Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private Empty
PostSubject: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Vigorous:
Character's with this trait are in excellent physical shape. They are generally slightly stronger, heal faster and are rarely ill. (Enhances physical traits)

1.An Athlete: You're still a tad bit shabby on some stuff but your still well condition and are still stronger than most shionbi around. Your wounds still take a bit of time to heal and your sometimes sick but you are beginning to shapen your body (C-rank shinobi and below)

-Skilled Learner
1. The Practicioner: a student who has determination. You are starting into the world of the shinobi and seeing that the one way to get stronger is by practice, you put that into your mental philosophy and decide that it's time for you start up on some things. Your practices are a bit infrequent, your muscles need time to rest because you're just learning

2. The Undeterred: You have practiced so much you have developed a routine. This routine allows you to adapt with your muscles, so you're less fatigue than with most. Your chakra is starting to become balance and because of that, you have 25% less word req when training jutsu

3. The Formidable:You have practiced so freaking much its not funny. You have complete understanding of how to not overcompensate with how much your body does and when it gets sore, you're able to recover a bit faster. Your chakra is also very controlled as well and with that 50% word count decrease for training.
~~~

Hana yawned as she walked towards the forest of death. At the gate a man stood in a small booth. He looked the girl up and down. "Do you have permission to be in here? You're too young to be playing in here kiddo." Hana gave him a slight glare. She wished she looked older. Sure she was still fifteen but she wanted to be so much older. She was special jonin ranked now but still didn't get any respect. Respect she wanted came with age.

"I got special permission from the Hokage himself. I'm also supposed to train with a jonin instructor today. So if you'll let me through I'll be on my way to meet her. Her name is supposed to be Izumi I think." The man blinked and quickly opened the gate. He gave her a curious look.

"Not my fault if you get killed in there kiddo. As for the Hokage, I know he's been giving you special treatment but you're still just a kid. He should be doing his job instead of training kiddo's. I witnessed all the things he's done. He should be trying to gain everyone's trust and working hard to be respectful. Not messing around with little girls. That's your sensei's job."

Hana glared at the man and walked straight passed him. She didn't care what he had to say. She greatly respected Shihouin. The man at the gate was just talking out of his ass. He knew she couldn't and probably wouldn't do anything about what he had to say. So he could mouth off to her if he wanted. She wasn't going to stay and listen to it.

She walked far into the forest. She trusted this Izumi person to come find her. For now she would decide to do some of her own training. Hana began running around. She ran back and forth at least twenty times to wear herself out but to also gain more muscle in her legs. She had so much she wanted to do. There were so many people she wanted to train with. She didn't know how to make time for everything. She needed to rank up and learn as much as she could to get stronger and be able to fight off any intruders.

Hana thought back to what Shihouin had told her earlier that day. She'd been called into his office. He'd basically told her a good friend of his was going to train her today. He wanted her to train with different people and to learn as many styles and jutsu as possible. She'd gain more experience this way. Hana liked the way this was going. She was sure this woman could help her get stronger.

After her speed training Hana decided to take a quick bath to get all the sweat of her body. She went in search of a river. Luckily she brought a change in clothes. The young woman was glad that her training was halfway through. She couldn't wait to go back and train with Mitsu. Mostly because those Kaguya techniques would come in handy. She hoped when she came back from this training that she would impress him.

She found a stream and stripped down. The clear water cooled her hot and sweaty skin. She sighed in relief. It felt really nice. Though she as naked so she couldn't stay to enjoy it as much as she wanted. She quickly washed up and got dressed in come clean clothes. She then got to work. She began doing some jutsu. First she did her water whip. She began using it and practicing with it more than ever. She made it cut leaves in half, grab them, slap, trees, etc. It was a long proces that drained a bit of chakra but she was getting more skilled. She continued her practice for twenty minutes before getting a drink and taking a break. She wiped the sweat off her brow and took a swig of her canteen that she had brought with her. She then stood back up and began to train again. She went to the water and began to practice her underwater breathing technique. She remembered learning both of these with a friend of hers. She was brooding about Konoha Koga when she waded into the water. She practiced long an hard for an hour before taking another break.

She'd arrived an hour early. Izumi would surely be there soon. Now Hana would regain her chakra before training more with Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm

'Izumi.......Izumi......Izumi, where are you?.....Izumi?........IZUMI!'

