Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Thirsting. (PRIVATE) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Thirsting. (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:10 am

[image]
I'M A DEADLY DELIGHT
YOU'LL MELT AT MY SIGHT

In all of the dirty sand, if one were to look a second longer, they would see all the small shimmering bits of gold. Not actual gold, mind you- the color gold. The rich and delightful color of gold. If one were to look off in the distance a second longer, they would also see a figure steadily approaching them. That figure was Suzumi Uchiha. She had never been in the Land of Wind, let alone the Village Hidden in the Sand. She assumed it would be hot, but boy had she underestimated her current surrounding’s climate. Oh, but don’t get her wrong. Suzumi loved the warmth-- heat was a friend. However, given the amount of walking she had done and the time spent under the land’s radiating sun, the travelling kunoichi had acquired the need for a stop to freshen up. More specifically, the kunoichi was in need of a good beverage and something else that she wouldn’t be too readily open to admit; attention. She hadn’t seen anyone for awhile, now. Suzumi had been travelling alone. The longer her isolation continued, the more it unraveled into an obsession that would simply not leave her be. It was like a monster that progressively ate away at her. “Gold can be a tacky color.” the monster spoke up. Suzumi furrowed her eyebrows slightly, but did not cease movement towards Sungakure no Sato. “You just have to use it right. It’s a lovely color.” she replied to her monster. For a second, their was silence and it worried the kunoichi that her company was ignoring her. “If you find it so lovely, why don’t you wear it?” the monster finally replied in a calm and reasonable manner. “Because I’m mostly wearing black, of course. That doesn’t match with gold. Gold best compliments red and orange.” was the answer, as if Suzumi was suddenly a teacher or sensei. “Well, why don’t you wear red and orange?” the monster was quick to respond. An faint obnoxious tone could be heard ringing within it’s voice. The travelling kunoichi pushed back some of her turquoise and teal bangs whilst heaving an impatient sigh. “Because I don’t have any clothing in those colors. I haven’t gotten the chance to acquire any clothing of those colors. Okay?” she explained- voice slightly escalating and movement speeding up. Her pigtails even began to sway back and forth a bit more noticeably. A moment of silence ensued before the monster thought of a retort. It was a rather clever one the monster felt inclined to point out. “Well, no wonder you’re burning up so easily! Sure, you’re wearing a bikini top and shorts, but they’re all black! Why would you even decide to wear black before visiting a desert? Just look! I see those small, faint, little slivers of sweat running down you- don’t think I don’t, cause I do!” the monster continued nitpicking at her. “Are you stupid or just deaf?! These are the only clothing I currently have, you annoying little insect! You babble on as if you’re an eight year old! Who do you think you are talking to me like that!?” her voice escalated once more, shouting at her monster and going from speed walking to storming about. “Who am I?! Well, I’m not a Daddy’s girl, Miss Carry My Dead Dad’s Konoha Headband Around! Might wanna take that off before you they see it!” the monster aimed to hurt. She had certainly succeeded. However, no matter how determined she was to hurt Suzumi’s feelings, she wasn’t going to let her screw up too much. With her final words, the monster grew silent and vanished. The kunoichi bit down on her lower lip. Seething, she reluctantly removed her father’s headband and safely placed it within her sash. She was among other people now. She approached the guards of Sunagakure- breath at a somewhat unsteady state. They stared after her, perhaps maybe even a bit too long. “ID?” one questioned her. Suzumi was quiet for a moment with a dazed look upon her face. “What?” she questioned back. “Your identification? By orders of the Wind Daimyo, we need to see some form of ID.” the other guard spoke up. “Uh.. I don’t have really have one..” she trailed off. They gave her a skeptical look. The young woman did not like that. “Look, I’m new to travelling..” she started with a lie. She had travelled plenty, usually her destinations were just much minor countries with much minor security. “I’ve been walking around for probably hours and let me just say, I’m dying of thirst. I guess that’s what happens when you’re too paranoid about travelling alone and bring along weapons instead of water and food. Gimme an hour and I'll leave, I swear. If I don’t, you can come hunt me down and kick me out yourself.” she finished with an incredibly convincing tired sigh. In her defense, it wasn’t all act. Then, just like before, their was a moment of silence. Did she ever mention how much she hated whenever she said something and it was responded with a still quietness? “Alright. One hour. Any trouble and you just might wind up with a personal chit chat with the Wind Daimyo.” he answered with a serious aura about him. One of Suzumi’s eyes twitched in the slightest. She knew their was people more powerful than her-- she respected them. However, that didn’t mean she didn’t like when they were used as a threat. Didn’t they know she was to be a goddess?! None the less, a small smile graced her face. “Thank you.” and with that, she was inside the village’s walls. The kunoichi had gone this far, she was sure she could keep it up. “I belong here, I belong here, I belong here..” she murmured to herself. Suzumi was firmly convinced that if she were to act as if she belonged in Sunagakure, then she would appear much more natural and the odds of someone recognizing her would be oh so very slim. After all, during her days as the Mistress of Malice, her past challengers had all known her as a vicious black haired beauty-- which was something she was currently not. She was a vicious turquoise haired beauty. Things would be alright. Walking into the nearest restaurant-- (or maybe it had been a bar? She hadn’t been paying attention.)-- the woman ordered a drink. Upon receiving her tall glass of water, Suzumi began chugging it down without another moment’s waist. Boy, was it refreshing.

Template © Lauren (Cyanide Candy)

Last edited by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥ on Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:51 am

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Iran_desert_maranjab_1
That was an-interesting two nights before. To travel from motel room, to strip club to gathering those for the creation of an organization wasn’t the typical waking up in the morning and going to a nine to five job. He supposed that was what he liked about his entire job. Being a free agent jack-of-all-trades black market dealer (He had a longer title before he shorten it down to this. The original title was free-agent and advertising the imposing forces of neutrality who is the jack of all trade black market dealer. His one associate, Rai, thought that the title was a bit of a mouthful so Yuushu shorten it down), he didn’t have to worry about maintaining a orderly structure that most, if not all villages went by. Instead, he could be as disorganized and unpredictable as possible. With a personality that Yuushu had, he prefers unpredictability than orderly production.

Michio, or whoever his name was Yuushu couldn’t determine, had decided to split during that one night they were together. Leon, a legitimate insane person for sure, had also decided to split up but each one of them decided that it would be best to find nin that held to no country. Fine, Yuushu agreed to that. It follows a tiny bit of planning but hey, gotta have some structure if you want to ensure a bit of chaos. He didn’t know who Leon and Michio would find. Whether they did have someone in mind or whether they did tell Yuushu and he couldn’t remember he could really care less. For two days, he was considering options left and right deciding on who would be susceptible and quite honestly useful for the Days of the Week. He had smiled when he became Mr. Saturday. He always liked Saturday. Even when he was still a slave to the system of Konoha, he couldn’t wait till Saturday cause those were the days where he spent his days and nights in the houses of his fellow peers and danced the dance of celebration. Good lord those days were the shit. Now that he was free from it, he experiences it all the time and when Saturday comes, he would be dancing the dance of celebration.

