Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Document Dilemma  Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Document Dilemma  Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Document Dilemma  Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Document Dilemma  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Document Dilemma  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Document Dilemma  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Document Dilemma  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Document Dilemma  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Document Dilemma  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Document Dilemma  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Document Dilemma  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Document Dilemma  L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Document Dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:30 am

Quote :
Name: Document Dilema
Custom Or generic: Generic
Participants: Chuunin Team, Jounin, Jounin Group/Special Forces

Description: Some missing Nin have stolen important papers and travel documents, stamp with the official seals of the Kage, that in the wrong hands could be used to access highly secure locations. These must be recovered before they can fall in to the wrong hands. According to sources, the group is holed up in a cave on the borders of Rain and Grass biding their time till they find a suitable bidder. Retrieve the documents before they can be sold on, what happens to the Nin is of no importance.

Objective
Primary: Retrieve the lost documents at all costs before the fall into the wrong hands

Secondary: N/A

ETFC IC: 5 days OOC: 2 weeks

Apart from being tired in the morning as normal, Shihouin felt a vibrant burst of energy rush through every blood cell flowing in his veins. Spending sometime to himself contemplating on ninjutsu and chakra theorems, he had sought to develop a new ninjutsu for himself, or take another one with the Hokage's permission and further it with his own skill. Original techniques were hard to come up with, with no basis to create the foundation, an original technique was near impossible for him. The Sharingan had allowed him to copy jutsu, and from learning that way he had created his own. Instead of trying to come up with something new, he would stick to that tradition. It had always worked.

The sun itself had not yet awoken from it's own slumber yet the moon had sought rest near dawn. The black star-lit sky began to fade anew, to a light blue color which would welcome there rest of the day. Shihouin had prepared to leave early for the mission, as early as possible which would allow them travel time while the sun was up. He'd been partnered with a shinobi he knew nothing about, another Jounin of the village. Since he could not do ANBU missions for the rest of his life, he decided to take on a normal one, casting aside his mask and wearing all black from head to toe.

He was adorned in a black vest, which carried exposed tools on it, a long sleeve thick demin shit underneath, black pants tucked at his waist and black boots to protect his feet, closed toed ones at that. Normally he would wear his skull clad mask and black shades, but showing his identity would be better off in a type of mission where he was paired up with normal shinobi.

Only just arriving at the village checkpoint, he took a deep breath full of wet air, exhaling it through his lungs as his body warmed up to the morning cold. His ID and everything ran successfully and he lingered along the village gates outside of Konoha, waiting to get moving. With his hand tucked neatly in his pockets, he leaned up against the massive gates, waiting for the Jounin known as "The Laughing Trickster of the Hidden Leaf".
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 am

Yamazu made his way to the edge of the forest that surrounded the Village Hidden in the Leaves, stopping to peer through the branches of the tree he had settled in. He had only just got back from his last mission and had a day or so of rest and already the authorities where trying to get him out as swiftly as humanly possible. The Monkey Sage had no idea why. He was a hoot and a half to have around!

Besides, it was not like he actually lived inside the Village. Staying in a densely populated place like Konoha for too long made him feel cooped up, which in turn made him even more trouble to the authorities. Yamazu preferred living in the open, travelling on the long rolling road or simply being in the embrace of nature.

The sun had just begun to set and it would be many hours yet before his mission would start. Yamazu settled down into the curve of the branch on the tree he was in, taking the large scroll off his back and placing it on his stomach and closed his eyes, smiling peacefully when a nightbird began his song. Yes, being out in the open was a much better place to be.

---

The singing chirps of the birds was also the first thing that Yamazu heard when he came back to. Looking up into the sky, he saw that the moon was just starting to set behind the horizon, but the sun was still being a late riser. Standing from his wooden cradle and stretching his limbs, the Monkey Sage made his way the the great wall that surrounded the Village, replacing the big scroll at his back. When he reached the wall, he leapt up and sent chakra to his feet, gripping the brickwork. Strolling along in a sideways fashion, he came up the the gate.

