the clone's mouth. Hweh, this specific footwork technique, caused his position to twist slightly causing the lightning technique to graze off his shoulder, protected by the Ki armor he only had a small burn and a singed spot on the shoulder of his suit. As the clone poofed he caught site of the other lightning technique and reacted quickly, focusing Ki to his feet and using another footwork technique, he moved once more. Due to a collaboration between his natural speed without his weights and the specific focus of the ki-based foot work technique, he seemed to dash in an angled movement. Putting him on the side of the Satsuriki with the claymore, facing towards the direction of the clone and well out of range of her lightning technique.

Several more after images sprouted from Michio as he moved as he utilized the footwork techniques and his speed. The original fifteen now numbered twenty even, as this Michio now stood at three meter's distance from the Satsuriku with the weapons, his potion obscured but not entirely masked by the mist and numerous number of after images. This Michio, along with several of the after images made several hand signs, each completed set only made it seem like there were five additional Michio's all in varying patterns of movement.

This Michio was quicker to dispatch his opponent than the one who was in direct conflict with Satsuriku. As the clones were made by one Michio, the original clone had rapidly ducked low into a crouch, causing Satsuriku's kick to swing harmlessly over his head, hopefully throwing her off balance. With a kunai appearing in his left hand with a rapid movement, he blocked utilized it to block the strike from the bone weapon, despite the awkward position it put him in. To finalize the movement, he brought his foot out, focusing Ki to the sole of his foot and aiming a kick at the claymore with enough force to cause the weapon to shatter entirely.

As the clone attacked, one of the new Michio's seemed to move instantaneously as he crossed the distance between where he stood and where Satsuriku and her claymore were, weaving his way around the bone spikes as he did so. As he came out of the Mirage Dash, this clone seemed to launch himself at Satsuriku in a move could only be described as tackle while the other clones and the real Michio quickly closed the three meter distance while this one attacked, each focusing Ki for a new attack as the afterimages followed behind them. The tackling clone was aimed to collide with her at the same moment that the other clone's kick would come in contact with the claymore and her position in air would make it difficult, if not impossible to doge this attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

Much to her displease, the Michio who was being attacked by the lightning spear seemed to have miraculously avoided any real damage by using that unbelievable fucking speed of his. "Fuck you and your speed!" Her cursing wouldn't go past his hearing as the clone ducked further under her kick, and even more to her displeasing guarded against the attack from her spine and also broke her claymore with a powerful kick. Broke. Her. Fucking. Claymore. Oh Hell no. She felt as she lost her balance, while trying her best to twist her body in the air as she flicked her wrist to the side as she threw another blow at the Michio which was half part crouching under her. The blow would have hit his head, although it wasn't any precise aim as she was just about to land on the ground.

However, things got a bit out of hand, and her eyes widened as her mouth started to form an 'O' as if she would say 'oh shit' before she got literally tackled by a clone she hadn't managed to notice quickly enough due to it's speed. The spine she was holding flew from her hand but not everything was lost. Just as soon as the man had touched her, bone pierced through her chest and into his, making the tackling clone go poof into a group of crows. And as she landed she was already almost done making hand seals and disappeared into the ground without a second to waste.

Meanwhile the after-images were completely throwing everything off balance. Her lightning clone seemed to be on the verge of spinning around itself in the whole rush of what was happening. How could one man be this strong? This quick? Just who the heck was he? Without missing a beat, even if there had appeared a quick scowl on the clone's face as Michio had completely avoided the lightning attack, she was already done making the next set of hand seals and now slammed her hands down to the ground. Barely making it in time as she had seen what was about to happen. There had been more Michio appearing very rapidly, and the clone could only really try to defend her creator while she would try and counter some of those techniques that crazy man was throwing.

It was a pain how much the earthen armor was throwing her speed off, but she was still capable of at least sending some jutsu his way. As soon as Satsuriku had disappeared through the ground, the earth around the two clones started to rise up and quickly form a cave around them, the clone that had broken her claymore and the one that had tackled her.

