Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Out and About  - Page 3 Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Out and About  - Page 3 Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Out and About  - Page 3 Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Out and About  - Page 3 L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Out and About

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

Out and About  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 am

Sasori rolled his eyes and let out a sigh when he heard Eiji ask about his sensai. "I am not a guy who likes blonds with huge tits. So you can say what you want I just don't look at my sensai like that." He placed his arms behind his head as he listened to the names that Eiji said. "Well I would like maybe Team Darkness, or The Black Emperor's. Or maybe The Red Eyed Bandits." Sasori figured his ideas sucked but it was th only thing he could think of, especially with the memory of the genjutsu his senasi used on him during there first meeting.

He shuddered at the memory of that time. Getting back into focus he said "When I peeped in the window I noticed some kind of trophy case maybe we could miss place on of those." Sasori stood there waiting for Eiji to reply. He wanted to hurry and get his plan on the way but wanted to get every thing down and make sure they both were on the same page. He placed his hands in his pockets as he waited. "Man this is going to be awesome." Sasori started getting edgy at the thought of what was about to happen. He was over excited.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"Blonde with huge tits? Aw man that's not my type either but if the oppurtunity presents itself she would be my type for that night." Eiji smiled as he started to daydream about Sasori's sensei. "Mm the things I would do to her. First I would start with some go-" Eiji was interrupted by Sasori names for the both of them. Taking a moment to clear his mind Eiji shook his head then he placed his hand on his head. "Uh sure. Let's go with that. Black Steel it is then." Eiji misheard Sasori due to his daydreaming. "Well atleast you have a sensei. I don't. Or I haven't met them yet. Man you are lucky." The house that they were breaking into looked amazing. Eiji was already happy about that.

Eiji slowly peeped into the window. He saw the trophy case and smiled. This is exactly what he was hoping for. People value trophies mainly because they signify a certain achievement in life that you can't go back and do again. Anyone of the trophies would make this even better. Eiji rubbed his hands together thinking of all the possiblities. He knew that he had to calm himself down otherwise his ecxitment might betray him and get them caught. "So you ready to go in Sasori?" At this point Eiji was more than ready he was iching to get started. After cracking his knuckles he stopped to ask Sasori a question. "So where exactly are we misplacing it? Outside? In the house? In someone's room?" Eiji didn't want to keep going on with the questions so he stopped and awaited Sasori's answer to his questions.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 am

Sasori shook his head he could only imagan what Eiji was thinking about. "Before you get all on your high horse I have some thing to do be fore we go inside." Just then Sasori closed his eyes and with his right hand he placed his index and middle finger pointing up wards. Sand came out of Sasori's gourd and began to form a eye. Useing the eye Sasori scaned the house. He saw that no one was home. "Eiji it is clear let go ahead and do our little mission."

Sasori walked over to the side window and was waving his arms. Sand began to flow down and gather at the base of the window. Sasori pushed down with his right hand making the sand push up. The window opened and Sasori crept through it. Taking all messieurs not to make a sound Sasori crept like a mouse towards the trophy case. Once there he looked over at Eiji "Witch on should we misplace and did you notice the tree across the street. Well that's were I think we should stash a trophy or two, what do you think?"

Sasori stood there starying at all the trophy's. They sure were pretty but they had no more desire for him then to hid a couple of them. He was staring at his own reflection in a huge golden trophy. "Damn I look good." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 am

Eiji put his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes. "Well someone forgot to take out their tampon today." Eiji laughed a little. "Get it? Because your all moody and girls get all......well nevermind." Letting out a sigh Eiji shook his head and looked at the sky. This was going to be a good day. So far everything was going well. A little too well for Eiji's sake. He knew that when things get this good it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down. As a shinobi Eiji is trained in the art of deception which means he knows to never let his guard down even when things are going good. Once Sasori said it was clear Eiji gave a nod and made his way over to the window.

