Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Got Money Cont'd Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Got Money Cont'd Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Got Money Cont'd Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Got Money Cont'd EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Got Money Cont'd EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Got Money Cont'd EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Got Money Cont'd EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Got Money Cont'd L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Got Money Cont'd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 am

Spoiler:

Yamazu bounded through the thinning tree-line. He gingerly touched the bump on his head that was hidden by his blonde hair, wincing as the confirmed it was still there and very proud. He had barely gotten a wink of sleep last night thanks to someone's incessant snoring, but he felt surprisingly well rested despite that. He did not know if it was a result of his training, or the fact he had been travelling again for the first time on weeks, but he was refreshed and ready to see off the robbing samurai. The pronounced deforestation here indicated a settlement was nearby somewhere. They would soon be at their location.

The Monkey Sage was indeed refreshed, but there were worry lines around his usually twinkling eyes. He had hoped that Ayame would have been able to join them at this point. Things would be much easier with someone of her caliber joining them, but there was no point wishing for what they did not have. He was sure that the three of them could pull it off, should she not be able to join them. Yamazu could not hold off the mission for more than a few minutes to plan an attack strategy. If Ayame had not joined them by then, they would have to go on without her. Still, she would hopefully turn up at some point.

Reaching the edge of the trees, Yamazu held his fist up in the sign to stop moving. With Ayame not here, he guessed that as the senior ranking shinobi he would have to take command for now. That way if anything went wrong, the blame fell solely on him and not destroy the careers of these two promising kunochi. Well, that was a little melodramatic, but it would put a blemish on their records. Yamazu had plenty of those already, so one more would do him no harm.

The Monkey Sage turned to speak to his comrades. The young up and comer Hana and the pink haired medical-nin Kamira were close to him, so he could speak without having to raise his voice.

"Alrighty friends, here's the outlined plan. I'll go in now and make a quick estimate of enemy numbers and positions, then report back. Then Hana-chan, I want you to throw in some smoke bombs, enter the front door and disable any foes nearby. Haruno-san, you break through one of the walls furthest from the hostages, should there be any, using an explosive tag or whatever you have handy. I'll tell you where you can break through when I return. With the disorientation from the blast and the smoke, I'll be able to disable anyone guarding the hostages and direct them towards the door and the wall-hole. When they are out, I will cover your retreat with the hostages. I want you both there to assist them, should any of the robbers get by me. If any of them are injured I want you to tend to them as soon as you are far enough away Haruno-san".

Yamazu paused in his outline, looking them both hard in the eye. "Do not let yourselves be drawn away from the hostages. If the choice comes between getting the robbers or saving a life, let the robber go. Money is nothing next to the lives of innocent bystanders". A very serious look crossed his face as the Monkey Sage spoke the his next words. "These men are very dangerous, almost as strong as me. Whatever happens, do not come back for me. You see to the hostages, make sure they are safe, but do not come back for me".

Turning towards the bank, Yamazu cast a look back over his shoulders. His big smile had returned to his face and his voice was back to it's normal cheerful tone. "Ayame-san might not be able to join us in time but if she does she'll probably head straight to the bank and help me. Think over the plan and see if you can come up with any way to improve it. I'll be back shortly".

With that, Yamazu dived off into the settlement, heading towards the bank. He kept low. You could never be too safe and they might have look-outs nearby to spot any intruders. He quickly came up on the bank and was relieved to find that there was no-one on look-out duty. That seemed a little sloppy, but there could be reasons for it. Perhaps they did not have enough men to be sentries as well as keep any hostages under control and grab the money. Or maybe they thought it would draw attention. Whatever the case, it made things much easier for him.

Making some handseals, Yamazu put his hand to the wall of the building. It sunk in seamlessly and he allowed his chakra to flow along the stone walls. Inside he could see that there were seven... no, eight of the samurai. Two were emptying a vault in the basement, three were patrolling the big hall that made up most of the bank and three were guarding the hostages, also in the big hall. There were six hostages altogether.

Withdrawing his hand, Yamazu set back off towards his comrades. He had a good idea of the layout of the bank. It was simple enough, a plain large hall with teller booths, behind which was a stairway to the basement and the big vault where the money was kept. The doors into the bank where positioned to open into the middle of the hall. They seemed to have been broken and stood a little ajar, which was probably why the robbers checked them so often. He was confident that the plan he outlined was fit for use. Within a minute he had rejoined the kunochi.

"Right. There are eight of them, heavily armoured and armed with swords, as expected from samurai. Two are in the bank's basement with the money. Three more are patrolling a large hall that makes up the main area of the bank, checking the main doors every sixty seconds. Three more are closely guarding six hostages. The left wall should be the best place for you to make your entrance, Haruno-san, since the hostages are on the far right side of the hall. The main doors opens into the hall, smack bang into the midst of them and are somewhat damaged since they can't seem to close the whole way which should help trowing in any smoke bombs".

Yamazu glanced around, noticing that Ayame was still not here yet. Well, they would have to start without her then. Focusing on the girls again, he gave them a friendly smile.

"Anything you want to add before we get to it, friends?" Yamazu asked cheerfully.

Spoiler:

OOC: Sorry for the long post, I wanted to get the logistical stuff out of the way so we didn't have to fuss about with it later. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 pm

[image]

Somewhere within the Hokage tower, one of the mission organizers started running through some of the mission cards that were recently given out. After finishing up one of the B rank missions, he started to looked through some of the A ranks. Not too long after though, something caught his eye that confused him a bit. ‘That’s weird.’ Taking time to double check this, the organizer stood from his chair and walked over to the desk that belong to the one who usually wrote up the mission cards. “Hey Kuro, according to the card about the bank robbery, they’re supposed to be six hostages." The mission writer turned around in his chair as he responded to his coworker in a curious manner. “Yeah, that’s right.” The organizer then turned the card over to show the writer the error he saw. “Then why are only five of their names here?”

Shocked by this mistake, Kuro took the mission card from his companion and looked through the list. He was right, there were only five names there. He then turned to his files and pulled out the official statement for the mission, reading through it in order to find that sixth hostage. Once he finally found that name, the man laughed at this mistake. “Oh wow, I must have mixed up that name somewhere, the sixth hostage is…”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayame sighed greatly as the bags beneath her eyes gained from the lack of sleep began to show. It was pretty obvious at this point that she was stressing out quite well based on her very irritated expression that was making itself feel quite at home on her face. Her hair was also quite a bit out of place as a bunch of her bangs were meeting across her face. ‘I still cannot believe that I’m actually being put into this situation.’ Even though she’s been in this situation for quite some time, the kunoichi still couldn’t really place in her mind how she was able to be put in this situation in the first place; perhaps it was her lack of focus at the time that pushed her in this rather ridiculous corner.

