Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demonfist

Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's Empty
PostSubject: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Name: Matsumi
Founder: Akkia Matsuki
Location: Founded in Kohona, Members are now scattered thoughout each of the five great nations.

History: This Clan is fairly new. Recently Created by a Scientist in Kohona who expieremented with many forms of doujutsu behind closed doors. The scientist's name would be Akkia Matsuki. The former leader of the Science divison in kohona and the woman who had an ambition that would never cease. Using her medical team in the Matsuki Institute of Med; countless experiments would be performed on the many doujutsu the village would get their hands on. After months of endless research and experiments, the woman would finally make a break through. A mutation forced within the eyes of a middle aged shinobi. The eyes were different than most. One eye taking a different form than the other..Equal in power, but different powers in each. One power to spread the gift of peace throughout the land, while the other was to cause immense pain and suffering. Truly a doujutsu that would rival the strongest in the land..A small smirk would appear across the young Akkia’s face. This was just the beginning.

Years would pass within the village and the boy would have started a family and a clan. The eyes would begin to spread throughout the clan members male and female. Although it was a dojutsu gifted for the clansmen themselves it begain to become harder and harder for them to unlock its power. It had gotten to the point where people feared the clan itself would die out if they couldn't fine someway to forcefully be able to unlock its power. Knowing that it was once a mutation that fused into the DNA of each clan member. It had started to fall dormiant. So because of this they had to figure out steps to awakening its power once again. Lucky Akkia wasn't a women to give up on something she help create. It took her sometime, actually more time then he had hope as her daughter had to replace her in her search due to her age becoming a problem for her to do her reserach. Her daughter had found a small lake sides body of water near the top a mountain of the outskrits of the land of fire. She had figured out that this water itself had a speical chemical property that if shallow by a normal man could kill him ina matter of minutes. But if given to a member or the this clan could follow in threw the said person blood stream and waking the dormaint dojutsu once again. But of course it would take years before the water takes it full effect on a middle age person of the clan. So she tired somethign that was more risky then anything else. She had taken a new born babyan injected it with some of the water from the mountain. She was worried that the baby's blood system had not yet changed so that it would be able to apeccted this water and it would ulimately kill the baby. But lucky enough for her even at birth the baby's blood system was already adpaeted to the bloodline of this clan. Inhancing her mother's own belief that this was truly a bloodline ablilty given to the child even before the baby is born. As the baby got into its child years it had unlocked the clans dormaint dojutsu. Now knowing that the effects of the water can impact when the a person will unlock the dojutsu. Each baby that is born is now injected with this water.Worried that the water will sooner or later run dry.Akkia's daughter started to find out the compund compenets that made this water what it water and regain to reengineer the water, so they could transform basic water from any where into this speical brand of water unique for this clan alone. It had taken her sevral years, but she was finally able to figure out how to do this, and past it along to the head clansmen and elders of the clans, so when she died they will still be able to create this water needed to keep there clans dojutsu active.The clan itself was slowly starting to grow, Yet the clan dojutus was a rare site to see, most people who have seen it have been killed, even people from the kohona village hadn’t seen it, but they have heard rumor of its power. Even the current kage of the village has never withness it in person but he does have document that the dojutus itself does exist.

Special Info: Although the clan is secretive, This much is known, They have a very unqiue struct system of poer, they ran simialr to that of a Village. They had the elder members of the clan, Most of which were former Clan leaders in there own given Village. Then there was the Head Clan leader. In charge of everything threwout each village the clan call home. Even rouge members of the clan still follow the laws and system of power the clan has in place. After the Head Leader. There are Village leaders or moreover branches which have leaders within them. Each branch leader is head of the clansmen that reside in that village, and only take orders from the Head Leader him or herself. Then there was Lead-Men. This men were the underlings to the Leaders usually one of them were the next one to be appointed Leader of the clan in that village. There are two Lead-Men Per village. After them fell the commoners. Just basic members of the clan who had no rule power, Reside the power to vote for the next Head Clan Leader.

Requirements: This clan is open for joining But only allowing three members until the site grows, more will be added Later.

To Join this clan you must place somewhere in History that you met either me, or Sendo Matsumi{ My IC Father} Most likely my father in the beginning of your history when you were still young. He has to say something like " Your Son/ Daughter is very bless I can see our clan living threw him/ or her" Doesn't have to be the exact words you can parapharse as you like, Just have to meet one of us and have us say somethign like that to you.

