Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Reciever of Darkness Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Reciever of Darkness Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Reciever of Darkness Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Reciever of Darkness EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Reciever of Darkness EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Reciever of Darkness EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Reciever of Darkness EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Reciever of Darkness EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Reciever of Darkness EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Reciever of Darkness EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Reciever of Darkness EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Reciever of Darkness L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Reciever of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek
Derek

Reciever of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Yori stepped away from the door of Hana Kuroda's door and jumped away into the silent night, He had knocked on the door, and left a note telling her to meet him at the Konoha Gates. Of course it was unsigned, but that was because it marked a change in Yori's attitude. After he escaped being noticed near Hana's door, he sighed.
I'm sorry that it's going like this, but even if it ruins the Uchiha's Honour, I must learn the secrets of my clan on that stone tablet, Yori thought as he started walking towards the gate, bearing his cloak and tanto.

As he reached the meeting destination, he felt quite off as the quiet of the gate was different from it during day. Normally, at this point Yori would mourn his mother, but now, he took action. He knew Hana would try and stop him from leaving, which is why he wanted her to come. He wanted to drag her away from Konoha, take her into the outside world with him and then possible see the light that revealed Konoha's darker secrets.

The boring and painful wait was long for Yori, even though he expected her to ttake long. He did nothing to arouse the suspicion of the guard, so he had no worries until Hana arrived and he told her the knews. Today, he was the informate, and she, would be the reciever. The Informate of Darkness, and The Reciever of Darkness, he thought as he compared the two. She was more determined to become stronger, where knowledge and revenge, feuled Yori's hate. He dwelled on his mother, then it struck him. "The Uchiha...is a clan.....destined for....revenge.", he said to himself as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Hana awoke early in the morning. Earlier than usual. She just felt... off today. She could still remember the dream she had. In it there were two boys. One had black hair the other blonde. The blonde fought him and tried to bring him home. But the black haired one was fueled with hate and was able to beat him. Hana sighed. She remembered this story from her academy days. Sasuke and Naruto. Two of the strongest and greatest ninja that had ever lived.

Hana got dressed and ready for training. She was planning on going to work on her water techniques. She fed her fox Kitsu and gave him a pat before taking off out the door. It was still early and slightly foggy. Though Hana could still see a note attached to her door. She picked it up and read it over. She gasped lightly and took off towards the village gates. Leaving the note behind. Perhaps someone would find it but perhaps not. She recognized the boys handwriting. She vaguely remembered it from their mission at the academy. When they finished their mission and signed a form for the hokage afterwards as part of completing the mission.

She rushed down the streets of Konoha. It was still morning and Hiken was strapped to her side. There he stood, the boy she was sure was her best friend in this village. He was kind in his own way. A decent person that was honorable. She enjoyed his company most of the time. The only time he had ever made her angry was when she went on the mission with him and Mitsu.

"Yori? What's going on? Why did you leave that note on my door?" she asked him. Fearful she stepped closer to him. "I get the feeling... that you aren't coming back. I just... I had this weird dream last night... Is it just me freaking out over a weird dream?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Of all the situations Yori felt he could handle, denoucing Hana's friendship was something he thought would've been easy. But this was self sacrifice, to make himself stronger. "You think these so called 'comrades' have helped me accomplish anything?", he asked her, and without giving her a chance to reply continued. "The village was practically in chaos and the Hokage is disagreed with in several ways.", Yori said to her. "I've lost my faith in konoha, and if your loyal to it, I've lost my faith in you.", he said.

Grabbing the tanto, he pulled out the dull, double-edged sword and held it up. "I'm not afraid to hurt you to reach my goals Hana.", he stated to her as he pointed the blade at her. "You won't succeed in trying to stop me so dont' even get that idea in your pathetic body, I've seen the ways you looked at me, trying not to be like the other girls, which I hate.", he said. "From now on I'm out for myself and myself only.", he said as his eyes widened.