Nevertheless, Ayame’s eyes were still begging to close themselves to the point to where Ayame was right about the level to happily comply with this request. As soon as she was about to close them however, her skull was met with a hard wooden material made into a sheath. “Don’t go fallin’ asleep on me now. This ain’t over yet.” “Oh, you have got to be kidding me. You guys haven’t cracked open that safe yet? It’s been eight freakin’ hours already.” Ayame looked straight ahead as she addressed the samurai that recently poked her head with his sheath. “Hey, don’t get mouthy with me, little girl. Just be patient, it’ll all be over soon.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, somewhere within the basement of the building, a couple samurai dug into the safe that they had recently, packing up yet another bag full of it. “This sucks, we should have had this money and should’ve been outta here already.” One of them said. The other one simply stared at his partner, a bit irritated by his continuous complaints. “Well, if you hadn’t killed the only guy around here that knew the stupid combination, then I wouldn’t have to go super spy to figure it out, saving us loads of time.” The other samurai huffed at his partner’s tone. “Well, you didn’t have to be rude about it. He looked at me the wrong way, how was I supposed to know he was the only one that knew the combination.”

A subtle knocking noise can be heard at this point as Ayame continuously banged her head on the wall behind her, struggling a bit as the handcuffs connected around her wrists behind her back started to make her feel quite uncomfortable. One of the female hostages stared at the woman curiously as she did this before whispering over to her. “Hey.” Ayame stopped her head banging as she heard this. “Hm?” “You’re a kunoichi, right?” Ayame nodded her head in response to this question. “Then can’t you like break out of those handcuffs? I mean, I heard there was a technique shinobi could do where you break out of restraints easily.”

Shifting her weight a bit to get a smoother feeling, Ayame attempted to give as simple of an answer as possible. “Well, no. The technique that most shinobi are taught requires a certain channeling of chakra. However, I can’t seem to channel my chakra with these on so my guess is that they prepared for ninja interference or something like that by adding some sort of chakra disabling mechanics to these cuffs. Plus, they took all of my weapons and sword so I don’t have much to work with.” The woman in front of Ayame looked somewhat disappointed at this newfound hope being destroyed. “Hey, don’t worry. I’m sure Konoha sent some ninja to help out… I hope… If not, I’ll figure something out then... eventually…”

“Well, I have an idea.” Both Ayame and the female in front of her looked at the man that stated this. “You do? Well, what is it?” The man simply chuckled as she expressed her excited curiosity. ---> “No, no way, there’s absolutely no way I’m doing that; not with one of these guys at least.” The man simply shrugged. “Well, I don’t see anyone else popping through some ideas. Plus, isn’t that kunoichi they do when they have no other option?” One of the female hostages felt a bit of sympathy towards the kunoichi, but felt the same way, there was no other plan anyone had. “I told you guys already, there’s no way, no way on this planet that I will ever-”

“Hey, how’re you doing?” One of the samurai looked up from the magazine he was reading as Ayame popped up in front of him. “What do you want?” Mentally screaming at herself for this Ayame started to whisper in a low and subtly seductive voice. “Well, it’s getting a bit lonely over in that section and the other guys over there are jerks to me so I was wondering if you’d like to spend some… quality time in another room somewhere.” The samurai ‘s eyes widened a bit before they narrowed right into Ayame’s eyes, remembering that she was a kunoichi and therefor, dangerous in many ways, especially trickery. “Sorry, but I got a job to do. I suggest getting back in your position.”

Ayame let out quite a sexy smile as he said this, getting just a little bit closer to him. “How about I get into another position…Handcuffs is already in place, chakra put on bind. I can’t imagine a more rushing scenario.” This was when the samurai was starting to question his own suspicions; he had to admit that this woman did have to body of some of the finest specimens he’s ever seen in his life. And her chest, well that was on another level. Passing this up now could be a once in a lifetime opportunity that might slip right through his fingers.

“Is something the matter?" One of the samurai that was troubled by one of the hostages interacting with them had decided to make sure everything was alright. Taking just a few seconds to rethink this over, the other samurai responded according to his own hormones. “This one says she gotta go to the bathroom. I don’t want anyone pissing on the floor so I’ll take her and keep a close watch.” The samurai’s companion simply nodded as went back to check over the other hostages. The samurai looked over at Ayame as he rose from the chair. “Don’t try any funny stuff now, you hear?” Ayame nodded with a smile as she followed the man out of the room.
Once they were locked inside of an office on the other side of the building, the samurai did not hesitate as he slammed Ayame on her back on top of the wooden desk, savoring the moment as he analyzed her body. Ayame simply smiled as he moved in closer to her until he went for her mouth into a sensual make out session, skipping courtesy as he wrestled his tongue along with hers. Ayame would then let out a moan as she pulled back, moaning deeper and deeper and she went farther. Taking this as a form of ecstasy from his expert love making, the samurai closed in even further.

That was when Ayame pushed her head forward and caught the samurai’s forehead with hers, the momentum from reeling back so far making enough of a clash to not only instantly knock him back and off of her but also knock him out. Ayame quickly got off of the stable as she continued to make those noises he mistook for moans, which were actually her suppressed coughing as bent over and she tried to spit out the taste of his tongue from her mouth. "Ok, that was really disgusting. Things like that is what makes me hate being a kunoichi.”

Ayame would then look around the room before spotting a paperclip nearby and taking it up with her teeth, tossing it over her head and into her hands before digging through the keyhole in an attempt to pick it open. Once she had finally unlocked the handcuffs, Ayame immediately caught the cuffs before they fell and separated her arms from each other. Ayame would then stretch her overworked arms out before rubbing on the red marks on her wrists caused by being in the handcuffs too long. ‘And all I wanted to do was check on my clan’s financials, this is such a drag.' Taking a couple pairs of scissors from the desk, sticking one underneath her sash and keeping one professionally equipped in her hand, Ayame turned the lock of the door as she peaked through the halls, going by instinct from here on out.

Template © Lauren (Cyanide Candy)
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 am

Hana grinned at Kamira. A nickname would be perfect to start off a friendship. At her okay Hana's grin widened. "You are now Kami! Isn't it cute?" As they traveled Hana watched Kami. She'd been shy but she'd began to loosen up. She seemed like the kind of girl Hana could really hang out with. She really didn't have a girl friend. A girl to share secrets and friendship with. With Mitsu's death... she'd had a lot of time to think. That made her want to make more friends. Even if she were to lose them... she didn't want to be alone.

Hana giggled when Yamazu began to show off his Jonin skills. He could both talk the talk and walk the walk. A true jonin could only pull that off. Hana laughed with him when he laughed. He sure was a fun person. He was the kind of person you just loved being around. He made things fun and interesting.

