Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Blaize

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Empty
PostSubject: Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"   Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:42 pm

"Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Irukaface

Shinobi Dispatched:
Ryuzaki, Blaize

Spoiler:

“Listen we all know it is the parent teacher conference and all but you have to make sure you don’t say anything to our moms you hear that?! Or do you want the principal learning about the various times you sleep in class when you tell us its study period. We know you’re new and they will kick you out for that. You know it’s true. So I guess we have a deal then?”

The tallest one of the three boys just finished speaking to the academy teacher. These boys have been a problem at this school and they feel like they can do whatever they want, for example, blackmailing their teacher. For them to know they will be safe from their mother’s harm they forced him into blackmail and if he told on them then he may lose his job over it. The three boys all where matching red caps, but their height distinguish which of the three are in command. the leader, obvious is the tallest. The second in command, is the middle of the three. Then you have the third person being the smallest of the trio. As they looked at the teacher he knew that he was in a bind. The tallest of the three started to smile as he then waited for an answer.

The man started to crumple the paper he was holding as he then started to nod and then started to sigh. “Alright then, I won’t report your misbehaving and you don’t tell the administration for my…failures.” They all smiled as they started to head out of the door. As they all chuckled and then started to speak to each other. “Come on lets go get the spray cans from the janitor’s closet.” As they left the teacher started to unravel the paper as he then started to read the message that was inside of the paper.

Quote :
We have sent over a genin who should be over before the parent teacher conference. He will help you as much as he can to put them in line. He will also get them to stop but we advice that you get this situation under control. While we have sent him to do the work it is up to a follow up with you to make his work effective. Please provide him with the completion card right after the mission is over. Thank you.

As he finished the last part of the page he heard a door knock. He started to look at the clock as it was almost time for the parents to arrive. He then started to place the paper in his desk as he spoken. “Come in” Once the words have been spoken the door open. Here entered the genin who was in for the mission. His name was Blaize Ryuzaki. He started to walk over and then started to introduce himself as he gave the teacher a bow. Afterwards he started to ask for the details of the mission. It was shown that he wanted to get this done as soon as he can. The teacher wanted the same thing. He was glad that both of them were on the same side in this situation. He then started to speak. “It is nice to meet you Blaize. I am glad you came. We have some misfits around here that think that they can control the class and the academy. The students are in my class and they normally can be distinguishing from their hats. The tall one is the leader and controls the other two. They have been misbehaving and everything I have tried is done with no avail. I need your help with this one. You were there age not too long ago. I want to see if you can bring them to their senses. Make them stop what they are doing. Also today is my first parent teacher night. I don’t want them to disturb the school and the class so I need you to do this in the most peaceful way possible. Think you can do this?”

Blaze started to think and listen to all of what has been happening. He started to smile and then started to nod. “Of course, this is why I am here right? I see what I can do to make them listen. So where are they now?” The teacher started to answer but another knock answered. He then started to look at the door way as there were three adult women. They ask to come inside. The teacher agreed. Each woman was accompanied by their own son. The three woman where mothers to all three of the delinquents. Blaize started to take note on how each of them entered and who they were. When they were told to sit down in the desk one of the three kids started to speak. “Mom, are we going to be here for long?” The mother looked at him and then started to smack his hand and then started to tell him. “You better stop and behave, if you don’t I will whip you with the belt when we get home. The kid started to shut up quickly and then looked at the teacher as he folded his hand. Blaize took a key note as he then started to think to himself. “Interesting…very interesting, so they have a weakness hua.”

He started to look at them as he started to see the guys behaving with their mother’s at the moment. He then started to look at the boys as he then noticed one of them speaking. Of course it was the leader that spoken to the mother. ”We are going to go so we don’t bother you guys. We don’t want to be a bother. The guy got off his chair and so did the other two. The mothers were surprise to see that the kids did not want to bother them. Blaize started to look at them as they exited. He started to think to himself. “So they think they can be the perfect boys hua…I have a good way to make them listen.” He started to bow down to them and then to the teacher. “I am going to let you guys have your private time. I’ll see you right after the meeting then.” he started to exit as he then started to wonder where they guys were located. He then herd a door slam as he then started to rush over as he then he started to see the boys run out of the janitor’s closet with spray paint in their hands. He started to look over at them as he then started to walk slowly in the direction to their path. He then started to walk over to the corner as he started to see the exit door close. He then started to walk over to the exit door and slightly open it. He saw through the door and saw the three of them spraying the walls. The words or the drawing did not come out yet because they just started but, he did know they were vandalizing the school. He started to open the door as he then started to speak. “What are you guys doing?’