Her eyes shot open from surprise. A look of panic crossed her face as her heartbeat pumped faster than normal. She placed a hand over her chest and gripped the black shirtless top as she let out a deep sigh. Small beads of sweat lined her forehead and one slipped down across her brow and hit the white pillow beneath her head. When had she fell asleep?

Tilting her head to the digital clock across the room, she saw the red neon numbers glow 9am. It was a rather late awakening, her typical time being around 6 in the morning. An off morning it was. What was even more odd was that she even fell asleep in her typical attire. Again, when did she fall asleep?

'Izumi...

Oh, that's right, the whisper. She thought she heard someone whispering to her before shouting out her name. It was that which awakened her. No one was in the room though.

"Just a dream Izumi...don't worry about it" she said, wiping the sweat off her forehead with her black glove. The material absorbed it rather quickly. Upon dropping her hand back to the bed Izumi soon stood and walked across the room. She would grab a new pair of clothes and head to the shower. After that she would frolic around town in search of any potential dangers before meeting up with Shi's student, Hana. It was about that time that Izumi would finally get to meet and face this student. She had heard about her around town and from Shi. Now it was time for Izumi to test her out.

'Izumi... said the whisper once more.

Izumi looked around but once again, nothing.

"Strange..."

She walked off to the shower with her attire folded over her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the time came Izumi headed to the Forest of Death. She had plenty of time to kill for she wasn't scheduled to meet up with Hana for about an hour. However it was unnatural for Izumi to arrive to places late so she would be there early. Seeing as how it was a fight she would even be there a half hour early.

When Izumi arrived at the training grounds she landed at the entrance with a graceful leap. The rain was still pouring and thus she was wearing a black clock. When would they have a dry spell? Never? From thunderstorm to rain, Konoha was drenched. Luckily it wasn't pouring but fairly steady and very quiet.

"Who might you be?" a masculine voice asked.

Izumi just barely looked up from the ground, the hood of the cloak reaveling her light gray eyes and apathetic expression marked across her face.

"Oh, I see. Greetings Lady Izumi, the kid you're here to meet is inside. Says she's waiting on you to train her."

Izumi began walking forward the moment he said 'greetings'. She walked up and once he was finishing the message she spoke up. Her tone was soft and calm, just audible above the quiet rain that painted the ground with its droppings.

"You know, this kid you speak of is a Special Jounin."

The man looked up with surprise as he watched Izumi walk away. His mouth nearly dropped before he shook his head and rubbed it. He was that astonished to hear those words spill out of Izumi's mouth. But no matter, that wasn't important. What was is the fight which was about to get under way. It wouldn't be long at all before Izumi stood before Hana. In fact it was only maybe a few minutes after Izumi lightly leaped from tree to tree. When she arrived she leaped down from above and landed lightly in the grass below. She was rather graceful and light on her feet when she landed, the movement hopefully catching Hana's eyes as she had.

Standing back up, seeing as how her knees bent forward when she landed, Izumi peered up at Hana to hopefully confirm she had her attention. Whether she did now or not, she would after she spoke. Unless the girl happened to be deaf.

"Hana Kuroda" Izumi's voice said with confidence and power, just audible enough to speak over the rain and draw in Hana's attention had she not already. Izumi knew it was her. Even if she didn't she typically spoke with a mark of confidence anyway. Now if she could just add that to her movements during battle.

Izumi removed her black hood to reveal her face. Her light grey eyes peering straight into Hana's.

"Izumi Takeshi, we were scheduled to meet."

Izumi pondered how the Sp Jounin would respond. Her eyes ready to study every movement, expression, everything.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Hana had been sitting in the grass when the older woman leaped down by her. Hana's big blue's met the woman's grey ones. This must be the Izumi woman. She was quite pretty. She wasn't as big as Ayame. While Ayame was gold this woman was silver. Well more like her aura seemed silver. Ayame's aura seemed gold. Wait, why was she comparing the two?

Hana stood up and wiped her clothes free of any grass or dirt that had soiled her. She untied her messy hair, combed it with her fingers, and retied it better. She then listened as the older woman opened her mouth and spoke. The woman was very confident. Hana liked that about her. Though Hana preferred people who were more open. Perhaps she could lighten her up?

Hana smiled widely. "Well no need for lame introductions or anything. I'm pretty tired of that lately. I'm glad I get to train with you. You came in highly recommended by Shi-sensei. You must really be something," she told the older woman. She pushed a stray hair that she had missed back behind her ear.