Out from the ground in about 8 meter distance from Michio and his clones, and about 5 meters to the side away from her own clone, Satsuriku appeared out of the ground. Her expression was grim as she glared at the males in front of her. "Seriously? Tackling me? AND YOU BROKE MY FUCKING CLAYMORE!" Her chest was a bit sore from where she had collided with the tackling Michio, but it was nothing which wasn't easily ignored. Her hands moved quickly, and 2 replicas of herself appeared on either side of her. However, she was well aware that it wasn't too long until she would be getting very low on her chakra. Her breathing was actually starting to become faster, and the pain in her ankle was starting to irritate her. She didn't even have time to check if it really had broken, and she knew she would need some resting soon. Damn her lack of sleep and lack of resting, and damn this man for his skill and stamina.

The mist wasn't too thick to see, but thick enough to be in the way. The 4 Satsuriku made hand seals as it was known the end would probably be coming sooner or later. She was getting tired, sore and irritated. And that meant she would also get a bit sloppy. Her anger was after all her weak spot. She had probably already revealed where her real self was by making those comments, but perhaps Michio wouldn't pay too much heed to that. Just how much longer would they be dancing this dance? She felt like she was being slowly driven into a corner, and it was not a pleasant feeling. And yet, she refrained from using -that-. The ability "given" to her by Konoha. Her curse. Satsuriku's hand stopped in midair as it had been on it's way to touch her forehead. Her mind was already starting to become a little fuzzy and she felt twitchy and out of focus. I can't believe I will be losing. And what would the winner do to the loser? She shifted into a fighting stance, as she bit her teeth together, preparing herself for whatever was coming next.

On a better day she might be able to prove a bit harder bite to swallow.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 am

This fight was over before it had begun, Michio knew he was past Satsuriku's skill level and he had been playing with her for most of the fight. He smirked as he merely switched targets to the Satsurku which wore the doton armor, as his first crow clone was dispersed and the original target disappeared into the earth. He dispersed the clone within the earthen jutsu as the crows flew through the gaps, escaping and moving behind Michio as he and each of the clones followed him continuing the mirage dash. As he got closer and closer to her with no visible movement, only appearing every few steps. To Stasuriku it would appear as if each Michio, the clones and the after images were merely appearing there a meter closer with each appearance over the span of a second due to his natural speed being further enhanced by the Mirage technique.

As Satsuriku rose from the ground, Michio released the mirage technique, slowing his advance slightly. Michio stood only four meters from her , in the middle between her and her clone behind him as she yelled in outrage. As she yelled, he focused Ki into his ring preparing to release it's effects. ""Seriously? Tackling me? AND YOU BROKE MY FUCKING CLAYMORE!" From this distance she could see the smirk appear on his face as his one of his clones made several hand signs. Each of his clones dashed forward as both Michio and one of his clones released their techniques. As each of the Michio's dashed forwards, forming a V shape headed towards the Satsuriku had spoken, their techniques released. The area within ten meters around the a dense rain as Michio's sapphire ring glimmered. As soon as the rain filled the air, a current of lightning ran through the water striking each of the clones, whilst the ki-induced rain would suppress any techniques she used because of it's natural disrupting nature. The lightning arched and struck each of Satsuriku's clones in but an instant, controled by Michio so it did not strike anything else. There was enough force behind the technique that the clones should disapate, the only one who should be left standing was the one who wore the earthen armor, but Michio merely ignored them.

With one footwork technique, Michio closed the distance between he and Satsuriku, the pair of them soaked in the downpour from his ring, which would entirely mask his movement to her, he would merely appear in front of her, truly giving her no time to counter as he dispersed each of the clones, the crows and after images converging behind him as he made one swift movement , pushing Satsuriku against the wall behind her, his movements invisible to her in the rain. He was upon her again, visible this time, his body dangerously close to her as each of the after images seemed to converge on Michio and disappear at the same moment as the clones dispersed, the crows massing behind Michio before they too disappeared.

