Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Kinkou Clan  Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Kinkou Clan  Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Kinkou Clan  Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Kinkou Clan  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Kinkou Clan  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Kinkou Clan  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Kinkou Clan  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Kinkou Clan  L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Kinkou Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheen
Sheen

Kinkou Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Kinkou Clan    Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Name: Kinkou Clan
Founder: Unknown
Location: On an island off the coast of the Bear Country, between Kumo and Kiri.

History:
Spoiler:
Special Info:
The Kinkoi Clan are the born protectors of the Twilight Eye. Because of this they are all trained from the first time they can make a fist, to become fierce warriors. As they grow up they are taught the clans unique taijutsu and techniques. However they do not usually learn standard ninjutsu like typical shinobi within the shinobi villages. Kinkou clan members are taught only of what involves there clan and on some rare occasions, send special members to the leaf village for training as a result of the treaty between the two groups. Despite this the standard member will usually only know some of their abilities of their kekkei genkai and masteries within weaponry and taijutsu, being that they start their training far earlier then ninja do within the shinobi villages.

The stronger certain members manage to get the more they will be able to learn from higher ups within the clan. As certain members get stronger they will be placed in higher classes as they reach the needed knowledge.

Student Class: Trainee (D-rank)
Standard Class: Foot Solider (C-rank)
Upper Class: Division Leader (B-rank)
Elite Class: Shadow Agents (A-rank)
Title Classes: (S-rank or higher)
Titles - Fist of Shadows, Heart of the Tempest, The Falling Star, The Master of Arms.
Heir - Twilight Keeper (Unranked)
Kinkou Elder: Clan Official (Unranked)

Kinkou Clan Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

Requirements: Born into.
Current Members: Sheen and various unnamed members.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Shadougunjin
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Shadow Manipulation and Shadow Phasing.

Description:
Spoiler:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Twilight Eye
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description:
Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Clan Traits:
Back to top Go down
Sheen
Sheen

Kinkou Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinkou Clan    Kinkou Clan  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

All ready to be looked at.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Kinkou Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinkou Clan    Kinkou Clan  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 pm

I'll be skipping Jutsus till we sort out your bloodline. (Sorry it took me so long. I kind of didn't realize this was ready to be looked over.)

Okay first off... you can't have two bloodlines. You'll have to choose one over the other or incorporate the two together in a logical way.

Secondly, your first bloodline is extremely similar to the Nara Clan's Kage Mane Jutsu, so you'll have to remove that altogether or make it more unique/different enough to plausible as a separate bloodline on it's own.

And now we reach your second bloodline. For the most part, the first two levels of it seem alright, once you explain things some more, it's mostly the third level of it that I have questions/doubts about. I do have one question I need answered pretty quickly though: does your character already have access to this bloodline? Never mind, looking through your application I can see that you do, so... how does a D Rank Genin have access to an S Rank bloodline...?

Regarding the first level, you'll need to limit the Genjutsus you can see through. And a note about Genjutsu, it affects your five senses, not how you actually think. So, I can see how you can pierce through sight Genjutsu, but taste/touch/hearing/smell based Genjutsus I'm having a harder time picturing you able to get out of it. And you'll need to provide some description of how 'less effective' works for you. Less effective could simply mean you know it's there but it just doesn't affect you, or that you experience half the trauma/pain Genjutsu invokes, etc.

And about your weakness to the first stage of the bloodline, explain the other mental stresses you would suffer from. I know the whole bloodline itself is mostly a mental challenge to the user, but what about the less minor details of the bloodline? Like, what kind of mental fatigues would your character suffer from on a daily basis while still in Stage One?

Stage two, honestly, is still a tad bit confusing to me overall. >.>'' But, regarding the ability you gain out of it-- gaining enhanced chakra control, no. That's something you gain through experience and usage of chakra itself since it's a skill, not exactly an ability or technique that can be easily learned. Granted, if you already had chakra control as a SC, you could improve upon it, but to not have it and then just suddenly get it, even if it's due to a bloodline? Bloodlines are genetic abilities unique to the members who hold it, not skills that normal ninjas can learn.

Stage three itself is pretty much a 'no' right now since you're playing god in a sense, creating 2 new entities out of... well... basically chakra and emotions/personality which, admittedly does sound kind of strange. You can argue that this is what Kage Bunshin does, but Kage Bunshin doesn't actually create different entities free to do as they will. So... you're going to need to do a lot of explaining or completely rework this. And regarding the later part of it, typically gaining memories of people who have died for the past several decades is a bit of a stretch and holds room for a lot of abuse. So, limits/explanations/removal will be needed.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

Kinkou Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinkou Clan    Kinkou Clan  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Kinkou Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinkou Clan    Kinkou Clan  Empty

Back to top Go down