Under these thick trees the rain drops barely reached them. Once in a while a drop would land on one of the women. Mostly the their heads. It wouldn't be annoying while they trained. Though Hana's dip in the stream that was a few meters away from them left the girl soaked.

An idea occurred to her. "May I call you Izumi? Well, I was wondering... I've been sparring a lot lately against people but normally I'm a rank or so ahead of them. I'm usually stronger than my opponents. The only person I've gone up against besides Shi-sensei was Ayame sensei and that was when I was a genin. I was wondering, would you spar with me? I know you are much stronger than me but we are closer together in rank than Shi-sensei is. Plus, I want to spar as many people as possible and grow stronger."

A light spark flashed in Hana's eyes at the idea of sparring someone new. She bit her lip excitedly and tried to remain professional about this.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Izumi stood there watching Hana with an expressionless face. She could be seen watching Hana's movements as she spoke and moved from her position to the stream to speak more. Hana seemed fairly laid back and almost uncaring, in a sense. She had heard a lot about her. More so how she managed to rank up faster than even Shi, whom always quested to grow as strong as he possible could. It was phenomenal at that. Now Izumi was able to test this supposed miracle in the making. One did would never truly know their opponent until they had fought them fist to fist.

"Aside from being a Jounin, I am Shi's girlfriend" she said, her voice casual as she spoke. Izumi's hands were reaching for the collar of her cloak as she spoke. When she finished the word girlfriend she removed the cloak and walked it over to a boulder located five meters from Izumi's left side. She never once turned her back to Hana.

"And as for fighiting" she paused, placing the cloak down and walking back to her original position. "I will gladly take you up on that...offer!"

When she spoke that last word she removed three kunai from her pouch and threw them at Hana; the third one thrown a few seconds after the first two. It released a sound unlike an average kunai but would only audible to someone with advanced senses. She slid into a defensive position once the kunai left her hand; her now free hand removing another item from her pouch as she did. Izumi was roughly five meters from Hana.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:02 am

Hana's eyes widened. She hadn't known Shi had a girlfriend. He'd never mentioned one. Though then again he didn't talk much about himself. He seemed like the type of guy that lived in the present well the future too. He didn't seem like the type to really look back much on his past. At least from what Hana could see. Despite that she decided they looked good together.

Shi was a bigger guy. Tall and muscular to her. Izumi was small though she seemed dangerous still. They fit together that was for sure. Yet... Hana could see good in both of them. Izumi was easier to see. Her eyes were professional yes, but not cold.

Since the beginning of when Hana mentioned a spar she'd grown excited. She'd instantly gone to the excited, watchful mode she did when she was ready to spar. She'd had a feeling Izumi would agree to it. She had a dangerous air after all. Not to mention she was Shi's girlfriend. Shi would prefer to fight and train rather than train the long old fashioned way. She actually preferred sparring. It was more real to Hana and she learned faster.

She'd been watching Izumi's movements closely from when she mentioned spar. It was in her character. Ever since her first training session with the Hokage she'd done as he told her to. Watch your opponent carefully to know what they were doing and counter it.

Hana did just that. As Izumi reached for her pouch and pulled out the kunai Hana had been pulling her sword out of it's sheath. As soon as she saw the glint of kunai she'd been prepared. While she was pulling her sword out with her right hand she pulled out a smokebomb with her left and threw it towards Izumi's feet.

At the same time she would use her right hand to try to block the kunai that were headed at her. Though she hoped she wouldn't have to use it since she was moving towards her left. She would be able to move at least two meters away from the kunai by the time they hit the spot where she had been. The whole time she watched Izumi carefully. Only taking her eyes off her to focus on the kunai for the two seconds she had dodged. Her eyes would immediately go back to Izumi once she got two meters away.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

The moment she took out the kunai, Hana was removing her blade from her sheath. This perked Izumi's interest. Did she wish to go hand and hand at sword fighting? The kunai ripped through the air towards her and Hana threw something in Izumi's direction. Rather than chase her opponent or wait around for whatever she threw to hit, Izumi threw down the smoke bomb in her hand and drew her hands up to form a seal. Within the smoke of not only her smoke bomb but Hana's as well, Izumi was able to efficiently hide her next few movements with ease.