"So, Hana, any last words before I leave?", he asked her as he turned away and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Thurogood Jinkins was riding around Konoha on his big horse. The sun was shining. The birds were chirping. The bitches were lookin fine. it was a typical day in the leaf village. He was wearing his typical clothing, black shirt, blue pants, black hat on backwards. Though he was enjoying himself at the moment, getting his fill of eye candy, his face was stern and almost pissed off looking. His antenna were tucked under his hat. Had he not been green, he would have been very desirable by the other villagers. However, it just so happened that he was very green, and well, white and green don’t mix as they say.

He was chewing on a toothpick, mashing the soft material between his teeth and relishing the wooden taste on his tongue. His arms were crossed, and he was stationary for the time being. He had nothing to do today. No annoying chores brought on by ninja life. No obligations. It was his day off. He planned on enjoying it.

With out getting off his horse, he reached down and picked a tomato off the rack next to him, stretching his arm out just a little bit longer then what should be possible. He brought the red fruit to his lips and bit into the soft flesh of the plant, feeling the juices splashing against the roof of his mouth.

“Hey, people pay for that.”

The store clerk had seen his action and automatically assumed no compensation would come his way for the ware he was trying to sell.

“And you realize that I am not gona pay for shit quality food when I dont even need food to live.”

Thurogood started to pull his money pouch out to pay the guy, because he did enjoy the food, and was a fair guy, but this shopkeep was not willing to let well enough alone, and made a very big mistake.

“Do you realize nobody likes your kind, you green people, contaminating our village.”

“Fuck your busted ass, 92.”

This was the code. When Thurogood said this, the horse turned slightly, so that its haunches were facing the man, acting as if it were about to leave, which is what the man thought was going to happen. He opened his mouth to scream at the Namekian but instead of words coming out, a tooth or three flew out as the back right hoof connected with his face, breaking his jaw. A single coper coin flew out of the air and landed on the mans chest.

“Rude ass bitch, we got feelings to. Do you know what its like to not have a valentine. Knowing that the only reason is because your GREEN! Man fuck you and your couch. I’m out of here. You are a worthless piece of shit.”

And to add insult to injury, the horse dropped a road apple right in front of the booth.

As they were leaving, Thurogood and the horse, a young girl suddenly blitzed past them, not paying attention and with clear determination in her eyes. This was odd. If there was an emergency, he was supposed to react to it no matter what, being on call or not. Being a ninja really didn’t have an off time, there were just times where you weren’t exactly busy. If he didnt react and it was found out, he could go back to jail, and he was not down with that. He called out to the girl, hoping she would stop and hear him.

“Hey yo bitch, where you goin.”

The call landed on deaf ears as she blitzed on towards the gate. With a sigh he pushed the horse into a gallop to follow her, not wanting to interfere unless he had too. As they got closer to the gate, he saw a figure by the gate, seemingly trying to flee. Thurogood broke stride and rounded a corner on his steed, wanting to see how this would play out. From what he heard he was in fact trying to leave, and the girl did not want him to. Well it was part of his job to make sure he didnt leave after all. Then again, he didn’t really care or want him too. He decided to just try and intimidate/talk him into not going. He came out from the other side of the building and trotted up to the two, what appeared to be, genin.

“Hey, how old you is? What you think your doin. Get up on my horse and lets go back in the village.”
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Medusa crawled around the desk, dancing around as if she hadn't a care in the world to deal with. With a spring in her step and a hop in her hip, she smiled and seductively played around with Shihouin while he was busy at work, in front of a bay of chemicals and the soup. He raised an empty beaker up to his face to measure the meniscus and poured some green fluid into another beaker of fluids and set it back on the portable Bunsen burner which was at a low flame. He eyed her and went back to his notes, scribbling down results he thought were interesting enough.

