Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

'Taken' [A-rank Mission] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

'Taken' [A-rank Mission] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
'Taken' [A-rank Mission] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

'Taken' [A-rank Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

'Taken' [A-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: 'Taken' [A-rank Mission]   'Taken' [A-rank Mission] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 am

The weather had been gloomy in the village for the past few days, and Katsumi's days had been spent simply training jutsu. He needed to apply what he learned and this mission was something that was reasonable for someone of his skill, and talents. Katsumi took his time leaving the village, watching the guards attend their posts, the younger ninja running through the streets, and the gate-keepers salute as he passed. He would never get used to that, no matter how far he rised in the ranks of the village. He'd killed the village's shinobi and in his mind he still owed them a debt which he could never really pay off with out protecting them. He looked around for several moments knowing he had forgotten something, and just as he completed his check list a young woman ran up behind him. He looked over his shoulder, and tipped his straw hat down. He sighed, and knew instantly she would be a priority later on. The rumors were that a Bird Country lord, whatever that meant to the rest of the ninja world, was captured and being held for a randsom. The other rumors were that a set of A-rank missing nin were holding him. Of course, they were holding him in a cave which made it that much harder to plan his new course of action. He watched the young woman race up to him until she stopped just a meter shy. She nodded, and after a panting for a few moment she said, "I'm Ami, I'm your appointed medical-nin for this mission. I'm here to assist on the capture and..."

Katsumi sighed, and held up his hand, " I don't need to know why you're here. Forget the formalities of this mission....And YOUR job is to stay alive, to aid the Bird Country lord as soon as possible in a safe enviroment, and to make it back so that you can get a promotion. My name is..."

She smirked, and answered, " Katsumi, I know sir. You're up for the position of village Sage, aren't you?"

He nodded, and turned, replying, " If I'm lucky, perhaps I will become this village's protector. Your leader is doing a fine job as it is; I'm simply here to help."

'If she only knew the real reason as to why this happened. Someone in the village had done well to cover up the whole mess that I caused, but I still have to deal with what I've done. That lady Izumi won't ever forget what I've done, and I'm sure the Hokage knows that until I prove my loyalty that I'm a potential flight risk. '

Katsumi shouldered his small back full of food, and other small items such as: a copper pipe, herbs to smoke, a small vial of sake, and a flute. He knew that this mission would take around a day or so, and the real issue with that sort of time frame was making sure that you could relax before performing what needed to be done. If you reamained too focused on the mission at hand you'd play into the fear of it all, or worse over think your next move. Katsumi was better as playing it off his cuff anyways, he only hoped that the medical-nin knew how to keep her distance. He took his first step and turned to look over his shoulder. She was staring at his back, smiling. He shook his head, and sighed. Who was this little girl?

They had walked a little over two miles before the girl spoke up again, " So, what will your title be?"

" Don't know... That's not important yet. "

" I think that it should have something to do with that weird yellow kimono you're wearing. You know? Like the sunflower samurai? I know you're not a samurai but it would be cool wouldn't it? I mean, I'd like that to be my title! "

" Yeah, do you mind if we don't talk for a few moments, I still need to edge of the details of how we're going to appoach this situation. You do know we're going to arrive there in around 4 to 5 hours, so you need to have all your medical equipment ready and prepared so that if he is in critical condition you'll be able to stablize him. "

" Of course! Sorry, I'm just nervous, and when I get nervous I tend to talk a lot. You know? I mean, my mom..."

" Ami...you're talking again. "

She stopped, and giggled a bit. She was a rare breed, no doubt. No one that he'd ever gone into combat with had ever giggled or been so light hearted about a mission that directly involved combat and rescue. He didn't know how to handle it. He let his feet simply move for the next two hours, letting his mind wander from schools of thought to the weather changing as they distanced themselves from the village. He didn't hear Ami talk, and he continually checked behind him to make sure she didn't come under any attack or injury. She stumbled several times trying to get everything ready to prepare for the worst. The Bird Country lord might even be in shock due to the ignorance that most people had when it came to keeping a hostage.

