Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Secret Mission Part Two Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Secret Mission Part Two Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Secret Mission Part Two Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Secret Mission Part Two EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Secret Mission Part Two EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Secret Mission Part Two EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Secret Mission Part Two EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Secret Mission Part Two EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Secret Mission Part Two EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Secret Mission Part Two EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Secret Mission Part Two EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Secret Mission Part Two EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Secret Mission Part Two L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Secret Mission Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowGaia13
ShadowGaia13
D-Rank Criminal

Secret Mission Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 am

Kazu's left eye twitched. The crappy weather, the non-stop walking, no way to even let out some energy. And the team members, he was irritated with them already. And they just entered Ame! It was cloudy, different weather from Konoha. Odd thing is, it was Snowing in Konoha... in the Summer. Mother nature must've been smoking pot or something, or threw a curve ball just for the lawls. he thought to himself as he walked behind the shrew... uhh... the Jonin Izumi. Titties, uhh, blondie Hana was behind and being quiet for the past few minutes. It was odd, seeing as she wouldn't shut up the entire trip. Plus how she kept hitting him for every little pinch on the butt. It irritated how much these three were such sticks-in-the-mud.

Kazu yawned as he grew bored of the grey sky that looked like it was just about to piss on everyone. How the country side was always the same. And the only excitement was when they allowed Kazu to climb trees and play small pranks when they rested. But beyond that, Kazu was bored shitless. No fighting, no nothing. These three didn't even laugh at his jokes. It was like he was surrounded by walls. And that damn bird! Hate that damn bird. "Hey shrew-sensei! Can we grab a bite to eat somewheres?" he said, with a nonchallant expression and in a very rude tone. He didn't like Izumi, probably because she basically told him that if he acts out, she'd kill him.

Grabbing food to eat isn't slowing down the mission, it's going to help the mission! Food provides energy right?! So he wants some food right about now. At the thought about how the food would help the mission, the mission popped into his head. Bring this message to some dude. But what did this dude look like? Kazu sure as hell didn't know. Did Overachiever-lad? Or Titties-chan? Or even Shrew-Sensei? How was Kazu supposed to help find this guy if he didn't, you know, know what the guy looked like! It was annoying how it was like the only role he really had was to back up Titties-chan's jutsu.

It was like Shrew-Sensei put him out of action for the reason that she didn't like him. Kazu already knew Overachiever-lad didn't like him, or didn't trust him. Either or, it was like nobody on this bloody team trusted Kazu with their lives. Probably with good reason to how he acts and treats them. It was like Kazu was the only fun guy around, and that was surely boring to him. Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

OOC: I'm not sure if it's my turn but my eagerness wants me to post. So sorry if it's not my turn.

IC: Time went on and Eiji was behind Lady Izumi and Hana. The view was lovely and so was the scenery. Eiji didn't consider himself a pervert by any means but every once in a while he would look at Hana's........body movements. He was enticed. When he wasn't looking at Hana Eiji would look around and notice just how dramatic the weather change is in Ame. "It's summer over here yet it's snowing in Konoha. This seems a bit weird but it's weather what can you do?" Eiji shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Kazu. He didn't seem to happy with anything that was going on. Eiji couldn't put his finger on it but something was bothering him. Maybe the weather? Or how boring things have been so far? Could it be the scalding that he got from Lady Izumi earlier? Eiji was no detective so he wasn't about to make assumptions.

Eiji stopped when he saw Kazu yawn. Then he asked if they could get something to eat. Eiji put his hand on his stomach and started to rub it. He could feel the grumble inside. This wasn't a problem for Eiji. There have been times where he didn't eat for days because of his training. Up until now he's never really traveled outside of the village so Eiji had no idea how long it would be before any of the ate. Eiji looked over at Kazu then at Hana and Lady Izumi. "I agree with Kazu. If we don't eat then we won't be of much use." At this point Eiji didn't really know if Kazu liked him or not but Eiji wasn't on this mission to impress him. His only goal is to impress Hana and Lady Izumi so that he may go on more missions like this one. Friends were completely optional. Still even with everything Kazu did on the way here Eiji still tried to make peace. It was one thing to have an enemy on purpose and it was another thing to make one for no reason. Eiji didn't really like the idea of having an enemy on the same team as him so he figured now was a good time to try and make peace.