After a while he grew easily tired of her playing around. His eyes flickered towards her. "What's got your thighs slippery?" She smiled and kept on prancing around like a cat in heat, silently toying with him. "The Sharingan is about to leave the village that's what." Shihouin's hand stopped on an unfinished character, and he focused his attention on her. "The Sharingan?" She stopped, throwing her smooth hips over the desk and sat on a stack of papers. Her hand moved down her thigh suggestively as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper. "While you were so busy with your chemistry set I took the liberty of accessing a couple of cameras and video rooms the previous Hokage left you." Pulling open the folded scrap of paper, a scribbled name in her hand writing was in the center. All he needed to be alerted was Uchiha.

Shihouin put his calloused, long fingers together and sighed deeply. Why did being Hokage had to be so frustrating? The little veins in his hand popped all over his face and fingers, obvious signs of stress eating away at him. He needed the position for the power, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. Shihouin wanted Hiroshi to come back. Someone he could work with, someone who could actually be Hokage. "Hana is also there... They seem to be acquaintances..." "Do not let the Sharingan or Hana leave the village. Go as me. I can't risk losing Hana at all." His voice got thick and deep. "Do you understand me?! I cannot lose that girl! She is everything to this plan!" Medusa slid off of the stack of papers, not ruffling a single one. "Calm down, I'll alert you if anything happens." She poured her hand out over the desk and a small black cobra escaped from her thin sleeve, running up his arm into his clothing.