He pushed her roughly into the wall , bending his tall form above her so his face would be level with hers, one of his hands pressing against the wall above her head, cutting of one means of escape as his body was pressed slightly against her, the rain falling down both his and her skin, making their clothes stick to their bodies. Despite the cold rain pouring onto them, he felt strangely warm pressed against her, his face leaned closer to her ear and he whispers warmly into it. "You know...you yell at me "he moved a bit, whispering into her hear but moving down her neck a bit, "Because, I tackled you..." he moved more his warm breath tracing across her wet skin as he whispered, "I broke your claymore..." His lips brushed faintly across her jawline as he whispered, But.... he was now dangerously close to her lips, his smirk gone and his eyes blazing with intensity as they looked into hers as he spoke in a teasing soft whisper, "But I was only doing what you said.."his words were slow, with each word he moved closer as if he were to kiss her, while his hand traced softly down her shoulder, teasingly down her arm, tracing dangerously across the underside of her breasts as his lips were just barely not in contact with hers. "You did tell me to come and get it...did you not?" He posed the question, but did not expect an answer.

He was not a stupid man, he knew she could easily kill him at this range, but he still utilized the Ki armor on his skin and the rain technique naturally slowed her movements, so he felt safe as he continued. Plus he was certain she wouldnt attack him, "I clearly won this battle...", he whispered close to her lips, pushing his body a bit more against hers, his eyes tracing across her full red lips before meeting her eyes one more. "Now Im going to take what I want..." Suddenly his eyes flashed and he pressed his lips against hers a bit roughly, finally closing the distance between them, his body warm against hers despite the cool rain.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

Her muscles were tensed up, her gaze fierce as she watched him approach with that deadly speed of his. His smirk light up a small fire inside of her, and right there she wanted nothing more than to just jump at him and start beating his face into the ground until nothing would be left but a bloody pulp. But that confident smile also interested her, made her feel.. intrigued. Alarm shot through her as not only the man came closer, but suddenly it started raining. Out of nowhere. Most probably a technique of his. Her lithe form jumped a bit as lightning struck both the clones on either side of her, her mouth forming soundless cursing as she wondered quickly to herself just what she could do now.

Her clothing was starting to stick to her well-shaped body, a slight goosebumps appearing on her smooth skin. Well this was great, not only was she about to get beaten but she would also probably get a cold. Just freaking fantastic. "Oh-" The surprised sound came out from her mouth before she could bite it back as the man was suddenly right in front of her. There was no time to react, nothing she could really do. It had been obvious from the very beginning that the man she was up against was someone on an entirely different level than herself. However much she hated it. So now she just stared at him for this short moment, embracing herself for whatever he would throw at her. But then.. why did he cancel his techniques?

Her breath was swiftly knocked from her as she was pushed up against the wall behind her. The glare she gave him clearly showed she was not amused by his little playtime. As a matter of fact, she did wonder just why he was doing this. He should have by now known that close encountering could be proved lethal if he wasn't careful, and she was already starting to think up a particularly nasty jutsu in order to impale him, when he moved even closer to her. She was being pressed up against the wall as the raindrops rolled down, smearing her luxurious green hair down and making a few locks stick to her face. He's also getting drenched. A pretty obvious statement, but right now it was the only thing she could really think about as she watched his handsome face and his fearsome and confident gaze as he was pinning her against the wall. It would be a lie to say she wanted to fight him.

His face was getting closer, and Satsuriku's eyes got even bigger as she watched him. Despite the rain which had earlier been making her feel a bit chilled, then she was right now faaaar from being cold. She actually felt -very- warm. A small shiver ran down her back, only because of the presence of the male which was dominating her at that moment. He was showing her who was the boss, letting her know there was no escaping from him. He had her trapped. Both physically and mentally. Her throat was getting dry as she tried to swallow and spit out some insult towards him, but no words nor sound would come out. His voice in her ear, the sweet whispering, almost made her jump out of her own skin. She tried to control her shaky breathing, tried not to be coaxed by him.

