Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
The Return  Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

The Return  Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

The Return  Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
The Return  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
The Return  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
The Return  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
The Return  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
The Return  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
The Return  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
The Return  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
The Return  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
The Return  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
The Return  L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: The Return    The Return  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Heiki’s reluctance to leave Amegakure had made him much of a stubborn mule being pulled out of its stable. He was firm in his believe that coming back would not be the optimal option for him to take at this time. He did say something to the Council of Fire and to Shodaime Hokage, what was it? “Stick it where the sun don’t shine”? That might’ve been it. It could’ve been another statement that he said but he was safe with that statement. Knowing himself, that would be the quote of Konohagakure’s most prominent asshole who had the nerve to spit in the faces of the First Hokage and his council.

Ayame didn’t convince him to come back. If the council of fire wanted to use emotions and memories to seep into Heiki’s conscious mind releasing those untouched feelings, they should’ve used his old mentor. He was long dead now; he was an older man when Heiki was just a young boy. When his mother and father had been killed, Yamamoto was the one who raised him to be what he partially is today. That would’ve been effective. Though Heiki did question if that would be the likely case of him returning for that emotional attachment. Would he return if his old mentor did find him and asked him. He thought about it as he walked and he could say with a definite finger that he still wouldn’t. It was not only a matter of pride when it came to this. It was a matter of solving an issue that could evidently affect him and those around him.

Konoha was going through a stage where they were being attacked. By who? Who would attack them? That was a dumb thought. They were one of the last remaining superpowers to continue on prospering through a depressing age of the shinobi. Konoha’s military and economy has always been the strongest. Even during the times when it was competing against Kumogakure two decades ago, it was still one of the more prominent villages to stand out when shit hit the fan. And when it did hit they were the ones to step aside and clean up the mess that was made.

The enemy would have to be someone who wanted to get rid of said enemy through internal means rather. War didn’t solve anything-Heiki turned his body so that he could slide past a few people towards the gate. Did he still need to check in with the guards? Maybe, he wanted to play it safe not wanting to draw too much of himself. It’s been years since then, guards faces can change and perhaps were unaware of Heiki’s status. Heiki didn’t look the best dressing, simply not going to compare and contrast with the other villagers or shinobi that were incoming and outgoing. He was dressed in an old forest green colored cloak, tattered at the edges, the hood had extended just a tad from it’s supposed original position as if someone had pulled it but let go before it could actually rip. It reached to his mid back flopping up with each step Heiki took. The chunin guards sitting in their post box had only puzzled looks, looking back at Heiki then back at each other then back at Heiki. Heiki walked up to the box. He didn’t have to know what they were thinking. Easy enough from the bemused stares

“Can we help-“ one of the guards said in a hesitant voice.

“Can we help you?” the other guard repeated. He was optioning things in his head. Heiki knew that stare anywhere. Heiki wasn’t out of practice to unnoticed that.

Heiki looked at them both with eyes that were dangerous. He wanted to see how well he was able to intimidate these chunin. If he was estimating right, it would turn in Heiki’s favor. The chunin leaned back in their chair. They didn’t understand why they were scared but they had an sickening feeling to their stomach, knowing that if they got too close they were going to be in another world of pain.

“Learn not fear when the unknown speaks to you. To show fear is to show weakness.” Heiki was surprise what came out of his mouth. It was calm and reflective, very reflective. He didn’t notice how calm it was until he saw the body language of the chunin. The tension they expressed no longer showed in their faces and they leaned forward.

“Do I-“one of the guards said then stopped. He was looking for the right words, almost trying to precisely gather it up “It’s like I’ve heard that before but I’m sure if I’ve heard that in a dream or from someone here”

“Probably heard it from a teacher.” Heiki said “I can imagine you probably did. It almost sounds like a quote from what my sensei would say” This was an outright lie, he knew his sensei would say something like that but never in such a way that affected the entire mood of people.

“Yeah. You’re probably right about that” the other guard said “But we must ask if you have any business here? You aren’t a traveler and you certainly aren’t a tourist”

“Ah, you are right on that one. I am neither. I’m just a person of the past that is returning to the present” Again, that isn’t something Heiki would say. He had his headband already in his hand; not carrying it would be foolish on his part. He showed it to them. The cloth was, like his cloak, tattered. It was a different color, much different then what the current shinobi of Konoha wore. It entirety of it was black but down the middle of the cloth towards the metal plating was a blue streak. Heiki had glanced up to the chunin at their headbands. It was just entirely blue.