The stress was eating at him on the inside, taxing his body too early. This Hokage job was too much, it wasn't fair. On one hand he couldn't move until Hana was trained and the serum was tested, and neither could he do the same with Mitsu. Things were getting dangerous and the Uchiha was not helping at all. If it came to it, someone would have to die. He needed the Sharingan, above all else he needed it. He was just as important as Hana herself. He moved his hand to the desk drawer below him and pulled out a half empty bottle of asprin. He couldn't take these forever...

~~~

Moving as the Hokage was fun, no doubt, and since both their aura and personalities were the same in according to rank, she would go undetected. A simple technique to transform into his likeness and that same menacing, slithering killing intent that seemed to pour from him would make them realize that she was no different form Shihouin. In her snake form, moving through the village was definitely easy, and as she arrived towards the village gates she took on his whole form and watched from afar.

Who was this other new shinobi? Some kind of experiment? He was green. Whatever. Medusa shrugged off the thought of him and his random horse and more random dialect of language. She moved from hidden to an obvious position behind all of them. The blacked out Hokage uniform Shihouin wore swung unpatriotically from his coattails as he simply cleared his throat. Medusa thought about Hana for a second. If she cared, she'd simply tell the little girl to run and stay away from Shihouin, but at the same time, she had developed the serum. She wanted to see it in action too.

Shihouin cleared his throat, with both hands crossed in the misty wind. He simply stared directly at Hana, disregarding all as he spoke. "Do not lose." That was all he needed to say, there was no room for idle threats, or praise that would not come back on good faith. He did not expect her to win or loose, but only for her to show him where her abilities lie. If Medusa had to contact Shihouin she would, and if she somehow failed and the Sharingan escaped, she might not seem him in such a good light anymore.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:11 am

Hana listened to what he had to say. He did make some sense in a way. Sure nobody had really taught him much. That she knew of at least. He had been on his own to train and get stronger. The village was in chaos but it would go away soon enough. Everyone was doing their best to get the village to go back to the way it was.

Hana was still loyal to her village. But Yori was her best friend. How had he changed so much in such a short time? Well then again she had changed too. She wasn't the same, weak Hana that had first sparred with Yori. Who was sweet and slightly quiet. No this Hana was more daring, determined, and thoughtfully quiet.

So there was no way to stop him? Well that was fine. With men, you couldn't be reasonable. You had to beat it into them. She didn't care if Yori hated her. She was bringing him back to the village. If he was going to break their ties of friendship she would too. She could care about his well being. But she wasn't going to be weak again though. Like when she fought Mitsu.

She would go all out. She wasn't going to lose to Yori again either. She would do her ninja duty. Bring him back to the village. He would be kept safe there and someone could help him. It was selfish but who cared? Hana was only going to care about herself and the people she cared about. Mitsu, Shi, and Ayame were the only ones that would be allowed to get close now. Her best friend had just betrayed her. He even pulled a new weapon on her.

Hana's eyebrows narrowed as she felt her hand twitch for her partner, Hiken. The young woman drew her sword as he turned. "Yori, I have a duty to the village to prevent missing ninja, and I have a duty as your previous friend to prevent you from leaving. We've both changed, which means we can't be friends anymore. I know you won't stop with words... so I'll use brute force to keep you here."

Hana turned towards someone speaking. She was surprised to find a green man sitting on a horse. She guessed he was talking to Yori. She doubted the boy would listen. If this newcomer decided to get in the middle of things she would ask him to step out of it. This was personal.

A chill went down her spine as she heard the words spoken from Shihouin. She kept her back to him and her face towards Yori. She wouldn't take her eyes off of her opponent. She watched and waited for him to make any moves if he did. "I wont lose," she muttered mostly to Shihouin.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:04 am

Instead of acheknowleging the strang man on the horse, he pulled out his forehead protector. With his Tanto, he slashed the metal, and wrapped the black cloth onto his head, denouces the village, denoucing the man on the horse, denoucing the Hokage. He also laughed at Hana. After quieting down, he gave her the cold, dull eyed stare. "You have no idea how I feel about anyone.", he said, dropping the Tanto.

Quickly, Yori went through the Handseals. He held the last one for a short time before attacking. "Housenka no Jutsu!", he said, sending the the four flames towards Hana. He grabbed his Tanto, and starting moving towards her. He looked up at the flames, and dispersed them into any nearby buildings. "Look Hana, people will be injured if you try.", he said as tried to slash at her neck with his Tanto.

My blade is designed for stealth, and it's not big on stabbing but cutting, Yori thought.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hana had been watching his movements carefully. She knew he had fire jutsu from their first spar. Though she didn't expect Yori to go so far as to attack innocents. She gapsed and quickly unsheathed her sword. Due to her training it took only a second to do so.