Her long eyelashes fluttered the slightest as his soft lips traced alongside her jawline while he kept whispering. His low voice and the warmth of his breath sending shivers through her. She felt as if her heart had dropped down into her stomach as she met his gaze, and saw the intensity in it. If her breathing had been starting to get quick before because of the battle, well then it was as if she had recently been done running a marathon now. Her own golden eyes were slightly glazed over, there was no way of even trying to hide the desire they reflected. 'You did tell me to come and get it...did you not?' Oh that was right.. she -had- said that. But hadn't really thought he would take it so seriously.

At first, a low and surprised moan escaped Satsuriku while she stiffened a bit as Michio's lips crashed upon her own. Claiming them in a bold and confident kiss. But then all rational thinking escaped her mind, and she could feel her right hand move on it's own as it went into his thick hair and gripped it tightly while a more hungry moan started deep in her throat as her lips got softer against his while she kissed him back. Her golden eyes closed slowly as she allowed herself for once to just forget about everything. The only clone she had left was quickly canceled, leaving only Michio and Satsuriku. As clearly, there was no one in the bar who could have lived after their fight. What more fitting environment for making out than a ruined bar filled with corpses and gore?

Was this one of those movie kisses? Where it felt like you were on a cloud, or the earth was turning upside down? A little bit of an earthquake? Or was she perhaps just so horny for that guy that she couldn't think clearly? Her hips pressed up against his in a very inviting movement as she parted her full lips just the slightest, biting on Michio's lower lip and tugging lightly at it before she was kissing him again. Her pink tongue traced lightly against his lips, tasting him slowly as her other hand went straight to business as it trailed down his back and stopped at his butt where she squeezed while trying to pull him even closer.

Right at that moment, there were no thoughts about killing him or getting revenge against anyone. That moment was all about the kissing and touching, about how their bodies were touching through the wet clothing. She felt desperate, felt like she couldn't get enough of that man. Felt like claiming him as her own. It was.. frightening, exciting, something new and something a little bit forbidden. And she was loving it. She might have been innocent when it came to that part of life, but right now she knew very well what it was she wanted. What she needed.

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Her body stiffened as she was stuck between Michio in the wall, his lips pressed against hers, taking her lips in a kiss as her moan of surprise caught his attention and his eyes flashed, enjoying that sound as his emerald eyes matched the desire reflected from her golden orbs. Truly he expected her to fight against him, he waited for her to push him away, for her to try to escape or to find a way to stop his advances, but she did not. Instead, she did what he had not expected. Despite the confidence of his advance, despite his words, his attitude, his very persona; this was not the kind of thing he did, he did not often reflect desire such as this. Satsuriku wasn't just his newest form of release, he felt desire as soon as he had witnessed her bloodshed. She was one who matched his own blood thirst and could compete with his skill and even make him remove his coat. He expected her to stop him or make an attempt to, as he knew she could not force him away, but he would've stopped the advance if she so desired it. Thus one could imagine his surprise when she did not, one could imagine his surprise when she let go.

He let out a quiet noise of approval and surprise as her lips seemed to soften against his and she kissed him back, he felt her hand trace up into his hair before gripping it tightly, his own eyes closing slowly as hers did. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was aware of the 'poof' noise as her clone was dispelled, but the only thing within his focus was her. Her skin was warm to his touch as his fingers traced softly down her side and rested on her hips, it was was warm even through her cool wet clothing which was getting more and more soaked by the minute as the rain continued to fall. He kissed more eagerly in responds to the sound of her hungry moan, her desire just as apparent as hers by the way he touched her, the way his body was pressed hungrily to hers, the way he kissed her with a craving.

If there was anyone left alive to see the beginning to their dance of desire it might have looked like a scene from a horror movie. The rain came poured down, puddling and lifting the debris from the bar, the scene was carnage as the bar was barely still standing, a large hole in the wall and tens of other holes within the floor and ceiling, it seemed like a strong gust of wind would destroy the structure entirely. Yet, the destruction did not complete the scene, no that was not the worst of it. In their battle they had caused the death of many of the patrons and those that were alive were either impaled or trying to crawl away for their life. Yet still the two missing shinobi continued in the field of bloodshed, oblivious to it all.

