Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  Empty
PostSubject: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:29 am

(Note: Also copied from the other lists)

Kiri and Ame village overview
Go through Aki's WIP rp guide
Make a detailed admin and mod duties thing to sticky in staff
Discuss mod pay
Finish Sakura Festival
Bijuu
Widgets
Go through Jutsu lists
Make weapons lists
Put all canon clans up as well as jutsu lists
Special Characteristics
How to train SC's guide
Rare ability guide
Plot
Fix our advertisement with the new plot once we finish our plot
Archiving the staff section a bit
Kekkai Genkai Transplants Description
Summons
Merge information for both sites

EDIT: Tito= Blue
Me= cyan
Josi= red
Aki=green
Josiaki=violet

Last edited by squirrel101 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 am

When in battle or through any legitimate means in role-play a character may acquire another ability. In order to obtain and use a blood-related ability you are required to obtain the power in role-play unless stated otherwise and must have a medical shinobi of equivalent rank and skill. The said kekkai genkai with enough of the applicable tissue left to salvage by said medical nin, additionally a storage/containment method will be required to save the tissue from damage until gained by a medical shinobi. [containment method as approval by staff]

Additionally, one PC can only have one kekkei genkai transplant. [One Sharingan transplant or one Byakugan, etc]

General Ranking
Spoiler:

Code:
When in battle or through any legitimate means in role-play a character may acquire another ability. In order to obtain and use a blood-related ability you are required to obtain the power in role-play unless stated otherwise and must have a medical shinobi of equivalent rank and skill. The said kekkai genkai with enough of the applicable tissue left to salvage by said medical nin, additionally a storage/containment method will be required to save the tissue from damage until gained by a medical shinobi. [containment method as approval by staff]

Additionally, one PC can only have [b]one [/b]kekkei genkai transplant. [One Sharingan transplant or one Byakugan, etc]

[i]General Ranking[/i]
[spoiler][b]S[/b] - Obtaining something like an advanced element through actual, legitimate gene manipulation.
[b]A[/b] - Obtaining the ability to operate an ability as the owner of the original ability would. Ex. being able to turn off a Sharingan by means of DNA manipulation.
[b]B[/b] - Any ability lesser than the ones presented above. Ex. Manipulating muscle for added strength. Transplanting one ocular technique to another.
[b]D/C[/b] - Any ability lesser than the ones presented above.
[/spoiler]

Note: This is Yosh's I'm not sure what do to with it or if we're using it. ^^; Yosh please let me know if this is done or not and what do to with it. It was on the old things to do list
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 am

Pretty much anything that says Trey, Im also doing just from past experience.

I wouldnt worry about the Rare Ability Guide, That can be whipped up in a few minutes anyways (which is why I am utterly confused as to why it hasnt been done yet considering the simplicity).

That and Yosh has been removed as admin, so anything he was going to do, we have now.

Summons are still a go, they just need to be written up, and I actually need to look over the ones Nasa did to make sure they are what I want, since this was my original system anyways.

Anyhoo, Shauntay, go through the list and put color codes in for the names. It makes it easier to see whose doing what a midst the giant jumble of text you have up there.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi Reality Admin
Shinobi Reality Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Level 1 Admin/Founders |
Level 1 Admin are the leaders of the forum, they are the ones that keep everything in place and make sure everything is as it should be. One of their main responsibilities no one else is capable of is ranks and groups management. Admin are expected to be kept occupied with many things so please don't bother them about applications unless necessary.

Level 2 Global Moderators |
Global moderators will have similar powers and a bit less authority to the Admin although just without the admin panel capabilities. They will also watch the forum to make sure everything is as it should be and moderator in all forum boards.

Level 3 Moderators |
Application Mods or just Moderators as they are some time known will have moderating capabilities over everything apart from the Roleplaying section. They will be able to approve characters, weapons, jutsu, etc. but will not be able to moderate the RP areas like the Campus and any topics within.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobireality.heavenforum.com
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Perfect Trey. XD

Also thanks Vito. ^^ I'm a lot less confused now. As for Josi I mainly want him to do his own thing and I'm sure he has his own things to do list. As for Aki he can pick and choose what he wants that aren't colored. But I mainly would like him to go over anything that I put up and make sure I did it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

Okie hun i'll be on today after 9 so i'll right up the transplanted stuff and read over things you posted as well
Back to top Go down
Shinobi Reality Admin
Shinobi Reality Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 pm

The most important things to be done are:

Special Characteristics
Character Template
Bijuu
Canon jutsu List
Advertisement.

simply because after these are done, the creation section can be open, and people can start RPing.

The full plot can be released later. I can release the partial info now and just update it as we finish writing the rest of the conflict.
The Village overviews can be released later
The only Widget left is the staff widget and I can throw the Admin up after I get a pic from Aki and the rest after the mod Trials
Back to top Go down
http://shinobireality.heavenforum.com
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I can do the character template then. And I need to make one for the people from my site as well. I can also fix up the ad in like a few minutes once you get the plot completely finished.

I'll leave SC's to josi and aki. And all you and vito have to do is the canon jutsu and teh bijuu.
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Character Template is pretty much finished tbh, its under the creation guide thing in rules. Just needs a quick over view.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:31 pm

whoops. I was adding stuff like bijuu to the clan area and that kind of thing. XD Also the links needed to be fixed. o.o So I'm doing that right now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)    To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)  Empty

Back to top Go down

To Do List (mine plus everything I've seen that needs to be done)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top