Welcome to Shinobi Reality


First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.


 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links


[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]



[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]


[Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 
 

 Infraction Discussion Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Infraction Discussion Forum   Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Post Comments / Discussion here


Last edited by Misaki on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Posts : 807
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Remember you gotta PROVE how people break the rules. The infraction points MUST expire.

If you think someone is flame baiting, go to the chat and copy paste where they flame baited. The whole system is based on, not our interpretation of what they did wrong or what we heard, but actual evidence.


Quote :
For a reported post, you will view the problem and then moderate it. Then you will come to the sticky thread (with everyones name on it) and edit in what they did wrong (X points received/Time start-time end/What rule was broken) and then we can keep our own personal records and determine who is actually causing more problems.

Then you find the person making the problem.... Quote their post and send it to them in a message along with (x points received/time start-time end/what rule was broken) and send it to them. Remember there is no way to fight it, so don't worry about them messaging you about fighting it. Just send it and be done with it.

http://www.shinobireality.com/t1262-the-drama?highlight=The+Drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 pm

The whole situation was mishandled because of me and at the time I asked if I needed proof but was told No. Next time will be different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
squirrel101
Mizukage

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 am

I told you to pm me the information. O.o And when you asked if you needed proof I said no for the pm because I had it saved. But, since you posted it up here I deleted what I had saved because I thought you had it handled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

I sent it to Matt to tell you via skype. I thought you might have been talking to me.
It's been handled for now but I was just saying that next time things will be different is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 pm

This was sent to me by Scott:

Spoiler:
 

Given that we either have 3 incidents of 3 points each or more. I will leave it up to Yosh or Kelcie to review this incident and determine whether it deserves 4 points or not, at which point the ban would be put into place.

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Posts : 807
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:31 pm

I say we give him at 3 day ban. At this point he has done more than scott has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Posts : 807
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

The reason why Im going for 3 days, is kind of "canceling" it out with some of scotts actions with shauntay from the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Alright, Ill leave that to you guys because I tossed the warning at him earlier. You have the S.R Admin II correct?

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Posts : 807
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

no ill get trey do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
SR Admin II


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Iesu has been ban for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Also, I already told Scott that I said to give him 6 points for continuous spamming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Scott... Scott we can say is on his last warning right now. A week ban will be issued at the next incident. This is more so because his responses to trolling or flame baiting is to respond in a like fashion, instead of just reporting it to us and letting us deal with it.

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Then can someone update the list above with how many points everyone's accumulated and the bans, etc.
So we can all keep track easier.

That's why I made it in the first place !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 pm

What we should do is make a new thread specific for infractions and keep this thread for comments, etc xD

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Posts : 807
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I second that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

This thread wasn't intended for comments to begin with but no problem

Just no one comment on the next one <<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Point keep updated. Keep in mind that anything that could be construed as breaking the rules should be posted here for review.

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:43 pm

^ Good idea and thank you

No posting in that other forum or I will automatically delete it >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

I don't know if this has been done yet but I feel that if someone is screwing around then each day they should get a warning (which should be posted in the point keeper then this topic should be bumped) followed by an infraction if they do it again that same day (given its a legitimate warning/infraction). Occasionally I have noticed that people receive warning after warning THEN finally get a ban or something. This is kind of bothersome.

Also, by not posting the warnings in the point keeper or here then you could get off and someone could get on and just warn that person again when really, by then, it should be an infraction if you think about it.

I'm just stressing we keep better track of it all so everything's under control and certain members can't continue to slip by but getting warnings. Not everyone can be on the chat 24/7 too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Oblivion


Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 am

Someone here has a lot of explaining to do and I mean I better get a good explanation.

Why was Scott banned?

