Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Teen Drama Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Teen Drama Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Teen Drama Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Teen Drama EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Teen Drama EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Teen Drama EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Teen Drama EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Teen Drama EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Teen Drama EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Teen Drama EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Teen Drama EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Teen Drama EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Teen Drama L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Teen Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

Teen Drama Empty
PostSubject: Teen Drama   Teen Drama EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 am

Name: Teen Drama
Custom Or generic: Generic
Participants: x1 Genin, x1 Genin Team (Jounin Supervision Not Required)

Description: Kai recently broke up with a really obsessive girlfriend. Things were going well for him afterwards and he soon began dating a new girl. However, his ex, being as crazy as she is, wants Kai back. Due to this his current girlfriend broke up with him until Kai can figure out what to do with his ex. Kai is stressed and is in need of some major help.

He'd like it if someone could help him out somehow, hopefully permanently solving this problem without resorting to actual threats or physical harm to his ex (since he still kinda cares about her well being in general). Note that she's literally 'crazy' over him - she is so desperate that she's threatening him with suicide and half convincing herself she's having their child. Ahh, teenage drama. You have 24 hours before the girl takes action (kills herself). This will require all your brain power.

Objective

Primary: Solve the problem (success to be adjudicated by mod)

Secondary: Do so without threatening or harming the ex.

ETFC IC: 24 Hours | OOC: 1 week

[Start]

Sasori was lying on his bed, his arms were behind his head and he was looking up at his ceiling. He was thinking once more about his dreams he had been having. Once again he thought it was not his great, great grandfather but himself but a more evil and twisted self. As he slowly drifted from reality he heard a knocking sound. At first he ignored it but it came again. Sitting up quick he looked at his door as another knock came.

Sasori jumped out of his bed and walked over to the door. He opened the the door, but unlike before there was a anbu member standing there holding a letter. "You have a mission I would have left it on your door like I always do, but I was instructed to hand this on to you in person. Once you read you mission information begin with it immediately. You have twenty four hours to complete it. Read this and you will understand." Sasori took the letter and scratched his head. He was confused. What could possibly be so impotent that he had to start right away.

Sasori walked back into his apartment. As he walked to his room to get dressed he read the details for his mission. "I gotta do what. Man this has to be the crappiest mission ever. This girl better be worth it other wise I might just let her kill herself." He said as he put on his cloths. Sasori did not even bother grabbing his gourd he would not need it for this mission. After he put on his shoes he walked out the door.

At first Sasori had no idea how he was going to handle this girl. If it was up to him he would have just killed her and get on with life. Unfortunate for him he could not do that. As he walked he pondered on ideas. Truth be told this was not even his line of work. "The life of a ninja. One second your fighting bandits in Wave then bam its salving a ex girl friend from killing herself and making sure she levees this guy alone." he said as he continued to walked.

Sasori figured it would be best to talk to Kai first to see if he could give any way to help get rid of his ex. Ten minuets later Sasori found himself face to face with Kai. "Hat your Kai right, if so I have a few questions. And yes I am the ninja who is to help you get rid of your crazy ex." Kai looked at Sasori and smiled "Oh thank goodness. If you don't already know my ex is crazy. I need your help really bad man you don't know how she is."

"Well before I start I need to know a few things about her. First does she have some kind of flaw like does she think she is to fat, or is she a picky dresser, or any thing like that. Second I need to know does she have some kind of favorite gift or some thing. Third I need to know things like were she hangs out and her favorite places to go. Fourth I need to know how in the hell did you end up getting a crazy woman and end it with her so I get stuck getting her off your ass. OK don't answer that last one."

Kai stared at Sasori and frowned but answered the questions. "Well she is over obsessive with me. She cares to much about her appearance. She likes hanging out at the park, and the market place. She love's wight roses and dark chocolate. And it would help if you said to her she is more beautiful thing you ever saw." Sasori rolled his eyes and nodded letting Kai know he got it.

He walked away from Kai and hated himself even more now. "This girl is going to leave Kai alone, but hate me in the end." he thought to himself as he walked along thinking of a plan. Sasori sat at a near by bench. He knew what she liked and knew she was obsessed with Kai. His only plan was to try to get her to forget Kai and get her to some how fall in love with himself.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

Teen Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Drama   Teen Drama EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 am

Sasori headed off to the market. He figured that would be the best place to look for Kai's ex. He had a few other ideas in mind that would not evolve her falling for him but on the other hand could cost him his mission. Sasori was still thinking fast about what to do and what not to do. When he bumped into Kai's ex. "Oops sorry about that I was not paying any attention to wee I was going."

Sasori helped her get back to her feet. "Oh dear I hope Kai does not find out that I held another boys hand. Oh sorry I to was not paying any attention. I was stal...I mean fallowing my boy friend." Sasori shook his head and said "Well I know what you were up to and I will let you get on your way go ahead keep stalking Kai. At least your will be happy and crazy." Sasori knew his words would be confusing he wanted them to be so she would stop him and ask him what he meant.