“This was given to me by Shodaime Hokage, Senju Keiden.” He said no more. Saying he was also one of the former captains of ROOT wouldn’t really work well. He didn’t know whether was animosity over him or not but this could at least show them something “There is no forgery in the world that could create this”

Both chunin examined it, looking at the battered headband and then looked up to Heiki. With that look in their eyes, Heiki knew he would have to, again prove that he was legitimate to these two.

“Perhaps” one of the chunin said doubtfully “But anyone can steak it from someone or perhaps buy it off someone. You can’t expect us to believe that you are a former residence of here that”

Heiki gave a humorless smile “Very well. I see you’re doing your job perfectly well.” He took a few steps back “Keiden Senju was one of the only shinobi who had this ability. It is said that he taught no one else this technique” He opened his left palm and raised his arm up to them. Around his hand, something began to ripple. This ripple effect then gave a definite color, the color of a light blue that began to spiral. It began to shape into the size of a small ball and then began to stabilize within it. He looked up at them “I am the only one now who has obtain this technique”

The chunin stared at him in awe, their mouths not entirely agape but much more less of people who were catching themselves from it lowering. Heiki dispersed the technique and looked at them not saying anything else. His actions had said enough.

“We’ll…alert the Hokage as soon as we can. If you don’t mind waiting here-“

“Not at all.” Heiki replied. He had time he thought. For some reason, he wanted the Hokage to take his time. He wanted to know from himself who the current Hokage was.

Last edited by Polymath on Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Medusa was one of those evil girls who had a strange obsession for clothing. It didn't matter how young or old you had to be, or who you were, or who tall, wide or short you were, she would dress you down if she appreciated you, at least for a little bit. Her cosmetics were simply beautiful, and as the succubus she was she would be dressed down to her black painted toenails, perfect in appearance. She had the eternal body of a 20 year old, the perfect height for a woman, nice voluptuous thighs and smooth slender legs. Her body was toned and her breasts curved nicely into her hips. She put her hair back and let it spike behind her, standing over the hooded black vest she worse.

Some of the representative from fashion stores and persona tailors had been summoned by her, and were clamoring over who would get the Hokage's business. She was trying to pick out the perfect clothing for Shihouin after the night they had 'spent' together in his mansion. Sure if Izumi found out he would be castrated, but, he knew she wouldn't. Medusa smiled through the entire process and went over several different types of clothing. She decided not to ask him, merely looking at him to see what would fit. Another female, with glasses and long hair dressed professionally spoke up. "The Hokage would look marvelous in the normal dress he has. We could have him wear it without a shirt and lengthen the robe all the way down to his shin. It would show of his physique as a strong ruler." she suggested. Medusa considered it. He did look good with his shirt off, but was that the best way to go?

The next competitor payed no attention to her. "If you know what's good for the Hokage you know he should be dressed like a shinobi should! All you need to do is wear a design that mimics the First Generation's Sandaime Hokage. It would match, seeing as how he is the Third Generations Sandamie! With Sharingan he knows tons of techniques and with time he will become the next 'Professor'!" The two quarreled back and forth, old school vs new school, cats vs dogs, men vs women. Medusa still couldn't pick. Shihouin lingered over his desk work with his hand clutching his hand, staring down at the myriad of fine print.

Medusa turned to them and spoke. "Both of you are wrong. Shihouin looks great in the normal flak jacket. I want you both to create a cape matching the First Generation's Yondaime Hokage. Put the third on it and have the same design. He also needs the similar wrist and arm wraps as well. It suits his long tall appearance and will remind the villagers of the sacrifice Minato made. It's perfect. Now get it done or you won't get paid for your time." The man and woman tore out of the building, grabbing their display stands and rushed for the door heading towards their looms and sewing machines and fabrics and assistants. This piece of fabric would be payed for quality, and would be paid several times over than it was worth. Medusa siged and turned around to him, crossing her leg over in the chair, starting at him playfully.

