Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

A naturally occurrence (open topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  Empty
PostSubject: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:43 am

Walking, simply moving forward with each step taken in by the toe before pressing on ward with the foot and landing off with the heel, inching towards what essential was direction a place named to lead a person into a destination. That was often the case even with people that wondered around the vast world, even if the place they search for was not an actually location, it could have been a idea they sought or even another person’s idea that lead their feet forward, who knows tis a varying world after all. Wondering then wonder walking then running maybe didn’t really matter, movement got people where they wanted to go or to places they didn’t want to at first. One person would say it made to be such a way but for Aki, one of the fire’s countries most promising medical experts it was merely a common occurrence and dare he state a way of life for him, to ever wonder freely as his mind imagine the greatest joys reality could not even hope of full filling the young blonde. He dreamed while awake and planned while he dreamed of things inside the actually reality, randomly jumping forth and back towards the side of the brain he liked and sometimes just peeking over what he didn’t. Simple still he didn’t even pay mind to what his body was doing half the time, only reaction and counter reaction was his will to move away from people bumping into him or a rock that got into his way before jumping over it. Here speculating like a foolish vegetable brain the fashion orientated nin stepped forward before stepping forward again, just at his own pace slowly then fast then skipping then a jogging here and there before again walking a bit onward to...where his direction was at the point.

Aki simple didn’t care where his physical destination was he just enjoyed the trip more so then anything else really. And it wasn’t like he was all there to begin with, half way though his life somewhere deep down he gave up on reality, instead choosing his fantasies over and over again as his life. Wasn’t the safest or most profitable existence but proved to be an enlighten one never the less, he picked on quite a few things like, did you know that people actually kill themselves over pieces of metal they use to trade with? Or that whole relationships between friends, lovers or foes could be bonded stronger and broken at a heart beat with the mere sensation of bliss from a foreign object touching the fibromuscular tubular tract leading from the uterus to the exterior of the body in female placental mammals and marsupials or the male’s opposite end of an animal's digestive tract from the mouth. It is simply outrages to the LaVaeas such things being in most cases the driving force in their decisions of shows of flesh based automatons. He himself as par taken in the dance of hormones, very often in fact and found it to be not as all mighty as his learned about really. It was all for the greater fun after all, to him nothing else then the body’s reaction and then detachment. His mind certain-ed did it disconnected often enough as well enough to be a seasoned pro at it.

There he was today on this sunny brisk windy cloud light day like skip then run then walking speed the medical prodigy proceeded, taking his time with little care in his own little world. Already eaten three times before this hour of 3 past mid noon, his bowels empty with yesterday’s meal and cleaned before he awoke and his attired still stained with wrinkles from the grass bed he slept, just on the white layers of his revealing shirt since the red on the other side was dark enough to hide most imperfections, while the black and red of his pants did the same. His fur hood still had some pieces of green attached but wound blow away in the wind soon enough. Rubbing his head once before noticing how shinny his golden hair was with a day’s worth of oil built up from taking the lead of a man’s bedroom antics rather then his usual bath time that hour. Wasn’t too bad since it was fairly fine to start with, a little volume didn’t hurt on those messy locks.

After around a few breaths Aki notice something odd, for the past 20 minutes he didn’t move from his spot at all, in fact with his senses returning from his day dreams he was stuck behind a large tree, ranging past most buildings and sturdy as any stone, the leafs tinted greenery then emeralds as they broke the ever long rays of sun light that showed towards the soft grass. Literary he notice he had been walking in a tree for that long before he took a step back, holding out his hand and touching the truck with his fingers then tongue. “ Familiar...very much so I’ve seen you somewhere before” he muttered to the tree. Looking around with a jerking twisted both sides east and south then sniffing at the air like a canine Aki came to his conclusion “ Konha...very close by it...yup” he knew this forest well as it was the one of step towards his ninja skills, training here was a given with all the natural flowers and herbs his family used and it was so close to the village the watch tower on the northern gates could basically see the edge of glory. Aki even knew this tree intimately, crouching down very feral like the young man shoved his hands in the soil and dug, dug and dug without stop before catching eyes to eyes with a dead man living in the ground. Aki checked on the texture of the skin, feeling its moister and protein before his powerfully fingers, noticing the lack of H20 as the feelings he gathered from the corpse confirmed the date of death and that he was actually dead. “3 mouths ago...wow its been that long since I threw off my last pursuer? Was it really worth following me all the way from the konha hospital good sir? Since I doubt you like your home in the ground next to a musty old tree, and you look terribly since last we meet, really blood socked pink is wayyy better then the grey blue your sporting. But i guess you never did have a chance against my looks now did ya? so your new modifications to your appearance don't really matter huh?” he conversed with the corpse before kicking it in the head like it were some kind of can.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:41 am