Yamazu knew that he would be partnered with someone on this mission, but when he was being briefed some birds had begun formation flying and arrested his attention. As a result, he knew only that the man he was working with was a male shinobi of the same rank as he. Looking down at the gateway, there was still no-one there, so the Monkey Sage reckoned he was still somewhat early.

He did not have to wait for too long however, as moments later he saw someone at the gate's checkpoint. The man took a deep breath of the morning air before leaning on the wall almost directly below Yamazu. Smiling, the Monkey Sage released his grip on the wall and started to drop, falling headfirst towards the ground. At the last second, he let a burst of fuuton chakra flip him onto his feet, landing silently behind the man.

"Hey there friend!" Yamazu said cheerfully, waving a hand. "I'm guessing that you would be my partner for this mission, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Turning around as he spoke, Shihouin glanced at the fellow from head to toe. Oddly dressed as he was, the appearance near his chin and lower face made it much worse. Strong facial accents and hair which made him look wild, yet he seemed orderly and calm, yet too cheerful for Shihouin's taste. He didn't want to judge the man, he had already done that but he could not help but classify his appearance with the word eccentric. Who knows, maybe he had thought the same about Shihouin's own slithering, sinister tall, long appearance?

"Yep we're partners on this mission, so it's best for us to work together, and it's also best for us to get a move on." He eyed him from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet. "Your appearance leads me to believe you'll be very quick moving through the forsest am I not right? We should head out as quickly as possible and discuss our strengths and weaknesses as we move."

With no hesitation, he took to the forest fully aware that the Jounin would keep up with ease. Bending his legs at the knees, he pushed up in strong jump towards the highest tree he could spot. The accelerated speed pushed him towards east very quickly moving through the branches sightlessly and soundlessly thanks to his ANBU training. Being aware that the Jounin would more than likely be right behind him or next to him Shihouin spoke in a hushed voice, too accustomed to his stealth training. Normally it didn't matter how loud one spoke while moving so fast, but he had grown used to moving near enemies and speaking all the while.

"Of course I am one of the few Uchiha in the village. I specialize in ninjutsu and genjutsu, maybe weaponry or taijutsu soon to come. I am also skilled and proficient with several ninjutsu techniques as well as special illusionary techniques which complement supplementary-support type roles. I am good with elements, specifically Fire and Earth. I also contain ninjutsu adapted to stealth situations and due to ANBU training I can go unnoticed by most shinobi. Especially those trained by non-conventional methods. Yourself?"

As they continued to move through the forest Shihouin ran over each letter of the mission in detail in his head. They could engage the missing shinobi and deal with them and then take the documents or take them under their noses. Since both of them were not ANBU, Shihouin assumed dealing with them would be the best bet. Hopefully Yamazu specialized in skills which would allow him to take on other shinobi easily, and maybe then the mission could be a lot more simple.

Last edited by Shinshou on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoa i fucked up crown of head*)
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Now that the man had stopped leaning against the wall, Yamazu realized just how tall his partner was. He was head and shoulders above him, and everything about him seemed very business like. Dark clothes, dark hair and a face that held many dark things under it's surface. The Monkey Sage had met many people like this one. The one's who, during their time as shinobi, had encountered hardship and allowed it to taint their happiness until the only thing that mattered was the next mission. If Yamazu was any other man, he may have been intimidated. Of course, he was no student of the human mind. He doubted that he had guessed completely correctly.

Still, he could not help but feel like this job was going to have a lot of the fun taken out of it. He noticed that the man was giving him a hard look, probably coming to his own conclusions about the Monkey Sage. Then he took off into the forest, claiming that they should get a move on. With a shrug and a smile Yamazu followed, keeping up with his fellow Jounin. He listened as the man explained his strengths. An Uchiha, huh? They did tend to be a dour lot. The Monkey Sage guessed that his original opinion may have been correct. When he had finished, Yamazu started to speak.

