Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 am

The fire connected in a blast of smoke and flames . I couldn't see right away through the smoke, but soon enough the Water Rat retaliated. A barrage of needles came bursting from the smoke aimed at me. I was glade I had made more space between us, but it still didn't save me completely. My options were limited, so I threw myself back, rolling my body as i went crashing into the rail. The wood broke, and a few of the needles hit the top of my right shoulder as I fell off the bridge to avoid the main onslaught. I winced at the pain as I pushed chakra to my feet, landing on the water's surface, the railing making a splash behind me.

I was very aware of the needles in my arm, kinda like senbon. Not many of them, maybe 4 or 5 protruding form my upper shoulder. A sharp pain welcomed me when I moved my arm but it wasn't enough o make me stop or hinder my movement. More of an annoyance then anything. More like a hint that this was for real. In this hell hole I had come across a shinobi, but more then that, I was in a real battle. This could be a very real battle if I didn't take this seriously. My face hardened, as the waves rocked me, I made a hand sign, and a clone popped up next to me, jumping up. I wasted no time in my next action. As the clone jumped off the water and reaching the bridge, I would have already moved.

Needless to say the railing should have covered me, making the man think that I had fallen in an bought him some time, so an attack do sudden would be a surprise. My clone was a great surprise diversion. Jumping up where the railing had broken throwing 3 shuriken at the man, while I went about the real attack. Talk about surprise, I was done playing around and I was not gonna be some "Mounties Kid". This water rat was gonna learn the hard way. As my clone would make it up,back into view, throwing the shuriken kind high, aiming for his head, also preventing a jump, the true surprise came from me throwing kunai at the underside of the bridge, around where I had seen him last. Of course they wouldn't go through the wood, but the explosive tags would sure do a number, activating them as soon as the kunai hit, rocked the bridge with an explosion, taking out the entire section of the bridge, including where he was standing, as well as expanding a bit out past the bridge behind the guy. It would leave the bridge in shambles and of course with a section missing but in this place, it was probably for the best.

I might have been down 3 kunai and exploding tags, but it was worth it. I then didn't wait for all the debris to fall, still gathering static, I moved through a set of hand signs, preparing for the future. Can't be to careful around a shinobi, and I wasn't gonna take any chances. I was prepared for him, and he should be surprised by me, so lets see how this water rat likes a challenge! As the rubble of the bridge feel and I finished up my hand signs I yelled,
"You shouldn't have started what you can't finish water rat!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Anari on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

The hardened hair had gone from his body, and he was no longer immobilized. With the thud of footsteps, Iesu suspected that the boy would attempt a run, but instead came the sound of crashing through the railing that Iesu knew all too well. Not trying to catch him as he fell, Iesu decided he had a few seconds and began another hearty 'har har' as soon as he heard the splash of the railing underneath the bridge. Meanwhile, the hardened hair that had impaled the Kumogakure ninja was withered away to a normal strand of hair belonging to Iesu. and had exited the small inch or so wound it had made. Iesu's laugh was only interrupted by the same ninja leaping towards him, in his hand, visible shuriken. Iesu's only response was a small retching sound while he followed up by squatting and sliding on his legs, avoiding the attack, but still advancing towards his opponent. As the shuriken passed by his head, he sprung up from his feet and launched his fist up in an uppercut for the boy's jaw. The clone had gone with a small blast of smoke but Iesu was slow to realize and continued on for another step, grabbing at the air pointlessly. Before Iesu could regain himself enough to land back on the ground, a large explosion was set off underneath him, tumbling the bridge down.

Staring down, he saw the height that had separated the bridge and the river, it had little effect on him, but he still was amazed nonetheless. He quickly formed hand seals while continuing to scan the surface of the water for the boy. He finished the sequence of hand seals he was performing and released a giant shark, visibly made out of water from the river beneath him. The shark rose up and jumped high in the air, Iesu grappling onto it's back and riding it back to the water safely. The shark lunged through the surface and buried itself quite deep in the water. Afterwards, it zoomed to the location where the boy was last seen and emerge from the water to attack while Iesu would jump off. Placing chakra into his feet, he lands on the surface of water, stabilizing himself on top of it, looking out towards his shark to see the progress that was made.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iesu on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:22 am

