Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Healing Technique Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Healing Technique Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Healing Technique Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Healing Technique EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Healing Technique EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Healing Technique EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Healing Technique EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Healing Technique EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Healing Technique EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Healing Technique EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Healing Technique EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Healing Technique EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Healing Technique L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Healing Technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mannox
Mannox

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

(I'm not sure if this is where this goes, or how long it has to be, but I'll do what I can to get this right)

Ailanna awoke from a deep night's sleep because of a nightmare. She was flustered from the dream that showed her out in the field with other ninja, and all of them getting injured and there was nothing she could do about it. She disliked that thought. She looked out of her window and saw the sun just about to rise. It's around four. Perhaps I should head to the hospital and see if they need help. That should clear my mind. She quickly got dressed and rushed over to the hospital.

She arrived and walked to the front counter. The secretary greeted her, "Hi Ailanna! Back to help with the new patients again?" Ailanna smiled, "Of course! Nothing clears my mind more than helping those in need." She walked through the double doors and met up with the doctor she usually worked with. He was a tall handsome ninja who had short brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and was slightly built. Ailanna thought him to be very gorgeous. Some would even say she had a crush on him. He looked to her and smiled, "Hello again Ail. We got a lot of patients today and I'd like to teach you something. It will help you in the long run." She blushed slightly and smiled. He wants to teach me something? I wonder what it is.

He took her to one of the patients who wasn't badly injured. "Ailanna, come stand next to me." Ailanna walked over to the doctor. He told Ailanna to put her hands over the patient as if she were going to monitor his injuries. She did as she was told and the doctor said, "Ok, now what I want you to do is, I want you to focus yourself. See if you can add some of your energy to this man, with the intent to remove his injuries." She looked to the doctor, "You want me to..... heal him?" the doctor nodded so she did what she could. It took her about a half hour of constantly trying to focus her energy into the man before he was healed of his injuries.

The man sat up and thanked Ailanna and walked back to the front desk. The doctor smiled at Ailanna and she smiled back. "I did it!" she said with excitement. The doctor smiled, "You did. I'm proud of you." Ailanna jumped up and down and those thoughts from the dream were long gone. She was so happy that now, even if an ally fell in battle, she could restore their ability to fight. She stayed to heal a few more patients, each time taking less energy, less focus, and less time than the last. She stayed until all the patients were healed and she had the technique memorized. She then headed home and went back to sleep, never to have that nightmare again.

(483 words. I hope that's enough.)
Back to top Go down

Shiro Hazuki
Mizukage

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm

No, this is not the right area. If this is a training post, Then post it like a regular RP session, label the title saying its training, then put the jutsu/s that you are training at the top of the RP before starting, maybe even in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Also, you need to have the jutsu approved before you start to learn it. No point in learning a jutsu only to find out that it's going to be approved, right?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 pm

A third note as I move this to an IC spot, you dont need to train your first set of jutsu, you can simply put them in a topic in the jutsu section with no training required.
Back to top Go down
Mannox
Mannox

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, I did the training and the jutsu already, so I figured if the jutsu was approved, than the training link was already there. Here's the link for the jutsu.
http://shinobireality.heavenforum.org/t364-healing-technique#1636
I put it in Technique Creation
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 pm

[Topic Inactive]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Healing Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Technique   Healing Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top