"I get in close and hit things", he said with a high pitched, chattering laugh which was in complete contrast to his companion's whispered tones. "I have a bunch of jutsu for all types of situations, but I specialize in closer combat. When I'm with other shinobi, I'm often used as a distraction 'cause I can take on multiple people at a time without trouble. Also, I'm told I get a little carried away and make a lot of noise in combat. That may have something to do with it too", he concluded, a thoughtful look on his face.

As he spoke, Yamazu was jumping through the trees in a very wobbly way, as if he had drunk a bit too much sake. At times he would seem to slip and fall, but he always managed to catch another branch or land squarely on his feet. Several times he started using only his hands, giggling as he did so before flipping in mid air and back onto his feet. The moronic grin on his face was one of simple, child-like pleasure. The feeling of travelling again was wonderful, something that the Monkey Sage could never live without.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 am

Can you shut up??! He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, flinging his rage at the partner he was with. The giggling, the chattering noise, the cheery speak which was so high pitched and annoying. Speak normally! His frustration level rose quickly, but as soon as it was about to well up inside of him like a geyser, it deflated quickly and relaxed away like a wave pulling back to the sea. He was calm. There was no need to get mad. Just deal with him, the mission would be over as soon as possible and they coudl return to the village and never see each other again. He exhaled softly as if he was breathing normally, but a tiny bit longer.

Unlike his partner he respected the ability to be quiet. "All right then, you will lead the offensive effort of the mission. There should be no more than 4 or 5 missing nin. I assume all of them will be B Rank. I will support you with ninjutsu and genjutsu while you engage all of them. Since we don't know where the papers are I would like to make sure that you aim for a small area like the neck or the heart. We cannot sacrifice the documents by blowing them to bits if they are holding them on their person. I doubt they will. As you take them on I'll support you and search for the documents. Refrain from using some elemental ninjutsu of fire and lightning types that could burn or cause damage to the cave. The last thing we want is to burn or destroy the cave itself. This OK with you?"

Shihouin moved and spoke silently as they continued on through the dense floral foliage of the Fire Country. Hopefully things would go smoothly, they would more than likely have an issue with finding the cave, but the Sharingan would be a simple solution to that. Besides being ready for the mission, Shihouin had been itching to get back to the village as soon as possible to resume ninjutsu training. He had some objectives to complete and some new jutsu and other things to obtain. He planned on training with Ayame if she was available, hopefully they would have some fun again after this was over. Who knew? Maybe this Smokey guy could come and watch.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am

If Yamazu had noticed his companion's frustration, he gave no indication of it. He was too busy flinging himself through the trees and enjoying the journey. He listened to him outline the plan however, to which he nodded his agreement. Even against that many opponents of that level, Yamazu was more than capable of holding his own. It might be better to take one or two out quietly at first, but for the rest he could go as loud as he wanted. Indeed, if his partner was going to supporting and searching for the documents it would be best if he made as loud a noise as possible to keep their attention on him.

"Yes indeedy, that sounds like the best pl- SHIHOUIN UCHIHA!", Yamazu cried out, finally remember the man's name from the briefing. He laughed once more, glad to have that nagging feeling out of his head at last. "No need to worry about elements, mine are Wind and Earth. I haven't started training in my third yet", he continued, acting as if his outburst moments ago had never happened. "I'll keep the damage down to just physical attacks, maybe some minor supplementary ninjutsu if the occasion calls for them". Yamazu had doubts that he would have to use his Staff on the missing shinobi, but he had some hopes that he would have to. It had been some time since he had to resort to his signature weapon in a real combat situation and he missed the thrill he got by using it. Still, even if he only had to use his hands that would be fun enough.

Making their way closer to the general area the missing nin had last been seen, the Monkey Sage started thinking about what he was going to do when this mission was over and done with. He did not think that it would take that long and he had nothing important planned for his return. So what to do? Perhaps he could take on another long recon mission? He had thoroughly enjoyed the travelling and activity in the one he had recently come back from, so that might be the way to go for him. He nodded to himself, deciding. Yes, unless the Hokage himself had other plans for him, he would go back out on another long job. After that... who knew? Yamazu never liked planning too far ahead in life. Took the joy of living out of it. Looking around, Yamazu spoke up again.

"How long do you think it'll take to get there, Shihouin-san?", the Monkey Sage asked, scratching his ear.

Last edited by Blue-Eyed Devil on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

Spoiler:

He had to remain clam no matter the situatioin. It seemed that he was intent on being beligerant and loud, and continuing with his childish antics. Just ignore him, just keep your cool and within a day or two you'll never see his face. As he got louder with his tone, Shihouin simply ignore it, responding with a dull face pointed towards the objective of the mission. There was no need to get flustered, his partner would only make use of it and piss him off even more.

Unknowingly to them, their short conversation had lasted a bit longer than they would assume. Both of them being shinobi suited for speed, had allowed them to move faster than normal. Drawing closer to the country with every step, Shihouin and Yamazu would be their within a few hours or so. Shihouin decided to go the rest of the way in silence, preparing his focus towards his chakra system, and "flexing" his muscles for battle. A days travel or less was all it took to reach the borders and they would be there in no time if they keep their feet moving.

Just to make sure that Yamazu understood everything, Shihouin made sure he covered everything over with him once again. "All right, I'll support you with nin or genjutsu and search for the documents. When you see one of them freeze attack. I would appreciate it if you just killed them if they did stop moving, but I'm sure you have your special way of dealing with those types of situations. We should be arriving in a few hours. I'm sure this level of speed isn't at all tiring for you." Shihouin slowed down a slight bit, letting Yamazu in front of him. "Take lead and give me the command when to go. Since we're going to be fighting for the documents it's best that you take control of the mission for everything to run smoothly. I will read your taijutsu style with my Sharingan to find the best point of opening for an attack." From then on Shihouin took to silence and remained quiet. It was best that Yamazu was in control of the mission since they would be dealing with combat. A shadow clone was enough to scout the cave, especially since he had earth techniques adapted for stealth. All thanks to ANBU.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Spoiler:

When Shihouin did not reply to his question, instead looking straight forwards without even acknowledging his presence, Yamazu simply shrugged to himself and cackled once more when he had to jump through a tight knot of branches. t would appear that his first impression of the man had been correct. He did not seem to have any sense of fun at all! Or at least a sense of tolerance for other people's personalities. The Monkey Sage hoped that Shihouin would not try and lecture him about his outlook. The last thing Yamazu wanted was some stressed out workaholic trying to make him as tense and miserable as himself.

His partner had begun talking again, running over the plan once more. Yamazu was only partly listening. He already knew his part, he was not so stupid that he would forget so quickly. He did not reply, but gave Shihouin a big smile when he told him to take the lead. With another whoop, Yamazu propelled himself faster, enjoying the wind on his face. Despite his partner's attitude, it would be interesting to see the infamous Sharin-whatchamacallit at work. It was supposed to be a very powerful thing.

---

Sooner than he expected, the Monkey Sage noticed the subtle changes in the forest around him. To anyone else, these small details would have gone unnoticed. But Yamazu had been living in the Forests around Konoha for decades and could tell that they had crossed a border at some point. He turned to his companion. "Shihouin" was all he said, alerting his partner to the news by jerking his head at the surrounding terrain. His voice, while still in it's normal high-pitch, was much softer than before now that they had entered new territory.

"Now to find the cave the thieves have taken shelter in, yes?", Yamazu asked. He assumed that Shihouin had already taken steps to find the location of the missing nin, but if not then he himself had ways to help speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Document Dilemma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma    Document Dilemma  Empty

Back to top Go down

Document Dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top