Now before someone jumps on that question and starts typing make sue you read the rest of my post because I want a very extensive logical explanation about this. One of our best Rpers was just banned. Someone with original ideas who could very well lead this plot to victory and quite literally spark everyones interest as well. He was a good asset and from what I have seen (though I don't know all the evidence because someone didn't post it here in the discussion forum like they show) a member was treated unfairly and had an account ban. He might have requested it, again, I don't know. The infraction point keeper doesn't help either, like it should, because someone didn't update it regarding scott's status. So in my perspective, the overall situation was mishandled by a bunch of mods who just wanted scott deleted because he pissed them off. Unless you can tell me otherwise though, go ahead. On another note, I am not raging and though I am rather irritated by it all I merely demand an explanation. I'm night fighting or anything else of that sort either.

From what I see, this happened.
Scott mentioned someone deleted his picture.
"I posted something about Condom use. It gets removed"
I haven't got the full story but does picture spamming count as "posted, deleted, posted, deleted, posted, edited out"? Because if so, whoever deleted the picture deleted evidence for potentially something else. If said picture was deleted, of course he would post it again because it was deleted. Serisouly, this is same stuff happened on Ultimate Shinobi. DO NOT. and I repeat DO NOT DELETE OTHERS POSTS OR COMMENTS.
This isn't me yelling this is me saying seriously guys. Don't delete stuff. I dont know who did but this is a serious issue and I feel as though whoever did should get banned for a week as well. US pulled the same shit on us. If its that serious of an issue then say "please dont post that again" or "please remove it" if he doesn't then you can pull an infraction thing or something, if its a scenario that requires one anyway.

Also, flame baiting. How did he flame bait?

I thought we were going to post stuff on here with evidence and discuss so everyone can see but i dont know anymore. So please someone explain. Pleeasee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 pm

He was banned for trolling. He was flame baiting by putting up pictures attacking staff members, which were removed to prevent any more infractions. He also had his comments removed because they were inappropriate and attacking other members. If we get into it, he was given a total of 8 points, when he already had 9. Thats 17 points, therefore he was banned for that reason.

If you dont like the decision given out by all of us, then you easily resign. He has been nothing but a nuisance to the site for a while now, ever since the whole Wind Armor bullshit which made ALL of you jump down my throat. Given the amount of trolling he has done, disrespect for most of the staff, flame baiting at moderators, and activities outside of the site that are just crude and disrespectful, a ban is the least we could do.

For someone who tries to denote how mature they are,and how smart they are, with lots of common sense, he has none. Hes a semi decent roleplayer with an ego as large as mine and easily more competitive, and he takes roleplaying too seriously. Point in case, the stat system. How defensive did he get on that, how disrespectful was EVERYONE towards me on that, just because I was the only one who commented on how pointless it was? Yes, Im pissed. Stop bending over for him Kelcie. If we banned him, there was a damn good reason, and you really dont need to be in the know. Hell, We dont even need to respond to this because you demanded. Learn to moderate how you are asking.


Quote :
Someone here has a lot of explaining to do and I mean I better get a good explanation.

Quote :
One of our best Rpers was just banned. Someone with original ideas who could very well lead this plot to victory and quite literally spark everyones interest as well. He was a good asset and from what I have seen (though I don't know all the evidence because someone didn't post it here in the discussion forum like they show) a member was treated unfairly and had an account ban.

Quote :
From what I see, this happened.
Scott mentioned someone deleted his picture.
"I posted something about Condom use. It gets removed"
I haven't got the full story but does picture spamming count as "posted, deleted, posted, deleted, posted, edited out"? Because if so, whoever deleted the picture deleted evidence for potentially something else. If said picture was deleted, of course he would post it again because it was deleted. Serisouly, this is same stuff happened on Ultimate Shinobi. DO NOT. and I repeat DO NOT DELETE OTHERS POSTS OR COMMENTS.

Every comment above is biased. Every comment above is demanding. Every comment was generated by something HE did.

Kelcie, do you remember what the S.R Admin II account is supposed to do? It has the right to delete and edit posts as seen fit to keep a friendly RP environment. Posts deleted, in a discussion topic, that were flame baiting the mods and members. What happened was correct.

Now, again, stop kissing his ass. He is not one of the best Rpers, he just can get detailed and technical. He could not do ANYTHING about the plot, which you do not know the intricacies behind it, and therefore cant make a judgement on. By the way, intricacies means the details behind the plot. Like, yknow, stuff PAST the conflict stage.