"Well, I picked out an outfit for you are you happy? I am...." She teased. "Yeah-wha--" The door burst open behind them, in a flurry of wind which raced across its path. Both Medusa and Shihouin's hair buckled under the wind and papers flew around. The door smacked and a ninja appeared, curling over on one knee and trying to catch his breath. "Hokage..." he sweat profusely and tried to speak. "We request your service at the village gates. Someone... I think his name is Kibou, you need to see him." Shihouin looked confused and frustrated. "Why was that so important to burst my door down?" "Because, you requested... That we alert you if any.... ninja... arrive... To warn you as soon as possible.... But... that's not it. He's a ninja with Shodaime Hokage's brand. Kibou, Kibou Heiki." Shihouin's eyes almost fell from his head, and so did Medusa's. He spoke to her. "I'm flying." They started at each other, this was the moment they had been waiting for. Not for some ninja to arrive, but for a ninja to arrive that could further their plans.

Medusa and Shihouin both disappeared, and appeared outside of a break-away-window inside of the office. The wind pushed against their bodies as they took to the top of the Hokage monument. "Shihouin! Be careful and be respectful. I don't have any information on this guy, and I hope he will still be loyal to Konoha. If you screw this up our plans are for naught. I'll stay behind and make sure everything does according to plan." Shihouin nodded and jumped off the edge of the building, falling down towards the ground in a suicide dive. Before he could hit the ground, condensed fire burst forth from his feet and pushed him back up into the sky. With this jutsu, it wouldn't take long for him to reach the village gates, maybe less than a few minutes.

He kept his flight pattern low, weaving in between the many rooftops, ducking under the advertisement signs, uprooting that old grandma's laundry out to dry and scaring the little cats which bathed in the sunlight sleeping. He thought about what this meant, and how it would affect things. From his time in ANBU he didn't know much, but he knew this guy was well respected among the Shodaime. Keiden had been a good Hokage, and one Shihouin respected even to this day. If it was someone that worked under and with Keiden, then it was someone that he could respect and trust.

Shihouin adjusted his flight and slowed down to a reasonable speed as he reached the village gates, stopping the jutsu entirely as he flipped in mid air from the force of propulsion. His body tucked into a tight front flip and he extended his legs, landing sharply on the ground in front of the guards and a cloaked man. It didn't take long to realize who was the guest of honor. Shihouin nodded to the guards for privacy. "Good work. Thank you." After they moved away from them and were out of hearing distance focused on Kibou.

He bowed, sharply, and you could tell it in his face that it was respect. It was all of that ANBU training. ANBU knew were power was and who had it, and how to act around it. It was strange seeing the Hokage bow before his own ninja, but Shihouin bit his lower lip and shook a little bit. To him, he was meeting someone famous, even though he didn't know much about him. He spoke a bit nervously as he rose back up. "Shodaime was my favorite Hokage.... You bear his clothing and I know you can do that jutsu... Rasengan. You're one of the great ninja of this village. I apologize deeply for doing this, but could I humbly request your services." He hoped he would accept. Please, Shihouin thought.
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Both the guards and Heiki looked upon the arriving man but each one of them held their reactions inward. The guards stood up attentively, not particularly looking at the man. They knew of this man’s power and his outright authority. But along with that authority there was something else too but they couldn’t recognize it and never will. Heiki, on the other hand, turned to this new person, the black hair, golden eye man who towered over Heiki and the guards. He was obviously the Hokage; that went without saying seeing his attire and his body language. He felt the same air that the guards were feeling too and also that other feeling as well. Something that was relatively lively about it. It wasn’t all excitement, that wasn’t the full definition of it. It was more along the lines as wonderment and-curiosity was it? Heiki thought it was curiosity that he displayed but it wasn’t entirely that either. Maybe a third of what he was actually showing.

“Good work, Thank you.” The man said. The way the chunin moved with a sudden evasiveness and left Heiki and this man. Who was he? He knew he was the Hokage but he couldn’t put a name on him. He was a bit ashamed for not keeping up with the current events. He hadn’t been reporting back to Konoha as frequent as he was advise to and he had very little-scratch that, no communication from the village. If any, Heiki was as ignorant as a young boy ready to start the academy. You know him a voice whispered in his mind. Think back. He was once a young teen, tall and lanky with messy black hair and gold eyes. He has an aura-who is talking in his head? He didn’t recognize the voice at all-like the Uchiha.