Yuushu had reached into Wind Country only a few hours ago. It had been blazing hot for a day or so just with the shift in terrain but now the air had cooled and it was filled with a soft smell of wed sand and rain. He had stopped running to rest his legs for a bit and decided to walk cautiously on the sand. His eyes scanned the minute area of the sand. He was looking for something and that said something was vitally important to him.

He was chanting to himself, chanting in a sing-song voice “And the sand will blow away the door, the door to the underground. The underground holds gold and gems and gems that’ll lead you safe and sound-“ He wondered how long it’s been since he’s sang that song. It was an old song his mother use to sing when she little and she sung it to him when she was just a little ole toddler. He remembers, vaguely, the stories his mother told him. How underneath the sand in wind country, their lies tunnels that circumvents throughout the entire countryside. The shinobi of old, Yuushu theorized, probably created it as a passage way for citizens to escape with ongoing wars between neighboring countries and the village so happen to be under siege. Not only that but also use of desert tactics. Yuushu had theorized the old tactics that the Sungakurans used for travelling artillery, travelling for scouts and infantry. Now it was rarely used less you were a black market dealer. Yuushu was your atypical black market dealer who knew the roundabouts of said tunnels.

Yuushu continued chanting. The heat was coming back into the air and it didn’t surprise Yuushu entirely seeing that Wind Country weather was more changing than any crazy woman Yuushu had met. “The skies turned black, the sand turned red, the men turned to dust. And when the savvy war was gone, the vultures were summon till dusk-“ he had travelled up a sand mound, his legs sinking in with each step has get got higher and higher. When he reached the top, he got on one knee and sank one hand down into the sand. His hand began to search deep into the sand; he had his tongue tasting the air and one eye closed as he squirmed into the sand. “Come…on…you…son….of……a….bi-“his hand touched something metallic. His eyes rose with a ‘eureka’ on his face. His fingers felt a latch, his middle finger pulling up at it then his index and ring finger then his thumb and pinky. He grabbed it began to pull. The sand began to rise as Yuushu began to pull up on the door. The door had pulled up a great deal of sand putting Yuushu in waist deep of hot and cold sand. He grabbed at the door pulling himself out. He brushed himself as he stood between the door posts. He looked to see if there were any lights. If there was, he would have to be cautious. Maybe shinobi of the sand had reactivated the use of these tunnels. It had been a year since he’s been to Sunagakure. He leaned one hear into the darkness and only heard silence. So far, so good. He went down three stairs and reached out to closer the door. He was now encased in darkness.

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Sewer

He didn’t have a hand on the railing. He instead pulled out a lighter he had in his pocket. He always carried a lighter just in case one of his clientele or associates smoke and they just so happen not to have a lighter. You never knew when you were going to need it. This was just one of those situations. His thumb flicked on the flint and there was a small hissing noise that came with the lighter. It immediately brightens the path of the stairwell. He smiled “Let’s go”

He was lucky that no one had found these tunnels. He was more so disappointed than relieved. Disappointed because it makes it more the better in challenging himself once in awhile with some type of edge travelling to a almost dying village. It was one of those feelings you get that comes and goes like a chocolate craving. Yuushu was disappointed that he couldn’t get to eat that said chocolate. It would’ve been tasty. He had travelled down the path following the appropriate path towards Sunagakure. He did, for a moment and only for a moment, get lost when he saw that there was one path that split apart. If he would’ve turned left, he would’ve went a path that would take him two hours to reach to Sunagakure rather than one hour. He was glad he took the right.

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) 6a00d83454428269e201157190bd07970b-800wi

The path was straight for the most part. The path did seem as if it was making slight turns to the left and to the right Yuushu dismissed it as the lack of light and it being slightly disorientating after awhile. He had stopped a bit to stretch his neck and to stretch his arm before making back on track towards Sunagakure.

He understood that he made it when heard the soft dripping of water. Water? Why was there water? He then put two and two together adding up that the reason there was hearing the sound of water dripping was because he was now underneath the sewer system of the village. He took a deep whiff. He let out a sound of surprise disgust “Holy shit!” he said. Shit he was right about but it was nothing holy about it. He had stepped off from the path that was rocky and hollow to something that man-made, made of metal and mortar. He glanced down seeing a moist path that curved around to a ladder. In front of Yuushu was a drawn path where the sewage leading into another part of the corridors. The muddy liquid was moving downward into a vent that disappeared. Yuushu could hear the hard crashing of water as it mixed in with other water from other places around the village. Yuushu walked up to the ladder and climbed up to where there was a metal covering. He pushed up at with as much caution as a man holding a baby. He made sure he lifted it up so that it wouldn’t slide on the ground making noise as it slid.

Yuushu set aside the manhole cover on the side. His head peaks up to see if he was anywhere in sight. Again, his luck was quite high today. He saw that he was between two houses. He kept his head low but his eyes scanned at the houses slowly. He saw that the two houses had no windows to look at the sewer hole that was open. He could relax now. Yuushu put his hands on the alleyway ground and lifts himself up. He slid the cover back on its placeholder and stood up. He slowly crept out of the alleyway. At this point he knew no one would notice him. He was fairly old in the game of sneaking in with the crowd. He adjusted his trench coat. He lifted up his armpits to smell him. Still fresh.

“Good lord it’s hot in this bitch” he just notice the intense heat that bore down on him. He took off his trench coat. His half naked body felt the rays of the sun shoot at them with more ferocity but at least he was cooler now than he was just a moment ago. He rested his trench coat over his shoulder.

Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Dante_by_FetalNIGHTMARE

“Now then. The first place to go in a place where shady transactions are made is probably a-“ his head tilted up at the sign that said “Bar” in big Courier lettering. He grinned “Now that’s what I call convenience!” Yuushu outstretched his arms out unaware of how much a presence he was making. Some passerby looked at Yuushu as he had his arms outstretched and moving towards the bar.

He opened the door but of course his hand was carrying his trench coat and his other hand was preoccupied with his pocket. The only thing left was his foot. He did force the door open and The door had a bell attached to the entrance and when the door itself hit the bell, it shot off the holder it was on and onto a person who was asleep. It hit the man straight in the forehead. This woke him up instantly and he was, of course any one would be especially a man who was three hundred pounds of solid muscle, furious. The bartender, the few people who were inside had all looked at Yuushu as he came in. Could you not stare at a very handsome individual who almost kicked down the door with one foot and made an entrance with his foot? All but one woman at the table who seemed to be drinking something with gusto

“Got damn I’m thirsty as hell” Yuushu let out his tongue heaving out one large heave. He walks to the bartender unaware of the woman he was standing by “Yo tender? Mind if a man was served up some water to a parched man like myself?” he made a gesture with his hand tipping it to his mouth.