Now, you can respond to this if you want, but all you have done this post is assume shit (and assume = ass out of you and me), and show your lack of knowledge of what actually happened. Also, you have also demonstrated your lack of tact with the demands. If you want to know something, ask, dont demand. Or grab one of us on Skype, MSN, PMs. We could have explained it there instead of everyone now seeing you get chewed out. Now you just look, for lack of a better phrase, stupid.

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761


Last edited by Caranore on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Caranore
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 pm

And yes, you have been kissing his ass. "Give control of the site to Scott. Use his Stat and SC System. Blah Blah Blah." With how immature he acts, do you really think this site would have gone anywhere? Merge people would be banned, systems would be thrown out and excessively overly complicated, and everyone would get trolled because he has power. Use your fucking head.

Id rather have Adam than Scott, ANY fucking day.

____________________________________________
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dae528d79fb4835727761
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
lifeanddeath
S-Rank Criminal

Posts : 475
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Misaki wrote:
Someone here has a lot of explaining to do and I mean I better get a good explanation.
Firstly, an explanation isn’t owed in a sense when it was majority staff agreed upon the decision. Yet regardless, I’ll respond in direct order of what you posted to the best of my ability.

Misaki wrote:
Why was Scott banned?
Scott was banned because of repeated actions in violation of the rules in combination with extremely offensive actions against several members [one of whom had no previous contact with Scott]. Repeatedly he has trolled [by which I mean; Trolling in an offensive manner which is an attempt to invoke anger or downright insult someone], He has repeatedly harassed other members by constantly degrading their choices and/or RPing skill. He has spammed pictures and inappropriate posts on both the forum and the CB after being repeatedly asked and told not to; which was one of the causes to the one week initial ban and rank removal. The permaban and account deletion were issued because of Scott’s long standing bullying relationship with members as well as his actions in which he posted extremely personal information about said members with in the manner inappropriate content on another site. [A site from which he was banned from recently, for said content.]

Misaki wrote:
Now before someone jumps on that question and starts typing make sure you read the rest of my post because I want a very extensive logical explanation about this. One of our best Rpers was just banned. Someone with original ideas who could very well lead this plot to victory and quite literally spark everyones interest as well. He was a good asset and from what I have seen (though I don't know all the evidence because someone didn't post it here in the discussion forum like they show) a member was treated unfairly and had an account ban. He might have requested it, again, I don't know. The infraction point keeper doesn't help either, like it should, because someone didn't update it regarding scott's status. So in my perspective, the overall situation was mishandled by a bunch of mods who just wanted scott deleted because he pissed them off. Unless you can tell me otherwise though, go ahead. On another note, I am not raging and though I am rather irritated by it all I merely demand an explanation. I'm night fighting or anything else of that sort either.

For future reference, if you want a ‘very extensive logical explanation’ why don’t we go through and remove all opinion from your post [even the matters which I intend to respond to regardless] all of which inhibits a logical response or even logically ask the question given that you clearly state your emotional bias within the topic. If you wasn’t a logical response it would be wise to remove all bias or bait from your post to begin with.

Opinion: The following matters have no grounds to be in this discussion given that they are subjective, bias and extremely dependent on a specific view point. Yes someone was banned and their possible positive characteristics do not have any influence on the decision at this point, thus listing them serves no basis. However, considering he had little knowledge of the plot, how pray tell; was he able to possibly ‘lead this plot to victory’? [Funny enough because victory is a bias termed implying that you’re taking sides, when in reality there is no ‘victory’.] He was attacking Kiri based on Ego, pride, a grudge against members and his bullying nature, an act which, had it been completed would’ve done more harm to the site than good.
  • One of our best Rpers was just banned.—
  • Someone with original ideas who could very well lead this plot to victory and quite literally spark everyones interest as well.
  • He was a good asset


Now the primary basis of your above paragraph is that you have essentially no knowledge of the events that transpired and yet you still end up jumping to unfound conclusions based on your personal opinion. You claim not to be ‘raging’ but your topic seems to be filled with content based on such emotions mixed with a poorly presented viewpoint. Now, majority of this has been responded to with the removal of opinion based statements and the above statement, I will get to the most inappropriate part.