She had let go, her hips thrusting invitingly against Michio as his body pressed against hers, he matched that movement, his body moved against hers as he let out a small growl, an animalistic noise filled with his desire for her. A small groan escaping his lips as her tongue traced teasingly across his lips, his lips parting slightly as he pressed his lips harder against hers, deepening the kiss as he was pulled against her by a squeeze on his butt. Despite her previous reaction, her desire was now clear, they both were experiencing what she had previously tried to hide from him. The desire they felt for each other.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

He was a bit surprised by her reactions, she had been able to tell that from his small noise of approval. But he also seemed to approve very much of her bold movements and her fierce response to him. Perhaps he had expected her to fight or try to get away. This was something that felt really right, like it had been meant to happen. Like those two crazies were totally perfect for each other. Her hand which had been on his butt traced up his back where slowly a bone penetrated the skin of Satsuriku's hand and started to cut at his shirt while grazing lightly against his skin. She dragged it over his back and onto his side before moving over his stomach, opening the shirt more before she pulled the bone back into her hand and ran her palm against his warm skin. She felt a bit greedy as she started to feel him a bit up. She felt every muscle underneath her fingertips as she ran her hand slowly onto his hard stomach and then up it, lingering against his chest while she pressed it closer to his warm and wet skin.

She could feel his heartbeat against her palm as she pressed it against his chest. It was weird to be this close to someone and feel this intimate, and not having in mind to kill that person or really be over thinking. She was just there to feel that moment, and to perhaps finally become 'one' with someone? It was interesting to her to feel his heart, and know that it was beating a bit faster than normally because of him being that close to her. Because of that vibe between them. He wasn't scared of her, and he seemed to have admired her handy work when it came to killing. And that was just hot. Her tongue slid slowly into his mouth as he parted his lips, and hesitantly met his own tongue before rubbing lightly against it while Satsuriku tilted her head slightly.

Her fingernails grazed down his chest, leaving a light mark, before digging harder in. A red trail was left, and even slight blood appeared. She felt the faint smell of the sweet blood, and absentmindedly ran her hand over the small blood drops, smearing it against her and his skin. Her lips pulled slowly from his, even if she felt like she wanted to be glued to him for a few more minutes.. or hours, while she held up her hand. Her eyes opened the slightest, her dazed gaze meeting his own before moving to her hand as she held the bloodied palm up against her mouth and slowly licked the blood in a sensual way. Her slightly pink tongue darted out again, licking her slightly full lips slowly as she enjoyed the taste. "Mmm.." She looked down at his chest and stomach which were both half way exposed after she had cut the shirt up a bit. He looked -good-. Was there seriously anyone that looked this good? All the ninja training he had received.., it was just mind blowing how hot that man was.

A shiver ran down her spine and made her let out a small gasp as he moved his hips with her movement, a fire was being lit within her, and it was starting at the pit of her stomach and was very quickly spreading everywhere. She felt overly sensitive anywhere she was touching him, it was a little bit ticklish even. The water which was dripping down and over them only added onto the feeling, and she felt a bit glad for the chilled feeling it gave her as she was pretty sure she'd burn up soon enough. Her lips met his again, offering him a taste of his own blood as she parted her lips and kissed him deeper. Her soft tongue traced along his while she was giving him permission to do what he wanted to do. He was now officially being given the permission to just go wild.

There was no way that Satsuriku would even allow him to stop at this point. She would probably attack him and be the one doing the pinning down if he would start backing down. He better know what kind of a beast he was releasing right there.