“That depends-“ he looked at the door that was falling off the hinges

Yuushu looked over “Oh right-that…” he makes a quick glance at the door that was hanging off the hinges and shrugged casually as if he had just didn't push in his table “My bad. I’ll pay for it or hell, I’ll fix it. Just do you mind if a man have some water before fixing something like that?”

The bartender lowered his head and walks towards the back entrance of the place. If Yuushu would had known he had left the premise to call the authorities, a normal person with that type of intuition would’ve left. Yuushu is an abnormal man. He saw him disappear but Yuushu yelled back “And hold the lemon man!”

He sets his trench coat on a stool and leans his own back on the counter. He felt the cold metal press up on his warm back which felt relaxing to him. He had rested his elbows on the counter as well and leaned back to view a turquoise colored woman sitting there with a bit of relief. Whoa, Yuushu’s thoughts had rushed into him seeing the woman was quite, to his astonishment, beautiful. Hell, beautiful didn’t cut it for him. She was God damn demonically fine. He envisioned those old cartoons where a man sees a fine woman and she walks past the man entire head turns into a wolf where he goes on and howls like a wolf.

“Ma’am. I would say that you are a woman that had fallen from the sky and is an angel on earth but I would be lying to myself and you. You ma’am, are a goddess. Did it hurt when you made heaven because it seemed like it did."

If Yuushu had realized that it was Suzumi Uchiha, former Konoha resident and infamous genjutsu user of Konoha, he probably would’ve-no, he wouldn’t had stopped. He was always one to like woman, women of high beauty and such. However, if he had known that she was one of those people who BELIEVED she was a goddess, Yuushu would’ve most definitely stopped right there.

“A woman like yourself ain’t being treated with higher respect. All they got you was a glass of water?” He wouldn’t give her time to speak, he waved his hand as to say to her “don’t let another word come from your pretty mouth’ he leans off against the table and yells out “What the hell is wrong with you people?!? You don’t see a goddess showing up like this every day you know!”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

[image]
I'M A DEADLY DELIGHT
YOU'LL MELT AT MY SIGHT

Suzumi had ignored the sudden commotion whilst drinking her water. She was far too thirsty and too important to look. However, she could certainly hear of the commotion and she had to admit, it ever so slightly piqued her interest. Someone had certainly made quite the dramatic entrance. She finished her drink and placed it down-- a soft 'clank' type noise emitting from it as she did so. Only a single drop of water remained at the bottom of the glass. The water had truly been refreshing. She touched her rosey lips with the back of her left hand, drying them somewhat. Her cyan colored eyes then gazed over to the mentioned commotion from before with mild curiosity. He stood alluringly against the counter and-- well, Suzumi had to admit, he was devastingly handsome. Oh yes, he was quite the looker. In fact, he was easily the best looking man within the room. Their was none equal to him. The kunoichi turned herself ever so slightly to face him, legs crossed with one elbow resting atop the counter. The words were building up from within her and she was just about to speak, yet she was beaten to the chase. It surprised her when he was one to actually speak first. She wasn't one to complain, though. Boy, did he have a mouth full to say, too. It started off resembling a pick up line she had just so happened to be familiar with, but the man surprised her once more with his special and delightful little twist on the end. A light amount of blush dusted over her cheeks and that wasn't a frequent reaction that usually graced upon the young woman's face for those to see. He wasn't like the other's. He had chose very specific words, or rather, a single specific word and it had certainly gained her attention. A.. Goddess. A Goddess! Suzumi's eyes twinkled with a mixture of amusement and joy. This man obviously didn't know what he had just gotten himself into-- the poor unfortunate soul. He was feeding the ego of a maniac. A dangerous, womanly, maniac. Oh, but he didn't stop. He didn't even give her room to speak. He just continued on. Who was she to make him stop? So, she remained seated and silent-- soaking up all of the delicious attention she was receiving. She felt like a vampire with a deadly craving and she was most definitely fond of her victim. Talk about a break for refreshment! The corners of her lips curled into a grin and the gleam in her cyan colored eyes practically threatened to blind someone. For the first time in awhile, a small series of giggles left the kunoichi. Most perhaps would have been giggling for different reasons, like the clicheness of it all or the cheesy remarks, but Suzumi was giggling out of pure happiness. Oh, who was she kidding? She was as giddy as a school girl with a silly crush or an over fanatic fan getting to touch their idol. People within the building turned and looked at the scene-- some annoyed and some confused. "At last.. A man who understands me! I don't come across that everyday, you know?" she finally spoke up as her girlish giggles began to fade off. One would assume she was simply playing along given her overall playful nature she was currently radiating off of her-- giggles, grinning, and all. She was, on the contrary, quite serious. The kunoichi firmly believed she was to be a goddess. She had stated she was a goddess as of recent to some individuals, because after all, if she were to be one, why not talk about it now? Suzumi was nearly getting a high off of the fact that someone had finally seen it in her-- a rush! How delusional was this naive woman, you may ask? Very much so. In fact, 'very much so' probably wasn't even a good enough way to describe it. The swooned Uchiha leaned a bit closer into the exuberant male's direction, determined to make him her company for longer or at least until she had to leave Sunagakure no Sato. "Well then, won't you fulfill a goddess's need for company? Allow me to steal you away, at least, just for this evening. It becomes terribly lonely travelling with no companion." she spoke for just him to hear, unable to hide the almost childishly amount of excitement laced in her voice. "Tell me about yourself. I'm sure an.. Eccentric man like yourself would have more than enough to share." she encouraged the man while her left hand sneaked a feel of one of the man's arms-- a simple, friendly, little touch.

Last edited by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥ on Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Let’s not forget the man in the corner who had sat in through all of this commotion. He was the one that kindly hit on the forehead with the bell that woke him up from his slumber. He was in a deep sleep, resting from the day before, resting from what he had done yesterday as the ‘perfect day’. Chances of ever getting the perfect day were rare in these parts of the countryside and to dream it again was something he prefer doing. It took him out of the reality of things and into the fantasy that made the pain of this world seem so miniscule and far off.

He had dreamt that he and his small dog had woken up early in the morning. His dog was a small terrier, grey fur mixing between some white splotches that are placed around its body. Russell, that was the dog’s name, had licked his cheek in waking him. He let out a small giggle, something that a six foot eight 300 pound man of more than enough solid muscle to put body builders to shame rarely do. He lifted him up with one hand; he had sat up off the bed moving the covers as he did so. Russell let out a happy bark, wagging his tail back and forth, waiting for his master as a dog’s loyalty was unlike any other creature, even from humans.

The dream went on from the time he had woken up yesterday to where he was in his kitchen fixing himself a nice bowl of rice with curry chicken and sprouted beans he had mixed in. For Russell, he fed him some small ground chuck that he had got from the store. Russell ate it with the gusto of a hungry soldier just first finding the first meal of the day. It was one of the best meals of the day. The man had bit down onto the rest, tasting the mixture of spices from the curry chicken and the crunch of the beans then the sudden pain that course through his head.