The group stopped and looked at them. The leader started to look at him and then started to respond. “We do what we want who are you to tell us any different. So leave us alone or else you will pay!” Blaize started to look at them and then shook his head. These kids were thinking that they where the boss, the leaders of the academy. No wonder the teacher has a hard time to deal with them. All bullies have a weakness and they all have one. It is to use them against them. He started to speak. “Ohh really? How are you going to do that exactly?” The leader looked at him and then at the group. He then started to shake his can and then they all raised their spray cans and then started to spray at him. Blaize started to look at them and then started to jump forward in the air as his lower pants and sneakers were caught up in the red paint. He started to land behind them as he then started to look at all of them. The guys started to growl as they started to run away back inside of the school. Blaize started to follow them. He started to run after them as they passed the teacher’s class room and out to the other end of the hall. He started to stop as he then started to yell. “You know what I am going to get your mothers!!” The kids stopped and then started to look back at the Blaize but Blaize was already gone. The two guys looked at the leader as he they wanted to know what to do next. The leader was starting to breathe loudly as he then looked at them.

Back to top Go down
Blaize
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"   Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:21 am

“No, no its alright. He would not even dare. He knows better. We have the teacher blackmailed, we are in the clear. Come on guys lets go outside. As they started to get outside he then started to look out and see all three of the mothers looking and staring at them. The leader’s mother had a belt out and started to stretch it between her hands. She then started to speak. “So it’s all true hua, you guys are really disrupting the school! What is wrong with you! Ohh you’re going to get it! You know what is going to happen don’t you!”

The three of them started to look at each other as they looked at their mothers. They started to tear up as they dropped the drop the spray cans as they rolled out to the side of them. They started to cry and land on their knees as they started to cry. The leader speaking for the three of them; “We are sorry, we are sorry! Please mom don’t be my ass. We were just having some fun! We’re sorry we’re sorry! We won’t ever let this happen again. Please mom Please!!!” They started to continue to cry and beg for forgiveness. They started to pray that they would not be beaten up. The leader’s mother started to walk to one of the cans and then kicked it out to the left side of the academy and then she started to speak. “Go collect the cans and place them back in the janitor’s closet. Also we will let you off the hook this time. Just stop this nonsense. Now once your done go back to the room and don’t ever speak about this again!” They all started to look at their mothers with relive smiles as they started to get up and look for their cans. The mothers start to enter the room and then head back to the rooms. They started to get the cans as they ran in the empty hallway placing them back inside of the janitor’s closet.

It did not take them long for them to knock on the door as they politely entered the classroom. There attitude’s were different. They were behaving again. They started to sit behind the desks on where their mothers sat as the meeting was over. They started to shake hands with them as they got up to leave. Once they started to head out the three of them stopped to look at the teacher. They all bowed at the teacher and the leader spoken. “We did not thing you would actually do that. You have a lot of guts and you did not really tell them. You made them catch us red handed. You win we will stop bothering you. We don’t want our mothers to beat our asses. We will get you back but for now enjoy this victory.” They started to hear their mothers call for them as they shake and shivered as they all said loudly. “YES! Coming!” They all started to shiver and then rush over their mothers and then started to leave out of the room. Soon after they started to leave the teacher then started to sigh and spoken to himself.

“What the hell happened” He then started to hear the door open as the mothers start to enter. The teacher looked at them and spoken to the group; “Something wrong?” The leader’s mother then started to speak. “Ohh no everything is fine. I think we have resolved the child’s issue. The mother’s are their fear. It s your key. The respect can only go so far. It is up to you to make use of what happened today and teach them real respect and discipline. That is why you are a teacher after all.” The three mother’s started to poof as the middle one was actually Blaize and the other’s were clones mixed with the transformation jutsu. Blaize started to smile as he then started to report back what happen. After a while the teacher smiled and was grateful for what happen. He started to write something down and then got up and bowed to Blaize while giving him a card. “Thank you, thank you for teaching them to respect. Now I thing they won’t be able to look for trouble. If they did then I will be sure to use their mother card. Take the card and report back to the administration office for the completion of the mission. Blaize smiled and then bowed back and took the card. He started to walk out of the door and then started to get out of the class room and then now headed his way out of the academy and back to the administration building to gain his compensation of completion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"   Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"   Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio" Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaize Second Mission: "Command & Conquer: The Delinquent Trio"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top