Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Initake

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Necromancerlordbykseron

|Basics|

Name: Eshi
Nickname/Aliases: The Reaper
Physical Age: 20
Birthplace: Kawa no Kuni
Previous Residence: Amegakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure
Clan: (TBA)

||Appearance|

General Appearance: Roc Form
Spoiler:

Height: 74 Inches (188 CM, 6'2")
    Weight: 180 Pounds (81.8 KG)
    Eye Color: Gray-Blue
    Hair Color & Style: Jet Black, Long (Down to bottom of Neck, Hair over Left Eye)

Gallery:
Spoiler:

||Rank Information|

Letter Rank: S Rank
Ninja Rank: S Rank Criminal (Adv. Jounin Equivalent)

||Personality|

Overall Personality:
    Favorite Quote/Saying: " One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. "
    Hobby: Fishing, Killing
    Favorite Color: VIolet, Orange, Cyan
    Fears: Ophthalmophobia (Fear of being stared at), Phronemophobia (Fear of thinking), Ecophobia (fear of Home)
    Goals: N/A

||Skill Information|

Elemental Affinity:
    Dominant: Katon (Fire)
    Recessive: Raiton (Lightning)

Skill Specialty
    Dominant: Ninjutsu
    Recessive: Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Traits:
Spoiler:

||History|

Family: None
History:
]
Spoiler:

||Face Claim|

Series/Game:
Name:

RP example:
Eshi walked along the winding and narrow road, trying to shake off the fatigue and aches as he waded on. He pushed aside all of the pain in his stomach, chest and throat from the previous battle, now all he cared about was finding shelter. Shelter, and most preferably a doctor. The desert road was made of some sort of stone, and by the smell of things, he could most definitely tell he was close to some sort of settlement, and, contrary to his usual thoughts, he somewhat hoped it was Sunagakure. Even though he was afraid of his own thoughts, because it was his thoughts that got him into his current situation, this long, grueling walk got him to thinking a little bit. Why did I pull my spear on that guy? I mean why, he was insulting me and all, but to what avail? What did it solve, me killing those men? Just more pain and sorrow for me. But, what's the past is is the past. I need a fucking doctor.

Eshi never really acknowledged pain, but this time, it was just searing. For God's Sake, they nearly killed him. COMPLETELY. And, with him being a necromancer and all, that is a very accomplished feat. However, Eshi, as always, Eshi emerged victorious. As he walked farther down the rough rode, the blisters on his feet were searing with pain, making him wince with nearly every step, and it only got worse every second. He saw a few buildings rising up over the horizon, and only joy and relief filled his soul. The pain'll be all over soon, Eshi. Soon, just stick it out. He told himself. Only about another three to five minutes he had to last, a few measly minutes. But he wasn't sure if he could do it.

He could feel his body begin to shut down, his eyes fog over, and soon enough, Eshi crippled to the ground, and laid there, certainly not dead, but far from functioning condition. His breathing began to become sparse, and weak. The strong desert Sun beat on his face as all signs of life began to deplete from him. Within a few seconds, he blacked out.

What's going on..? Where am I? Eshi thought as he awoke in a daze. He was definitely still in the desert, but in a small cottage, laying on a cat laid out for him, which he currently found himself on. Huh? How did I get here? Someone must have found me... He's obviously a master at drawing conclusions. He tried to stand up, but he found two things preventing him from doing so. One, his wrists and ankles were restrained from movement, and two, he was still in pain, but he felt that if it weren't for the restrictions, he could've been able to stand up. Barely, but he felt he could. This frustration made him livid. Eshi struggled violently to shake himself of those shackles which were keeping him on the cot.

Soon enough, after a few minutes, he began to call out, when, eventually, a small shadow figure walked into the room. It walked slowly, menacingly almost, given the circumstances, and it was concealing something behind his back. When this small figure walked into the room, no matter how uncomfortable it made Eshi, he was healed. And for once, he felt content. But, within the blink of an eye, this shadow figure manifested into a human being, not one Eshi could put a finger on, and lunged at him with some sort of knife. Eshi closed his eyes, feeling helpless. However, when he opened them, to his astonishment, nothing happened. He awoke, in the same spot he'd been laying for hours, with his wounds completely healed.

Last edited by Initake on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

Notice u were online now

you'll need to have permission from Life now as to be A rank and Days of the week now other wise you'll have to down this to B rank sorry
Back to top Go down

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Need:

-History
-Traits
-Special Characteristics
-Written appearance
-Written Overall Personality aka a general overview
-Remove the Roc form. Unless that can be fully explained in a jutsu or a clan form, the appearance goes there. Since you currently have no clan, no history to back it up, no special characteristics that would allow you to transform, it needs to be removed.
-Appearance information on Roc form if you manage to complete the above mark. There is no way you can transform from normal human size to something that large.
-Put a WIP in the title
Back to top Go down

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:36 pm

I know All of this. I put a WiP in the description a couple of days ago, but apparently it never stuck.

And I have permission from LaD. I don't have it written in words, but he's given me permission.
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:23 am

i'll just need him to post here for confirmation then

also please fill in what Cara asked you to
Back to top Go down

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 am

Can do.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)   Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eshi, A Rank Vigilante (Missing Ninja)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top