Hana was then in charge of getting the wood for the campfire. That was simple enough. The girl took off into the woods and began to look for branches. She came across a fallen tree that was very dry and dead. She smirked and chopped it up into big pieces. Then she carried them back and forth to the camp until they had enough firewood.

It was funny that he fell asleep first though. At moments he seemed cool and at others he seemed like he should still be a chunin with his boyish antics. Hana couldn't keep the small smile off her face. It had been a while since she had smiled like that.

A little while later Hana skipped away into the forest. An hour of training wouldn't kill her. Then she'd rest up and sleep off all the work she did. She wouldn't strain herself. She'd train until she was tired and then head to bed before she caused any damage to herself.

She drew her sword and smirked slightly. She summoned a clone to help her and be her guinea pig for this excercise. Hana then sheathed her sword with the lightning speed he usually used to unsheathe. She herself couldn't hear it but her clone instantly covered her hears and groaned. It then took her quite some time before her hearing went back to normal. Hana tried this quite a few more times. She grew faster with each time. Kami wouldn't be able to hear her from so far away. She was pretty deep into the forest. Though she had used markers, like Yamazu to guide her way back to the camp. She had just used cuts though instead of faces.

After she mastered that technique she then began to practice another. After the clone could hear again Hana used her to practice her spin draw. Hana bit her lip as she concentrated. This would be a more difficult technique. She pulled the ear plugs out of her ears and began. Hana returned her sword to her sheath and put her hand on the hilt. The clone stepped up to attack and Hana drew her sword aand threw herself at the clone in a spinning motion. She spun around her enemy quickly and slashed her back. The clone poofed and Hana grinned. She headed back to camp and fell asleep quickly. The traveling plus the training had worn her out. Hopefully sleep would recharge her.

~~~

Hana rushed after the monkey sage early in the morning. She'd been well rested and totally recharged besides being a bit sore in the morning. When Yamazu began to explain his plan Hana nodded and listened to what he had to say. After all he was the senior member. She would do as he asked. Hana blinked as he told them not to come back for him if something happened. That would be hard to do but he could handle himself.

Hana shook her head when he asked if there was anything to ask. She just stood up and pulled out the smokebombs. She grinned and said, ""Ready."

~~~

Smoke bombs were thrown into the room where the hostages were located. Hana had been able to take a quick peek into the room before she threw the bombs. Basically there were two now, guarding five hostages. Hana would later have to go back in to find the last one. Though the five that were already in there were the main priority. She trusted Yamazu to deal with the six other samurai until they could get the hostages outside.

Hana had a plan. One of the samurai was nearby only a meter away from the hostages, while the other one was closer to the door. She expected that she would be able to take the one that was closer to the door out first. Then she would deal with the other one that was closer to the hostages.

Hana rushed inside as the smokebombs went off. She unsheathed her sword. She was able to rush quickly and duck low to slash into the samurai's leg. She expected Kami to be behind her and rush past to get to the hostages. She also expected Yamazu to deal with the three guards that came rushing to the commotion. The samurai had let out a loud yell when he was slashed.

He'd been distracted by the smokebomb. He hadn't expected it which was how Hana was able to get him so easily. The other samurai wouldn't be so easy to fight. Immediately after slashing his right leg and spilling a bit of blood she used her left hand to grab her sheath and hit the samurai in the jaw as hard as she could. It was made of wood, though she had hit him hard enough to knock him out. He had a helmet on but it only guarded his skull. Not his face or jaw.

The young chunin then rushed towards the other samurai. The smoke bombs were still in place though Hana's clinking of her sword and sheath drew the samurai's attention to her new destination by his friends knocked out body. Hana hoped Kami had gotten past him and to the hostages. They couldn't help the hostages until Hana had dealt with these two idiots. One down one to go. Yamazu would have to deal with the rest that came running.

The man slashed right above her head. Hana felt the wind from his blade. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she slammed her blade into his armor. It only left a slash mark. It wasn't even deep. Hana really had to get herself some of this armor. It was amazing!

She backed away just in time as his blade came slashing down in a vertical arc. Luckily she could see his outline in the smoke. She crouched low and head butted the slightly ungaurded area of his groin. Sure there was still armor there but it wasn't as heavily guarded as some place. Hana felt as if she could see stars. She couldn't even stand up, but neither could the samurai at the moment. He'd dropped his sword and was holding his groin where Hana had used all the force of her skull to bring him pain.

Now it was just up to who could forget their pain first. The winner would be the one that used their weapon on teh other first and ignored their own pain. Who would it be? The samurai or the ninja?

(1248 words)
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 am

OCC: sorry if it seems a little rushed, but i realized it became to long x.x

As the sage made the sign to stop, Kamira felt her heart beat increase a little. We have arrived..haven`t we?. As they settled down briefly, Yamazu began to tell about the plan. As she had known from the start, her top priority was the hostages. The families of those inside had been informed that a team, led by the monkey sage, would bring them home safe and sound. Should any of them get hurt, or worse die, she knew that informing the families would be her job. The life as a medic was not easy, you had to battle your emotions every day. Telling a mother her baby was born dead, taking the anger from a husband who`s wife died during surgery, comforting the crying boy who lost both of his parents in the fire. It was all a part in being a medic. Since the time of Sakura, the Haruno family had been in that role. Not all Haruno`s has been working as medics, such as her brother being in the ANBU, but they had always protected the weak.

Kamira was a bit taken back by the sudden serious tone and face the sage put up. Through most of the trip, he had always been smiling a laughing, getting more hurt from falling off tree branches than what damage he could get here. He is a sage after all...in this world, i can`t be fun all the time. By the time he returned with information, she had put her hair into a loose ponytail. The bangs had been left loose, but it was better than getting the entire pink mane in the face. As Kamira left the safety of Yamazu`s company with Hana, she began to think. A exsplotion would cause a great distraction, and maybe even harm one of the Samurai`s, but what if they had moved one of the hostages over to the left side? Kamira eventually decided on using a jutsu, being hit by a minor rain of pebbles was better than exsplotion.

By the time the smoke bombs hit the floor, she had reached the left wall. No turning back now... Kamira focused chakra into her right hand, closing the fingers together to form a fist. In 3 steps she slammed the fist into the wall, releasing the chakra like a minor bomb. The wall in front of her crumbled, forming a 10x10 foot large hole in the building. Without waisting time, she jumped through the hole, entering the smoke cloud. Only a few seconds went by, before she heard the painful yelp from a man. As she closed in on the hostages, she passed right by two people. One was wearing armor, and the other one, based on the outline in the smoke, could only be Hana. Not waisting time, she closed the last few feet between her and the hostages.