While Izumi did this, Hana had to deal with the kunai mentioned before. As they neared she may choose to counter however she wished. It seemed that she would use her right arm or maybe the sword she held in her right hand. Izumi wasn't sure. But what she was sure of was that once the first two kunai were deflected, unless they stabbed into her upper and lower stomach, the third kunai would hone in and detonate. No matter what the tagged kunai would detonate once it was within a meter range of her. She could hit it with her sword and it would still go off. The chances of her seeing the third kunai, after deflecting the first two, was high but by the time she did it would go off since it was timed a second after the first two. A delay. The tag, which was masked to the underside of the kunai, explained the odd sound the kunai may give off when in flight. Of course only those with advanced hearing and training with kunai sounds may recognize the minor change.

Was Hana ready to take on what Izumi had in store?

The smoke cleared and there Izumi stood, her sword at the ready while she stared Hana down. That is, if Hana was still standing after the shock from the explosive tag.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Hana blinked a bit. She'd had a smoke bomb too? This woman was thinking the exact same thing she was thinking then. How curious. Then was she thinking of using the shadow clone technique Hana had been thinking of using? Well then, she'd treat it as such. The two started out with almost the exact plan in mind. Which meant Hana would go with her original plan yet, change it up a bit.

Hana was in the middle of moving right to avoid the kunai, of course she wasn't fast enough (like she expected) but she deflected the first two kunai with the tip of her blade. She hadn't seen the last of the kunai, which was an advantage to her for the moment. But the woman was about two meters away from it with her sword drawn and had just deflected the first two as she moved. Meaning when the explosion went off, Hana wasn't right in front of the bomb. Basically she didn't get the full brunt of the damage. She did get knocked back some and pushed to the ground and fell on her rear.

It happened quickly and there was smoke to still cover her from the explosion. She quickly did her handseals for the shadow clones. Both women's eyes were being covered by the smoke. Neither could see the others movements. For now she would go with the first half of her plan but she'd switch it up a bit to fit herself. Three shadow clones were there. One, it was unknown to Izumi if it was the real Hana or not, rushed off into the forest.

Izumi hopefully wouldn't be able to attack though since Hana or one of the Hana's at least began doing hand seals. Her rump was still on the ground as she used Dance of the seedling fern, while the other Hana ran off into the forest. Izumi would have to deal with that attack before doing anything. The spikes would come up from the ground and try to impale the woman. Since Hana hadn't touched the ground with her hands Izumi wouldn't know that the attack would come from underground.

The Hana's would get up immediately after the hand seals were done. They would then watch Izumi carefully and begin another attack in case the Seedling fern would somehow fail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:32 pm

By the time the explosion had went off, Izumi had already finished performing her moves behind the smoke. It was slowly starting to clear when Izumi then saw a few different Hana's move. One went into the forest, one was on the ground, and two other Hana's stood in front of her. One began to perform handsigns when suddenly the ground beneath their feet changed. Earth made spikes began to rise up from beneath the feet of the clones while the spikes around the one on the ground were more spread out. They were aiming to trap her to the ground rather than stab into her. How did Izumi know who was what? Eyes beneath the ground.

Right after the smoke bomb had went off, Izumi made a simple hand seal to create a clone. Then one of the two went beneath the ground in order to wait to make their move. Izumi was a lot faster then Hana when it came to both dexterity and speed. Faster than she thought. When one Izumi went below the earth, Hana would have fallen down. The Izumi below then shot forth underground to see what was happening and saw Hana create her clones. While Hana's one clone ran away, Izumi formed hand seals with Hana. Then the jutsu hit before Hana's would because Izumi was closer in range that the Izumi above ground.

Izumi above and Hana were seven meters apart while Izumi below and Hana were maybe two meters. Izumi's chakra spread faster and formed quicker while Hana's would take more and longer due to the distance. In other words, unless the clones dodged then they would be impaled. Unless Hana stood up in time then she would be trapped in the earth spikes.

Meanwhile, when one of the Hana's was forming handseals, Izumi above ground watched the Hana run off. If the spikes still came then she would kawa out but if she could avoid the jutsu all together then she would ignore the Hana that ran towards the forest and wait to see what happens next.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Spoiler:

The Hana that was on the ground barely made it up as the felt the ground rumble beneath her. The clones? Not so lucky. Both poofed as the spikes impaled them. That wasn't good. Hana ran at Izumi and threw eight kunai at her. How had she been able to do that so quickly? No shed been making handsigns as Izumi stood there. That meant there was another. She guessed that Izumi had made a clone or two. So where were they? Not above, not in the forest, the Hana that was in the forest would have known and seen. She took a quick look around. There weren't any others on the empty training field.

