Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] Empty
PostSubject: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Shihouin continued to let the thought of justice jump around in his head. This sense of justice made little sense to him entirely due to most of his emotions and morals being shut down due to training and things of the like. He had been turned into a machine shaped to gain power and become stronger. Though, Yamazu began to pick away at these assumptions with his own morals. His won personality began to rub off on Shihouin, due to his lack of contact with people with actual minds that could think for their own. Even though he had displayed his old personality with his friends and showed anger at the Hokage, during his time in ANBU he was nothing more than a puppet. He did whatever he was told, whenever he was told, this is why emotions and morals were so much better left at home.

Yet this justice took hold to Shihouin more than normal. He confused it with the word legal mentally, but the way Yamazu explained it, he explained so that it made much more personal sense. Justice, justice had been more apart of Shihouin than he originally knew about. These traits and applications of justice, they were all similar to the reasons he wanted to obtain power. Luckily for him he had been tortured by the Hokage, so he could experience the worthlessness of being under someone, and being vulnerable to someone else.

He had it figured out. "So justice is the affirmation of my power!" Maybe Yamazu would confuse it for something else, but Shihouin quickly explained. "I did something "wrong" and I killed that nurse, for that I am assuming in order to get justice for my actions I was tortured. I get it." He continued on. "See in ANBU we are taught things, you are Jounin you should know, that killing is the best way to do things sometimes. But how can the robber know what its like to be the victim if the bank owner shoots him?" He tried to make an analogy. "So by killing we get rid of justice huh? You only know you are going to die the second before it happens. In ANBU we assume that that feeling of not being able to do anything is 'justice'. But it's not. It's shorter than the time it takes to breath. So, justice is the reason to grow strong and continue to gain power. To force the wrong doers to admit what they have done and to live with the pain. Justice is the affirmation of power, the power to bring those to justice and the control of the power to keep power itself from swallowing you." Shihouin understood somewhat now. "Thank you."

Such a tremendous change. With only a small amount of logic thrown at Shihouin, he was able to undergo a change that might make him a better shinobi. The sense of justice had now been instilled in him. Of course he wasn't totally saved though, but he at least understood why justice must be used to maintain order. He had more questions to ask Yamazu about it, but for now he would take the knowledge that Yamazu had given him and keep it forever.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Yamazu digested what Shihouin had replied with, what his partner had taken from his words. The Monkey Sage was not entirely sure that Shihouin had grasped the whole point of what he had said, but something seemed to have taken hold, perhaps planted the seeds to make this person a better man, a better shinobi. There was still a fixation on power there, but maybe Yamazu had steered him away from taking power for power's sake. That was a hollow path, similar to the one his old team-mate had walked and he ended up with nothing but a four by four cell to think upon and regret the things he had done.

But justice was only the beginning, Yamazu knew. After justice was delivered one could not just walk away and leave what had happened behind. It would follow you around for eternity, take hold of your dreams and haunt your thoughts otherwise. You had to make peace with the wrong that had been done, accept that even after justice the act could not be reversed and take comfort that those responsible now had the chance to think on their act and regret them, for only then could they begin to make amends.

What Shihouin said bordered on the path of vengeance, but only just. After all, justice and vengeance were simply opposite sides of a paper thin coin. Perhaps after today, Shihouin would grow and learn to spare the life not so that they could only suffer, but so that they could change for the better too. One had to respect a persons view of right and wrong, even if it lead to combat. Only those that knew what they did was wrong yet continued to act so again and again were beyond redemption, for they did not want to change. Knowing that any other words at this point would likely just ruin Shihouin's chance to think on things, Yamazu merely offered his big smile and a returned nod to his thanks as they came closer and closer to home.

Eventually though, Yamazu spoke up, hoping to pass time to the gates a little faster. "I hope that you keep my words in mind. I was taught by wise men, so you know this stuff is good. Perhaps, when we next have a free moment, we could meet up and spar? It would be interesting to see the power of that Sharingan in a real fight", the Monkey Sage asked with a laugh as he back-flipped his way through some of the thicker tangle of branches.
Back to top Go down
Annie
Annie
D-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 am

Justice is the affirmation of power, the power to bring those to justice and the control of the power to keep power itself from swallowing you.

Shihouin began to think about sparring with such a person. He had seen a bti of his skill and he wondered how would he fare against Yamazu's taijutsu style. He'd rather not find out about it now, and save a spar with him for later. Shihouin's eyes had been set kindly on someone else who he had been wanting to fight. Even though he felt rude for doing so he had to respond. "Maybe later, it would be niec to spar with you, maybe I could learn a lot. However there is training that I need to complete. Right now I have not met any of my goals besides completing a mission." He grew silent once more as they continued through the forest.

After a while the village walls began to appear. Shihouin felt a welcoming feeling of home from seeing the two large gates a warmness which he always carried. It was good being back home. Most of the village was still dressed in a thin white viel of snow which covered the tops of the buildings. Smoke stacks of white puff leaked out of chimneys and the burning smell of wood creaked around the village. Winter time. After a few hours of traveling they had arrived at the village gates. Shihouin swung low from his branch, gripping it as he made a low swing towards the village entrance. In a soft landing he bent his legs and landed on the clear path, a small ring of dust coming from his wake.

Removing the documents and his identifcation from his pocket, he walked over to the checkpoint and passed through the first round of security. There were a few guard ANBU around, specifically waiting for the success or failure of the mission. He handed the papers over quickly as they secured them from him. Opening the manilla folder by breaking the piece of tape, they confirmed the documents with careful eyes and nodded in pleasure. Mission successful. He finished walking through the check point and made his way towards home.

OOC: bad post i know
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am

OOC: It's cool, mine isn't too great either lol

IC:
Yamazu was unsurprised at his companion's reply. He was a jounin too and they were being kept very busy of late. He could somehow feel something in the air, a trace of unease that interrupted the birdsong, a sniff of unrest that tainted the calming breeze. Or maybe it was just him the Monkey Sage thought with an internal chuckle. He shrugged at Shihouin's answer and with a laugh replied "Until then I guess, Shihouin-san!".

The great walls of Konoha were beginning to appear and Yamazu could see the same look of rest on Shihouin's face that reflected in his own heart at their return to home. As he always said, not even travelling could beat the feeling of coming home. When his companion swung low on a branch and made his way to the gates, Yamazu did not follow him. Instead, he split off further into the woodland, towards the winter treehouse he had built for the snowy days. He lived in the outdoors after all and it would not do for him to catch a cold.

Of course, after reaching his seasonal home he found that it was in a rather bad state of repair. He had neither the tools nor the time to fix up the place, since the sun was starting to make it's downward slope into the horizon. With a sigh and a shrug, Yamazu made his way back towards the gates. It would appear that he would have to be cooped up inside the walls after all. A shame. Although, he would probably have quite some fun with the authorities when he was there. The Monkey Sage was, after all, a hoot and a half!

With that thought, the odd shinobi began to travel back to the gates, a smile and a laugh on his lips.

Mission End
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]   Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Document Dilemma [Mission Con't 2]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top