Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Alekzaunder's Jutsu Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Alekzaunder's Jutsu Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Alekzaunder's Jutsu Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Alekzaunder's Jutsu L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Alekzaunder's Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

Alekzaunder's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Lightning:
Spoiler:

Medical:
Spoiler:

Katon:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alekzaunder on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm

You have about 50+ jutsu, that's even lower than an S rank should strat out with really, you need to lower your count to about 15-25.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

So my ability to manipulate Raiton is restricting me to only 25 jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm

That is correct (We'll work from there)
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Blarg alright that is acceptable. HOW ABOUT 30?
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 am

I narrowed it down to atleast 32...
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:59 pm

For a Chuunin, Im sorry, but I cant go lower than 25 (You could try training the rest)
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Well what was the reason for denying my place for Jounin? Its not like i've never ever roleplayed as a jounin before.. Ive been here for 4 years?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Welcome to Shinobi Armada wrote:

B ranks: May possess 16-25 Jutsu majority being B rank and below with up to 2 A rank.

Dominant Abilities
      A dominant Ninjustu user is allowed 10 more starter Ninjutsu then would otherwise be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Whoever gets what rank in Konoha is not within my control so that is something you have to take up with the Hokage.

I'm only enforcing the rules of the rank he chose for you.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Arcadia wrote:

B ranks: May possess 16-25 Jutsu majority being B rank and below with up to 2 A rank.

Dominant Abilities
      A dominant Ninjustu user is allowed 10 more starter Ninjutsu then would otherwise be allowed.

I do expect with this to be approved
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Ok, I'll take it

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Users: Alekzaunder Haidenissui
Type of Jutsu:: -
Element Affinity: -

Description: Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eye of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis. Alekzaunder chooses to use his right eye, needing to take off his mask to reveal his hidious side of his face and brutally damaged eye, which would be a true reason to look at his eye, and become caught in this jutsu.

This needs to be removed

Also, your Hydroelectricity is a skeptical thing because I think it was denied on SA and the rules aren't too different here.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

What's the matter with me being able to simply combine Suiton and Raiton? Its not like im going to go overboard with it and say "Since I can combine water and lighting, I can shock you to death because you're made up of such and such amounts of water! trololololol"

Besides I only have two HE tech's. The majority of my jutsu's are Lightning. How is it against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

I said that I believe it was denied on SA, I didnt give my flat out opinion on it nor was I the one who denied it in the first place, but in my point of view, your jutsu don't seem to be Kekkei Genkai at all, (Since putting Lightning and Water together would in actuality create the Storm element) they just seem to be two different techniques put into one jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Ah yes but my Kekkei Genkai specializes in Suiton + Raiton. I do remember being told repeatively for the past four years, "If it isnt your KG/Clan speciality, then you cant do it." I.E Combining two elements to make one. I know this isnt exactly an "element" but atleast I can say, "Yes, I CAN do it, because its a bloodline specialty, therefore I can combine these two elements easier than most people, and learn quicker. Correct me if I am wrong, but hasnt there been some rediculous bloodline abilities back in the past that were approved? And werent most of them related to being able to specilize in a certain power?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

There are two different points I'd like to address:

1. "Specializing in a certain power" and a Kekkei Genkai are two completely different things, the former being a secret that only clan members know and the latter being something so complex that only a specific genetic code can utilize it.

2. The way you describe it in your jutsu, "HydroElectricity" is neither of those. As said before, your jutsu says you're simply utilizing a Suiton technique and then a Raiton (Which is exactly what this is and Im sure Darui is not apart of your clan) and which is something that any shinobi can do, so it's not a secret nor a genetic code, it's simply a combination. (Which I'm fine with as long as they're not two jutsu in one)
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm

So tell me what you would like me to do, seeing as my clan and KG seem totally ridiculous to you and unapprovable. Would you rather me edit my clan's abilities or just not bother with having a clan at all? I honestly would have some approved source that allows me to atleast specialize in combining those elements.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 pm

If you want to be an expert in combining elemental jutsu in order to make combination moves then I'm saying that you need to make them into one jutsu for each element and do that IC like how Darui did in the link I just showed you. I'm also saying that there's no need for a Kekkei Genkai for it since essentially anyone with Raiton & Suiton can do it, it's more of a strategy than an ability.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

The ninjutsu perk is changing. Do not use it as a justification for more techniques.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

I revamped my jutsu and took out Suiton and entered Katon
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Bumpette
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am

Archived due to user's inactivity ~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder's Jutsu   Alekzaunder's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Alekzaunder's Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top