"N, no leave me alone, i don`t wanna die!"", was one of the things shouted from the paniced hostages as Kamira emerged from the smoke cloud. "Relax, I`m Haruno Kamira from the hidden leaf", she said while quickly tapping on her headband tied around the neck. "Hidden leaf? have you come to save us?", the woman who had been screaming before, said with tears of joy in the eyes. While Kamira began to work on the bindings holding them there, she scanned their bodies. Non of them were injuried, at least not much. The worst injury she could see at the moment, was a brushing on a male hostage`s cheek. "Can you walk?", she asked the woman who had screamed. "Yes i can, thank you Miss Haruno". Kamira flashed a small smile, and cut the last of the woman`s ties. "Help me untie the others". On less than the minute the rest of the hostages were free, each of them thanking god in their own way for this miracle.

"Only 5..have they taken anybody?", "Yes..or rather, one of us went with them. A Kunoichi from the hidden leaf went with one of the men, in a attempt to escape..". "Were is she now?", "we don`t know, she never returned. But who cares, she was a shinobi, losing your life in these kind of situations goes with the job", "it was your idea to begin with!". "Take each others hands and follow me. Keep quiet and don`t do anything unless i say so". Putting their agurment aside, the 5 hostages took each others hands. Kamira could fell the woman`s hand tugging her hand tightly, shivering with fear. As kamira began to run through the smoke, she saw Hana had engaged the other Samurai guarding. He was holding his hand to his ground, and Hana was swirling. Without letting go of the woman`s hand, she focused chakra into her left leg, trusting it up into the already hurting groin of the robber. Due to the force of the kick, the Samurai fell to the floor motionless. With less than 5 feet between herself and Hana, it was close enough for her fellow kunoichi to hear her words.

"Hana-chan, the sixth hostage is somewhere in the building with the third hostage guard. Its a kunoichi from the hidden leaf. Rely this information to Yamazu-san, i`ll proceed as planned!". Without a warning she began to move towards the hole again. With the clearing smoke, the hostage`s tired bodies and remaining Samurai`s in the building, she could feel the stress building up. Eventually they reached the hole, and Kamira began to help the hostages out. With the sun shinning in, her apperance became clear for them. "Pink hair and Haruno... Kamira lifted her head a little, glancing as the woman was on her way out through the hole. "I may not be my great grandmother, but i promise on my pride as a Haruno...i won`t let harm come over you and the others..". With a last smile to the woman, she began to help the last of the hostages out, keeping an our out for any sneak attacks. I cannot fail now, great grandmother would never have given up!.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 pm

The two kunochi did not seem to have any thing more to add to the plan and so they set off straight away. Hana went around to the front and Kamira went off to the left as he had suggested. As for Yamazu, he jumped up onto the roof of the building, strolling along to his proper position directly above the hostages and their guards. Place his hand down onto the roof's surface, he heard the smoke bombs go off and Hana and Kamira make their moves. Not wanting to fall behind, he made some handseals and slipped right down through the ceiling.

Entering the bank hall, Yamazu could not see a thing for the smoke but was confident that his target was still beneath him. He landed on the rouge samurai's head, twisting the helmet he wore so that it was back to front. Pushing off the man's shoulders, the Monkey Sage flipped in the air and landed in front of the foe, who was still struggling with his helmet. Clapping his hands, white summoning fog burst from his position, although through the already think bomb smoke, it would be impossible to see it.

What the hapless samurai also did not see was a staff sweeping his legs out from under him, sending him into the air. The weapon came back down, slamming the robber into the smooth floor of the bank. Yamazu could hear the man's winded breath just as he felt a presence start to guide the hostages away towards the hole in the wall. Knowing it was Kamira, the Monkey Sage smiled but suddenly noticed something. With his Earth Sense, he realized that their were only five hostages were there was once six. One of the men guarding the hostages was also missing. What, did they go to the bathroom or something? he thought to himself. He then felt the two samurai from downstairs rush in and go straight for Kamira and the hostages and the remaining patrol man limping for Hana. He swiftly moved to intercept.

Only seeing him at the last second, the one going for Hana turned only for the staff to catch his hand, sending his weapon flying. He went to pull out another weapon but Yamazu rolled in front of him and faced the two other samurai quickly closing in, the staff positioned below his crotch area. Too slow to realize what was about to happen, the staff rose and, pivoted on the Monkey Sage's shoulder, catapulted the man into his friends, forcing them to get out of the way as he crashed by them. That'll give us a few more seconds Yamazu thought before shifting his attention to Hana.

"Time for you to escort the hostages away with Haruno-san. I'll hold them back while you win free. Make sure that none come to harm should they get by me", he said, he voice brooking no argument. "Not that that'll ever happen!" Yamazu added with a laugh. Noting that the three samurai where making their way forward once more he lunged drunkly forwards. "GO!" he yelped, spinning his staff around as he went.

All three samurai had their swords out and murder in their eyes but Yamazu did not seem to notice, his high pitched laugh coming from his throat as his staff continued to spin around his hands at an alarming rate. The samurai baulked for a moment and they paid for that mistake. The Monkey Sage seemed to fall over onto his face, a movement which turned into a roll that ended in him spinning around on the floor, the staff lashing out at the robbers feet. Two jumped back in time but one was caught behind the knees, falling to the floor with a cry before a foot lashed out and kicked him away.

By this time the smoke from the bombs had begun to dissipate and Yamazu saw the man he had landed on had got back up, yanking his helmet off and throwing it to a side. He began to make his way over but that was all the Monkey Sage had time to see as the two who had dodged his attack lashed out at him in perfect unison. They were obviously used to working as a team. He raised his staff to counter, catching both swords along the length of the weapon. The two pushed down on him and slowly he sunk to his knees. yamazu was not the strongest of men, he relied on speed and agility to win. Through his Earth Sense he could tell the other running at his back was preparing to stab him through the spine.

Yamazu relaxed his muscles and the force of the samurai's pushing made him fall backwards. As he fell, he applied a small burst of wind chakra which flipped his body until he was soaring towards the back-stabbing robber, feet first. Contact was made, his feet crushing the man's nose and sending him falling backwards. Yamazu landed on his feet while the samurai just collapsed, out cold. A smile slipped onto his face, then he noticed the one he had kicked earlier had got back up too. I really need to work on my upper body strength the Monkey Sage thought, charging forwards once more in his swaying manner.