Izumi used earth... which meant it was underground. Either herself was underground or a clone was. Hana was now rushing Izumi and pulled her sword out lightening fast. It wouldn't matter. She'd just stay away from whoever was underground for now. No human, other than Ayame that she knew of was capable of using a sword that fast. Hana used running rip and caught up to be right behind the kunai. That way she would be right there in Izumi's face to attack when she dealt with all of those.

The Hana that had run into the forest had hidden safely. Basically she would be outside of Izumi's eyesight. Then she would use her own attack. She grinned and used the invisibility technique and began to quickly run towards Izumi just as the real Hana did. She would watch Izumi's movements carefully though and watch where she stepped. She wouldn't want to be poofed or else she couldn't help the real Hana. She also couldn't be heard by Izumi, or else she would give her position away.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:01 pm

The jutsu worked. Her clones were impaled and poofed away. However the real Hana just barely managed to escape and was rushing towards Izumi. When she reached for her pouch Izumi mocked her movements by sheathing her sword before reaching into her pouch and grabbing five shuriken. However, she had not taken them out yet. Hana took out eight and threw but still had seven meters or so of distance to cover. Izumi, seeing the kunai coming, ducked to one hand with one leg extended out from her body and the other bent. This stance was used for balance and support. Upon landing on her one hand she threw the three shuriken. By then Hana was within five meters, a good range for the aimed weapons. Her hand crept back into her pouch as she waited to see how Hana would react to her tools.

[Short, i know]
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:51 am

Hana rushed the woman and jumped above the kunai she threw. There were only about five. It would be easy with how she threw them. She only had to jump twice to get over the first three then the last two.

She continued to use her running rip still giving her momentum and speed. Hana gained another two meters as she jumped over them and ran at them and another meter just running. She was watching Izumi carefully as she ran towards her still. Her hand was by her pouch and she threw another kunai at it. That way she'd have to move her hand to do so. The kunai was thrown and the girl continued at her.

She hoped she'd be able to get a hit in. She had more stamina than most ninja her age and even jonin class. If she could continue to fight she'd win. Though she was sure Izumi had more jutsu and that could beat her. Hana continued on closing in on Izumi. The Hana behind Izumi was extremely close now.

The woods were only five meters away. She hadn't had to jump over kunai or anything. She had made it the whole five meters and slipped her bone sword out. She would have slipped the real sword out of it's sheath but that would make noise. Hana didnt want that. She quickly slipped the bone sword around Izumi's throat. "Don't move," the clone told her. A sudden move, even so much as a twitch would make Hana slash her neck.

(Finished Training over 2000 words)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:55 am

When Hana jumped up into the air, the Izumi above ground withdrew three kunai from her pouch and threw them towards Hana. These were timed to strike her mid air when she finished her arc. Aka, when she was heading back towards the ground then the kunai would hit her mid air if she didn't deflect them. A very hard move to simply dodge. One aimed for her center, one for her head, and the other for her legs. Again, one sounded off but it was too faint for normal ears. If the kunai from Hana was still thrown then Izumi would deflect it simply by using her gloved arm to knock the tip upwards while holding her arm so the body would hit her gloved arm and fall to the ground. It would be one free kunai for Izumi.

From behind though, it appeared Hana had a back up plan. Izumi was still on the ground in her crouched position when another Hana came from behind and held a bone sword to her neck. Hana would have had to get down on her level in order to do this properly since Izumi never stood up.

"Don't move" she said threateningly. Izumi's expression was listless for a moment as she looked at the bone sword then back at Hana hovering over her. "Kaguya" she said with a bit of humor in her voice, "good to know." It were almost as though Izumi were mocking her. But was she? After she spoke Izumi then smirked. The Sp. Jounin forgot something important.

From below the surface of the earth a hand quietly appeared behind Hana's leg, a kunai in its grasp. It suddenly cut the back of one of the clone's heels in an effort to disperse it. The hand faded below the ground shortly after the cut was made and the below ground Izumi disappeared from sight. This would then leave the above ground Izumi and the real Hana left. If, of course, this actually worked.