There aren't that many rules what will get you kicked out of this clan. But you must always obey your superiors. Weather that be a jounin your training under, the Kage of the village or your respected Clan leaders or head clan leaders. Showing Disrepected to them will get you bannished or even killed, depending on who it is.

Current Members: The Clan lives in secret, the only known member of the Clan is the current Head Clan Leader Aki Matsumi

Name of the Kekkei Genkai:Eye's of the piercing Heavens { Kyubi-Sendo for short}
Type of Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:
Dojutsu

Description:Unlike most doujutsu, each eye serves a different purpose. The left eye being named "Kyuui", for it's powers in protection and tranquility. The right eye being named "Sendo", for it's power in disaster and destruction. The unique doujutsu have the ocular powers of seeing chakra on levels that would almost rival the sharingan, but not too the point of the Byakugan. They can see the flow of chakra, but not so defined to where they may see chakra points (like the byakugan) or how it exactly works (Like the Sharingan). All though these eyes have the means of seeing Chakra,(only with the Sendo eye) they use soemthing called Senjuwo a charka base power simialr to that of nature chakra that they recieve from an exiler given the the children at birth from a serert Mountain Top to produce their own abilities. Most Clansmen have the ablitly to remove very skilled sensory ninja a trait given to them by the power of the dojutsu. However this is a trait they can have or they can choose not to have or moreover not go deep within to. Clan members usually have genjutsu as one of their specialties, to use the eyes at their full strength. Some may not. Similar to the Sharingan this is not a dojutsu that can be awaken by every member within the clan. Most die without ever being able to unlock this dojutsu. This is because there body did not react to the elixer or more over rejected the exlier from there body.

Jutsu: Kyuui Techniques
Spoiler:

Sendo Techiniques

Spoiler:
Clan Special Characteristics:

Last edited by Demonfist on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:03 am

Think I'm done here ready to be checked
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 am

Bumped
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

they use soemthing called Senjuwo a charka base power that they recieve from an exiler given the the children at birth from a serert Mountain Top to produce their own abilities. These eyes have another special ability of seeing peace or tragedy within one's soul. When a person has cruel intentions/or good intentions around them, they will immediately feel the positive or negative vibes coming from that said person

____

What is Senjuwo and do you mind explaining it?

And the "seeing peace or tragedy part" is denied. There's no way someones bloodline can do that. The max sensor in this manga (above even Karin in her great skill) is Naruto and he has to use a complex chakra like Sage Mode just to sense danger better. [1] And was only able to do a level of what you're saying when they mastered the nine-tailed foxes chakra. [1]
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

I edited it and put that they usually are highly skilled sensory ninja, hope that seems more pauseable, Also added more to my history to better explain how the dojutsu came to being and why the exlier is needed. Moreover Senjuwo is basically a imbalance form of nature charka. I didn't give them nature chakra ablity itself due to the fact that sage mode is the only know way of using nature chakra and the fact that his dojutsu needs to be given a speical kind of elxier to even be able to active the clans dojutsu. Unlike sage mode were you have to be trained to learn understand nature itself so use its it power.So i guess you can say its like Yang to Nature charka Yin so to say lol. Simialr but yet difference. Also this doesn't give the perks sage mode gives to its user. Like amlified speed and strength and all that other good stuff lol. if that doesn't explain it i could go into a little more detail. But if it does would you liek me to add that part to the clan so other people will better understand it as well??
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 am

Bumped, dont want this to fall into the shadows lol
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 am

Nature chakra or anything dealing with energy from nature is not anything which we can approve.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am

I understand where you are coming from but thisis not a nature base clan, they don't get any charka from nature, there charka come from imbalance chemcial within there body, that helps them mold there charka so they are able to unlock there dojutsu, i use nature charka as in example because thats the only charka i know off the top of my head that would help you understand how they can get there powers, but they don't use nature itself to get chraka like naruto when he is using sage mode. These clans members are born with this ablitly it is just dormanat and has to be awaken using a modify base of water. I'm sorry to have confuse you in believe that they use nature charka. That was a type-o on my part.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 am

This is what I don't get.