He opened his eyes and realized that he wasn’t in his kitchen anymore with his small dog now; he was at the bar as of late, falling asleep because he was tired after all. He rubbed his forehead immediately drawing back out of surprise of the tenderness that his forehead expressed. He looked at his fingers. His index and his middle had drops of blood on it. He looked to see who had caused it, who would have the audacity to hit him with-what the hell did hit him? He looked down at the booth he was sitting in. The dim light gave a small illumination to a small brass bell that had little dots of red on it. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that the red dots were blood, his blood of all things. He wrapped the small bell in his hand and slowly began to crush it as his hand was wrapping it into a fist. “You son of a filthy whore-“he said in such a soft manner that he could almost sworn he didn’t even say it. His eyes had sniped in knives over to the only person who would have the balls to do that and it was the shirtless man who was standing next to a blue haired (He apologizes, the correct word is Turquoise) woman who seemed to be infatuated with the young man. His eyes did a full scan of the entire place looking at the patrons that were more confused and nervous than agitated by the man. He did what any person who just got hit in the head with a bell would naturally do.

Yuushu had caught her eye. More than that, he had her hooked into him now. He didn’t know what he said other than calling her a goddess but whatever he did it did give her that infatuated look. As he spoke, she was giggling. She was giggling as a schoolgirl in middle school hearing a dirty joke and it wasn’t even insulting but rather hilarious. Yuushu cocked back a smile hearing her say "At last……A man who understands me! I don't come across that every day, you know?" Hell yeah he understood her. He had a PhD in swagger, bachelors in unpredictability and a minors in women’s studies. We can only imagine what insanity Yuushu had gotten himself into. Can we feel bad for a guy who just called a megalomaniac a goddess? No. That’s definitely impossible now at this point. Yuushu was far too deep for anyone to give him sympathy now and now we really shouldn’t worry about that. We should wonder what that guy over there who crushed that bell is going to perform in this entire act.

"Well then, won't you fulfill a goddess's need for company? Allow me to steal you away, at least, just for this evening. It becomes terribly lonely travelling with no companion….Tell me about yourself. I'm sure an. Eccentric man like yourself would have more than enough to share." She was alone? Yuushu had a hard thing imagining that. It wasn’t as though hard to think no one was brave to walk up to her and say what he just said without getting slapped. She was intimidating if you didn’t play your cards right. The black bikini top and the black shorts (Wasn’t she hot in that?) revealed some much imagination to a man’s eyes that it was vibrant. Not like the vibrancy of the woman in that strip club he was in where imagination was out of the picture and subtlety was shot out of the water but it was the way her aura stood vibrant

That’s a nickname of mine. Mr. Eccentric. I see we got this same wavelength going on ya know?” her left hand had touched his skin, friendly and only that at the moment. He wondered what else he could push. He moved back some hair that was in his field of vision “Surprising if you may know that I have a line of work that isn’t-well normal by the means of society standards.” He reached into the slits of his pants and pulled out a card. It was one of the few cards he had and he rarely pulls it out “My name is Ikkou, Yuushu. Jack-of-all-trades at your service.” He set it so she could grab it and when she did he continued “I do many things, things that you could call good or evil. Happy or sad, orderly or-“he smiled wanly before he said “Chaotic”

He leaned in closer to her ear, whispering something that he only wanted her to hear. He didn’t want anyone else to know what he had planned on telling her. He might as well tell one person while he was here, it couldn’t hurt. Did he think of the consequences that maybe she wasn’t a person who wanted to hear what he had to say and perhaps would tell someone about it. Well, he was her company for now. He might as well enjoy what he had at the moment “ Today I’m offering something along the lines that is chaotic. Something that a goddess like you may enjoy” He didn’t understand he said goddess again, it didn’t feel like it was him speaking it but it did feel-oddly, natural to say. He felt as if he was trying to seduce her, lure her in as if he was a lover. “Can you imagine the potential of causing much destruction to the world and possibly causing a new society to rise out of the ashes? To destroy and create, ya know?” He leaned in closer, feeling her arm touch his “Can you imagine what-“His sudden abruptness was caused by someone grabbing the back of his neck. He had tightened up from the cold touch but couldn’t resist back as someone had lifted up.

The man from the before had his grip around him. He leaned to his ear “Why the hell did you throw that bell at me?” his words were gritted together speaking through his teeth. “

“Whoa man, way to cockblock somebody. Didn’t anyone tell you not to get in the way between a man of high swagger and a beautiful woman? It’s kinda the code to things.”

“You busted into the bar, made the bartender leave, your disrupting the flow of this bar and you threw a BELL AT ME!” his grip in Yuushu’s neck tighten but Yuushu didn’t wince to it. He only had a smile on his face

“Listen, douchebag was it? I didn’t get your name. I’mma have to ask you to put me down. I don’t want to break anything else and I don’t want to pay any for other damages. So if you could-“ but again he his sudden abruptness was now met with his head drove into the counter. His head crashed into it, ramming deep into the wooden counter where it split into two. The man unrivaled strength had split in half the counter that was about four feet in length. Yuushu’s body went limp-for the moment.

The man hocked spit on Yuushu’s back and wiped his lips from the dribble “Asshole” he said and went walking back to his table. The people in the bar did clap for a moment, maybe one or two but when they viewed the man’s angry face, they were reluctant to continue on and just stopped. He heard the rustling of someone just so happen to get up from that. The man turned around and saw Yuushu get up from the ground.

You know-“Yuushu grunted “This isn’t the first time someone rammed my head into a fucking bar counter. This is more along the line of eleventh time now.” He removed his head so carefully that the wooden wouldn’t cut him and shook off the rest of the splintered wood that was in his head. He cracked his head side to side. There it was, that smile he had one. “I hope you don’t mind me doing this but-“ Yuushu had rushed forward, faster than what most people could see. He was a blur when he reached up to the man who was still dumbfounded at how this man had survived that without really hurting himself. Yuushu fist was already cocked back and like the snake to an unsuspecting person, his fist had rammed into the side of his face. He hooked his fist around feeling the man’s hard chin but the man felt a concrete fist. The man was lifted off from his feet and in an instant went soaring through the wall and out of the bar where he bounced once, twice, three times before laying on his stomach with his ass up to the sky. His mind was seeing stars, spirals, circles, different colors that he couldn’t even comprehend before he went into unconsciousness.

The people in the bar instantly scrambled out of the bar to avoid the person who had punched the bruiser out through the wall and out of the bar. They were, more or less not wanting to get attacked by this deranged man. Like he wanted to beat their asses. It was all fine and good until someone got mad. He wasn’t one to start a fight but he was the one to end it.

Yuushu turned to the blue haired woman. His eyes travelled to her eyes as well. They were the color of cyan, a favorite of his mother which he smiled for that “I think it might be a good time for us to leave”

The crowd of people that left the bar had only cause attention for the guards of wind country. A few were standing outside of the bar that was actually ready to see who this bartender had accused of causing mischief to his bar. They were in no mood to handle another bar fight again. That’s all the guards been getting recently, many of which were from the villagers during late night arrivals from the mines. The big problems rarely come nowadays.