(Oh you're not done yet :P)
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:33 pm

As Hana was in midair as she saw the kunai coming at her. She wouldn't be able to deflect them all. She hardened her bones to create an under armor. Her bones would be as hard as steel. She would of course deflect the one coming at her face but other than that she wouldn't be able to dodge in midair or be able to block them all. Hana only got half of her armor done. Only enough to gaurd her vital organs and head.

She hadn't expected one to be a paper bomb. She gasped as she saw the little thing attached only a half a second before it went off. The explosion wasn't very big. But enough to do some damage. Hana was knocked back onto the ground. Her head hit it hard. Luckily she'd had her bones protecting it. Otherwise a normal human's would have cracked. She was instantly knocked out. There were some first degree bones on her body. Her clothes protected her a bit from them. Though her face, hands, and legs got the brunt of the burns.

Meanwhile, as the clone Hana held the bone to Izumi's throat she felt the earth beneath her rumble slightly. It was less of a rumble and not enough time to move like last time. The clone dispersed as she was attacked. Hana had lost automatically when she was knocked out.

A few moments after lying in the blackened grass Hana's skin began to repair itself. It was working quickly. Hana's recessive healing trait as a kaguya and the special serum Shihouin had given her were helping tremendously. This was when she'd need it most. At times like this. If Izumi were a real enemy she would have killed Hana or left her. Hana would have eventually waken up but at what cost? Her body could have had an infection from the untreated wounds and burns. Earlier the other kunai that she hadn't blocked had hit her. But, it had only left a shallow cut. It healed easily.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:56 pm

The plan worked perfectly. The shuriken she threw made her jump into the air and this left her open to attack. The kunai Izumi then threw struck her, one deflected, and the exploding tag on one kunai exploded. This was it. When the tag went off Hana was blasted back with first degree burns. She hit the ground with a thud and slid a bit, unconscious. The clone behind the Izumi above ground was dispersed as well when Izumi below ground attacked. The battle ended completely and Izumi was victor. Hana no doubt learned plenty of lessons though. If she hadn't then Izumi would be surprised. What has the woman learned anyway since Shi took her in as a Genin? Maybe she could find out.

When the battle ended the Izumi above ground suddenly "exploded" into a bunch of electrical sparks. It was a Raiton Bushin or lightning based shadow clone. Hana wasn't in range to be zapped but was obvious if Hana proceeded to come after her as she had been then she would had met her fate anyway. Why didn't she use Kawarimi though? Odd.

When the clone was gone the real Izumi rose out of the ground and stood hovering over Hana. She looked down at her as she watched her wounds start to heal rather rapidly. She knew a Kaguya had healing abilities but nothing compared to this. Wouldn't Mitsu have still been alive then? Something wasn't adding up.

Seeing that a fellow ninja needed medical attention or at least a bed to rest on, Izuimi leaned down and lifted Hana up onto her back. She would just take her to the Hokage mansion had she knew that Hana wouldn't have a concussion but the thing is she wasn't sure of Hana's stability. She wouldn't have been hurt THAT bad but still. Izumi walked over to collect her cloak, using one arm to hold Hana as she used the other to throw it over them. This way the two wouldn't be drenched by the rain even if Izumi would look strange for having a hump on her back.

With all this said, Izumi carried Hana away to the Konoha hospital. She would alert Shi of what happened when hana woke up. Seeing as how his student was knocked unconscious by his girlfriend. He should trust Hana was in good hands but he still had a right to know.

When she arrived in the hospital she told the doctors what happened and who she and Hana was. Due to their relations with the Hokage, Hana was granted a luxurious room to rest up. Everything was checked, vitals and all.

"She's perfectly fine. You said she was hit by an exploding tag while training?"

"That is correct," Izumi said, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"odd...." the woman said, "this just happened?"

Izumi nodded.

"She heals fast..." she said, obvoiusly rather confused as to how.

Not knowing how to proceed, the doctor soon left after telling Izumi that Hana just needed to rest up. For now Izumi would simply take a seat to rest up and think of what happened. A message was already sent to Shi and now it was a matter of waiting for Hana to wake up. Afterall, Izumi had a few things to ask. She mostly wanted to get to know Hana but this healing factor was rather strange and Izumi just so happened to be a curious person.

[Thread End - Topic Moving]
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private   All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private Empty

Back to top Go down

All kinds of training. Hana get stronger! Private

View previous topic View next topic Back to top