It seemed that I was right and the surprised look was clear on the Water rats face as he began to fall with the pieces of the bridge. He was however quick to begin hand signs in an attempt, I could only assume, to right himself and make himself less vanurable. I could respect that. I had already completed my hand signs and was watching the man fall, he should have seen me, but I would have been done with my hand signs by the time he noticed me through the explosion and debris, holding my final one, gather chakra in my chest and mouth, stronger and stronger still. He was of course in the air, but no more then 5 meters away from me, since he had moved towards me on the bridge without realizing it. A column of water erupted before me, under him, and a water shark, about as big as a great white, shot form the water and went to the man and he grabbed onto it's back, as the water beast turned to plunge back into the water.

The man's eyes were not on me, more focused on grabbing the shark and getting out of the air it seemed. Smart, but risky. This guy was short, and a kiri nin. Juts like them to underestimate people. Well time to teach him a lesson. As the beast and the man began their decent back to the water, I unleashed hell aiming just below the man, accounting for his downward decent so as to hit him dead on and catching the water beast in the process, hopefully destroying the beast and putting a nice burning hole in the man's parade. I was using my Inferuno Tenshoku justu, probably my strongest katon technique and I knew this would not fail me here, especially at this range, with the amount of attention he was paying. I didn't put enough power into it to make it of A level strength, I may need that chakra later on and B rank was tiring enough. But this had to take a chunk out of him, possibly send him many yards away and further down river form me with such a direct hit, and him in such an unprepared position, even if he wanted to take off, the time he would need to avoid this would be literally ridiculous. My Arms broke the final sign and parted to my sides, and my upper body was arched back a bit before he even began to turn his face, and as the fires started to lick from my mouth, I caught a glimpse of his face turning towards me. Just as I pushed my body forward and pure flaming hell was released in the form of a tight spiraling torrent of fire shooting out of my mouth at great speed.

The water beast would be hit in the process of me hopefully hitting the target dead on in the right side. All of these odds were in my favor and it felt good that for once a plan had come together. Not much could have gone wrong there. The fire was so intense that it would blast 20 yards from Anari's position, being more powerful, the closer to him anything was, and the heat from the fire , without even touching some of the wood form the broken bridge, would light it afire. Many were caught in the fire and sent up to 40 and 50 yards away form the momentum and force of the blast, or until they hit something. Many f the floating pieces of wood would be on fire int the water and even though i was winded, and had heavy breathe after a technique like that, I wasn't gonna sit there for the dust to clear and possibly let him counter, if he was in such a condition to do so, when I was winded. So I took a few breathes and took of to my left, making a clone as I went to veer to the end of the bridge, jumping onto it, and rushing to the edge of the broken bridge to look down for any movement, ready to pounce if it saw it. I however moved up into cover, Jumping form the water behind a fishing dock shed house and peering behind it for cover. If the man was unscathed enough o continue fighting like they had been after that, I was going to need a second to catch my breathe that much was sure.

Breathing hard and fighting for control over it, I sat, peering behind it, using my heighten senses to give me any indication of where he might have ended up after that, and looking around under the bridge and past it, where he should have been blown to if he had been hit. If he was still up and ready to go, then at least my movement to seek cover should have been concealed, and my clone should act as me if he was up and kicking already. Gotta keep the tricks up as long as I can, cause I had a feeling this wasn't over and he was more powerful then me. So far not form what he has used in terms of jutsu but his quick counters and strength when we were in close quarters were enough to make me cautious. At least I was in a good spot to catch my breath and find him before he found me, even though I wouldn't be able to do anything right now, I should be able to remain concealed until I was ready to. The explosions and such had driven everyone around away, obviously they knew that if they don't see anything then one would have a reason to come break their legs for snitching, and that was nice. At least no one should see him catching his breath. Damn water rat got s good taste there though, that much had to be true. I smirked at my small victory.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 am

The sun was hung high into the skies on this forsaken town as the figure emerged from one of many back alleys onto market street gradually making his way down the hill into tram common, taking in the familiar and the new. As per usual the figure was cloaked, keeping to the shadowed side of the street as silently he walked into the common river side setting, squinting. The sun may have been disappearing behind a few clouds from time to time but it was still bright, even behind the dark shades that were perched on his nose elegant, hidden from view from the shadow of his hood. Things didn't seem to have changed too much in recent years, the market stalls and shops were still here although in process of being packed up and away in the dieing light of the sun. Citizens he recognised, older now. No one in particular merely fleeting glimpses of people she had acquainted in his youth while living here during a few missions back in Aki’s Kiri days, standing post and taking care of the few that needed his talent for pleasure or dear life. That he knew, however recent times, years passed he had lost, broken memories of people, places and conflicts long past. Ironic, how he had gained the ones she had sought years ago and lost the years he had sought them in.