There were at least twelve of them waiting outside. There was originally two that came but of course when guards had nothing else better to do they usually follow the pack where there might be trouble. One of them stopped to see the giant man on his face with his bum up to the sky. He scratched his head “What the hell?” he turned and his mouth did drop off seeing a man size hole out of the bar “What the hell!!?!?”

The twelve guards had their swords out. It looked to be too much of an overreaction but they didn’t know what the hell had caused a big man like that to be unconscious like that. They were preparing themselves for the worse “Surround the area!” one of the guards said and they did get into a half circle formation each one of them surrounding the entrance of the bar where they were four feet apart from each other.

Yuushu heard the commotion outside. He looked over at the hole and saw the men assembling in a small formation. He slapped his face “This is worse time to cause attention” well no shit sherlock. “We definitely need to get out of here. You got any plans miss-uhh, I never quite got your name.”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:53 am

[image]
I'M A DEADLY DELIGHT
YOU'LL MELT AT MY SIGHT

Normal? Suzumi couldn't say she had ever gotten a taste of society's standards. She knew of them, and she had to admit- if some of the things she knew is what society considered 'normal' then she was surely not having any of it. After all, anyone that read a good bit of mythology or folklore would know that goddesses and gods did not have a normal life. The kunoichi grabbed the card with fascination. "Jack of All Trades.." she echoed his words in an innocent murmur to herself. Her eyes quickly scanned the card and then went back to focusing upon Yuushu. She couldn't really say she had ever met a 'Jack of All Trades' before. The charming man then leaned closer like she had done before, only much closer as his whispers tickled her ear. The faint blush still remained on her face. It wasn't sweet nothings and it wasn't promiscuous proposals, but in Suzumi's opinion, it was just as good. So, she remained silent and let him continue his not so normal offer-- adventurous details included. Her imagination played upon his words. Destruction brought the ashes a new society would rise out of. For a brief moment, it made her think of her past. In a sense, she had been destroyed as a child. It was only then that she had risen back up, more powerful than ever. It was the very reason she was the woman she was today and just look how well she had turned out! She was to be a goddess! Yes, Suzumi understood this concept and what Yuushu was speaking of. She was quite keen on the idea. After all, what better way was their to get fame and reputation? And just like that, the imagination and initimate moment of discussing chaos between the two was brought to a temporary end by a rather-- well, pissed off individual. Effortlessly, he grabbed Yuushu and his neck. Even in his position, her current company seemed to radiate the same confident attitude with a dashing smile to match. She thought to intervene. However, that was only a thought and she did not put it into action. He did say he was a Jack of All Trades. Surely, he had a trick up his sleeve. Suzumi rose her eyebrows, awaiting in silence. Suddenly, and quite startlingly, Yuushu's head was sent slamming down into the counter. She immediately jumped off her seat with a hand on the hilt of The Black Mamba-- her favorite katana. The man that had been hit with a bell then spit upon Yuushu's back. The kunoichi sneered in disgust and found herself immensely hating the stranger. After all, he was screwing up her good time and a good time she hadn't had in awhile-- she felt inclined to point that out. She was all on board to abuse the man, but certain reminders that lurked in the back of her head kept her from doing so. She hated feeling as if she couldn't get away with what she was wanting to do. Not because she feared she wouldn't be able to take on the man, but because of those ever so pesky guards. Hearing the stray sound of what she swore was clapping, she whipped a mean glare at the audience within the Bar-- the amazingly amount of gleam quickly turning into icy daggers. And just like that, a grunt could then be heard. She whipped her attention back over at the broken counter. Yuushu had risen. At an alarming speed, he had rushed to the man from before and gave one powerful swing with his fist. The stranger had been lifted off his feet and sent flying towards a wall, no-- through a wall and out the bar! Suzumi's mouth parted open slightly, but no words came out. Yuushu was an interesting man, indeed. Naturally, all the humans within the Bar then scattered like cockroaches, some even nearly tripping over themselves to exit the building. The only exception was the Uchiha and the Jack of All Trades. He looked at her and smiled. “I think it might be a good time for us to leave." was what he said. As if someone had took one of her bikini straps, pulled it back, then released to snap against her bare back-- it hit her. To think the anxious kunoichi had just been thinking of how to avoid them by not attacking the man. What a silly thought that had been, because they were to certainly arrive now. She rolled her eyes and dropped her shoulders in an annoyed fashion as if she were a teenager dealing with parents that wouldn't leave her alone. Despite the moody aura that was currently rolling off her like some sort of biohazard, she responded to Yuushu-- the eccentric man-- with a fresh friendly smirk. After all, he had an offer she desired and yearned to accept. "Uchiha. Uchiha, Suzumi." she spoke quickly, but clear for enough him to catch. "Now, let's get the hell out of here! We can go out the back. Gotta be more than one way out of this damn city, right, Yuushu?" and with that, she turned her back on the Jack of All Trades and speedily retracted to the back door-- her right hand still gripping over her katana's hilt, just in case. "Let's move fast." she insisted before kicking the door open and barging out of the Bar. Like any typical bar, the back entrance led her in between an empty but gritty looking ally.

Last edited by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥ on Thu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:20 am

“Uchiha. Uchiha, Suzumi” she said. And in the moment Yuushu came to a realization as to who she was. It wasn’t a sudden flood of memory like a quick kiss to a lips or a kick to the balls from an unsuspecting little kid but it came in slowly, bit by bit. He could only add in one part of scene to another, putting the piece to the puzzle by how far back he remembered this particular Uchiha. He couldn’t put more into it seeing the messy situation that he was in. "Now, let's get the hell out of here! We can go out the back. Gotta be more than one way out of this damn city, right, Yuushu?" she went over to the back door. Yuushu ran over to his coat. He gave it a quick roundabout look and walked over to the back where he was brushing the splinter wood off his coat. "Let's move fast” her foot drove into the door opening it up without much resistance. Now this was a woman he can dig. Fast action, quick thinking, not afraid of kicking down a damn door. Can a man ask for anything else?

“Hell, I’m going to enjoy this!” He looked to the left and there at the end of the alleyway of the bar was a the open space where he knew the guards were positioned. He could risk it, maybe even get himself a little blood on his hands for the fuck of it. If he was alone he would certainly had taken that option. With a woman like Suzumi around, he would think the best option would be to stay hidden for as long as possible. If she had taken the option he was thinking, she probably wouldn’t had kicked through the back door of the bar. She was playing it safe at the moment and hell playing it safe was something he could dig for the moment.

He looked to his left and saw that it was a dead end. He looked on the ground. There was a manhole cover that would lead back into the sewers. Oh how lady luck was smiling on them now. He could make love to her if he had the chance. He motions her over to the manhole. He put a finger to his lips. His fingers edges into the slits of the manhole. He would have to do this carefully. If anyone heard him do this, he would certainly be followed by the guards outside. If they were as dumb as they look, they would probably stay out there for a minute or so before charging in. If they saw the damage that was made with that hole, maybe a minute or so longer. If they were bold, they would be in the bar by now and realize that the two people who were left inside had taken the back entrance. Yuushu already made more plans with the former than the latter.