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm

He groaned out as her nails dug into his chest, the feeling slightly painful but not altogether unpleasant, he felt the feeling of his warm blood slowly move down his skin, mixing with the cool feeling of the rain as her hands were all over him in desire. As Satsuriku pulled from the kiss, Michio wasted no time moving to other matters and pressing his lips to her neck and kissing up to her ear before speaking, "With this..." Michio growled out into her ear it was a noise of someone filled with animal-like desire that would fill her ear as he pressed his body harder against hers, pinning her between his warm flesh and the wall. His hips moved eagerly against hers, in rough movements and he was one step away from letting go. "..you are mine." With that he moved down and pressed his lips against her neck in a soft kiss before he suddenly began to move his hips harder against her as his teeth sunk hard into the flesh of her neck, biting hard. The bite would perhaps draw the slightest amount of blood as it left a deep mark in her skin, it was his mark and it would persist in her flesh for some time. 'You are mine as long as this mark remains in your skin...' he whispered against the mark before kissing it and pulling back to watch her tongue dart across his crimson blood that stained her palm, the sight causing a shiver to run through him before their lips met again in a lust filled kiss.

His lips pressed against hers eagerly as he let out a noise of hunger, his tongue moving against hers eagerly tasting his own blood and the taste of her as his hands moved roughly against her, running up and across her sides rapidly, searching for anyway to remove the frustrating clothing that clung to her wet form. He was far from being gentle with his movements as he gripped her clothing at any point where he could get a hold and once he found one he growled out into the kiss, unwilling to separate their lips once more as he focused his strength and tore away a section of her clothes, freeing more of her flesh to his touch, not caring even one bit for clothes at this time as the beast within him came free.

Lost in the pleasure of her, time seemed to both slow down and speed up at the same time for Michio, the two Missing Ninja were lost in the twisted desire they felt for each other while amidst the carnage they had both caused. Their bodies were one, a tangled mess of need for one another despite their setting. Their skin was bare now, the clothing somehow lost in the moment their flesh pressed hard against each other as they moved together. Michio thought not of what would happen in the morning, not even what happened in the next minute, he was lost in her as she was lost in hm. He was pure desire now, he had never before felt this -need- to be with someone as he did with her and they both were letting this desire run free, lost in each other....

~Later~

It was some time later that Michio awoke, the morning sun creeping through the large hole in the wall. He figured it was very early in the morning, before the time that most would be awake, which thankfully meant the two Shinobi were left undiscovered. He ran his gaze down his long laying form, looking down at the emerald haired woman who lay poised around his body, her head resting on his chest. They lay, close together atop what was left of the bar, the limited surface forced their bodies closer together, for if either of them moved even the slightest it was likely that Satsuriku would fall from her spot.

His eyes traced down her sleeping form, her skin nearly bare as most of her clothing was left in tattered rags from their time of pleasure. He traced his fingers across the her back, across her soft skin as he tried to sort the thoughts in his mind. He felt oddly drawn to her despite the fact that he rarely felt attachment to anyone, he felt like he needed her in more than just a moment of desire, his fingers traced up the bite mark on her neck, wondering what had possessed him to say what he had and wondering how she had felt about it. He found it bizarre that this number of thoughts ran through his mind, yet she seemed to dominate his mind at this moment. "It figures..." he chuckled quietly, laying his head back against the hard wood of the bar and silencing his head and laughing to himself...'Oh how the universe works in strange ways..'

Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm

[image]
Ms. Nichiyōbi

She smiled, a smile filled with ecstasy. This feeling, this pleasure that was crawling throughout her body. Making her lips feel numb, her skin so much more sensitive. She felt like she was high. This was like.. better than killing even. Her head got tilted backwards as Michio's warm lips trailed up her neck, his voice sending small shivers down her back. She heard his words as if from distance, not really sure what their meaning was. But she was too distracted to care at all. His growling was what caught her attention and made her groan lightly out in response to it. His hard grinding caused her to gasp softly out and push up against him, grinding back, as he spoke again. "..you are mine."

Her brain slowly tried to grasp at the meaning, but she was too busy trying to rip more of his clothing off. And she was way too busy with grinding slowly and hard back against him. "Nnnnhh.." Her soft voice escaped her lips in a moan that was filled with lust as his teeth bit down. She whimpered but wanted more, her hand tracing through his hair before gripping it tightly, her own teeth biting down on her lower lip as she shivered while feeling the skin on her neck break a bit to his biting. She still felt the taste of his blood on her tongue, a playful smile twisting her lips as she looked at his handsome face. "Yours." She didn't argue against it. Didn't have to.