Just as Sasori turned to walk away she spoke out "Wait what are you talking about. Kai is my boyfriend we love each other that's why we made a baby together." Sasori was still facing the other way and a smirk appeared on his face. "Oh yeah Kai told me you looked fatter I told him no way your looks make you seem like a goddess." The girl raised her right eye brow and started to get a little mad. "What are you talking about Kai never said any thing about you I don't even know who you are. Now get lost so I can keep stalking I mean fallowing my boyfriend."

With that she stalked off. Sasori knew he had some what planted his seeds of deception into her mind. "Good now on to phase two of my master plan." he thought as he walked in the other direction. Sasori had a few things to get and needed to get them fast. A few moments later he was walking with two bags in his hands. He was headed to were Kai lived he was about to put fourth his next phase.

Several moments later he once more knocked on his door. Kai opened the door. "Oh it is you what can I do?" Sasori just walked in and placed the bags on a table. "I have a plan and your going to help me. Just to let you know your ex she is in the bushes. I wanted her to see me come in here." he said then whispered. "I got here in my bags a few things that if you give to your ex she will stop pestering you. Don't worry she will not get hurt but she might get some what angry. before I begin putting these things together I have to ask do you want to proceed?"

"Yes lets do it." said Kai. Sasori began pulling things out of his bags and placing things here and there. Kai had no idea what Sasori had in mind but trusted him completely. Meanwhile out side in the bushes. Kai's ex was trying to see what both boys were up to. "So the red haired guy was not lying he does know Kai but what are they up to."

Back inside Sasori finally stood up and looked at Kai. "OK so what I have here is white roses coated with skunk smell, A box of chocolates that have pieces of fake frog in them. And a glass of none alcohol wine that I peed in on the way hear. So you still want to proceed?" Kai nodded. "Good takes this stuff in a basket take it to the park and no matter what your ex says just agree and give her all those things." Phase three was about to begin. Sasori only hoped he would get off the leash as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Sabure
Sasori Sabure

Teen Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Drama   Teen Drama EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 am

Sasori watched as Kai walked out of his house with the items he had given him. Sasori stayed for a few more minuets. He was making sure Kai's ex was were he thought she was. A few moments after Kai was out of view she emerged from the bushes. Sasori ran out the door. "Psst over here I gotta tell you some thing." Kai's ex rolled her eyes then slowly walked over to Sasori. "What do you want now I have to hurry. My baby Kai is walking away."

Sasori held in his retort and instead he said "Well I am sorry to loose you. But me and Kai had a few words and we think it is best you meet him at the park. He wants you back and wishes he and you never broke up. He loves you dearly and wants to be yours forever." She looked at Sasori with a confused look. Before she could say any thing Sasori spoke "It is better you say nothing. It is hard enough I have to mend my heart go my angle go get your love."

As she ran off Sasori spat on the ground. "Man am I going to regret this. I better get some thing good out of this. I am getting sick of all this love crap." Sasori slowly made his way to the park. Once there he saw Kai standing by a tree. He also noticed his ex was not quite there yet. Sasori took the opportunity to hid in a near by bush. He peeked through just in time to see Kai's ex run up to him. She gave Kai a big hug.

But before she could kiss him Kai spoke "I have a few gifts for you." She looked at him and spoke "Oh Kai you shouldn't have. I spoke to your red haired friend he told me every thing. Is it true do you really wanna be with me forever?" Kai nodded and pulled out the wine, flowers, and box of chocolates. From the bush Sasori smiled and thought "This is going to be good. Now she she gets the card I slipped in the box of chocolates."

Just then there was a smack sound and Sasori looked and saw Kai rubbing his face. "Kai you are a evil man. I regret ever being with you. I never wanna see your face again. Get out of here." Kai walked away and Sasori sworn he could see a smirk on his face. Just then Kai's ex began to cry as she fell to her knees. As she did so a small piece of paper fell on the ground. She picked it up and read the fallowing. "I want you to know that I care about you and I believe you will find happiness with some one like myself. To me you are very beautiful. Even though I met you today you seem like a dove and I wish to help you heal."

Sasori was hoping she would not think it was him. He wanted to get back to his life and get stronger so he could kick Eiji's ass. Just then Kai's ex stood up she had a smile on her face and she spoke as if to a invisible lover "I don't know who you are but thank you. I will find you and you will be mine." After that she walked away. Sasori smacked himself in the forehead. He stayed there for an hour not wanting to move.

With his legs stiff he walked back to his apartment. "What have I gotten my self into today. I think I got Kai off the hook and took his spot. Man if I get some thing like this again I am going to go about it a hole other way." He took a quick look around and saw no one. He sighed and walked into his home. All he wanted to do was go to sleep and helpfully forget this day ever happened.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Teen Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Drama   Teen Drama EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Teen Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Drama   Teen Drama Empty