When his hands got a grip of the manhole, he slowly began lifting it up off the holder It made a slight metallic sound. It seemed so loud to Yuushu, it made him turn back to see if anyone had noticed. Besides Suzumi standing behind him, there was no one else in the viewing of this alley. When he had hold of it, he lifted it up and set it aside. He looks down and sees the ladder leading down into it. He let Suzumi go first seeing that he wanted to carefully put the manhole cover back on before they descended into the sewers and then into the tunnels. “After you” he smiled watching her squirm into the hole. He didn’t know why but a woman who looked like Suzumi dressed in the fashion of a bikini top and shorts and would now be traversing in the tunnels. Its one thing you don’t see every day. An easy in and out. Talk about your first day of recruitment. When Suzumi had descended into the darkness, Yuushu grabbed the cover with one hand holding it as if holding a platter full of food. He began descending down the ladder and when the cover hit the holding it made a clink sound.

The darkness had faded away and it was slight brightness in the sewers. Both Suzumi and Yuushu were standing on a mildly soaked concrete flooring. It had the rancid smell of sewer water, both grey and brown but Yuushu didn’t notice it. It wasn’t the first time he had to go through sewers like that and he knew it wouldn’t be the last time. Yuushu looked to his right. That wasn’t the way he came. If he went that way he would be further in Suna. He came from his left “This way” he insisted. “There are tunnels that lead to the outside only a couple of miles ahead.”

They walked down the path towards their right. He looked around up at the ceiling, thinking if this was the right path to the tunnel he came from. He couldn’t exactly remember, not like he was trying to get themselves lost. Granted, he was alone with her. He was young and she was young and she did have those looks. It just wasn’t a great time to say anything romantic. But like he predicted, there was the gate that was separating the brown water with the grey. He looked over on the other side where the water in the middle separated the other path. He jumped over and he so would Suzumi. There was a gated down that was locked from the inside and he would need someone to go on the other side to unlock it.

Fuck that. He aimed a foot in the middle of the door and drove it in. The door had come off the hinges and went onto the ladder where it lean up against. He walked over the bottom half of the door and onto the path where the large hole to the tunnels would lead “Awesome. Let’s get ourselves into that damnable thing

He had assisted her up into the large tunnel. He knew she could do it and she knew he could do it but it was out of the respect of the matter. Yuushu explained the small story on how these tunnels were used by the old Sunagakure villagers during times of war and how now it’s been overlapped with the sewer system as time went on “I can imagine the people who built the sewer system had plans on using the tunnels again but they didn’t get around to it” he shrugged casually with the small flame that emits from the lighter “Now us black market dealers use it sometimes when we want to get into the villages unwanted. Sometimes through smuggling, other times we just don’t want to deal with the Wind Daimyo authority. Ever since that defeat at the ninth shinobi war, they’ve been in shambles so security is more or less dependable.

“But you and I come from the same village. I didn’t recognize you with the hair change and all. I’ve heard of you though, Uchiha Suzumi was the one woman who was crazy enough to get into fights just to get paid. The last reports I read about you was that you left after you-“he didn’t continue on. He had a feeling that it would certainly make her uncomfortable if not bring up some past resentment “Anyway. ANBU was going to go after you. They aren’t too keen with Uchiha running around with the type of powers they possess. They all freaked the fuck out when an Uchiha goes missing and Fire country shits their pants.

“But around the same time you left, I had done some major damage to Konoha at the time, causing some major tension between Fire Country and Earth Country and they were focusing more of their shit onto me. Granted, they had no idea it was me but they were searching for my head that’s for sure”

He chuckled out. Most people would’ve done so humorlessly but Yuushu was genuine as if he heard a very good joke “I was suppose to tell you about myself. I only told you that I’m a jack-of-all-trades guy and nothing else. But you-“ he stopped walking and turned around looking into her eyes. Again, the color of her cyan eyes mesmerized him to look at and if he looked at them long enough, he could lose himself in. He wanted to and in that moment he did. But it was only for that moment. There was a moment where Yuushu wanted to whisper that devil like whisper in her ear. “Well I told you about an offer that seems quite hard to refuse. An offer that is worthwhile that it can shift the balance in people. It creeps them the hell out because they want that balance.”

He cackled at that “Want? No, they need it. Without that balance, when shit hits the fan they can try to reassure themselves that everything is all right but when it don’t, it puts them in a state of anarchy. They just sit their dwindling their thumbs hoping someone will come and rescue them from the chaos, from the disorder, from the madness” He taps his head one finger at a time “It’s make them go crazy; everything shatters and the only people standing are those who wanted it to happen”

“You-” his voice became even more persuasive, smooth. It wasn’t the rough, young and cocky voice he had before. There was trace amounts of that cocky young man in there but it was overlapping with another voice “You are one who was born out of chaos. So was I. Both of us understand that this world needs a bit of a change. They treated us both like we were just weapons. You are a Uchiha, they call your bloodline cursed and vengeful. Me? Well, I’m just good at what I do and so was my father. Granted, my father was a fucking asshole but he was also good at what he did too”

His regular voice came back “Point being this. I want to create chaos in the world and I need someone who understands that. You, Suzumi-san, understand that more than most people I have come across. Maybe it was that divine intervention that allowed me to cross paths with you or maybe it was just good ole lady luck. Either way, you’re the only person who I can see as a partner”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm

[image]
I'M A DEADLY DELIGHT
YOU'LL MELT AT MY SIGHT

When right and left did not suffice as escape options, it became apparent they would either need to go down or up. The former direction was the chosen one. Suzumi was motioned over to the manhole, awaiting beside Yuushu in a slight anxious state. He gripped it's edges firmly but with a sense of caution. The man was obviously attempting to be quiet as possible. Suzumi had no problems with this. As he lifted it up, a metallic sound emitted. She winced at the seemingly unholy sound and searched the area quickly for other signs of human activity within the immediate area. It was just her and Yuushu. Now, it was time to go down the hole. “After you.” she was addressed. Grabbing onto the dirty and rather rustic ladder, the kunoichi squirmed herself down into the hole until her feet landed themselves onto the mildly soaked concrete flooring. She took a step away from the ladder and let out a more relaxed breath. With a small clink noise, Yuushu dropped down within the sewers beside Suzumi. Their wasn't an exactly pleasant smell within the air-- the kunoichi's nose gave a little twitch. No, it certainly wasn't pleasant. It was just something that would have to be dealt with and ignored. Her attention shifted over to her current companion. “This way.” he spoke up after a moment of silence. “There are tunnels that lead to the outside only a couple of miles ahead.” and Suzumi was convinced the man knew what he was doing. "Alright, then." she stated with a single nod. The two shinobi began walking towards the right. While her gaze did wander around in an observing manner of the sewers she was currently in, filled with curiosity, they always seemed to manage refocusing upon Yuushu. Naturally, she also mimicked his certain actions, such as jumping over things and switching paths. However, she let the man deal with ramming the door off it's hinges to himself. Today was just not a good day to be a door. Or to be in Yuushu or Suzumi's way, as a matter of fact. The kunoichi stared at the large hole. With a seemingly light hearted attitude about her current companion, “Awesome. Let’s get ourselves into that damnable thing." he spoke. "Delightful. More things to squirm into." she replied with a slight smirk, jokingly. He then assisted her into the tunnel and the travelling continued. Silence was avoided with a small little history lesson of the tunnel. It wasn't particularly exciting by any means, but Suzumi couldn't really say she minded all that much. "I see." she stated briefly just to let Yuushu know she was pay attention. And just like that, the conversation suddenly took a much more interesting topic to speak of. If she were a dog, her ears would have perked up and twitched excitedly. But she wasn't a dog. If anything, she was probably more of a cat, but that was a conversation topic that would probably never be discussed and so thinking any more about it was a waste of time. She listened to him speak of her. “But you and I come from the same village. I didn’t recognize you with the hair change and all. I’ve heard of you though, Uchiha Suzumi was the one woman who was crazy enough to get into fights just to get paid. The last reports I read about you was that you left after you-“ and he cut short. Yes, she had indeed left Konohgakure no Sato upon slaying her mother and uncle. While it was her moment of victory, it reminded her of the hell she was forced to go through in order to achieve said victory. Yuushu was a smart man to not mention it. “Anyway. ANBU was going to go after you. They aren’t too keen with Uchiha running around with the type of powers they possess. They all freaked the fuck out when an Uchiha goes missing and Fire country shits their pants." he carried on. She let out a soft cackle, loud enough to surely be heard by Yuushu, but quiet enough to allow him to continue speaking-- it just pleased her so much that the Land of Fire realized her potential for devastating results with her clan's power. Suddenly, he brought himself to a stop. Like a game of 'Simon Says', she did the very same. For a moment it was silent. The two simply exchanged stares. What was the purpose for? Though that was a thought that entered her mind, she didn't object nor looked away. Not that she had needed to for the silence and staring was short lived. The kunoichi watched her current company's movements as he spoke-- the way his voice altered, his cackle, and his gestures. He was quite the expressive individual even when he wasn't being too overly eccentric. Yes, she had indeed been born out of chaos. And yes, the Uchiha were looked upon as cursed individuals who at some point thirsted for vengeance-- Suzumi knew she had, at least. “Point being this. I want to create chaos in the world and I need someone who understands that. You, Suzumi-san, understand that more than most people I have come across. Maybe it was that divine intervention that allowed me to cross paths with you or maybe it was just good ole lady luck. Either way, you’re the only person who I can see as a partner." and with that last statement, a moment of brief silence fell between the two. He believed the world needed to change-- she believed the same. He was a man of power-- she was a woman of power. He had been a bad boy and caused trouble-- she had been a bad girl and caused trouble. Suzumi would be daft not to accept a partnership with the man. After all, a partnership would prevent time spent alone and we all knew being alone was simply unacceptable for the kunoichi. Somewhere, deep inside her, the monster raged. The monster only went unheard by Suzumi. "Your offer is too tempting for my own good. I don't think I have the capability to say no." she flashed a smile at the man whilst taking a step closer. "From now on, consider me your partner. The pleasure is mine, Yuushu-san." she firmly grabbed onto one of the man's free hand. "And the sooner we're out of the tunnels, the sooner are real adventures can begin." the smile upon her face grew wider.

Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:54 am

An opportunity she accepts just as quickly as she followed him through the sewers and through the tunnels. With her hand grasping onto his, he was sure that lady luck was kissing his cheek softly with this one. He smiled, showing a bit of teeth. It had a dull gleam, the orange and red of the flames didn’t reflect off well but it was well enough that Suzumi could see. He raised her hand up to his lips and pressed a soft kiss of his own the back of her head. The kiss was cold yet the heat from his breathe contradicted it.

“The adventure had begun the moment you decided you wanted in on this party.”

Both of them continued down the path but it wasn’t a silent one. Yuushu began explaining to Suzumi about the organization that was formed only two days prior. “It was a random encounter really. The preverbal “shit hit the fan” was a definite that day” He began on how he woke up from his motel room, travelled around before setting in at a strip club “Yes” he said without a hint of remorse “I went into a strip club. Only because it looked pretty neat from the outside. Looked like an awesome party to start” He gave her small detail outlook of how the smell of hashish was more foul then the smell of alcohol in that bar that he damaged. He didn’t put in the part on how there was one woman that particularly caught his eye, the brunette hair cougar that had that shine of lust in her eye. He hadn’t known Suzumi for that long but he did get that radiant feeling he got when he met Michio, something that was just off about him was the same feeling he got with her.

Michio was the guy who set this all up. More so, he was not-well right in his head” he had a finger rotating in a circle beside his head motioning that he was insane. And why not? He wasn’t going to hide everything from her with this. She was in on it too and hell he might as well let it all loose while they were still in the tunnel. He mentioned Leon, posed as Poseidon at the time, the killing of a hunter nin group and burning down of said strip club

“It was a wacky night, I’ll tell you” both of them were now walking up the stairs. Just a few hundred meters up was a slit of light that could only be caused by something that is closed. “We had a few names to call it. The gods of the new world, the flames of Rah-“he tapped his chin with a contemplated look on his face “Something else-“ he scratched the middle of his scalp” “Can’t say I honestly remember. Probably because that monkey of a man made it hard to concentrate with some of his-well, his needless words of ‘wisdom’” he bend two of his finger when he said wisdom to show his sarcasm in the matter.

“Well, we decided to come to a conclusion to be the Days of the Week. Something simple. I wondered what would be an awesome day for me to pick so I picked Saturday. Michio was Thursday, kinda boring but whatever and Monkey Spiderman-Leon I think was his name-is Mr. Wednesday”. They had reached the top of the stairs. Yuushu had grabbed the handle of the door but then pulled away. He took a step down and pushed kicked between the middle. The doors gave way opening up to the desert sky. Yuushu puts an arm over his eyes dimming the brightness to his eyes. He had been so used to the dim lights of the lighter that his eyes tear up when he walked out of the tunnel.

“Watch your step” he said as slid down the dune down to level ground

Yuushu eyes followed the blueness of the sky like a sailor examining the rough sea. His eyes then trailed over to the direction he would have to go next which was Konohagakure.

This made him curse to himself. He raised his hand to his face where it then caressed the smooth outline of his chin. If he had a goatee there he would be pulling on it for sure. “I have to find more members and return to Konohagakure.” The word Konohagakure would definitely put an image in her head “But I would need to leave you just this once in order to do this.”