The three samurai clashed with the Konoha shinobi and the exchange of blows were too fast for the eye to follow. But despite Yamazu's technique, speed and general skill he was still outnumbered and his foes were almost as good as he was, and much stronger. It was not much longer until he started making mistakes and small cuts started to appear on his body where the samurai managed to nick him. One of them seemed to break away and head for the hole in the bank's wall. Another burst of wind chakra saw him thrown into the path of the break-away and he blocked an overhead strike. Too late did the Monkey Sage see that this was a trap. Too late did he see the blade of the other samurai descend. Searing pain flashed through Yamazu's body, most intense at the left shoulder.

Something hit the floor with a thud and rolled away. Yamazu noticed that it was an arm. It took him a few seconds more to realize it was his own.

That is not just a flesh wound.

The samurai back away for a moment, certain that the shinobi would no longer be a threat to them with his left arm gone. The one that cut off his arm sneered.

"Hehe... Whose laughing now, you shinobi scu-"

Before the man could even finish his sentence, the staff swung around. His companions, still smart enough to keep a closer eye on the downed shinobi, dodged. But the talking samurai was too intent on mocking the odd Konoha man to see it. The staff made contact with his face and a monstrous amount of chakra was expelled. The hapless robber cartwheeled into the wall at his side at a terrific speed, smashing right through it and out into the street in front of the bank.

"That would be I", chuckled Yamazu from within the dust cloud kicked up by the wall's destruction.

When the dust settled, the Monkey Sage had managed to get to his feet and was smiling at his foes, but it was a sickly smile. Blood was pouring from the armless shoulder and he was growing pale. There was still strength in his gaze but he swayed on his feet. He had been doing this since he had fallen from the roof though, so the last two samurai remained cautious. They approached with their swords held at the ready.

Yamazu fell back against the wall, tucking his staff under his arm so that might be able to wield it one handed.

I don't know if it's all this smoke or the blood loss, but I'm feeling pretty darn fine the Monkey Sage thought to himself, his smile growing larger and his high pitched laugh coming from his dry throat as the two samurai stepped closer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am

“Ouch, ouch, ouch, you've gotta be kidding me, this has to be the cheapest bank around this side of the Fire Country.” Taking out a couple of the splinters from her right hand, Ayame set her hands back down as she began to start crawling again, the contents of the air duct tunnels surrounding her causing a lot of Ayame’s movements to be restraint so she was forced to go by this crawling position until she right able to get out. Right now, Ayame was on a personal mission to find the location of her weapons and valuable items so she could feel some closer while having a good defense system at the same time.

As Ayame went deeper and deeper into the vent tunnel, she would take a look through every opening she came across from and scope the area for them. At some point in time, Ayame could’ve sworn she felt a vibration coming from the building but continued on moving, hoping that none of the samurai were alerted and/or set off aka have any reason to hurt anyone, that wouldn’t go too well in Ayame’s book. Fortunately though, she had some back up downstairs so there wasn’t too much to worry about.

After running through the vents for who knows how long, Ayame looked through yet another opening. She scoped the area for a while and would soon be catch a glimpse of a special sword leaning around the corner along with a couple ninja pouches not too far off. With a smile on her face, Ayame would unlock the gate of the vent and poke her head through the opening. She would then hop out through said opening, twisting her position in midair before landing on the ground. “Well, if it isn’t you Hana, come home to mama.”

“How about you come home to papa?” Suddenly feeling the presence of another being right behind her, Ayame ‘s eyes widened a bit at the shock of being snuck up on so easily. After a quick moment of silence, only two words would escape the kunoichi’s mouth. “Oh... crap…” Ayame then quickly pulled out the two pairs of scissors from the back of her sash, flipped them in her hands in order to get a better grip and used the blades to block the incoming sword suddenly bearing down towards her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once she had opened the door of the office she was just in, Ayame, or rather her recently made Shadow Clone, suddenly smelled the sense of something rather strange. That strange scent was soon met with a huge cloud of smoke that came sweeping through the halls, marking what seemed to be an ambush attack from what ‘Ayame’ could only guess to be the Konoha shinobi that were probably sent here on a mission. Well, either that or just some teenagers playing a sick joke but that didn’t seem very likely in this type of situation. Nevertheless, this would only make things so much easier as she checked the rooms nearby for the weapons and/or equipment that was taken from her a while back.

Figuring that the room next door would probably be a good place to start, Ayame kept close to the walls as she maneuvered throughout the Bank halls so she wouldn’t bump into anything unnecessarily thanks to the newfound smoke that’s made its way into the building. She would then enter said room or office next door and ransack the place for any type of anything even remotely resembling her equipment. Once she wasn’t able to find it, she would then move onto the next room and so on and so forth for a while.

After running by her 5th room, the Shadow Clone exited it once again, starting to grow quite irritated at the difficulty of this task ‘Ayame’ had left her. Sighing deeply, she would then walk further through the smoke in an attempt to find another room, still trying to remain as hidden and careful as possible by staying next to the wall as she moved across the hallway. It was made pretty obvious a while back that a pretty brutal battle had ensued between the newly arrived shinobi and the samurai thanks to the many noises and sound effects that they were all making during her roundabouts; she even saw an arm rolling by her feet a while back, but she still continued to stay cool for fear of being caught off guard.

As time passed by, however, the smoke started to clear up, giving ‘Ayame’ a nicer view of things. It was a good thing too because another two feet of walking and she would have hit the door square with her face. Ayame would then give off a sigh of relieve before slowly pushing it out of her way. After the door was out of the way however, ‘Ayame’ was able to catch the sight of two figures with swords prepared in a striking motion towards one individual. She wasn’t exactly sure what was going on due to the smoke on her side still covering most parts but caught the outline of the uniforms. The guys with the swords were the samurai, no doubt about it.

Taking this window as a perfect opportunity to strike, Ayame would move her right hand towards the back of her sash and use her index and ring finger to go through the scissors’ handles and quickly pull them up. Flipping them in her hands for that improved grip before throwing both of them towards the back of both samurai that were focused on their other foe. Once the scissors would hit their mark, ‘Ayame’ would then dash over to their positions to see if she had hit right and to see who it was she possibly saved. Once she was close enough to find a name to go along with that figure, "Ayame's" face would suddenly brighten up as she waved in his direction. "Yamazu, hey, how it go-..." Noticing that he was missing an arm, she would suddenly stop abruptly. "Uhhh.... what happened to your arm?"

--------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, one floor below all of that was happening, a certain wall was blown through as a female flew through it, knocking down a few oil tanks on the way. Once she had rolled over and hit the ground hard, Ayame pressed her arm of the concrete floor as she grabbed her thrashing head, looking at the completely shattered scissors in one of her hands as she did so. ‘This guy is definitely tough, I’ll give him that. Hadn’t been hit that hard in a long time.’ A man who was over hallway equipped with samurai armor and wielding two swords sitting at his waist stepped through a stream of oil leading to Ayame as he started to prepare for combat. Taking the nearly smoked out cigarette from his mouth and tossing it over his shoulder, he pulled one of the swords from its sheath. At this point in time, the cigarette butt would make contact with the oil and a ring of fire would soon develop between both combatants.