Now was a good time for the team to take a break. Eiji stood next to Kazu and looked at the sky. "I will say this....you have balls of steel to say what you said to Lady Izumi. Personally I thought it was rude but hey you said it and you didn't care about the consequences. That's what makes you a valuable ally. Well that's how I see it." Eiji looked over at Kazu then at the sky again. "So are you the only person that think something is off about this mission? I know I'm lucky to be here as well as you but for one I know nothing about the person we're looking for. Do you know anything about this person? Two this is an A-Rank mission but what makes it A-Rank? There hasn't been one fight, one ambush, or even a trap. At best this is a C-Rank mission. Then again maybe the fun hasn't started yet." Eiji smirked as he slowly brought his head down from looking at the sky. He didn't know if Kazu listened to him or even cared to but Eiji wanted to get that much off his chest.

Eiji looked over at Hana and Lady Izumi as he spoke to Kazu. "You could careless about anything I just said right?" Eiji sighed. "Not that it matters but I think your doing good for your first mission. Especially an A-Rank mission. Well I'm going to talk to Hana and see if I can get her thoughts on what I just told you." For the most part Eiji was going to ask Hana her thoughts on the mission so far but he was also going to talk to Hana about what he said earlier. Eiji wanted NO needed to know if he was out of line or if Hana felt anything or if she had someone in her life already. These were questions Eiji asked himself every night after he first met Hana. Eiji put his right hand on his head and gave Kazu the peace sign. Eiji slowly made his way over to where Hana and Lady Izumi was. Right now the mission was at a stand still so now would be a good time to approach Hana. Hopefully Lady Izumi wouldn't mind. Eiji took a deep breath and exhaled. Many thoughts ran through Eiji's mind most of them about Hana and the rest were about the mission. With any luck Eiji would get some answers from Hana.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

OOC: It was mine but this is perfectly fine. We can keep this order :P. Squirrel will be after me then and sorry this post is fairly short.

The dreary cold day in Konoha quickly began to take a turn for the semi better as they made their way out of the Fire Countries borders and headed towards Amegakure. It took a days travel to get there and so far they have only had a few stops. No one truly spoke up but Izumi knew they would need to replenish themselves with some food, water, and relaxation before continuing. Once they hit Ame's borders Izumi thought they should stop again. Which it seemed that the group felt it was time to stop once more as well.

"Hey shrew-sensei! Izumi suddenly heard from behind her. She turned her head back to glance at Kazu. "Can we grab a bite to eat somewheres?"

She looked forward once more and landed on the next tree branch ahead of her; stopping her in her tracks. She met eyes with Kazu and then glanced over at Osamu then Hana; her face holding no expression. For the most part she acted as though she didn't hear the rudeness in Kazu's voice or what he said. Izumi was more laid back than to strike out at stuff such as that. He could call her whatever he wanted and she didn't care. The mission held more importance than worrying about little names.

"It's about that time we took another one anyway. I didn't bring much to eat. In fact I brought a bottle of water and two bananas. Nothing special at all. Someone can have one if they want. Otherwise, does anyone have anything? If not I can send out a clone with Takahiro to go hunting while we start a fire. We just have to be careful not to draw too much attention to ourselves, especially in this area."

With that said Izumi let out a high pitched whistle. It was almost like a whisper when she did it just because, as said, she didn't want to draw attention. But it was enough to get Takahiro to stop and land in the canopy of the forest they stood in. She didn't want him circling the skies as he waited. Problem was he couldn't see as well in the trees but he deserved a break as well.

While waiting for a reply, Osamu started talking to Kazu. She didn't wish to eavesdrop and thus turned her attention towards their surroundings. Nothing but forest and a ominous gray sky above. Maybe they were lucky and it wouldn't rain today. That was one thing Ame was known for and the reason why she packed a long a cloak to keep herself dry.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Hana was sick of the perv. Honestly, not once but TEN TIMES DID HE PINCH HER ASS! That boy needed to be beaten to a pulp that was what he needed. He was so annoying! The only thing he had going for him was his looks and that cute bu- GOD! Did she really just almost think that? It was his fault for walking in front of her anyway! She really needed to start thinking about what Eiji had told her... Did Kazu REALLY just call her a shrew?! How dare he call Izumi that!

Hana walked ahead of the two boys. She walked by Izumi instead and began to think about what Eiji had said. She was going to leave the details of the mission to Izumi. She'd prefer not to take a leadership role unless she needed to.

Now back to Eiji... it was flattering that he liked her... but did she like him back? It was kind of hard to think about anyone else after Mitsu. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of him dying at the hands of that... sage person... As soon as she gained the title of jonin she was surely going to confront the man.

For now, what did she feel about Eiji? At first she found him slightly annoying. But he was a strong person and quite fun when he wanted to be. He'd also grown a bit since she first met him. He seemed more serious now. Well, for now she would just have to tell him she wasn't ready to think about anyone that way. Could she fall for him? Probably not. Unfortunately, she just couldn't see herself with him. She had time to fall for him or become more than friends with him. She knew him better than most did. She hadn't grown more than close friends with him. She doubted she could ever really fall for him. She'd never felt a spark.