As the window opened Eiji waited for Sasori to enter first. Giving one last look around Eiji smiled and went through the window. Once inside Eiji saw just how beautiful everything was. From the outside it was amazing but the inside was something out of fantasy world. "Whoa. I always wanted to live in a house like this. Then again with two sisters and a brother it might not look as well as it does now." Eiji made his way over to the trophy case. There were so many different trophies to choose from. Anyone of them would be nice but Eiji had his eyes on a bigger prize. He saw one that was huge. He nudged Sasori repeatedly. "Look." Eiji pointed to the big trophy that sat up top. "That one. That's the one we have to mis place. It's huge and it's it's just.......we HAVE to take this one." Eiji took a deep breath in and then let it out.

"Alright. So we take this big one over to that tree across the street and we wait for the people who live here to get home? After that we watch them as they go crazy lloking for this trophy or trophies that we took-I mean mis placed?" Eiji wanted to make sure he understood the plan. "How long do we keep it behind that tree?"

Last edited by Osamu Rimaka on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 am

Sasori felt Eiji nudging him he smacked Eiji's hand. "I see it OK lets take that one and the one I was looking at I will grab that one you grab the big one." Sasori reached up and grabbed the trophy he was staring at. Once it was in his hands he said "Now we just graffiti this wall with our signature and we jump out the window."

Sasori walked over to a wall and stared at it. "I am just going to write The Family on the wall just to throw every one off I think it would be funny." Sasori pulled out a marker from his pocket and wrote "THE FAMILY" on the wall. He stood back and looked at it and smiled. He looked at the window and walked over and jumped out.

Sasori crossed the street and stashed the trophy in to a hole in the side of the tree. "Well they can stay there for a while I don't really care if the people who own them finds them or not." He started walking down the street he placed his hands in his pockets. He tilted his head a little then looked at Eiji "So what mischief are we going to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Eiji rubbed his hand after Sasori slapped it. "Ouch! That hurt......a little." After a while Eiji stopped rubbing his hand and set his sights on getting the trophy. Sasori was going to get the big trophy and Eiji was going to get the other one. Once Sasori got the trophy Eiji shook his head. "Man I thought you were going to use your sand. You do realize that if they find it they can dust it and see your finger prints all over it?" At this point Eiji knew that Sasori had to have a plan. He was a little unsure of what it was. Then Eiji heard the words Graffiti. This made him smile.

"Awesome! So what are you going to write? Something vulgur? Something rude and cool? Or just your signature?" Sasori said that he was going to write "THE FAMILY" on the wall. At first Eiji was against it but he soon came to like the idea. Mostly because no one would know that it was them. The name wasn't all that cool but it would throw the police off and that was a good thing. As soon as Sasori finished Eiji figured he'd add his own little flavor to it. He grabbed a marker and started drawing all over the trophy case. One of the many pictures he drew was two claws closing on on the the words "THE FAMILY" another picture he drew was of a ninja urinating on a gravesite and the head stone read "YOUR NAME HERE." Once Eiji was done he used the sleeves of his shirt to grab the trophy and jump out the window.

Things were going exactly as planned. Eiji crossed the street tossing the trophy in the air and catching it. It almost fell a few times but Eiji made sure it never hit the ground. Once he made it over to the tree he placed it in the hole and walked behind Sasori. "So we just leave it there? Ok? I wonder if this is going to be on the news?" Eiji shrugged his shoulders and walked along side Sasori. He listened as Sasori posed the question of what of what to do next. Eiji thought before he answered. "Well we had a sparring match, released some sort of virus in the hospital, escaped the hospital, ate dinner and didn't pay for it, put a firecracker in soneone's pocket and nearly blew off the leg, lied to an old lady, broke into a house, stole-I mean mis placed some trophies, and on top of all that I lost my swords. So what else can we do? I say we do something big. B&E is cool but we need to take advantage of the guards not being around. I say we go to the Hokage office and steal some of the jutsu he has. Just a thought."
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 am

Sasori kept walking he was thinking about what Eiji had said. He stopped in the middle of the street. "If we are going to pull this off we need to make a really good plan my friend." Sasori walked over to the side of a building. When he got there he leaned up agents it. He scratched his head as he thought about a plan. Sasori scrunched up his face as he thought. "I know I am not looking for Jutsu Because my elders gave me a scroll explaining my clans Jutsu. however there is some thing I am looking for that can be found with in the hokage's office.