The whole situation was a cluster fuck though. Katsumi knew that once they arrived he'd have to flush them out, and force them into open ground or risk a 2 on 1 battle in close proximity. He knew he'd be able to handle that, but he didn't want to take any more time than he needed to. Ami stopped, and Katsumi quickly turned a drew his sword. The metal sang and roared as it came out of its sheath. He looked around for an enemy, but he didn't see anything just a small empty vial laying on the ground. He looked up at Ami who wore a mask of complete fear. She let out a small amount of air at first and then let her knees buckle and fall to the ground as she slowly picked up the vial. Katsumi sheathed the sword, and offered his hand to the young woman.

" Sorry, it's a habit. "

" I....I.....under....stand...."

She was obviously worried about what just happened, and Katsumi couldn't blame her. He sighed, and picked her up and put her on his shoulder. He walked several steps before even attempting to explain, " You're slowing us down, and you need a few moments to rest. I'll just carry you for the next mile or so. "

She nodded, and let her head go limp for a few moments. After the "mile or so", Katsumi let her down, and continued to travel on the route to the rumored cave. Around another hour later Ami laughed a little bit, and said, " I'm ready for anything now... I have a morphine shot just in case he's going into shock, and if he's in a lot of pain and I have... "

Katsumi raised his hand, " I'm sure you have everything you need. Now, we're within a mile of the cave. You need to remain silent, and more importantly stay close. No matter what, stay within 5 meters of me at all times until I enter the cave. Then I want you to prepare yourself to perform the kawarimi no jutsu. Anything will do, and don't ever try to protect your equipment if you're in danger. Nothing you own is worth your life. Is that understood? "

She nodded, clearly understanding what was about to happen. The cave was even more narrow than Katsumi planned for, which made things that much more of a bitch to deal with. He cursed several times before entering the cave. He quickly raised his hands in the seal of rat and purged his chakra. The entire situation spelled itself out. The two missing-nin were standing to the flank of the Bird Country lord. Katsumi took out two kunai, both wrapped in explosive tags. The edge of the cave offered some cover, but it wasn't long before the missing-nin saw Katsumi. He knew from then on the pace of the situation was only going to increase. He threw the kunai directly over the missing-nin, an waited until they noticed. As they looked up he activated the tags. The cave's roof shook and sent debrie everywhere over the missing-nin. The kunai leveraged the roof so that the blast angled directly into the side of the small 'room' that the lord was tied up in. Katsumi knew that he would have to draw them outside so that the lord wouldn't be in harm's way, but how? The explosion wouldn't be enough. Katsumi quickly formed several handseals, and watched as a smaller hole opened in the ground. He quickly summoned a chain, and allowed his chain to fall into the hole. The earth quickly molded into the earth and set itself into position.

As the smoke and debrie cleared out of the cave, the missing-nin lowered their hands so that they could see who had attacked them. They quickly looked at each other, and nodded. They formed handseals in complete harmony with each other, and just as they were about to complete their technique Katsumi pulled his hand back as fast as he could. The earth underneath the two missing-nin ripped up as the chain revealed itself. They both jumped forward and abandoned their jutsu. Katsumi noticed that they still remained silent even though they'd been caught off guard. They quickly rushed Katsumi.

'Good. They're rushing me because they think I have more chains in the ground...'

Katsumi quickly let them get within 5 meters of him before forming a ram handseal. He quickly took his taijutsu stance, and raised his front arm slightly to give them his flank. The first missing-nin took the flank, letting Katsumi roll into position so that he wouldn't allow the second to fill in the space between them. The second instead took his back, which is what Katsumi was hoping for. The first missing-nin swung at Katsumi's jaw-line, which was blocked with his raised forearm. As soon as the block was made, the second missing-nin raised back and opened himself for a counter. But why would he need to worry about that? Because he was fighting a true master. The prepared clone appeared and quickly took the opponent's abdomen. The clone knee'd him directly, and sent him rearing back into the ground. Now for the other missing-nin...

Katsumi quickly faked a lower leg kick, causing the missing-nin to take notice and lower his gaurd. The move set him up for something much more powerful. Katsumi reared back and allowed his leg to extend behind him. The hand drove itself directly into the nose of its opponent. The opponent flipped once before landing directly on his back. Katsumi knew he didn't have much time before the other opponent would be up and moving. He turned, and re-adjusted his stance. The missing-nin flipped up, and took his own taijutsu stance. It was open, but it was obviously meant to allow him open movement with out allowing his back to present an opening.

Their true skill was now even more obvious, but it needed to be tested...

He quickly flowed chakra into the base of his leg, and charged it to help him advance his position on the missing-nin with so much haste that he'd be hard pressed to counter. He quickly released the chakra and felt his body release the unleashed jutsu, which closed the distance in almost an instant. The missing-nin raised his forearms and crossed them over to bare the incoming attack. Katsumi saw this coming, and planted his foot directly on the middle point on the man-made brace. He brought his other leg, and planted his foot directly into his opponent's face. His hands he left free to dive into his ninja kit, and pull out another kunai with an explosive tag. He quickly released the kunai just at the other missing-nin's body. He was getting up, but he was far too slow to counter the entire tag's distance in time. The tag went off just as Katsumi landed, causing the missing-nin to fly directly into the cave wall.

Katsumi looked at the other ninja grab his back as if he was struck there, and the other missing-nin stood up grabbing his face.

Katsumi shook his head, and said out loud his hypothesis, "To distribute pain to one another so that the other can to continue to fight with out dealing with the interference. Impressive...but when you're simply out classed it causes you both to fall too soon. So, whatever seal you're using, stop it and I'll let you both live."

The one missing-nin shook his head, and rushed directly at Katsumi. His broken and bruised body didn't pose a threat anymore, and let Katsumi counter it easily. He closed his eyes as he raised his sword. The missing-nin ran directly into it, ripping open his stomach as he did.

Katsumi couldn't look at him directly as he spoke, "I'm so sorry...but you've choosen your own fate. "

He quickly pulled out his sword, and let the missing-nin fall to the ground. The other missing-nin grabbed his stomach in pain, his teeth gnashing as he spoke, "You fucking bastard...You think you can simply say sorry and we choose this? You leaf-nin always take people's lives and think you can say 'sorry' to make it ok...You will pay for what you've done here...."

Katsumi walked up the missing-nin and sheathed his sword. He looked him directly in the eye, and calmly said, "So much hate will get you nothing. You must forgive those that have done you wrong to see what you must do to grow. I'm not asking for pure pacifism, I'm asking for you to see what you've done here is wrong."

Katsumi reared back and just before he followed through the other missing-nin yelled, "NEVER WILL I LET YOU FIRE NATION DOGS TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Katsumi stopped his fist from striking the missing-nin just short of his already bloodied face. He shook his head and walked over to the Bird Country lord. He quickly cut the rope binds with a kunai, and lifted him up to his feet. The lord had recieved several blows, but he was fine for the most part, or so he though. As he raised him out of the chain several needles were set in the lords back. He was going into shock as well.

Katsumi knew he didn't have much time. He quickly took the lord outside, and laid him down. Ami looked at the lord, and shook her head.

"You didn't give me much time...but he's going to be ok...", she quickly pulled out a field siringe and planted it into his leg, "...give me an hour and he'll be able to move...."

"No need to rush. The other ninja is in so much pain that he can't move if needed to, plus...."

Katsumi quickly slapped four explosive tags on the end of the cave's entrance. He walked Ami and the Bird Country lord to the flank of the entrance. He activated the tags and enclosed the remaining man inside the cave.

The rest of the mission was simple. Ami continued to give the Bird Country lord blood pills, allowing him some relief from the pain he had to endure. The needles had to be removed one at a time, but after a few minutes they were.

Katsumi took the Bird Country lord into the edge of his village, warning him that there was the possibility of a heavy storm coming in. He thanked him for the care, and treatment. Katsumi knew that there wasn't any need to be extremely cautious anymore because the missing-nin had been dealt with.

He took the medical-nin back into the village, and returned cave site. He walked just on the collapsed site, and kneeled down. He took out a single kunai, and planted it into the ground.

"For your souls...I pray for freedom from your hate..."
Back to top Go down

'Taken' [A-rank Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top