Yes the Uchiha. He’s an Uchiha. Long ago when Ayame was young, very young and she was still his apprentice, there was a young boy who had potential. Like all shinobi who showed potential in this village, they excel well and prosper. Uchiha Shihouin. That’s his name. The Hokage was that same teen he saw years ago. He was, for one of the few moments in his life, quite surprise about this discovery. Konoha wasn’t one to give Uchihas high positions in power. They were always shot to the levels of guard dog or watchmen. They were the first line of defense type of pawns never something like Hokage.

Heiki had bowed his head ready to give a more formal bow but Shihouin gave a low bow. There was a slight memory of how he thought it was ridiculous seeing someone do that. He didn’t like it when the lower ranking members of ANBU did it and didn’t like it when Shihouin did it, even if he was Hokage. He suppose that even when going through the ANBU program, regular or ROOT, it had certainly has great indoctrination process. Heiki just nodded his head.

Shihouin gave a slight shutter, unnoticeable if no one caught it but Heiki saw it immediately. There was that feeling again; that feeling of excitement, anxiety and remaining cool. Was he really all that ecstatic about meeting him? Heiki didn’t believe he was that important. He wasn’t exactly the type of high ranking shinobi you recognize down the street less you have connections deep in the dark side of Konoha

"Shodaime was my favorite Hokage.... You bear his clothing and I know you can do that jutsu... Rasengan. You're one of the great ninja of this village. I apologize deeply for doing this, but could I humbly request your services."

Did he now? He wondered if there was truth to that statement of Keiden being his favorite. Whether it was true or not, Heiki didn’t care. He did move close to Shihouin and spoke softly. He didn’t know exactly how deep in trouble that Konoha been and how public it was but the ROOT in him made things secretive. “I’ve heard that there has been some trouble that has been brewed in Konoha.”

Heiki could smell the different fragrances on Shihouin. Besides the cologne he had, there was a soft smelling perfume that was not overpowering but rather a blending of the sort. He didn’t think he was supposed to smell it, it was meant to be a hint he could imagine. Someone who wanted him to smell nice but didn’t want him to smell nice outright was something a woman would do, especially one who had some type of intent.

He ignored it for now. The tactics of social distraction came out “Ah, now I remember you. Good lord you’ve gotten taller! Geez, the hell are they feeding you?” he acted out a laugh that was very good for the part. Heiki knew that he would get into the conversation before they walked. He looked over Shihouin’s shoulder, looking at the crowd of people were not particularly trying to eavesdrop and more so trying to act as normal as possible. That would be hard seeing that Hokage is greeting a man in a tethered cloak. “Let’s go down memory lane. I’m sure we have much to discuss”

Memory lane was one of the code names among the higher ranking members of ROOT and ANBU, usually whenever they were doubtful of whether the setting was bugged or not, they would act out different social scenarios in their head. Depending on who said it first, the next person or the group would follow along, acting out a particular social scenario. The long, lost ‘friend’ type tactics was a good one. It was especially good when in a setting where the scene may be home but not particularly trustworthy. Heiki was one of the very few who used this tactic. He knew Shihouin would recognize as such and would lead toward the path of ‘memory lane’ towards the Hokage building.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm

People, more importantly ninja began to scatter for their position slightly, Heiki would notice it as clear a clouds coming on a summers day. No one had noticed him at all, Heiki was fine and being in ANBU had afforded himself stealth as well as Shihouin at least for some degree. The ninja knew that the best option for them was to leave them alone and not bother them, and the people simply didn't like Shihouin in the least bit. Was it radiation, trash? Did he have a huge shit stain on the back of his head? What was so wrong from with him that his own people made a hole no matter how deep the line, and created a path no matter how long the trail, that hey would move away so quickly? Any other Hokage would take it as respect, but their ice cold black eyes didn't care. They didn't like him.

Shihouin turned his feet to a beaten and narrow path that basked in under the foliage of a many tall shade tree. It lead to the man made river which ran around down near the middle of the village. Some of the higher ranked ninja knew it was privacy, but as they moved the streets came back to life and the path clogged back up. The trail was full on and they all enjoyed the airspace around them, and the springs brisk chip in the air. That clean smell, because the Hokage was gone. Maybe he should walk into the river and begone forever.

As they moved down the path into seclusive shade shrouded from the spring sunlight, he spoke openly with his hands held behind his back, walking next to Heiki. He kept his voice to a murmur for any unsuspecting ninja that had went monkey to eavesdrop and swing through trees to follow them. "Yeah. There's trouble, and it's because of me." He looked down at the dirt-grass in between his legs and frowned. His eyes looked like golden plastic bags straining to hold back a flood of waters. He wasn't going to cry, but he did feel emotion. "I got rid of Arcadia... Nasamea from your time. I didn't kill her, but she's pretty much dead. I need power and I need it now. She had the potential in her and I took it from her. I don't care what the 40 year old man discussing politics on the side of the street thinks. I'll hang his dead body for ornaments on my chandelier and stuff light bulbs in his hollowed out head for light. But after a while, not being accepted gets to you when you're in a position where you have to be accepted by everyone. I can deal with it though, god dammit I'm an Uchiha." He laughed it off a bit, even though he was still concerned.

As the topic moved on he had a slight flashback again of Keiden. A marvelous man indeed. Keiden surely wasn't a goody-two shoes, neither Hiroshi. Yet both Hokage's had pulled off a public air that could be well accepted, and even though none of the citizens knew that he was experimenting on ninja, they all had the mannerisms and demeanor as if they did know. "Keiden... Keiden must have been putting steroids in my food the short time that I had to stay with him. It's like the villagers don't remember that I was homeless, and that I moved from house to house because the Uchiha complex might as well be in the history books." It was true, he had been homeless but some of it was his fault. If it wasn't for Keiden and a few of people around the village stepping in, he would have been homeless for the majority of his life.

He moved on. Even though he had some issues emotionally with the citizens and some ninja, he still had strong ambition and desire. He wasn't going to cry unless someone punched him in his balls. "I need you, sir. I need your talents. The village, they don't care and I don't want them to. I have a particular target that I wish to eliminate. If the Feudal Lord's gone and I can take control of Konoha." He stopped, even though Heiki probably already knew where he was going with this. "Yamazu will start a civil war after I'm done if he tries to attack me. So will Ayame. It's not just these Sharingan that can lie, my tongue is equally good, and I'm no stranger to politics and being a diplomat. I can convince the people that I am the Hokage they wish to see. I just need the Feudal Lord gone. I plan on replacing her though, should you be successful. You can do it anyway you want, but I'd prefer something that doesn't make it look like he was assassinated. You can target the Feudal Lord's home, or I can get her to take a trip to Tanzaku Gai. You have an easier time attacking her if she was moving, but the suspicions of assassination would be higher..." Shihouin gave Heiki a moment to decide what flavor of assassination his taste buds might like. "What do you say? Help me with my evil plot?" he chuckled. "I'm one of your biggest fans! If my height didn't make me look so mature I'd ask you for your autograph!" He joked, hoping to put some light to ease the dark situation that was rather tense. After all, he had just discussed plans with someone to totally annihilate the boundary between Hokage and Feudal Lord. He was planning to become the leader of the entire Fire Country, a move that would easily start war.

Shihouin knew that if Heiki disagreed with him he'd kill him. He'd simply whip out a kunai, attack as soon as possible and they'd fight. With this skill Sharingan wasn't a bonus and when he was promoted to Hokage by Hiroshi he stopped training to deal with issues of the village. He still had a way to go. With no one trailing them in the woods, if he died Heiki would look like a king, and everyone would throw their selves at his feet and he would easily become the Yondaime in no time flat. This whole thing depended on Heiki, so Shihouin hopefully reassured him.

"I'll do anything that you request upon your success with in reason..." Sure Heiki wasn't going to fall for that, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was trying to use him without compensating him.
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Shihouin guided while Heiki followed moving past the streets and into a more forest clearing. Heiki noticed how the amount of shinobi that was once following them had then dispersed and left out of the sight of him. This wasn’t because Heiki was with Shihouin, he had to believe that the reason they were leaving was because of Shihouin, with or without Heiki walking along side him, he had that type of presence amongst the shinobi. Such an eerie presence the voice from before had said; very unique and very much so lively with hidden intent. You have to be careful. The voice trailed off but Heiki knew that this voice would put in some input when the time comes. Shihouin did come off as a person with intent and-that smell again. There it was, in the background of Shihouin’s scent. It was at that time that he began to speak and Heiki listened to him without hesitation.

Death, Diplomats, Civil War, Arcadia-the once Nasamea, the one who attacked him a decade ago to test out the strength of the young sannin, The Monkey Sage-He knew him or rather heard of him; he is a gentleman of light taste yet to think that he could cause a civil war with Ayame. He didn’t know what to think if Ayame came into the picture. That sweet little image of her being a young pubescent had ripped in front of his eye. But what he surprised by this? He didn’t think it was much a shock but it was the reality he had ignored so it wouldn’t be so. He felt as if he was a young teen trying to deny the fact that he was getting older and only wished to stay as young and vitalize as possible.

In actuality, Heiki had no reason to involve himself. He didn’t see this as an opportunity to help Konoha in any way; stuck between a hard place of aiding Konoha or for it to go into an internal downfall through this man’s untimely demise for this destruction.

The fine lines between sanity and madness had been drawn in Shihouin’s veins. Whether he saw it or not, Shihouin did not see it as much of a problem. He didn’t see the lives of the people as precious things to cherish. He also didn’t view their lives as cattle or pawns in any shape or form. Instead, Shihouin viewed the people, the shinobi and the entire structure of Fire Country itself as just a little puzzle piece that doesn’t fit right in the connecting of things. It was just a speck of dust that just needs removing in it all. It went against the will of Konoha, the Kages before him and the shinobi who would follow this man till death. It somewhat went against Heiki’s teachings, the philosophies of his old man Yamamoto and yet-

And yet Heiki felt compelled to help this man. It was that small teenage rebellion of someone actually wanting to do the complete opposite of what the norm actually was. He felt that luring nature of this man and how he could turn the tide with everything Heiki’s past had formed. The wars, the carnage, never-ending death, maybe it would all go-No! He couldn’t, he couldn’t let this person get in his head. Was this a genjutsu? Was this the power of the Sharingan that Fire Country feared so much. Oh, it was the Sharingan all right but not in the context that all people thought it could do by manipulate. Within Shihouin was the ancient Uchiha bloodline that could lead the armies of his brethren, memorizing them without the eyes but with the voice. It was the same voice that fought off against the Senjuu for such a long time-Madara Uchiha was like that. He had that compelling nature; that charisma that could seduce even the strongest of willpower- and fight off against shinobi of other clans. It was the voice of illogical reason and seductive charm. It was-

Heiki reached in his cloak. He looked reasonably calm but in his head he was disheveled to say it mildly. He had reached in and pulled out a toothpick placing it in mouth for him to chew. He had to think now. Admiring a man wasn’t going to get him anywhere and acting without reasonably thinking would put Heiki in a place of despair. He had to think. He needed to think.

“It is a title but it is something more than that. Do you know why the flashes were given the title? Was it because of their speed, their might? Perhaps, but the masters have said that the flashes were given the title because of their high involvement in war. The yellow flash was in the third, the blue flash was a part of the fourth shinobi war and the chaotic flash was during the breaking of the ninth. They have something that other villages have lacked over those years my good friend. Now the masters wish to obtain this knowledge-“

What that man said. How he is the third flash to have ever come out of Konoha. He wanted-his master wanted his power and knowledge that comes with the title of the flash. Was this something that Shihouin wanted too? That was a stupid question to ask himself, Shihouin wouldn’t had ask him for this life and death decision. Heiki had reason to believe that Shihouin was just another factor who wanted to see the power of the flash.

Shihouin wanted the Daimyo dead. That in itself was something Heiki could perform without hassle. I need to find out more. If this is the same Daimyo who wanted me out of the picture a decade or more ago then perhaps it could lead me closer to whoever it is Shihouin wants and who is really after me.

“The assassination for the Daimyo” Heiki had spoken after a long pause “It would be wise to not attack when they are keenly aware of her movements away from the castle. We’ll keep her in her little safehouse. I can be direct and sneak it or I can be discrete and pose as a representative of some village. Perhaps representing Kumogakure seeing that Fire Country and Lightning Country are better in terms. We’ll have to thank our young Raikage at the time for diplomatic turnabout. Either way, you’ll have the Feudal Lord dead”

He’ll start a war the voice in his head said not out of caution but more of a matter-of-fact tone.