At this point Sasori put his foot up on the wall and crossed his arms. "So once we come up with a solid plan I say we go for it. when we are in there I saw we only have a few moments to get what we are looking for and get out fast." Sasori looked over at a couple kids running around playing ninja "Phfft" was the sound he mad as one of the kids jumped on top of another kids back. "Kids can only dream, to bad I aint got time for that." he said to himself.

"So lets come up with that plan shall we." he said to Eiji as he clapped his hands together. Sasori sat on the ground Indian style he took his gourd off and placed his right arm on top of it. He was resting it there. "First we got to have a way in and out of the hokage's office. then we need to have a cover story for just in case we get caught. also we need to have a general idea what exactly it is we are searching for." He nudge Eiji "Any ideas mister ninja who pisses on grave?" Sasori laughed at his little joke he was hoping that Eiji would find it funny as well.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Eiji kept walking but Sasori rtopped in the middle of the street. "Whoa! Why did you stop man?" Sasori said that they needed a plan and made his way over to a building to think. Eiji did the same. He smiled when he heard that Sasori wasn't looking for any jutsu. "Well that means more techniques for me. I know he has something in there about kenjutsu. Hell i'll even bet there's a couple of awesome swords just waiting to be weilded by me." Eiji rubbed his hands together at the thought of using swords that were hidden in the Hokage's office. Of all the things that they have done to day this was going to have the most risk. This was dangerous and could lead to trouble but Eiji was ready.

Eiji facial expression changed from having a smile to a serious intense look. "I agree. We can't waste time. Whatever it is your looking for I suggest you get it and go. Once I have the jutsu list an/or the swords i'm taking off. This will be dangerous. Even if the Hokage isn't there I bet it's some sort of security system planted there." Just then two kids ran by playing ninja. Eiji closed his eyes and smirked. This reminded him of when he was younger and used wooden swords to play ninja with his older sister. He took a deep breath in and relased it. "Aw kids. They just don't realize how easy they have it. Just wait until you have responsibility." Eiji put his hands behind his head and put his back agianst the building. After that he started sliding down. Brainstorming was one of the most crucial parts of a plan. A bad idea could ruin a perfect plan.

Without any hesitation Eiji started thinking of plans. A few crossed his mind but they were'nt really good ideas. They all involved them going straight in but that would'nt work to well. Then Sasori spoke about having a cover story, a way in and out and an idea of what they're looking for. Eiji laughed at Sasori's comment. "So you saw that? I bet you liked it. It was creative right?" Eiji laughed a little. Then he scrunched up his face as he thought of some ideas. Eiji pushed Sasori as an idea popped into his head. "Here's an idea for a cover story: If someone sees us sparring or playing a prank in front of a shop or house people could say hey they were playing here during that time. The only way that'll work is if we can get in and out in no less than five minutes. You can always make some sand clones and hold it till we get back right? Well I hope you can. As for a way in and out I say..." Eiji stopped and put his index finger and his thum on his chin and start rubbing. "We gotta backdoor it. I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible. What we're looking for we have to split up on that. I don't what your looking for so I don't wanna get in the way. And what i'm looking for I might have to grab and go. Then we meet back at the place where the clones are. I mean if that's a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am

Sasori sighed "Well for your clone idea I can tell you your flaws. number one I don't know sand clone yet. number two even if I did a sand clone takes the form of sand so even if any one saw them they would just be sand. so the clone plan wont work and don't even say any thing about shadow clone because that want even work either. Sasori looked around for a few moments. He started to pace back and fourth.

"So this is what I can think off we just break in to the hokage's office right. once inside you get what you want while i get what I want. but before we even do that we got do this ninja like. i I am talking all recon and such there is no easy way to get this done. He stopped pacing he then slowly turned towards Eiji. "Just a heads up the file or files I am going to be looking for is some thing that if caught we can get into loads of trouble."

Sasori started walking again he then tilted his head a little and spoke "I say we wing it and just go with the flow see what happens. who knows maybe some one will try to stop us and we have to fight our way in and out of there. if that is the case I am looking foreword for it." As he said the last part he let out a sinister laugh.