She tilted her head, accepting his kissing, hungrily tracing her tongue against his, sucking on it. Her fingers trailed lightly down the back of his neck while she tried to pull him even closer into the kiss. She felt his hands on her body, fighting against her clothing. She heard some ripping, felt some rough yanking, and felt like laughing in pure bliss. This was fucking awesome! Had minutes or hours passed? She wasn't sure, but somehow she suddenly found herself without so much clothing at all, and the same could be said about him. That male that was driving her mad at that moment filled with need. There was no time wasted, and the thought of hesitating or slowing down didn't enter her mind. It was like she wasn't that virgin who had never had much human contact. She was now a female who was acting on impulse, acting on her body's needs. Her eyes ran over his magnificent body before they slowly closed as their lips touched again...

~ Later ~

It was the smell of blood that woke her up. And then it was the stiffness of muscles she hadn't had to use before, that made her groan softly out before slowly opening her eyes and lifting her head slightly with a small yawn. The scene hadn't changed at all, there were mutilated bodies everywhere. Blood smeared up on the walls, the floor, even the ceiling. But to her, it was beautiful. She looked down at her hand that was resting comfortably across the strong and naked man's chest, her fingers moving slightly and stroking against his skin, before her golden eyes traced upwards and met his own emerald ones. For a moment she just looked at him, unsure what to do or say. Her eyes looked away from his and she sat upwards, careful not to fall off the narrow surface of the ruined bar. Her long, tousled hair fell tumbling across her bare shoulders and framed her face. Did this really happen? She probably looked a bit in deep thought and perhaps slightly confused. Her right hand moved upwards and she traced her fingertips lightly against her slightly swollen lips. Swollen after his greedy and passionate kisses. And then her hand moved over to her neck, lightly touching the spot where he had bitten her. Yep.. this seemed real alright.

"We should perhaps get out of here?" Since he didn't seem to be going to break the silence, she might as well do that. Her hand ran up through her hair, pushing it aside from her forehead, revealing the big, pink and strange looking scar that was so in contrast with her smooth and pale skin. But just as quickly as it had come to view, her heavy bangs fell down again and Satsuriku was already turning away from Michio.

Her long legs got moved to the side and she slid herself down from the wooden bar, coming to a halt with a surprised look and a small frown on her face as a painful feeling between her legs distracted her mind. Thinking back, she did remember a slightly painful moment in the midst of things, but it had been so brief that it hadn't even been worth paying attention to. Looking down at herself, her eyebrow raised a bit. How am I supposed to go out of here.. wearing basically nothing? Absentmindedly she wiped away the small trail of blood from her inner thigh while walking a bit stiffly towards where her ninja pouch had been thrown. She had an extra pair of shorts in there, but she'd just have to wear her coat over her tattered clothing on her upper body until she would be able to get somewhere to have it fixed. Usually she had more clothing to change, but she had been on the travel for some time and had gotten into a lot of fights.

It seemed she wasn't paying much heed to the man that was behind her as she got dressed and started to look around for her coat, but in fact she had to fight with herself not to turn around and look him over again. Say something. Do.. something. She felt a bit scared, not of him or what had happened. But of the fact that he had managed to get in a place where no one else had been. And no, by that she was not thinking about -that- part. But a part of her mind, a part of that wall she had built around herself.

Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

A small shiver ran through Michio at the touch of her fingers moving down his skin, the feeling causing the odd happy smile to cross his lips. He felt confused by the feeling that came with this smile; it was new to him in a sense. It wasn’t one of his usual expressions, each of which had a dark manner in their meanings. This wasn’t the type of smile that spawned form the delight in the pain of others, nor was it the smile of seduction and charm, the kind he used to get whatever he desired. It seemed evident to the dark man that this smile was because of something new… he felt happy and he was confused by the source of this feeling. Michio broke momentarily from his thoughts as the woman looked up at him; he traced his eyes lightly across her swollen lips before looking deeply into her golden eyes. His mouth opened to speak but for the first time in quite a while he felt himself at a loss for words.