He was a bit hesitant to do so. After all, he had that itching feeling about her-condition in the mind. So far this entire group was comprised of insane and definitely chaotic people. Yuushu was intelligent enough to know that chaotic people don’t have to be insane per se. Yuushu was a bit of a chaotic person in regards to be a person who didn’t like structure and didn’t like to bound by rules. People like Michio and Leon and, although assuming he was guessing Suzumi were the type of people that were an instant magnet to other chaos. Chaos is attracted to itself, regardless of what kind of chaos it entails, as long as there is no structure, no solid box to follow and no lines drawn, chaotic people can work together. What made Yuushu curious was the fact that this large majority of people would mostly be insane while he would be the sane person. That was a scary thought and it didn’t reassure him that he did join this group. He would have to put this carefully.

“There is a small apartment complex in Amegakure no sato. I’m sure you’ve been to the village?” he followed with “Down by the river there is a port where there are about twelve docks. These docks lead straight down the fish market. Once you reach the end of it, you’ll see a shift in architecture. You’ll notice seeing that the buildings will be a lot more vibrant than the dull fish district. To your left you’ll turn and down you’ll see a apartment that is run by no one. You’ll see someone there at the desk. That isn’t the manager. That’s just some guy who is getting paid by me. Give him the key and you’ll be able to go to the VIP room of this floor. Make yourself at home while we assemble the group. I have to meet up with Mr. Thursday and Mr. Wednesday”

He realized then that he never gave Suzumi a day of a week title. “Hmmm” he tapped his foot on the ground having that contemplative look again only more exaggerated with his lips. He looked at her but not just look at her in a physical, attractive damn-you-look-good kind of way. He was past that point-to an extent. His eyes did wander down to her curves and her chest but that was just out of habit. “You look like a Friday. Like a legitimate Ms. Friday. You just have that-what’s the word I’m looking for-that feel to you. Like the type of person who you could go out with on a Friday night.” He snapped his finger and points “All right. Settling with Ms. Friday then?”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

[image]
I'M A DEADLY DELIGHT
YOU'LL MELT AT MY SIGHT

Obviously, this newly assembled partnership was something to celebrate. Both individuals had found something they had been looking for. Despite the lack of light within the the tunnel, Yuushu's returning smile did not go unnoticed by Suzumi. This made her all the more pleased with the situation. As she went to release her grip on her partner's hand, she found herself doing the exact opposite-- the back of her hand raised to be kissed by her partner. It felt cool and yet, the cooling sensation was overlapped with the warmth of Yuushu's breath. Her cheeks promptly stung with heat as a faint blush from before dusted over them. She was feeling oh so very adored which she most certainly enjoyed. After all, Suzumi was always one for the attention. The moment was then ended as both refocused on their main goal, getting out of the tunnel. Thankfully, the conversation continued on a much more interesting note-- the organization or more specifically, how it had begun. They met.. At a strip club? It seemed like a rather odd place to unite, but hey, she didn't really care one way or another. The kunoichi had never visited a strip club. Brothels were a different story, however. She had visited them various times in search for her wretched mother when she had been a young girl. The memory brought an unsettling sensation in her stomach. Suzumi grimaced and quickly attempted to push the memory as far away as possible before it could leech onto her mind and make her think of only that. The attempt succeeded as she heard in on this 'Michio' fellow- he had started this all and was, as Yuushu implied, quite the loony. Hearing of Michio and Leon (or rather 'Poseidon'), the kunoichi felt that she could safely say she was more sane than them. She also believed she could safely say that Yuushu was more sane than them. She nodded in agreement with herself. The two eventually reached stairs as the conversation progressed. A chuckle left the Uchiha at the mentioning of Poseid- er, Leon's words of wisdom. The sarcasm was just right. "Aha.. Nicknames." she spoke quietly, mostly to herself, but Yuushu probably could have heard. Before she could put any much of a word in concerning the nickname ordeal, they reached the top of the stairs. True to fashion, her partner rammed the door down. Suzumi was instantly flooded with light- glorious warming light. Her skin even felt that much hotter. She rubbed her cyan colored eyes with hopes that she would adjust to the desert's brightness soon. Yuushu, of course, had a similar reaction. “Watch your step.” her partner warned before he then slid down the dune. She quickly but cautiously followed him to level ground. After that, the kunoichi simply stood there whilst letting out a calming deep breath. Their was silence. She gazed over at Yuushu albeit squinting somewhat, curious to see if she would be able to perceive what he may have been thinking. He looked at the sky and all it's blue. His hand raised to his chin, caressing it's outline in a thoughtful manner. The man was an interesting specimen to watch. It was like he was an animated piece of art. “I have to find more members and return to Konohagakure... But I would need to leave you just this once in order to do this.” he suddenly spoke. She hated being alone. She hated being left. It brought out a side of her that was dramatically different- desperate and hopeless. Her heart beat accelerated quite erratically, so much, it made her chest ache. Her palms had a tingling sensation radiating to each finger and she began to feel light headed. This was not good. Calm down, calm down, calm down. She told herself that within the depths of her mind. Suzumi took in a deep breath and let it out, but even she could hear how ragged it sounded. "You're going to crack." the monster whispered in a tauntingly manner. The Uchiha cursed herself. She had practiced to control herself when situations like this arose. Yet, here she was, struggling to make her weakness- her phobia go unnoticed. This could not be allowed. Fearing her voice would fail her and crack if she were to attempt to speak before she brought herself to a more tranquil state, Suzumi nodded at her partner. "Mhm." the approving (oh how that was a lie) and understanding sound came out. The kunoichi was to go to Amegakure no Sato. Yes, her partner was right. She had indeed already visited Amegakure no Sato before. However, given the way Yuushu went on with directions, she would have a more homely place to settle upon arrival. Their was no room for argument or persuasion. Mr. Saturday had to do what he had to do. This was for the organization she was now in. She had to accept that she would be alone on her way over to Amegakure and probably continue to be alone while in the apartment for an indefinite amount of time, but goddammit she fucking hated that fact. A thoughtful type sound effect trailed in the air. Suzumi felt Yuushu's eyes scanning her. Did he see the little symptoms? Did he hear that ragged deep breath of her's that was let out? She pushed some of her hair back. “You look like a Friday. Like a legitimate Ms. Friday. You just have that-what’s the word I’m looking for-that feel to you. Like the type of person who you could go out with on a Friday night... All right. Settling with Ms. Friday then?” he said having snapped his finger and pointed at her. The Uchiha cleared her throat. "Kin'yōbi... Friday... I like it." she smiled and then looked over at the direction that would lead her to Amegakure no Sato. "I'll be seeing you within the next few days or so, I imagine. Goodbye, Yuushu-san." she reluctantly dismissed him as if he needed her 'goodbye' before he could leave. Not that he did, of course. It was just in Suzumi's nature. With that, she began to take a few steps away from the man and towards Amegakure no Sato. "Ha. Some partner. So, where did we leave off of? Ah, yes.. Why did you decide on the color black, again? That doesn't go well with gold." the monster spoke up as if it were a joke that had been around for years. Her laugh was even genuine. The Uchiha seethed.

Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:58 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirsting. (PRIVATE)   Thirsting. (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thirsting. (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top