She did her own handseals for her water whip. Instead of putting out the fires first she attempted to whip Yori. He was now closer to her, about a meter away from her. She could use her whip to whip him from so close. Her plan would be to push him back and attempt to put the fires out if nobody else did.

As she attacked him with her whip she took a step back. That way he wouldn't be able to slash her white neck. Her whip was in her left hand, now she could use her right hand to unsheathe her sword. If Yori dodged her whip she would then use her battou on him and rush him as he dodged. If he threw any weapons at her then she could use her sword to deflect them.

If he used another jutsu, it would most likely be fire based, she could use her water whip to stop it. For now she was ahead in the game. Thanks to Shi's training. She had more stamina, speed, and strength than he did. She had the upper hand in the element and she had more length with her sword. Not to mention his sword looked older and she could probably break it.

Hana watched his hands and feet carefully. His hands could be used to attack and his feet would show her where he moved.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Yori seen the whip. However, he realised that staying up close wasn't in any option so long as she used it. Stepping back, he sheaved the Tanto into the ground near Shauntay and watched the whip approch him. It doesn't seem to damaging in reality, he thought. Putting up his right hand, he let the whip grab his arm. Although it struck him and, stung him, he managed to grab onto the whip with his right hand.

Wincing in pain, Yori took advantage of his hate. "I'll embrace the hate, the revenge, the anger my clan resided on throughout times and use to end this.", he said to Hana. His cold dull eyes gloomed onto Shauntay as he roughly pulled his right hand back, pulling on the whip. I'll need to be both offence and defensive, he thought.

He looked down at his left hand. If Hana was pulled with the whip, his left hand would meet her face. After all, that was the plan for him, he had heard Hana recieved special training from the Hokage, though Yori wasn't one for rumours. Even if she was, it wont' decide the battle, sheer willpower battles hate today, he thought as he raised his fist and pulled it back.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Hana was a bit shocked that he grabbed her whip but as he did so she prepared her sword. She did have weapons in both hands after all. As he pulled the whip in she just let him use up his strength to do so. She prepared her sword and aimed for his left hand. Hoping to take the damned thing off.

His other hand was busy with the whip. It was tied around him which meant she could hold his arm there so he couldn't move it. He just made his arm immobile with that mistake if she kept the rope tight. Which she did. Her right hand still had her sword as she aimed. He also wouldn't be able to really dodge now that she had him in a tug of war with the whip.

He would only be able to attack but without his arms he would only be able to use his legs. Which would leave him unbalanced and she could also slash his legs. He couldn't even use jutsu while he had the whip wrapped around his arm. Since Hana kept it tight and he wouldn't be able to use it. Even if he somehow COULD get out of the whips grip he wouldn't be able to dodge with her attack. She used Ha combined with wind cutter. Ha would bind him. Giving her a few more moments extra to take care of him. He wouldn't be able to know where she was for a few moments of his blindness.

She would also use wind cutter. Which would give her an extra boost of speed to be even faster than the attack she could see as his hand twitched. Which would make her faster than his possibly oncoming taijutsu attack. If he somehow dodged she could continue with an onslaught of sword strikes, not to mention if he dodged she would be able to slash at other body parts. It would leave him open if he dodged which meant she could slash at his head, neck, or chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Yori's dull black eyes masked the fear. The eyes he had were so judgemental, although Yori was well aware of the world around him. Hana doesn't understand, I can't just reveal that I'm doing this to save the village, but I need the Sharingan and a way to sneak into the village to read that Tablet, he thought as his eyes focused onto hers.

It struck him that she would willingly try to kill him, even though she wanted to keep him here. Although he planned to keep 'his' eyes over konohagakure, he had his own agenda for peace. The Uchiha clan, as such destined for revenge and a hate driven life, Yori sought to change that by getting stronger through being branded a criminal. She'll never understand, he thought.

Instead of punching, he accepted that peace wasn't going to be brought by him. I can't stop now, if I do, Hana will fall deeper into darkness, and I cannot allow her to do so, he thought. Snapping back, he knew he was done as his arm feel to his side, now blinded by the Ha. He opened his mouth and spoke quietly to Hana. "Promise me, you'll aspire for peace, and never trust any Uchiha, including me.", he pronounced to her as quiet as he could and still hear it.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Hana continued on in her onslaught. She had him right where she wanted him. Her competitive nature and eagerness to make people proud of her had won over everything. She wanted to beat Yori to avenge the loss with their first spar. She wanted to make Shihouin proud of her. Make him want to make her the best she could be. Wanted to impress whoever the hell that green guy was.