Sasori crossed his arms as he kept on walking a plan was forming in his mind on how they were going to get in get what they wanted then get out. He was hoping for a fight with any one. Sasori was determined not to let his plan fall apart he knew what was at stake and wanted to complete it that much more. "All right I think that huge building is the hokage building lets split up and go two different ways and meet in the back." He walked a little slower and waited to see what Eiji had to say.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Eiji listened as Sasori picked apart the first part of his plan. The flaws were obvious but at the time Eiji was just throwing ideas around. He knew that Sasori would find a way to pick it apart. That's the difference between a good idea and a bad one. Good ideas have tp gp through changes while bad ideas are done mostly on impulse. Scratching his head Eiji gave a nod. "Yeah you do make a good point. Shadow clones arent a good idea for anything other than just standing there. So I guess we have to go balls in man. This is going to be the defining moment of my life.......as a teenager." Eiji smiled and made a fist with his right hand and rubbed it with his left hand. Things were going well for Eiji and Sasori. Now was the time to see what or who could stop them.

Eiji stood up and put his hand on his head. "Whoa whoa whoa. So we are about to go total recon on the Hokage's office? Break in and steal from the Hokage's office?" Eiji smiled with excitment. "Ha ha this is going to be awesome. Hell if we get away with we should be promoted." Eiji was joking of course. "Who else would do something like this as Genins? No one that's who." Eiji looked down at his hands. Thoughts of his old swords ran through his head. Eiji shook his head and made a fist with both of his hands. "I can't wait to get those swords. You know there is a legend about the swords I want. Apparently the swords are called Truth and Lies and can only be weild by someone who has a true kenjutsu user heart. Corny I know but that's what it says. Of course once I get them i'll get pops to modify it so that no one reconizes it. Then I can walk around freely with them in public. These swords are dangerous. Some people guard it with their lives other give theirs trying to get it. The funny thing is.....No one has even touched it yet."

Wasting no time Eiji started walking to catch up to Sasori. "Ok ok so now we wing it? That's fine and all but if an Anbu member shows up can we really take on one of them? Worst case we get caught do time and get severly punuished for it. Best case we escape but now everyone knows we did it. Resulting in us having to leave Konoha. Is that a risk your willing to take?" Eiji paused ofr a moment to give Sasori a chance ot answer before speaking again. "I know I am. What's life without risk? What's a good jutsu without a downside? What's winning without losing? All that being said man let's do this. I believe that if we work together no one can stop us." Eiji gave Sasori a pat on his shoulder. "If this wing it thing goes right what are we going to do next? Go home? Train? Or cause more trouble? Either way I'm all in."

Eiji agreed with Sasori. This was the beat way to do things. Going in together would pose a huge problem. Eiji nudged Sasori in his arm. "Make it to the back. If I have to do this alone i'm going to rub your face in it Sasori." Eiji made his way over the the huge building in the back. His heart was racing but he loved it. The adrenline was building. Eiji had never felt like this before. Sure he sparred with his father and his older sister but they never gave Eiji the rush he was feeling right now. Eiji took a deep breath in and released it. He did this two more times before moving on. Taking caution in each step Eiji would put the front of his foot down before the heel. This made little to no sound which worked in Eiji's favor. Since Eiji is a kenjutsu user he could avoid fights unless he had some swords. After a few carefully placed steps and a few minutes of climbing Eiji made it to the back of the building. All he had to do now was wait for Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Sasori put his thumb up and smiled ["Yeah I am more then willing to make that risk. why would I agree to do this."[/color] Sasori saw that Eiji ran off so he himself took off in the opposite direction. Sasori ran in the middle of the street his arms were stretched out behind him. He jumped over a cart that was in his way it only took Sasori a few moments to get to his position. He saw that Eiji made it a few seconds before he did. "All right before he go in through the back window I am going to use my third eye to check out the are inside it."

Sasori made sand come out his gourd and it began to form into an eye. the eye floated just out side the window. Quickly he scanned the hall way that he saw with his third eye. No one was in sight but Sasori was not sure if it was totally clear. Still using his third eye Sasori moved it to another window. Again he scanned the hall way with in and still no one was in sight. "Were is every one what the hell is going on?" he thought to himself.