Hana shook her head at Izumi. "Well since those two are talking about food they probably don't have any. I'll take Eiji to go get some firewood okay? Izumi, will you get the fire area ready? We need some stones and dirt to surround our fire. I'm sure you'll be able to get Kazu to do something. If not we can always feed him to your summons," Hana told Izumi with a slight smirk. Now was the time to talk to Eiji.

She began to walk towards the forest. She would talk to Eiji as they walked. She assumed he was walking next to her but she didn't check to see. She then began to answer the questions she had heard that he had asked Kazu. "I know this mission is A rank, but mainly it's just an errand for the hokage. There COULD be danger but it's kind of unlikely. Other than the danger of Ame ninja coming to create trouble for us. I don't really see any other danger. We should be fine."

Hana thought for a bit more. "I think it's A rank because trouble follows who we are looking for. He's a sannin after all isn't he? So I'm sure it's only A rank because he has A rank enemies. I only know about him through some stories. Other than that I know nothing about him and don't even know what he looks like. I would assume Izumi, being a jonin, would know more about higher ranked ninja from our village."

She began to grab dry branches for firewood. She was thinking a lot about what to say to Eiji. He wanted her to fall for him too... but she really didn't feel that way. He would do better to try to get a different girl that he wouldn't have to wait on.

"Ah Eiji... about what you said before... um, about winning my heart... I think you might have noticed that I liked Mitsu before... so it's a bit soon for me to think about other guys I think. I mean, I'm not a blubbery mess anymore but grrr..."

She took another moment to think about what to say. "What I mean to say is that we've been friends for a while. Since I was a genin myself. I've been your friend for a few months and I've never felt anything other than friendship for you. I see us being best friends even but I don't think I could ever feel the same about you as you do for me. I'm sorry Eiji...

She didn't want to see an angry or disappointed face so doing the idiotic and less sensible thing, she took off running back to camp. She still had her fire wood. Enough to get a fire going. Once she was there she quickly busied herself with the fire. She would spend most of the time she had working on it. That way she wouldn't have to worry about speaking to anyone. She'd have to quickly make friends with Kazu... That way she wouldn't have to talk to Eiji much. She was sure if she hung out with Kazu he would leave her alone.

She didn't want to see him angry or hurt. It was better to avoid him than talk to him. She would stay by Kazu's side and remain silent or laugh at his antics for the rest of her time on the mission. She hoped at least.

Once the fire was going she would walk over to Kazu and ask, "Can I hang out with you? I wont' be bitchy... I promise." She hoped she wouldn't at least.

(OOC: Okay sorry it may be shitty but i'm leaving for camping soon. This is my last post till Monday. You guys can control Hana. Though when things become interesting she'll be sticking with Kazu. XD You'll see if the plan is the same. ^^ So yeah, next posts go ahead and skip me.)

OOC by Shinshou I will control hana to a certain extent but you all can for the most
part.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGaia13
ShadowGaia13
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 am

Kazu tilted his head back, looking at the sky with his hand rubbing the back of his head. He was listening to what Osamu was saying, it was almost like a praise? He looked at Osamu, without saying a word. His eyes could give off what he was thinking. He wasn't here to get praise. He wasn't here to be known as a hero. He was here just to do the mission and just do what needed to be done. Kazu's eyes gave off this, 'not really caring' look. Then Osamu went on about the mission. And he felt the same thing Kazu did. That something is off in the mission.

"Yeah, the fun better get here. Or I'll need to find a way to releave some pent up energy." he said with a slight snicker. "But on a serious note, a A-rank mission usually only means danger all over. A messanger mission is usually a C-rank, something might happen sooner or later. And I just can't wait!" he said. And when Osamu went on about how Kazu could care less about the things he just said, a smirk came onto his face. "Only if its shitty, but if its cool or even kickass, then I'll care. But beyond that, nope." he said laughing as he walked towards the women.

Kazu watched as Osamu and Hana walked off to gather some firewood. Now it was just him and the shrew. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked around, trying to find something to do. He wasn't sure what he could do to help. And he sure as hell wasn't going to find a topic to talk with the shrew. Probably because she threatened him, he was still hung over about that. He kicked the dirt and moved over to a tree and sat down. He watched the sky, it was most likely going to rain. Well, thats what Ame was famous for. Rain. God damn rain. It was horrible for his Firefly.