She didn't even notice the flamed growing stronger. Nor notice that they were beginning to spread. She knew she would grow stronger in this fight. She knew she'd become stronger than ever. She'd been aiming for Yori for so long. She wanted to beat him. This drove her to an almost juggernaut state of mind.

That is until he whispered those words. Peace? But he was leaving the village! Konoha always wanted peace! She'd thought Yori had changed. What had come over him. He didn't look as angry as before. More... peaceful and accepted somehow. She gasped and at the last moment changed the direction of her blade. Most likely slicing his wrist deeply.

What did he mean don't trust any Uchiha? There weren't many left. The only two she knew about were Yori and Shihouin. Did he mean to not trust Shi? But Shi had made her stronger and better. He was mysterious and felt bad at times. But he was human. He could see the beauty of Konoha like Hana could. She was sure he had pride in his village. Didn't that matter? Was she not looking at the big picture?

Hana mentally shook her head from these thoughts. They raced through her head in about two seconds. As he would begin to move she would quickly raise her sword in a defensive manner. She was still holding the water whip in her other hand. They were still bound together. It was almost as if their friendship still bound them. Like the water whip did.

She hoped to raise her sword to his throat still using her wind cutter. She would still be fast. All she needed to do now was hold the sword to his throat like he held that kunai to hers so many months ago. She would also be prepared for any attacks that he aimed at her. In case this was some kind of trick. He DID say not to trust him. They may have been close together. But Hana could still deflect with her sword. Besides from this close she had the advantage with her sword. Yori only had one hand and couldn't do his seals till he released the water whip.

"I-I'll try..." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Yori could feel the warm liquid shoot forth from his wrist. He couldn't stop the flow of blood, or apply pressure with any type of cloth. He was forced to allow his left hand to become drenched in blood, even if it was uncomfortable to him. It was obvious to him he struck something important. She may percieve the mysterious rumours surrounding the Hokage, but my doubts are cleared because of the Uchiha Clan's history of hate and revenge, he thought.

However I can't decide what she percieves as truth in reality, but the Hokage, my own kinsmen, is law here, Yori thought. As quickly however, it seemed Hana may have decided to end Yori. Accepting fate's early choice, Yori quickly realised the blade had stopped inching closer to his neck. He released his grip on the whip, and his dull black eyes met with Hana's. It's the end of the fight, my words have altered her jugement, Yori thought, firmly believing he had an effect on her.

"Alas, Hana....", Yori said with his normal tone of voice. "I denounce Konohagakure's fight, they sought peace where I sought revenge.", he said, lieing behind his teeth. He hoped Hana would pick up the lies and realise that he would only speak in such a tone so that she may know what he's referring about. "I will have my revenge, and when I do, you'll suffer along with the rest.", he said, turning his body away from Hana.

He slowly started walking away. It was Hana's choice to realise the sly code behind the words grunted from Yori's mouth, or end his life and take another step into darkness. Yori could only imagine that, Hana, would become so emerged in darkness, she would perish without the truth. However Yori could feel a slight, and continuous drop in his own chakra. Little did he know his 'eyes' were born.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Hana blinked as he turned away from her. She was still in fighting position. Awaiting any attack. Though what did he mean? Something in his words felt off. But she couldn't focus. The adrenaline in her body was working hard and making her only think of fight or flight.

He wanted her to suffer as well. So they really weren't friends anymore. Though Hana still couldn't help feeling that in her heart he was her friend. He was the first person she had ever felt close to. Ayame and Mitsu came next. She gritted her teeth.

She let him walk away from her. She didn't even raise her sword to stop him like she had wanted earlier. She was willing to continue the fight but she wasn't sure if she could hurt him any more. She bit her lip till it bled. The red trickled down her mouth and down to her chin.

She couldn't give up on him like this. He was special to her. But she didn't want to put him in jail either. There were worse things that could happen to him if he stayed. Not to mention she wasn't sure if Shihouin would kill him or not. She assumed as a traitor Shi would though. He was strict.

"Yori... I'm going to come after you once we both get stronger. If you attack my village I won't hesitate to kill you. But I believe that there is another reason as to why you are leaving. I'll find out what it is. Once I fix it I'm bringing you back," she growled to his back that was facing her now. "I'll let you go... for now... your life belongs to me. Don't you DARE forget that!"

Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

He stopped as the growling words from a once pumped Hana struck him. He would need to leave her off with the promise that it would happen. That Yori would survive against all odds, and only die at her hands. Yori would struggle against disease, criminals and ninja looking to capture him. His plan was simple, but difficult to proceed with. As he removed his forehead protector and wrapped it around his left wrist, he turned around, the red, one tomoe sharingan in his eyes.