Unfazed by this, the samurai would prepare his weapon and get into his stance. “Prepare yourself, woman.” Ayame would simply chuckle a bit at this scenario. ‘Just my luck. And I couldn’t even grab my stuff either. Oh well, you work with what you got I guess.' Even though she had no weapons on her, Ayame was still quite a force to be reckoned with barehanded so this might actually prove to be an interesting battle. Quickly standing up and hopping into her own stance, Ayame mentally and physically prepared herself as the flames roared in order to cheer the fighters on and encourage this stand off.

Jutsu Used:
Boss:
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

(Okay it was hard understanding what both of you put. I read over it twice. lol But just follow what I do then or if it's so bad then I can edit)

Hana shook her head. The man that she'd headbutted was writhing on the floor. She stood up and smiled at Kamira. "Phew, thanks Kami," she told the girl. She nodded when Kami told her what to do. Before Yamazu left to fight she told him, "Kami told me to tell you that a Konoha shinobi was taken away by a guard. I have a strange feeling that... well anyway, just letting you know that one of the hostages is missing. But since he or she is a shinobi that means that they are second priority to the hostages."

She then rushed after Kamira. She did not like leaving him with four samurai. For now though, the hostages came first. Perhaps if she could find a safe place for them then she could come back. She was planning this as she took the rear of the hostage train led by Kami.

They rushed out. Yamazu did fine with keeping the samurai with him. She was glad she had him on her team. She then took the lead to lead the hostages away from the fight. She wanted to go back in badly. She wanted to help Yamazu fight. He had four fighting him. Hana had knocked one out. But there was the one that was kicked in the groin as well as three of the guards patrolling that he was dealing with.

Hana decided to lead the hostages out of the town. She took the lead instead of Kami and quickly lead them down the road and into the nearby forest. Hana then began to set up traps near them. She smiled once she was finished then looked at Kami. An idea occurred to her. She smirked and did the handsigns she needed.

Two shadow clones appeared. Hana then spoke to both. "Okay the clone on the left will go and deal with the men that are trying to crack the safe. The other will help Yamazu. Ready? GO!" They took off while Hana waited. She now felt better about this.

The clone that was going after Yamazu entered the building a few minutes later. She blinked and smiled once she saw Ayame and Yamazu standing by each other. She rushed inside and was about to say hi to Ayame when she saw the missing limb...