A "tch" escaped his voice as it seemed like the other two were taking forever to return. "What are they doing? Having a quickie?" he said with a low snarl. He couldn't care, but he just didn't want to be around that shrew alone. He knew he acted out towards her. But all he did was compliment her figure and he gets the gillotine. A yawn escaped his mouth as he looked through his bag, trying to find some food. All he had left was two moon cakes. He wasn't going to share with Hana, cause Osamu was all hung up over her. And he wasn't going to give it to Osamu, cause he didn't swing that way.

Only other person was the shrew. He had a choice, of either giving it to her or eating it himself. He had a feeling that this mission could either be his last, or her last. Or any of their last missions. He might as well mend things with her. He climbed up the tree and sat on a branch just above hers. He held out the moon cake, without making eye contact. "Accept it as an apology Shrew... er, Izumi-sensei?" he said, looking at the sky through the leaves above. Kazu put the moon cake down onto a paper bag he had right next to Izumi and jumped down.

He looked over and saw Hana walk towards him. She asked if she could hang out with him. He shrugged, "Sure, if you want to." he said looking around. He was wondering when they would start to eat.

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, I got brain dead ^-^'' sorry, hope it won't happen again!)
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Osamu Rimaka
C-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

It seemed that Hana wanted to talk to Eiji about what he said. Now was as good a time as any. She started to walk and Eiji followed her. He listened to everything she had to say. His heartbeat increasing with every word she said. From the way the conversation was going Eiji figured she might want to take it slow or something. Eiji pulled out his sword Caution and started to twirl it in his right hand. Then Hana said the words Eiji feared she would say. She saw him as nothing more than a friend. Eiji stopped twirling his sword and it fell to the ground. Soon after Eiji fell to his knees with a look of disappointment on his face. His eyes filled with water as he tried to reach his hand out to her but she left making things worse for Eiji. Slowly he put his hand down and his head down. Never had he felt pain like this. This feeling was something new to Eiji. No amount of failing, no amount of losing a fight, no cuts, bruises nothing compared to this.

Eiji was lost. Much as he tried to get up he just couldn't. It was like he'd given up. Nothing else mattered at this point. Eiji just sat there eyes still watery and his sword still on the ground. With all his energy he managed to utter a some words. "Sh-she....left..I-I didn't even...get a chance.....a chance to explain...why? Why did she just leave? I-is it me?" Slowly Eiji managed to stand up. He picked his sword up off the ground and leaned on a near by tree. His love life was shattered and his life was at a and still. Maybe she didn't want to be around Eiji. Maybe it was something he said or did. The most important thing to remember was that this was an A rank mission. Even if Hana wanted nothing to do with boys at this time Eiji figured he could always try again later or have some time to explain why he should be with her once they returned to Konoha. These were mearly thoughts that tried to provide reason to the current situation. In reality Eiji deluded himself into believing he had a chance with Hana even though she wanted nothing to do with men until she got over Mitsu.

With all of his false confidence Eiji managed a smile and slowly made his way back to Kazu and Lady Izumi. "OK finish the mission, talk to Hana when we return and make sure everything is alright. Yeah. That makes sense. Everything will be al-" Eiji stopped in his tracks when he saw Hana with Kazu. This made Eiji very very uneasy. Moments ago she said she wanted nothing to do with boys and she was hung up on Mitsu yet there she was clinging to Kazu like an infant to it's mother. Eiji was lost and confused. "If she didn't want to be with me or if she didn't like me she should have said so instead of coming up with that BS story about being hung up on that....Mitsu guy." Eiji was filled with anger and rage. It was one thing to be rejected. It was another to see the girl Eiji cared so much about getting cozy with another guy. Everything inside of Eiji begged him to just scream and attack Kazu and Hana. He looked over at Lady Izumi and knew that if he tried that she would stop him instantly.

Instead of risking a fight that he couldn't win Eiji took all his rage and anger and just turned the other way. He wasn't heading back to Konoha. He had no reason to. As he continued to walk the anger just kept building the more he thought about it. It built to the breaking point and he just let out a loud scream filled wit hanger, rage, and pain. Eiji took both of his swords and started swinging at trees and creatures hoping to find someone or something to let his anger out on. He didn't care at this point. All that was important to him was gone. The love of his life was hugged up with another man, his life was going nowhere and if he continued the mission with them it would lead to awkwardness between the both of them and that's not good for the mission. Right now he just wanted to walk. Walk alone until just couldn't walk anymore. He wanted to walk until all the pain was gone. He didn't care where he would end up. Dead or in an unknown place. It just didn't matter. One thing was certain whoever he ran into would be on the receiving end of his pain.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission Part Two   Secret Mission Part Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Mission Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Back to top