"I see no one but that does not mean any one is there so far it is clear so we need to move now so lets go." Sasopri moved towards the window and at the same time he made his sand flow towards the window. Just like he did earlier he used the sand to pry open the window. Sasori jumped in the window and looked down both sides of the hall. "Lets stick together I think the hokage's office is this way come on." Sasori started creeping to the right looking for the door to the hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Seconds after Eiji arrived at the back window he saw Sasori show up. "Damn your fast! Especially for someone who's carrying a gourd that size." Sasori wasted no time using his third eye jutsu. "Man that's useful. I need something like that." Eiji contenplated many different ways to use his skills to come up with a jutsu like Sasori but this was not the time or the place. Eiji had to focus on the task at hand. Whuch was getting those swords and leaving. Eiji looked over at Sasori. "Aw man I wonder what is it that he's looking for? It had to be important if he could lose everything over it. Guess we'll find out in time."

When Sasori said that no one was around Eiji scratched his head. "What the hell? I could've sworn that someone was going to be here. Atleast a guard or two but no one? I'm starting to think thaty're unerestamating us Sasori." Eiji pat Sasori on his back before he went into the building. From this moment on Eiji planned on whispearing to Sasori. He didn't want to set off anything. Even though no one was at the Hokage's office that didn't mean traps arent in place. Eiji took each step with precaution. With each step he'd look into each room searching for the swords. Eiji made sure that Sasori was right there with him. "Sasori I think I see something over there." Eiji pointed in the room to the left. "Hey I'm going to look in the room over here. I'll be quick." Eiji went in and he found a scroll. He opened it and saw several jutsus on it. Wasting no time he put it inside of his coat and left to go towards the Hokasge's office.

Once he got in the room he looked around and saw several file cabinets and pictures. "Dammit I know it's behind one of these pictures." Eiji carefully took each picture down and placed it on the floor. After he took down the last one he didn't see it. "Aw crap. Nothing. Where is it? Where the hell is it?" Eiji looked around the room carefully scanning it for anything that seemed out of place. It took several times but he noticed something behind one of the cabinets. Taking care not to alert anyone he tip toed over to it. Eiji put his right hand on the top of the cabinet and reached behind it. At first he couldn't reach it. It took three tries but he finally got it. Both swords were now in Eiji's hands. "Whoa! This is awesome. I can't wait to use these." Eiji turned around to face Sasori. "I found them. Look it's soooo awesome. Hurry up and get your scroll letter thingy so we can go." Eiji stood by the door with both swords in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 am

Sasori fallowed Eiji into the room. He watched as Eiji ram sacked the area until he found he swords. "Good you found what you were looking for now if you don't mind keep watch while I get what I am looking for." Sasori began to look through the filing cabinets he was searching for a couple files. He knew what files he needed, but was not sure ware they could be. Sasori flicked past a few files and found one of the two he was searching for. He pulled it out and examined it quickly then stuffed it in his pocket.

Sasori's heart began to beat a little faster. He knew he had to be quick to the find the other file. Sasori ran over to another cabinet this one was marked "TOP SECRET" Sasori knew the last file had to be in there. Sasori started flipping through the files. He found one mentioning some thing about the other villages but did not pay it any attention. What he was looking for was more important. Finally after a few moments he found it. Again he examined it to make sure it was the right one.

He put the file with the other in his pocket but as soon as he turned around a alarm started going off. Sasori ran out the door and said to Eiji "Time to go man I say in a few seconds this place is going to be crawling with guards." Sasori ran back to the window it was still opened. He quickly jumped out the window and took off as soon as his feet touched the ground. Sasori did not even look to see if Eiji was behind him he just kept on running.