-they don't get any charka from nature, there charka come from imbalance chemcial within there body

Explain how chakra can be produced from an imbalance of chemicals within the body? How it is similar to nature chakra? And btw there is no such thing as nature chakra. It's never been stated in the manga once.

-All though these eyes have the means of seeing Chakra,(only with the Sendo eye) they use soemthing called Senjuwo a charka base power simialr to that of nature chakra that they recieve from an exiler given the the children at birth from a serert Mountain Top to produce their own abilities.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 am

Your right the correct name is Senjutsu a form where the user the enegry around him { From himself and from the energy in nature} My bad for not saying this not nature chakra.

To answer the first part, what i'm tryign to say is that the clan member { like normal shinobi} can gather charka from within themself to active the dojutsu, The dojutsu itself comes from in imbalance chemical that they have recieve from the first member of the clan who had gotten his eyes mutated to form this dojutsu, so after him each member within the clan also recieve this imbalance so they would be able to awaken the dojutsu. But because the cheimcal inside there body started to go dormaiant{ simialr to that of a volcano after it erputs}, so because of this they had to forcefully try to awaken it. Thats where Senjuwo comes into play. Senjuwo is the name of the chemcial found in the water that helps them reawaken the sleeping dojutsu. Once again i'm sorry for not explaining this correctly in the first place, but id o thank you for noticing this and i will edited it accordingly.

And the reason i said it is simialr to Senjustu is the fact that it has the ablilty to use not only you physical charka, but also your spirtual charka to actviate and perfrom some of the jutsu withing this clan. As far as ampilifed speed and strength, i felt as though giving it to this clan as well, would make it op'ed and i wanted to try and stay clear away from that.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

Bumped
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:40 pm

1) There is no such thing as a chemical that creates chakra.
2) Why do you even need that for the doujutsu in the first place?
3) There is no such thing has physical or spiritual chakra.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm

I'll go by your number and answer both your question and also comment on your statements.

1) This is true to my knowleged there isnt a chemical that can create charka. But i never stated that there was, I stated that there is a chemical imbalance within the clan members due to the mutation to get the dojutsu. If i did state this or it seem like this is what i was trying to say then it was my fault for not once again explaming it correctly, But i don't remember stated that the chemical imbalance was what created there charka. They have nothign that creates there charka, but without the chemical they can not use there dojutsu. somewhat simialr to that of an Uchiha{ without some kind of grim or very emotional moment in there life they can never awaken the sharingan} This is the same with my clan, if they don't get the chemical that is in the water, then they too cannot use there dojutsu.

2) As i stated in the history the reason they need this for the dojutsu is because the dojutsu had fallen dormaint within the clans member and they shouldn't figure out how to unlock the dojutus anymore, The chemcail itself was what helps them unlock the dojutus once again, because the chemcail fuses or bonds however you want to say this. With there DNA which allows them to once again be able to unlock the dojutsu. With out this they can not hope to unlock the dojutsu at all.

3) Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't charka the molding of your physical energy??, I mean although i said physcial charka and spirtiual charka isn't it{ if you think about it} the same thing, I mean maybe i should have put energy and not charka, but i figure you would understand what i was trying to get at, So that was a mistake on my part and i'm sorry for that. But all i'm saying is that this dojutsu is the form of the clansmen physical and spiritual enegry combining. Of course without the chemical that fuses with there DNA they are unable to fuse there enegry thus not allowing them to be able to weild the clans dojutsu.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Bumped
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Bumped again
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm

B....u......m......p.....
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 am

Your clan...ranges from Medical, to Ninjutsu, to Doujutsu, to Genjutsu, to a clan technique for the storm release.

To be perfectly honest, there is no relations to these abilities. It's like you gathered all of the jutsus together and decided this would be a clan...and there is one point where you said you gather "natural chakra". Now call me crazy but I can recall that chakra gather from nature (which is external not internal) and is very related to sages only (Which as of current is not even available). My question to you is how is it gathering in your eye.

The concept of this clan just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down

Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

Thank you Endless for checking this app for me, but i've lost interest in this clan all together so if you don't kind can you just delete this or something to that nature{ sorry don' t know what you guys do with unfinish app}. Once again thank you for checking same goes to you Shin { didn't want to leave him out since he was the firs to check it lol}
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's   Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's Empty

Back to top Go down

Matsumi Clan , Eye's Of The Pirecing Heaven's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top