"Oh my god! Yamazu! Where is your arm?! We need to wrap it up before he bleeds more! Then get him to Kami!" Friendly chats with Ayame would have to wait.

~~~

The other shadow clone went around to the side door instead of the hole. She slipped between the broken doors and down the hall to the basement. She then snuck towards where they held the safe. She heard a voice mumbling about Shido ditching him to go check on someone. Hana grinned and snuck up on him. He was busy trying to unlock the safe.

She then began to walk towards him. Her foot made a slight noise making the samurai turn. His eyes widened and he pulled his sword. Hana grinned. She had wanted to train her final battoujutsu technique anyway. Now was the perfect time to do her attack. He attacked with his blade in a casual slash for her chest. She was faster. She quickly unsheathed her blade and delivered a strike to his upper torso. Her blade made a cut in his armor. The samurai stopped in mid swing and smirked. "You have to do better than that."'

Hana smirked as well. She changed her grip on the blade and brought it through his armor leaving a shallow gash in his chest. He yelled loudly and tried to cover his wound. It looked worse than what it was. He was losing blood yes, but less than what he thought. It would take quite a lot more blood to make him die. He would be useless for now. She pushed him to the ground quickly and kicked his sword away. Then she sat on his chest making him gasp from the pain. She then told him quietly, "You will die unless you get treated. I have a medical ninja outside. If you let me tie you up and bring her to you, you will be fine. If not... then I'll just have to finish you off. Deal?"

He could have overpowered her if he wanted. But the blood kept pouring out. Hana let him believe he would die. He gave it some thought but apparently his life was more important than money. He let her tie him up. She then took his sword and left him weaponless. She hid it outside and poofed giving the information to Hana.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Having not once stopped to look over her shoulder, she had not seen the arrivial of `Ayame` and Yamazu. The most important thing at the moment, or for the entire mission, was to secure the hostages. Even through the urge to go back and help the sage was big...she had no choice. She was the only one who could heal injuries, the hostages life`s depended on her. "Please don`t let go..", the woman almost begged as she felt Kamira loosen the grib on her hand. The pink haired medic gave the woman a reassuring smile, tugging the hand tightly for a moment. "Just follow Hana-chan, she knows a safe place. I will watch your backs, so don`t worry!". Kamira stopped for half a second, letting the 5 hostages pass. Noticing they were still holding each others hands, brought a little relief. If they had been to panicked to follow directions probably, this would have taken longer, maybe they would still have been in the hall.

Hana eventually lead them into a small clearing in the forest. It wasen`t very big, but it was the ideal location to hide the hostages and await the others. Thick trees surrounded it, and a large bush was growing halfway into the clearing: its large leafs could be used as bandages. "Please find a place to lay down. You need to rest while i tend your injuries". The hostages settled them selfs against the large trunk of some of the trees, keeping quiet as if they were afraid to be heard. While gathering a stack of the large leafs, she watched as Hana left, or rather dissapeared briefly into the area surronding the clearing. I hope she knows that we will have to exit this clearing at some point... Kamira allowed herself to sigh for a moment, before returning to work.

"Please open up your kimono", "my..kimono?", the woman said, her skin having regained a little color. "I need to look at your arm, its bleeding right?". The woman placed her left hand over her right forearm, making a grimash in pain. "You just have to open it a little and slide down the right side, use the left one to cover your upper body". With a little hesitation, and a helping hand from Kamira, the dark blue kimono left her right arm. "This maybe hurt a little, but stay put". Using the left hand, she carefully brought the injuried forearm up close to her face, inspecting the damage. It dosen`t look to serious, one of the samurai`s have probably just used the tip to scare her and the others. Kamira reached inside the medical pouch, pulling out a small bottle with green liquid. While pouring some of it onto 3 of the large leafs, she began to mold chakra into her palms. As she carefully wrapped it around the wound, her chakra molded the leafs into a bandage-alike wrapping with the same abilities as normal would. Kamira could have used grass, but the closer the object used is to bandage, the better it would hold.

I would use normal bandage but...who knows how injuried they will be after fighting those samurai`s?. BY the time Hana returned from the task of setting traps, she had begun treatment on the third hostage. There had been no deep wounds or any lethal damage, it was clear the Samurai`s had been more interesting in money than actually torturing them. Or had they just come to early and ruined the Samurai`s plans for ending their heist with torture and rape? Before she could go further into that, Hana suddenly created two shadow clones. As she gave them orders, Kamira could`t help but to smile. She wasen`t going against orders since she actually remained to guard them. Returning to her work on the third hostage, who had a cut around the knee, she felt proud. Helping those in need, the thrill of danger knowing enemies could attack you at any second...The life as a shinobi..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil
Blue-Eyed Devil

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 am

Yamazu had not thought things would end like this. Well, actually, the harder he thought about it, it was pretty much exactly how he had expected things to end. He was, despite his peace loving nature and strong ideas on redemption and mercy and justice, a shinobi. And most shinobi died on the battlefield, no matter where that battlefield happened to be. It had happened countless times before he had been born and would happen countless more times when he was gone. Still, there had been some small part of his soul that had hoped that he would live to a ripe old age and pass on quietly in his sleep. It was a part of him that the Monkey Sage had always pushed down, realism denying him such a preposterous ambition.

But for some strange reason, with his blood pumping away from his shoulder stump and his light wooden staff growing heavier every passing second, his foes closing in and preparing to deliver the finishing blow, he found himself realizing that such a desire was not so out of his reach. It was something that he could get to, an ambition worthy of fighting for. Was it so ridiculous a dream, to die in peace?

As it turned out, it was not to be his fate this day.

The two samurai advancing towards him with their swords at the ready suddenly fell forwards in a jerky manner. Yamazu noted the pair of scissors in each of their backs, then went on to notice a young woman behind them with a face that he recognized. A wan smile appeared on his face and he allowed himself to slide down the wall he was leaning on. He doubted that his legs would have been able to hold his weight up much longer anyway, but now that she was here he knew that things would be alright.

"So I guess you beat me here then, eh?" Yamazu chuckled weakly. The loss of blood was becoming rather bad at this point, his tan face becoming paler every moment that went by and was starting to look rather clammy. His eyes did not seem entirely focussed and it seemed as though he was beginning to go into shock. He heard her ask about his arm and his thin grin widened.

"It got chopped off", he explained, his words starting to slur. "But don't worry Aikou, I'll be right as rain in a moment", he continued, looking up at his old teammate. She was smiling down at him, shaking her head in mild amusement as she usually did at his mad antics. Her plain face hid her true and loyal heart, her modest appearance concealing her passionate nature. He realized just how lucky he was to count her as a friend. She spoke again, her words sounding as if they were coming from underwater but Yamazu was somehow able to understand them.

"No, I am not making fun of you. If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times, you don't need to worry about the size of your chest. The type of boy who only worries about the size of your breasts is not the type of guy you want to stay around".

If it was not clear that Yamazu was completely out of it before, it surely was now. His head lolled on his neck and he gave a high pitched giggled at something said that only he could hear. At this point, Hana returned and came up to him and the woman the Monkey Sage had mistaken as Aikou in his delusional state and commented sharply about his missing arm. Yamazu waved his remaining arm at her, the staff under his arm clattering away as he did so.

"I think it rolled away over there somewhere Hana-chan. But no fear!" he said brightly, the slurring steadily becoming worse. He brought his right hand up to his face and made a handseal with it.

"Release!"

For a moment nothing happen, but then Yamazu's entire body went stiff and his face grimaced in pain. He slid from his sitting position until he was laying down on the hard floor of the bank, writhing in pain. Blood seemed to spurt even more urgently from his wound, but suddenly stopped. Something started moving under the ruined shoulder, hidden by the large amount of blood covered by it until it slowly revealed itself.

It appeared to be a blackened piece of flesh, growing outwards from the Monkey Sage's shoulder at a steady rate. As it continued to form, it appearance would become more clear and it was soon apparent that Yamazu's shoulder and the stump growing from it was covered in tiny black veins. Slowly and surely, the black veins weaved around the large wound until, minutes later, the entire limb had grown back. Exhausted and covered in sweat, Yamazu pushed himself back up whilst the tiny black veins retreated up his new arm and beneath his clothing. Panting, he turned to his two female companions.

"There... that should... do it", Yamazu gasped. His blurred gaze then turned back to Ayame, still thinking her to be Aikou. "Aikou... do me a favour... and bring me my arm? I kinda... want... a... souvenir..."

With that, Yamazu slid sideways across the wall and passed out, his head making a solid clunking noise as it connected to the floor. A few moments past, then light snoring came from him, his chest still raising and falling lightly and a faint smile still plastered on his blood smeared face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:34 pm

At first, “Ayame” smiled a bit as it would seem that Yamazu had her recognized. But that didn’t negate the fact that he seemed to be seriously hurt at the moment with that arm, or lack thereof, gashing out abnormal amounts of blood. It was then though that Ayame became seriously confused as Yamazu referred to her as “Aikou". Looking around to see if there was anybody else nearby for a second, Ayame turned back to him as she pointed at herself, wondering if he was actually thinking that Ayame was this “Aikou” person. “Hey, Monkey Man, its Ayame here, no idea who this ‘Aikou’ person is.”

But Yamazu didn’t seem to get the message clearly as he continued to speak nonsense towards Ayame. The next thing he started to talk about caused Ayame to blush madly as he started referencing the size of her breast, specifically insinuating that they were abnormally small, which was an obvious indicator that he was talking to Ayame specifically, but some other girl that she knew nothing about, except that she apparently doesn’t have a very big cup size. “No, you’re talking to Ayame; Ay-a-me, not this other person you seem to think I am.” Once Yamazu started giggling, Ayame would just let out a deep sigh as she slapped her own forehead. “Dude, you’re too delusional right now.”

It was then that Hana would suddenly make her appearance in a hysterical fashion, panicking greatly at the sight of Yamazu’s missing arm. Slightly irritated as is, Ayame just took a hold of one of Hana’s shoulders. “Hana, calm down will you, he’ll be fine… probably… hopefully… maybe.” Ayame really wasn’t exactly sure at this point because neither her, Hana nor Yamazu were medical shinobi so they didn’t exactly come prepared with gauze or anything like that so unless they were going to save his life with empty scrolls and Nin wire, things didn’t exactly look good for the monkey sage.

However, Yamazu would then create a handseal after directly Hana towards the general direction of the arm that had rolled over towards Ayame a while back. Ayame stopped her movements as she watched him. Yamazu’s body would suddenly go stiff as he started to give some obvious hints that he was in pain, startling the blonde Jounín as time went on.

Now it was Ayame’s turn to internally panic as more blood started to come from his shoulders and Ayame started to wonder if he was doing this on purpose for some suicidal reason. The blood would then stop bleeding and a whole process went through within his shoulders. Once the black veins would start coming out, Ayame’s eyes would widen as she felt something coming from up her stomach. She would then run over to the nearest window and throw her head through the opening, emptying the contents of her lunch on the floor right outside of the bank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The samurai, known as Shiro, sent a sent a vertical slash over in Ayame’s direction, to which she sidestepped to the right from. He would then quickly convert that vertical slash right into a diagonal one, aiming for her left shoulder. Not having much time to dodge due to the beautiful transition, Ayame would be able to move out of the way, but not without the shoulder of her kimono being a sacrifice along with a tiny bit of her flesh. Shiro would then hop backwards and get back into his stance with a smirk. “I must say… you have some substantial reflexes, but how long do you think you can dodge me for, woman?” Ayame whipped off some of the blood coming from said shoulder before going back to her stance. ‘Man, this guy’s good with that sword, doubt about it. I’m not seeing many openings in his defense and the aggression he’s putting in is making it hard to take advantage if the very few openings I can find. But there must be some way to get by it…’

Both combatants stared intently at each other, waiting for a move to make as Ayame continued going through some plans. ‘Hmm… If I can maybe just slip through his offense rather than just defending, that might work. I remember dad teaching me a little something about that. Time to give it a shot.’ Refusing to waste any more time, Shiro would then dash forward, sword ready to go in for a thrust, Ayame would then move her body as he went for a couple more then switched to horizontal, to which she ducked and twisted her body into a reverse high kick aimed for his chin. Shiro would simply slip through it as he ducked and took his right hand from his sword, grabbing Ayame’s throat as she slammed her to the ground. He would then lift his sword up for the finishing blow. “You fought well, Shaman, but it all ends here.”

Shiro would then stab his sword down, but Ayame gave Shiro’s exposed right side a quick jab to weaken his grip on her neck just enough for her to barely move out of the way, still suffering a cut to the right side of her cheek. She would then throw in some right elbows to his exposed left side to make him let go of his sword before she grabbed his throat with her right hand and rolled him over so that she was on top. She would then let go of his neck as she reeled her fist backwards, flexing all of the muscles in his right arm before bringing her fist down. With just a second to respond, Shiro would roll out of the way just in time for Ayame to hit the concrete instead. His eyes would then widen somewhat as he saw the life-sized crater she had created in the ground with just her fist. Ayame would then bring her fist up from the ground, shaking the remains from her hand. “I must say… you have some substantial reflexes, but how long do you think you can dodge me for… big man?”

Shiro’s eyes then narrowed at this comment, unsheathing his secondary sword as he prepared for combat once again. Ayame would then go on to take the sword that Shiro had previously stabbed into the ground and get into her own stance, ready for anything he would throw at her.

------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, “Ayame” whipped any remains of her vomit from her mouth with a napkin she found earlier as she continued to look outside the window, refusing to even glance over in Yamazu’s direction. He would then request Ayame to look for his missing arm, to which she’d respond. “I’m not freakin Aikou or whoever that lady is! My name’s Ayame, dammit!” She would then simply give up as she let out a sigh and went back over to the spot that she felt a bump from. She would look around a little bit before she found the still slightly bleeding arm. Ayame simply looked at it for a while before speaking. “… I’m not touchin’ that…” Half a minute later, Ayame lazily held on to the solo arm as she walked over to Yamazu’s direction and dropped it on his unconscious lap. “… A souvenir…He wants his loose arm for a souvenir... you are one weird dude, monkey man.”

Ayame would then turn to Hana after brushing her right palm off on her kimono. “Hana, earlier you said something about taking him to another person… Kami was it? Is this person your teammate for this mission? Oh and you guys got the hostages out safe and everything right, the money’s good, basically, I’m asking for a report on the mission.”
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 pm

The Hana that was with Yamazu and Ayame stared at the monkey sage in shock and terror. How could he be acting this way? He should be... well not acting like this was normal and making small jokes. AND HE SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING SMILING!

If his missing arm and behavior wasn't enough he then used some sort of... seal to do something to his stump. He lost so much blood. Hana began to feel faint but she continued to watch as if in a trance. A scary nightmare she couldn't get out of.

Her mouth fell open into a large "O". She couldn't believe what she was seeing. His arm was growing back! It was amazing what people could do with chakra but this was... it wasn't natural. Then again, not everything was pretty. Should she treat this as something normal? Apparently not since she heard gagging and choking noises followed by a splash on cement coming from behind her. Her mouth was dry but the content of her own stomach didn't bother her. In fact she felt kind of good that she could hold the contents better than a jonin. Now she was just more curious and entranced than anything.

Yamazu seemed to be passed out after the ordeal. It took both Hana and Ayame some time, but they eventually got over their human weaknesses and dealt with the problem. Hana wanted to bring Yamazu to Kami, but instead she listened to orders from a higher up. "Yes, I'm actually just a clone sensei. The real Hana is with Kami. They are protecting the hostages in a location in the forest. She set up traps and had two clones come into the building. Me to back up Yamazu and the other to deal with the final samurai that was trying to get the money. She dispersed herself, so I know he's down there, wounded."

The clone took a moment to sigh and look back to Yamazu. "I think we should bring Yamazu back asap. We need to get Kami to look at him. Then I promised the guy downstairs I'd let her give him medical attention. He can be last though. Yamazu comes first."