Sasori kept running until he was out of breath. He was not sure if he was followed but he stood there and caught his breath. Once he did he started to walk away and seemed casual. Sasori spoke out load "Man that nearly gave me a heart attack. hay Eiji you around I think that had to catch some one's attention if not then what in the hell is going on around here." Sasori took a look around so far he did not seem to see any guard or high ranking ninja. Still Sasori kept his guard up just in case any did show up.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Eiji leaned in the doorway looking for any shinobi that might enter. Although his attention was on the door most of it was on his swords. "Aw man this is sooo cool. I heard so many rumors about but never in a million years did I think I would weild them. If the legends are true then that means there's some kind of power inside of it." Eiji waited around while Sasori searched for some top secret documents. Eiji made one more walkthrough to make sure everything was in order. Also to make sure nothing of importance would be left. Once he checked all of the rooms he made his way back to the Hokage's office.

While Sasori still looked Eiji thought he'd get a feel for his new swords. He swung one of them. Then the other. After that he swung on in a vertical direction and the other horizontally. "Man these things are real easy to weild. I thought they would be heavier or something. Oh well i'm not complaining. I'm also not complaining about hte guards." It was amazing how Eiji and Sasori didn't set off one alarm the whole time they were there. Something wasn't right but Eiji wasn't about to question it. If luck was on their side Eiji didn't want to jinkx it by thinking bad thoughts. So Eiji stayed to quiet and watched to door. It didn't seem like anyone was comming in anythime soon. "Man the guards around here suck. Oh well more fun for us then." Eiji walked over to Sasori. "Hurry up man. I thought you said this wouldn't take long. Your taking forever man."

Soon as Sasori turned around he set off an alarm. "DAMMIT!" Eiji was done whispearing at this point. There was no need. The alarm was set off and the guards if any would be there soon. Eiji didn't want to take the risk of getting caught. So he wasted no time running in the opposite direction Sasori. "First rule of escaping never run in the same direction." Eiji jumped out the main window but gripped on the side of the building. Then he made his way to the top. Eiji took one second to catch his breath. Then he ran as fast as he could and juped to the next building. Eiji rolled as soon as he landed. Then he ran and jumped again on this building was a little further away than the last one. Eiji used his new swords to slide down the building since he didn't make the jump.

The swords were fine and Eiji landed in a near by alley. A couple of cats meowed and ran off. Other cats seemed up set with him. Eiji was no animal expert but he knew when it was time to get away. So he grabbed his swords and ran out of the alley. He looked around for Sasori but he couldn't find him. He didn't want to alert anyone so he remained silent and continued his search. Eiji looked everywhere and found nothing. While he was walking wondering what happened to Sasori he noticed a gourd. Eiji wanted to play a joke on Sasori so he slowly walked up to Sasori and put his hand on his shoulder. Then he spoke in a deep voice. "Kid you know what you just? Your comming with me." Eiji tried not to laugh as he waited for Sasori to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 am

Sasori was begging to wounder where Eiji could be. He heard a few cats meow a few feet away but paid them no attention. All of a sudden Sasori felt a hand on his shoulder. Several things happened at the same time. First Sasori stretched out his left arm while sand flowed from his gourd. Then the sand started to fly behind Sasori and started to spin as if it was about to wrap itself around the arm on Sasori's shoulder. And Sasori turned his head and started to say "SAND COFF....Eijji what the hell man don't do that I was going to kill you if it was not you."

Sasori started to laugh as his sand flowed back into his gourd. "You got me cool swords by the way. lets get out of here before any real guards come this way. Sasori started to walk away he knew some one had to be looking for them or maybe not. Still Sasori did not feel like standing around like sitting ducks. "So when do you think any one will stop us I mean come on we just broke into the hokage's office and stole stuff."

Sasori put his hands in his pockets. He felt the smoothness of the file folders that he took. "Man are we in for a lot of trouble if we get caught. but then again look at all the crap we did today boy this was fun. so I say we stop the pranks for a short time and get some training done what do you say Eiji." Sasori kept walking he wanted to just keep moving make it seem like both of them were just wondering around.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Eiji laughed as he pulled his hand back. "Alright I shouldn't have done that but you set yourself up man. Oh man. That was funny. You were really serious too." Eiji continued to laugh for a while. Then he wiped his tears away from laughing so hard. He stopped and looked back at the Hokage's office building where the alarm wasstill going off yet no one came to see what it was. "Damn that was one hell of an adventure. Things like that don't happen everyday. I'm glad I was apart of it. The things that we've done today are things that no one would normally attempt. But we did it." He turned around to face Sasori wit his hand in his pocket.