The toasted tan complexioned man had remained unchanged unlike the world around him, flawless without discoloration just dripping with his otherworld beauty an clear show of vanity while his body as always placed on the show as most of his attired was his own flesh. Bruising around his eyes indicating a lack of sleep of the past few nights due to his quest, thinner and with more muscle tone to him then before. A pair of scars sitting under him soft plum bottom lip, pocketed and the causation gently chewing on the said lip as the man found himself leaning against a nearby wall, watching the stalls close, the busy common gently receding with the sun, it was rather a bad habit and one that he needed to remember to make some chap stick for with the dry conditions in this land his flawless lusting body found it rather too dry to be comfortable. Still there he stood, one boot planted on the wall behind him and arms crossed over the chest trying to remember the people he had forgotten and their actions here. The demon doctor remembered the house he had stayed here, remembered its purpose for jobs, payment and moments peace in the chaos of his old life. Owned but long since lived, the entire shinboi world had been his home, there he had resided to eat, to sleep and various other routines between jobs and presumably the battles he kept seeing flashes of in his head. Tall buildings, small armies, explosions and lots of blood. The number 0 came to mind but no face or name came in association. Anything that kept his perfection flawless and without hinder from the jealous of the rest of the world, to which was rightfully so.

Only after the sun rose and with it a disturbing screech from behind the cloud did he shift. Elongated ears flickered beneath their cover, pin-pointing the sound to have come from the edge of the town bordering the woods. And so a fingerless gloved hand slipped from the sleeveless shirt , removing the blond bangs away from their perch in front of his violet gaze and sweeping them back into his golden styler. Silently the beautiful man walked towards the focal point of the sound, hidden amongst the dark of the area, so the citizens still paid no attention to him as Aki wandered through the streets and out through the gap in the wall to the woods beyond where the mysterious noise had come from.

Looking on from not only his point of view but the screams from the passer by the young man soon notice the battle torn filed around the river to which two bodies embed in sweat and nasty intention towards each other, it was as visible as his own breath in this chilled client, breathing upon his own neck as some kind of teaser. Back and forth from random attacker to tactics beyond that of common missing nin did Aki witness from the person to person as the two battle to the best of their ability. Soon enough Aki was left as the lone observer to this hectic battle just as the last katon tecquine was fired. Against the weaker of its elements Aki guessed that the kiri’s nin ability would prevail over of the kumo’s . Not sure what someone was thinking challenging water with fire alone that didn’t appear to be greater in strength. Either way Aki would wait and see if this would last long enough for his own fun to seep in.

(well post my actually participation next post, gotta sleep for work today)
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

Whenever flames come in eye's view of a human being, he would probably wouldn't storm right into, but.. it didn't seem so at this moment for Iesu. He collapsed into the shark's inner body, releasing the chakra barrier that was present for a brief second and easily headed straight forward through the flames. The technique only seemed to reveal his position from Iesu's perspective. With his newly changed course, he disappeared from sight until he emerged from the katon jutsu unharmed in any way. As the nearby buildings, and maybe even people were scorched by the wide reach of the flames, Iesu continued on, he unmounted the shark that was consisted of water and allowed it to ram itself into the figure of the boy. But, yet as the shark came in contact with the image of the kid, it passed right through and crashed into the stone wall, reverting back to its liquid state, soaking the soil under Iesu's feet as he landed.

Iesu, himself, was drenched in water from the ride given to him by the shark didn't bother looking for the running boy. He sat down and examined whatever was left of the bridge and how the kid wrecked the best spot in the village. "I think I will forgive you Mounties kid, I don't wish to fight any longer! Take it while the chance is still good and reveal yourself before I get any more pissed off!" He yelled out, raising both hands to pull off the tan kimono and leave the dark, long sleeved shirt on. He laid down the kimono on the grass to let it dry and exhaled deeply, extending his legs to a more comfortable position. The kid really didn't have anything to apologize for and Iesu didn't think otherwise but liked to play games, especially with those who are vulnerable.

