Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

A meeting (U and Shauntay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 am

Hana grinned once she memorized the handsigns. It wasn't too complicated. Hana began to concentrate on the water around her. She used her chakra to form it while performing her handsigns. "Water whip!" The water formed into a huge ball at first floating in the air.

It took a bit of chakra to just form it. Hana had to concentrate on the ball of water just to keep it in the air. She closed her eyes in concentration. It was more difficult than the other jutsu she had done earlier that day.

Hana opened her eyes and watched Konoha for a moment. The boy was rather handsome. He was unique looking too. With his silver hair and strange eyes. He had a cold look yet the boy was slightly awkward and quite cute in his personality. At least from what Hana could see of him.

She sucked in a breath as his eyes met hers. She almost lost control of the water. His eyes were just so unusual. She shook her head and took her eyes off him to look at the water. She then began to move her hands a bit trying mentally form the water.

It began to grow in length and began to look more like a whip than a ball. This took a few minutes but Hana finally thought she had it down. She made sure to make the water be as solid as it could. She added a bit more chakra to it for good measure. Then she began to move the water back and forth in whipping motions.

She picked a leaf in a tree that seemed like a good target. She moved her arm to make it look like she was about to use an invisible whip. There she then struck out and made the whip hit the leaf off it's branch. As it fell slowly to the ground Hana hit it a few more times getting control of the whip.

Once she was done she smiled and turned back to Konoha. "Sweet! It takes alot of concentration but otherwise it's pretty easy Konoha. You try it."
Back to top Go down
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 am

Konoha noticed her close her eyes again. Not a good thing to do since in battle they would have to keep their eyes open. He also noticed her look at him and saw her concentration falter. If she was that easily distracted then she would be doomed. Konoha kept his mouth shut until she finished practicing. "You know, you really should keep yours eyes open when you do these things. If you close your eyes out there, you're done for." It may have sounded rude or pretentious but, Konoha was starting to develop something for her and he didn't want something to happen to her.

Konoha then turned his thoughts to the water whip. Konoha thought about his mist blower jutsu and it seemed that they were very similar. Only, instead of spreading out the water, he would be compacting it until it was still like leather. Konoha formed the handseals he saw Hana perform and then grabbed at the air as water collected in his hand and clenched around it. Using his other hand, he stretched out a whip that grew from his clenched fist. Konoha made it look easy but, he had spent probably more chakras than was necessary but, he wouldn't make that mistake again since he now knew how to do it. He swung the whip around his head then, brought it down with a quick flick of his wrist and created a resounding, mini sonic boom as the whip cracked.

Konoha looked to the same tree for another leaf. He chose one that was out of reach of his whip but, he wanted to see if he could extend the whip beyond it's original length. As he whipped it toward the leaf, Konoha concentrated on extending the whip. It became slightly smaller in his hand as the water repositioned itself to give it more length. This gave the whip enough reach to flick the leaf off the tree. Konoha wasn't as gentle with the leaf as Hana was and so, as it fell, Konoha used the whip to rip the leave to pieces. He did so in such a way that it rained pieces of leaf over Hana.

Konoha starred at her for a while as the leaf confetti flutter around her. Konoha thought she looked rather nice. Her blue eyes shinned out from the flurry of leaf, her long blond hair was now wet and slicked back. Konoha couldn't help but admire her. As he starred at her the water whip broke and Konoha came crashing back down to reality. He shook his head and thought, What's wrong with me!? Why am I so distracted by her. Konoha scratched the back of his head and laughed at himself. "How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Hana nodded at Konoha's advice. He had a point. She really needed to concentrate on keeping her eyes open when she was concentrating. Otherwise if she really did do that on a mission she would be killed for sure. "Okay thanks Konoha," she said lightly.

Hana watched as Konoha's water whip seemed stronger and more flexible than her own. Much more useful in battle. She felt a slight jealousy with it. Though Konoha did have more water jutsu than herself. So he obviously knew how to use those kinds of jutsu.

"I think you did good. Even better than I did. You really know how to work water Konoha," she told him happily. "I would love to train with you again some time. It was alot of fun to work with you. And you're a very good teacher with jutsu. Have you ever thought of becoming a teacher at the academy? I think you'd do good."

Hana gave him a warm smile. "I would love to stick around longer too but I really have to go. I have to run a few errands. I hope to see you again though Konoha. Oh! Why don't you give me your address and I'll come to see when you can hang out?"

She really did like Konoha. She thought he'd be a fun friend to hang out with. "A-actually, my birthday is coming up soon. I would love it if you spent time with me..." she trailed off shyly and began to play with her wet hair with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Kuromeru
Kuromeru

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Konoha liked the way her voice sounded and almost missed the invitation to her birthday party. He had gotten lost in the silky, velvety-ness of it. Letting it wash over him like a cool, warm breeze in winter after it had just rained the previous night. Konoha breathed in the illusory smell before he crashed back down to earth with the sudden realization that it was his turn to speak.

"Actually, I want to join the Anbu squad. I want to eventually become Hokage though. I've never thought about teaching as a career choice for myself." Konoha remembered the invitation, "Y-y-you're inviting, me, to your birthday p-p-party?" Konoha was awe struck at the invitation, "Y-yes! I'd love to go to your party!" Konoha's face turned bright red despite his happy appearance. "Oh, here's my contact information." Konoha told her his home phone number and address so that she would be able to find him again. "I look forward to hearing from you again."
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Hana's eyes widened slightly. "ANBU sounds great. I just want to be a simple Jonin. Probably teach some genin and stuff. Then I want to settle down and raise a family Hokage sounds great too." Hana smiled at the thought. Of someday marrying the perfect guy for her.

Hana took his info with a smile and put it in her pocket. She continued playing with her hair lightly. "It's not really a party. I'm just going to celebrate it by myself but I would love hanging out with someone on that day. It's coming up soon so I'll be sure to let you know."

His face was so cute when it turned all red like that. Hana really thought he was a cute boy. She definitely considered him her friend now. She wouldn't mind hanging out with the boy again. Though for now she didn't have time to hang out. She wanted to learn as many jutsu's as she could.

Hana yawned a bit. "Well, I'm drained so I'll see you later okay? I have things to do." Hana kissed his cheek quickly and grabbed her bag with her ninja items. She then began to walk back home. She waved a bit but didnt' look behind her. She herself had a slight blush on her face and didn't want Konoha to see.

(TOPIC FINISHED)
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting (U and Shauntay)   A meeting (U and Shauntay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting (U and Shauntay)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top