~~~

Hana, with or without the help of Ayame brought Yamazu to the hostages. She asked Kami to make sure he would survive long enough for him to be brought back to Konoha. There he would receive proper medical attention. Until then they could carry him back on a makeshift sled made of some logs and branches, as well as rope. She would ask Kami to run inside with her to heal up the samurai and help to tie up all the unconcious samurai for when the proper authorities showed up to give them their punishment.

For now the mission was complete. The bank was safe, if not a bit busted up inside. Insurance would probably cover it. The hostages were safe and the samurai defeated. All in a day's work one might say. It took them longer to get back to konoha but they were able. They made it home in time and got Yamazu medical treatment. He was left at the hospital as the others split up to do their own things.

(OOC: Due to the pressure this morning and everyone not posting as much as they could due to business and everything I decided to finish it and godmod SLIGHTLY. If you don't agree I suppose I can change this post but Kiyoshi didn't say not to finish. I just supposed that since everyone was panicking to get it done that I would finish it and give everyone less stress. That being said I would need a mod to approve my jutsu that I trained during the mission. Thank you.)

(Extra: btw, I finished it the EXACT day it was supposed to be finished. ^^ We got an extra week remember? The 11th was our deadline.)
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Got Money Cont'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Money Cont'd   Got Money Cont'd Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Money Cont'd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top