Last edited by Iesu on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:47 pm

As per request...

After reviewing the topic it appears that:
    [1] Iesu's usage of Underworld Guardian Spikes (a jutsu) does not take into account that he's basically being 'cooked'. The hair hardens and protects him from attacks, yes, but Endan is a fire jutsu, thus when the attack hits him the initial burning damage will be diverted, but the sensation of heat would not. This wasn't taken into account in the RPer's post.

[2] Iesu is utilizing his jutsu in an incorrect manner (in regards to Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique). The jutsu in question creates columns of water--not an actual water shark. (This thus nullifies the later post where he avoids Anari's attack by 'going into the water shark'. And no other jutsu he possesses is capable of creating a 'water shark' in the mannerism described.)

[3] Iesu fails to comply with minimum post requirements of 400 words for those of Jounin rank (and 150 word count minimum for every post no matter the situation when RPing). You have 137 words.

As such, it will be necessary for edits to be made accordingly before the continuation of this battle.
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 pm

I put the wrong jutsu by accident, I mean to put this
Spoiler:

And the hair spikes simply acts like a weak metal which sprouts around my body and protects me, so I don't feel it since it's around me and not on me.

Last edited by Iesu on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Quote :
After preforming the needed hand seals, the user creates a gigantic shark out of water, and thrusts both hands forward, sending it to attack the opponent. The shark is capable of absorbing the chakra of it’s opponents, which causes it to increase in size. This means that the more powerful the opponent is, the larger and more powerful the shark will be when it impacts.
Jutsu description does not allow you to 'ride' the water shark. Even if you did manage to somehow thrust both hands forward to send it off to attack and then get on it somehow, it absorbs chakra with physical contact... thus you lose your chakra and pass out.

Quote :
hair spikes simply act like a weak metal which sprouts around my body and protects me, so I don't feel it since it's around me and not on me
As a weak metal it would then be melted/destroyed by the fireball and not only would you be affected by the heat, but you would also receive burns. The jutsu surrounds your body in weak metal is essentially what you are saying. The effect is similar to setting a pot on a stove and covering it with a lid. Whatever is inside it will 'burn up' at a much faster rate than if the lid was left un-open. It would be quite impossible for you to NOT feel the heat/be affected by the fire directly since it's a weak metal surrounding you and you're meeting it head on.

And again... Word Count issue.

Please edit your posts accordingly before the battle continues.
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Again, the shark isn't meant to absorb my own chakra seeing as I made it and I control it.

I am not covered by the hair, just using it as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm

You can not ride the shark and the jutsu does not state that you yourself are exempt from its effects--it merely absorbs the chakra of its opponent. Thus, if it is facing you you'd be its opponent. It's like what happened with the Raikage--he received the scar on his chest because his own jutsu backfired on him. Same thing applies here. Just because you make something doesn't mean you're not affected by it.

Quote :
This is a technique where the user encases themselves in a countless number of sharp needles, but in truth, the spikes are the user's hair. Chakra grants the strands of hair the hardness and shape of needles, endowed with a capacity to injure and kill on par with that of metallic weapons. In addition, if activated in response to an opponent's attack, it can also be used as a counter. The hair is made hard enough that it can withstand blows from certain types of weapons such as arrows.
It's not a shield--its armor. Your hair gets harder and surrounds you. You are therefore being 'cooked' by his fireball and since it's a 'weak metal' you not only get affected by the heat of the jutsu, but also receive actual burn wounds.

And again... Word Count issues.
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 pm

I am separated from the hair and I'm not the Raikage, I control the techniques I make unless it's otherwise countered.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 pm

In his defense the Defense fits, the attack. C rank to C rank, and the fire form a fire ball wouldn't be enough to melt metal. Merely singe it if that.

~ Changing that cause much disruption in the flow of the topic, where neither of us have a conflict.

~C rank attack shouldn't be able to effect metal in that way, he just needed to take the blow and flame for a moment, and the hair, being a C rank defense would be sufficient, In my option. We must keep in mind while some things form our reality can apply to rp, the naruto world and our own is a very fine line.