The legendary swords were now in his hands and on top of that he got a scroll of jutsus to pratice. "Yeah these swords are pretty boss man." Then Sasori suggested that they leave before someone stops them. "I'm with you." Eiji started walking with Sasori. "Hey let's face facts here. Today we have commited atleast 2 S-Rank crimes and no one has stopped us. If anyone finds out what we did then we could get banned from the village. So what it comes down to is two options: One the security is busy with something more important that involves the Hokage. Or two they underestamate us and just assume that we aren't a threat. They assume that wwe're just being kids and we can't do anything serious to the village."

Eiji stopped and looked at Sasori with ine eyebrow raised. "Stop? You want us to STOP?.....Yeah ok. I don't wanna press our luck. Besides we both got what we wanted right? That and I do wanna see what these swords can do in battle. Plus I wanna see what's on this scroll. So what do you say to us meeting up about..........two weeks from now. Just to see where our skills are?" Eiji gave a thumbs up and started to walk away. "Oh hey what's on those papers you just had to get. I'm just asking out of curiosity?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:28 am

Sasori looked at Eiji and Said "Well see if I told you what I stole I would have to kill you." Sasori was joking and laughed "Alright I will tell you. the first thing was a file about me and my clan I wanted it so that konoha had no record of it. the other thing I stole was a layout of the village's security and routes that all anbu and guards take on patrols." Sasori was hoping that no one was around when he said these things.

Sasori thought about what Eiji had said. "Two weeks huh what you scared of my sand. just playing that's fine with me See you in two weeks you better get better or more then your leg and arm will be caught with my sand." Sasori extended his hand to shake Eiji's. "Well I am hungry and a little tired and I need to his these files so see you in two weeks Eiji".

Just then he turned around and started walking the opposite direction. As he was walking he lazily wave his wand as a finale good bye. Today was fun and could have costed him alot, but luck happened to be on his side. Sasori looked up a little and said "Just another day in the life of a shinobi, to bad there was no real fight I would have loved that. aw well off on another grand troublesome adventure tomorrow." And with that he turned the corner and was out of Eiji's view.

Sasori Finished

(OOC-That's the end for me so when you post your next post make sure you add a finished to it. It was fun and we shall have a little rematch in two weeks just what in RL time or IC time two weeks?)

Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Eiji's eyes widened when Sasori said that he'd have to kill him if he told him. Once Sasori laughed Eiji started to laugh a little. Then Sasori explained it and it made perfect sense to Eiji. "Well once you put it like that I can see why you would want to get those for yourself. Your clan means alot to you huh Sasori? Yeah I know they do. You don't have to answer that. I don't have a clan. I always wanted to be a part of one. Well no I just wanted a bloodline ability. Either way it's awesome. Although i've gotten use to just using my swords in battle ."

A smile appeared across Eiji's face. "No no my friend I think you are afraid of my new badass swords. The next time it's going to go my way. Oh I suggest you take some pills before our spar I wouldn't want you using that headache thing as an excuse to get out of me kicking your ass." Eiji smiled at his comment. "You don't have to worry I won't get caught in your sand a second time." Eiji put his right tumb up singifing that their rival had only just begun. There was so much more that was to come. All Eiji had to do now was just wait to see what life had in store for him.

As Sasori walked in the opposite direction, Eiji could do nothing but wave. In one day him and Sasori had caused more trouble than anyone has in the past ten years. There were no guards around, The Hokage was out of his office for some strange reason and Eiji got two new swords to replace his old broken ones. Even though Eiji lost his swords he gained a friend and corny as that sounds Eiji was happy about it. Eiji took one last look around at what they had done today and then he started to walk home. He had alot of training to do and a short time to do it in. In two weeks the rematch is going to take place and Eiji planned on having a few new tricks up his sleeve.

-Eiji Finished-

OOC: Probably 2 RL weeks. That way we both have time to finish other rp's/missions/train etc.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About    Out and About  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and About

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Character Archives :: Thread Archives-