As she spoke, Michio’s eyes snapped to the pink scar that lined her forehead, his hand moving lightly in curiosity, wanting to trace his fingers across it, but before he could do more than slightly shift his arm to move it towards her, she had quickly turned away, her hair falling back in place. “Yes…” He spoke quietly as he moved, quickly sitting up and standing as she did. “I suppose we should.” As her back was turned to him, he didn’t see much of what she was doing, but he had to admit he wasn’t going to miss the chance to look at this mystery of a woman. He found his eyes tracing up her the amounts of soft skin, exposed by the tears in her clothing, his eyes tracing across her butt lightly as he felt the desire from the night before rise within him again. The majority of her clothes were torn in them moment by Michio himself…he had to admit he hadn’t exactly been gentle about it nor cautious, an odd thing for him considering she could have easily killed him during the moment, or whilst he slept afterwards.

He didn’t like the confusion he felt whenever he looked at her; by any past experiences, he shouldn’t feel any attachment to her. Since he had awaken in Kusagakure, he hadn’t felt any sort of value for a living thing unless they posed some sort of benefit to him and yet he wanted this woman around for no other reason than to be near her, a feeling that both confused and frightened him a bit. He was glad she was turned away from him, unable to see the look of confusion that had made its way onto his face whilst he was lost in his thoughts. His eyes snapped from her over to his clothes, some distance away, thrown or tossed sometime in the night beforehand.

He moved with the same speed he had possessed before, to most he would simply appear next to his clothes, few of the general populous being able to follow his speed as he reached down, taking his clothes in hand as his eyes looked back up at the green haired woman before looking at his clothes, examining them a bit before putting them on. It seemed that there was little left of his shirt as it had been ripped and mostly destroyed by her in the midst of their passion. He found himself with the same smile as before, despite the confusion, despite his wonderings of the future, despite how this may play out with his plans, at the very least the two of them had shared this moment, regardless of how the dice of life were thrown after. His eyes moved back up to her form as he ran his finger down the small cut in his flesh, whilst he tossed his shirt away, sliding on the pants quickly, covering his naked form and holding his coat over his arm. His mind thought of the mark he had left on her neck and then the mark she had left on his chest, they had both left some sign of the other on their flesh in the moment they had shared and with a sudden renewed feeling he moved.

Michio’s previous vigor seemed to be refilled as he moved quickly, one minute he was not behind Satsuriku and the next he was. He had made sure the movement carried no sense of threat behind it, but, even still it was unlikely that appearing behind her in such a way wouldn’t cause some alarm, but he wouldn’t wait around to see. His fingers moved up her back lightly brushing up across her shoulder and brushing her hair back off her neck with a light touch. His fingers softly traced across the small mark in her neck before he pressed his lips against it with a soft kiss. ”Mine…” he whispered softly against her skin before moving slightly back, putting his coat over her shoulders. Without allowing her to protest as his hands moved up the front of his coat, fastening each of the buttons to cover her bare chest, making up for the clothing he had ripped and with that he disappeared again and moving directly in front of her.. He knew the coat would be rather large on her slender form, but it would do well to make up for the clothing she lacked until such a time when she could replace it, it was his gesture, both an apology and a gift of sorts.

Having finished with the coat, he ran his eyes down her form before moving back up to her swollen lips, leaning closer and pressing his hand against her cheek. ”I want this back Miss Reaper…” he spoke softer than he had before their moment, his tone oddly kind for someone such as himself as he leaned closer to her, his lips nearing hers as his other hand took hers and patted the left pocket making sure she knew of the items in there, clearly noting that they were for her as he spoke softly against her lips ”Meet me in the rain village and perhaps we can continue this meeting”, he flashed an impish smile before pressing a deep kiss against her lips for a moment, pulling back and disappearing in a burst of speed.

{End of Topic}
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]   The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p] Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Four F's": Fighting, fleeing, feeding and......well we'll get to that later...[p]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcments :: Rules & Regulations-