Misaki wrote:
So in my perspective, the overall situation was mishandled by a bunch of mods who just wanted scott deleted because he pissed them off.

So you’re presuming that those who piss the staff team off are banned? Let’s look over who can actually ban members AND several situations which you were ignorant of.

Josiah: I think it is needless to say that Josiah did not ban, nor to my knowledge has ever actually banned someone. However it should be known that he was informed of the decision as it was in progress and had no voiced disagreement with it.
Shauntay: Simply put, she would not ban someone without first informing another member and once again, she was inform of the decision as it was in progress and had no voiced disagreement with it.
Myself: Obviously I can ban someone, but have I EVER banned or even punished someone unfairly in the history of sites that I have been admin or moderator on. If I were to ban merely ban anyone who ‘pissed me off’ I would’ve banned, Yosh, Kiyoshi, Satsuriku, Sly, Shauntay, Vito and Scott[several times over for the both of them], Iesu, You, Demon, Branden and Dyly…I presume there is a more intensive list but I think that serves my point. Of our main members the only one who I would not have banned in this hypothetical situation would be Josiah. In fact, it might interest you to know that I have stopped the banning of a few members INCLUDING Scott at some point or another during the last few months. However I will admit it was I who dropped the ban hammer on Scott in the end despite my hesitancy to ban anyone in the past.
Vito:Vito would not act as such without at least me knowing and approving of it in the end. In fact, his admin privileges were removed at one point because I did not trust his attitude regarding banning certain members.
Yosh: Yosh was the one dealing with the situation for the better part of the day and understood once I had finally decided to ban Scott as well as the reasons behind it.
Aki: Aki has done his best to remain fairly objective on these matters and was ignorant of the situation until after it occurred, although I believe he agreed with the decision after being informed.
Yourself: I think it’s safe to say you had no part in doing this giving your ignorance on the subject.
The Two SR Admin Accounts: Yosh, Josiah and myself are the only ones with access to these accounts, thus see above.

Misaki wrote:

From what I see, this happened.
Scott mentioned someone deleted his picture.
"I posted something about Condom use. It gets removed"
I haven't got the full story but does picture spamming count as "posted, deleted, posted, deleted, posted, edited out"? Because if so, whoever deleted the picture deleted evidence for potentially something else. If said picture was deleted, of course he would post it again because it was deleted. Serisouly, this is same stuff happened on Ultimate Shinobi. DO NOT. and I repeat DO NOT DELETE OTHERS POSTS OR COMMENTS.
This isn't me yelling this is me saying seriously guys. Don't delete stuff. I dont know who did but this is a serious issue and I feel as though whoever did should get banned for a week as well. US pulled the same shit on us. If its that serious of an issue then say "please dont post that again" or "please remove it" if he doesn't then you can pull an infraction thing or something, if its a scenario that requires one anyway.

Also, flame baiting. How did he flame bait?

I thought we were going to post stuff on here with evidence and discuss so everyone can see but i dont know anymore. So please someone explain. Pleeasee.

Once again you seem to be forming conclusion based on your lack of knowledge in the events that transpired. His posts were deleted, edited and removed because of their offensive and/or flamebaiting manner. It has been practice to lock,delete or edit offensive or ‘problem starting’ discussion topics/posts outside of moderation since the implementation of the infraction system [most of which has been handled by Yosh]. Scott’s posts were repeatedly removed with good reason and he was informed and yet he continued which led to the initial infraction points. It is clear why posts are edited/removed/deleted/locked and he was informed in some way of the reasons behind it, thus reposting said images only increased the infraction points.

Sly also had a post deleted last night because of it’s offensive nature yet he did not complain or bitch in the same manner Scott did.

I do believe that would be it, unless I need to result to stating my own opinions about Scott as both you and Vito did in your posts.

____________________________________________
God does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won\\\\\\\'t tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Infraction Discussion Forum   

Back to top Go down
 

Infraction Discussion Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives-