Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Konjou Clan Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Konjou Clan Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Konjou Clan Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Konjou Clan EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Konjou Clan EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Konjou Clan EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Konjou Clan EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Konjou Clan EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Konjou Clan EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Konjou Clan EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Konjou Clan EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Konjou Clan EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Konjou Clan L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Konjou Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Oblivion

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Please convert all jutsu to our jutsu template.
[Click]

For the sake of cleaning things up I also ask you to place your jutsu in a spoiler and your abilities in a spoiler.

By Special Characteristics, we mean by going to the link below and choosing those which fit your clan. Of course, not all will. Everything below this category you may move into the kekegenkai description as another means of cleaning up the topic.
[Click]
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Gecko

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm not done yet, but I figured I might as well put this up for now.

There are some problems with your clan history. Mostly that you found a major village after the 3rd Shinobi War--which is long after the ninja villages have been formed. And then there's the matter of you forming the "Hidden Amongst the Clouds known as Konoha" part. Konoha is Hidden Leaf. And Hidden Leaf was founded by Senjuu and Uchiha waaay back before the 3rd Shinobi War.

Please fix your history accordingly. If I can, I'll get to your bloodline within the next day or so. If not, I suppose Izumi here will take over if she wants.

EDIT:
About the three Ikiryou you obtain... Please just describe what Ikiryou are and then simply state you gain one at birth, another one at C Rank and the last one at B Rank instead of posting it three times and only changing Requirements since the descriptions/abilities are the same for each one.

It's not too much of a problem, but it creates unnecessary reading since they have the same abilities/description.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

The soul is not an applicable weapon within the naruto setting. Thus the entire concept of this bloodline needs to be reworked.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Gecko

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Every person has a soul in their body but this clan can use it to different heights, and I didn't say they use it as a actual weapon that you hold in your hand. The soul can be used for jutsu, and when it comes out the body of the user it becomes fleshy and able to be attacked.

Edited what you wanted me to edit
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

No. You miss the point, but I'll rephrase. The soul is not applicable to be used within the current manner of your clan's usage within the naruto setting. Thus the entire concept of this clan needs to be reworked or archived. Weapon or no, the soul cannot be used like this.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Clan is overpowered with the addition of the Ikiryo. The jutsu encompass three to four different specialties (not jutsu ninjutsu). FOr example, a toxic chakra esque poison that would need to be removed by a medical technique is a poison, only useable by puppets and medics. You have a technique that amplfies genjutsu. You have a transformation jutsu, weaponry techniques, and ninjutsu. THe clan to too broad to be considered NOT overpowered, and this is ignoring the impossible factor. Then we take into consideration you are partially undead, and when the Ikriyo transform, etc, they are made out of steel and can transform into other weapons. You can also digest one of them and restore chakra, as well as you heal "extremely fast".

The soul is a set really a set concept given the current canon information. Souls cannot be used in the manner you're trying to utilize them in, genes or no, you cannot use the soul in this manner. No to mention, removal of the soul from sections of the body causes those sections of the body to experience atrophy and essentially death. Thus extracting your soul from the body entirely would kill you instantly.

Thus the entire concept is currently denied.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm

How are you guys modding this with out an OP? Where is it?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Konjou Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konjou Clan   Konjou Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Konjou Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top