"I hope you find that reason Hana, because it's something that can never be fixed.", he said. "Yes, my life is yours, I'll struggle against nature, against others, and against myself to survive.", he said. "I'll survive it all, to see if you learned the true reason to my actions, even if it means I must suffer puragotory, for with Konoha's walls, I am nothing.", he said.

Finally, Yori was now leaving. Anymore statements Hana would make would be answered in their next encounter, however perhaps early meetings will happen between the two. Yori had no destination, but knew that he would need to find refuge in a safe area with a constant source of food, water, and activity. He began to weep over his loss of Honour, and his abandonment of Konohagakure for the greater peace of the Shinobi World.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Medusa knew that what she'd just seen with her eyes would be good news for the Hokage. She understood now why Shihouin thought that she had so much potential, and it was the fact that she was able to do well in battle with the training she had received. Of course her form was not perfect, her style had openings and her emotions got the best of her, but she could advance quickly with the right amount of pushing and training. As for the other Uchiha, it would be a shame to let those precious eyes walk out of the village when he could interrogate him in the depths of ANBU and breed another set of Sharingan by force. Medusa knew it was better this way. Let him go soil his hands.

Shihouin appeared quickly at her back, placing her hand down on her shoulder. He spoke loudly letting his voice race to Yori and in a manner where he needed do response. "I've came all this way, since her age with just a normal Sharingan. Hurry go, built your hatred. I will gain the next eyes, and when I do come before me and we will battle with our Mangekyou." Shihouin may give Medusa praise for adding that. If the Mangekyou did come back to the village, Shihouin would be looking at rule of power for a long stretch of time. Medusa bent down and whispered into Hana's ear, speaking in her normal feminine voice, so only she could hear. "Shihouin will be pleased. I'll report to him." With that, she backed off and turned around and headed towards the office.

She mysteriously eyed the individual on the horse... What a random type of fellow to ride on such a beast in the middle of the village. Was he a ninja? She looked both ways at him, once a quick glance and another slightly longer. whatever, she'd seen, no she hadn't. She hadn't seen stranger than that. Especially his skin tone, green. She couldn't complain, because she was a snake in all reality. Shihouin would move towards the mansion at a high rate of speed. The information she had to deliver was important to the success of everything.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:50 pm

It was no wonder why Shi didn't stop Yori. He had plans for him. Though Hana felt good that he hadn't interrupted. This fight was one for her to grow stronger. She felt stronger now. Even though it wasn't the kind of win she wanted.

Hana heard a woman's voice from Shihouin. She gasped slightly. An impersonator? No she worked for Shi. Hana made a mental note to ask Shihouin about her next time the two met. Hana quickly gave her attention back to Yori.

Hana waited for Yori to leave the village. Once he was out of sight she would head back home for some rest. Then when she woke up she would immediately go train. She had to become even stronger now. She saw the sharingan. She wasn't stupid. She knew what that meant. He was going to be much stronger now. She needed to begin her training right away.

She would either seek out Mitsu for her clan training or Shihouin for more training. Whatever he deemed fit for her. Obviously that woman would report back to him how well Hana had done. She hoped Shi would be pleased. If not, well she would do better than before.

Hana looked at Yori one last time. "I'll find a way to defeat your sharingan. I wouldn't rely on it too much Yori..." she told him as his back was turned to her. The sun was rising more and more. It was probably eight o clock now. Hana would have normally still been asleep. Yes, she definitely needed to rest. This battle took a lot out of her. Mostly mentally. Now that she no more adrenaline she was growing tired. But the battle was over. For now.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:16 am

Stopping, Yori heavily sighed. The Mangkyou.....it must be a level of the Sharingan, he thought. He wanted to look back at Shi. Wanted to try and kill him right now. But it was a waste, his promise would come first, then his kinsmen. "I shall not flow freely with my hate to die at your hands, Hokage-sama.", he said to Shi before continuing his walk out of Konohagakure.

His tears were contained now as Yori came to accept the fact he was now alone in the world, defending himself from danger without Konohagakure's great walls. It would be an unfortunate thing, however Yori had a destination. Where he was going? Only he knew, and destiney planned on guiding him there, so that he could later return and save the Shinobi Lands.

As soon as he walked past the large gates, he took off in a sprint as fast as he could. He would seek refuge in the Valley of the End for now, until he found some permenant home. He didn't lose a friend today, but strengthened their rivalry to a whole new level. If Hana only knew what I knew, he thought as he jumped from tree to tree.

{Exit?}
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:10 am

(TOPIC END)
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reciever of Darkness   Reciever of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Reciever of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top