We've seen them(shinobi in the anime and manga) drop from great heights and land on their feet without breaking or spraining bones, when surely if we tried that here we'd be in leg casts. (For an example.)

~I ask that the problems in the upper half of the topic be disregarded, and only the issues prohibiting the topic form continuing to move forward be examined and brought into question. Thank you and I apologize for any interruption.
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Can this be continued now?
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 am

You two will talk it out and come up with a conclusion see each other view points first before then tell us the result before a final verdict can delivered
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Alright here is what i notice about both of your posts

Anari
1) If Iesu did acutually intend to use the A rank version of his attack your jutsu A rank couldn't go off so soon cause it requires three posts to charge up from what so that path is taken out i'm reading from it though since he indirectly create a mistake about which he was using.
2) Hitting a water jutsu with a fire jutsu even from the side and of equal power doesn't mean that both are cancelled out, grant his would be servery weakened of course but the result would be his would win and still proceed its direction though again at a very low speed and most of its power gone and he'd take reduced damage if he was inside it. Think of a Camp fire, regardless of what direction you put the water on the result is the same, by itself your fire jutsu can't entirely win over his jutsu by itself unless it was stronger in strength or had a special trait about i like a KKG or added wind jutsu to it but it doesn't so his wouldn't be entirely gone (most of it though) but yours would. To sum it up yes your jutsu would damage him while inside his water a bit though not that much even if it was a blind shot.

Iseu
1) Alright first off make sure to use the right jutsu your intending to use please, simple mistake i know just watch for it next time
2) Lavas is corrected that jutsu would otherwise already prevent your from riding it, why? for the reseon she said it has a dangerous non-targeting second effect. I know your where you got the idea of riding the water shark idea from but the thing is that is the lower level of that jutsu which doesn't have the absorption skill to it, Yes is your own chakra but its effect is not negated. Think of ever time a person in the manage Or anime has had to move out of the way from the blast or effect of their jutsu unless it was made specifically other wise. Can a person freely create a all of fire right on top of their bodies with say the fire ball jutsu if they make it over themselves? No it will still burn cause its intimating fire which burns without reason.

Your own aside from that one would have worked and made sense you can ride it but it doesn't cause like fire that jutsu has something you can't control as it part of the jutsu

Quote :
I control the techniques I make unless
No not entirely your control is limited to anything we make other wise your could in theory use on jutsu and just keep controlling it till it hit which has never been the case, your own stuff can hurt you, (You make a bomb will it hurt you? yes)

3)
Alright back onto that jutsu after firing it you controlled it like a water bender, which doesn't happen in Naruto unless its is the description of the jutsu.

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu [Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique]
Users:
Type of Jutsu::
Element Affinity: Suiton
Training Link:
Description: A Suiton ninjutsu technique using water as its base. The ninja manipulates the water around them into the shape of a large dragon that attacks their opponent as a torrential blast.in the jutsu

The one you had was only meant t be used as a single projectile and would have hit something the last post and not remained in your control in the second post plus didn't you jump off it?

Quote :
Afterwards, it zoomed to the location where the boy was last seen and emerge from the water to attack while Iesu would jump off.

So I suggest IF you guys want to continue this fight without more OOC fighting is to start over from before the shark jutsu was used and do something different or stop rpg with each other and make this topic void. There has been enough argument over this
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

void
Back to top Go down
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

lets just move past, can you erase all the posts up to the ninth one, made by me where I blow the bridge?

So we may resume from fresh there?

~Unless there are objections?
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Iesu already posted he wanted this void
Back to top Go down
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 pm

My apologies...I didn't see the post when I posted it....I guess void then. For the sake of not having to remake the whole topic and so that I can use this for a future rp can you delete up to my 1st post by chance?
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Is it still going to be a 2v2?
Back to top Go down
Anari
Anari
Kumo Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't know sadly. It's up to everyone involved. I'm still down ^^

Void or no?
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm waiting on Marik then
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Delete everything up until the post where we can continue please.
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 pm

up to where please?
Back to top Go down
Iesu
Iesu
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 pm

The one Anari specified, where he blew the bridge and made a clone illusion, I think it was the ninth one he said.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]   The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler] Empty

Back to top Go down

The City of the Thugs and Drug Dealers [Filler]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top