I know Heiki replied. All the better for me to find this person whose after me
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Maybe Heiki would hear his heart jump off a bridge and give up hope as it plummeted down to a river in icy cold waters. Maybe he would laugh at his fear, because Shihouin honestly thought his chest had moved outwards when he saw Heiki reach in his pocket. He thought he was going to die, and that Heiki was going to kill him. The bungee cord! Yes! His heart forgot that there was one strapped around the dangling arteries that crept out from the pumps and chambers. It tightened long and hard, stretching out to its thinnest degrees. He rushed towards the water and slowed up, only his face bashing against a small chilly wave, and then from his demise he went back up into ascension. He felt silly for dropping his guard around Heiki after he had asked for such a deathly plan. What was he crazy? This guy had the power to twist his head from his shoulders and here he was not being a ninja and lazily enjoying the company of a legendary assassin. He took a deep breath and refocused himself, ‘Stop being a fanboy!’

He refocused his ideals and plans. The object here was to paint a masterpiece with blood and entrails as the paint and to use a canvas of a skinned child to paint it on. He would paint Yamazu’s and Ayame’s fates in blood and force them to make a decision that would change the course of their lives entirely. He didn’t want them to act against him, no he did. He did want them to come swords blazing, kunai sharp, blood pumping and adrenaline rushing. He wanted them to come at him with the force of a thousand bulls and a hatred for him rougher than sandpaper. He wanted them to come, and make theirselves enemies in front of the eyes of Konoha. They could start a civil war if they wanted too, or they could back the hell off.

The problem was both them though, and they affected him in different ways. For one, Yamazu was an issue because he was ready to fight Shihouin to death, or at least he assumed he’d try to do that if he saw Shihouin. It wasn’t that he wasn’t ready to fight, he just didn’t want to fight him at all. He had the feeling that it was too much to worry about, like trying to make it across the street with a rented tux on. It was better to just wait until the rain slacked up or stopped than to risk playing with fates hand. For Ayame, it was obvious. Shihouin wanted an eternal Mangekyou. If he got Mangekyou and she found out somehow she would realize that the only one he could have killed to obtain it in all reality was Arcadia. She was the easiest to kill. Plus, there was still some sentimental feelings he had towards his “favorite girls.”

He would have to move swiftly and hope that Heiki would agree… He could do it himself but then they would just slide their butts in the Hokage seat if he left because everyone knew that Shihouin was nothing but a huge asshole and he had an air around him that stunk like water in the bottom of a trash bag. No one liked him and all the pussy jounin and weak civvies would all rush out and brave weathers and storms for Yamazu or Ayame at this point to get Shihouin off the face of the map. He was sure that they’d crucify him if they let him do it. He was positive that they would strip him naked and place him on a cross. He could feel the blade pierce his side now, and feel the blood rush out so fast from his body like his own existence couldn’t even stand his mind set. He could feel the stones beat up and bruise his body and the flesh wounds open up like gates and let the hate rush in tenfold. He could feel the nails in his arms and feet. He was the chosen one all right, the chosen one that everyone wanted dead. Even him, an Uchiha, felt that their hate was stronger than his.

But he had an ambition, harder than homosexual nuts. It was complete control over everything and he would attain it, at the cost of every one of the fodder ninja and civvies throwing themselves blindly at his feet. He would kiss their babies, hug old grandma’s, have a comedic roast, give away free foods, stimulate the economy, give tax breaks, pass laws, and make them all happy. In turn, they’d wrap their tongue around his feet, feed him grapes and give their young women to him. They would relish him entirely and despise his absence. He would be a king with a single speech, and he would rule them all and it would all be his. Fuck Ayame and Yamazu. Their reign was coming to an end, so swiftly Sharingan couldn’t even see it.

Shihouin perked back up as he listened to Heiki. He was overjoyed as his response, things were going to go according to plan. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much sir, I’m so glad you are going to go along with this. I hate to leave, so quickly, but I must be gone. Thank you.” He bowed once more to Heiki and then disappeared, leaving nothing but a broken log in his place and a foul wind chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Return  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return    The Return  Empty

Back to top Go down