Halfway rotten, drowned roots and filtered leafs. Her garden had clearly seen better days. Kamira bend down and inspected the damage with the tip of her un-gloved fingers. It had surpringly been the smallest of the herbs who had survived, the larger having snapped in half, or being close to. She bit into her lip rather hard, it had taken her weeks to grow them, and now her hard work had gotten destroyed due to heavy rains. Kamira moved herself out of the herb garden, or rather the herb swamp, and took off the heavy boots in the doorway. As she sat down on the small staircase leading into the house to remove the soil from them, her mother`s voice sounded from the kitchen window.

"How is the garden looking, Mira-chan?". Kamira lifted her head a little, glancing the direction of her mother. With the bright pink hair and azura eyes, it was easy to see that she belonged to the Haruno family. "Most of the larger herbs are done for""really? That`s such a shame..i promised Mrs. Imari a couple for her evening tea" . Rosu(1) Made a small pout with the lips and rested the plum cheeks against her palms. "Don`t worry, Imma look for some while i gather new seeds", "new seeds? Your not planning to go out of the village are you?". Kamira raised a single pink eyebrow, was she still so worried? "Okaa-san(2), its been 3 months since the last dissapearance, and i`m not gonna go far away", "I know but..". Rosu placed a hand over her chest, letting her bangs cover her eyes. "..Don`t worry, i will be back!". By the time Rosu looked up from her bangs, her youngest child had already left the home.

It had been roughly 3 months since Mr. Imari had gone missing. He had been send on a mission to pursue a missing nin, and had never come back. The village had stamped him as dead, and a funeral without a corpse had even been held. The only people who kept refusing his death, was those very close to him. The one who disapproved of the statement most, was his wife Mrs. Imari. The 40 year old woman had been in the hospital for depression since his dissaperance, refusing to talk with anyone besides her best friend. Said best friend was the current head of the medical team, as well as Kamira`s mother, Rosu. The Haruno family had, ever since Sakura`s time, been heavily involved in the medical world. While Sakura´s name had begun to disappear in the pages of time, the family name had kept its head above water, and managed to become very famous in the world of healing and herbs.

Was i to harsh? I have no right to hate her for worring.... The pink haired kunoichi let out a small sigh, letting her eyes glance at her surroundings. The gates of Konoha had mostly been swallowed by the green tree tops, leaving only the very tip of the east guard tower visible. The knot of guild, which had begun when she first sat a foot out of the house, had grown into a nagging pain in her head. I need to focus, if i bring enough herbs with me home, she might forgive me more easily. In her attempt to calm her mind and body, she bit hard into her lip, drawing blood this time. "ouch..". Kamira moved her only free hand up and wiped away most of the iron tasting liquid, watching as it soaked the fabric of her glove. She had been used to see blood for a very long time, yet the feeling of blood soaking her clothes was still annoying.

A sudden gust of wind picked up from the west, sending her knee long pink mane fluttering around her. To her "Luck", the wind carried a horrid smell with it. She quickly brought her hand up to her nose, feeling sick as the stench of a rotting corpse filled her nose. Has someone killed an anima?. With her instics as a medic, she began to walk further down the small road, using the basket in her right hand to move some of the branches. The path she was current walking on, was mostly used by genin playing or doing missions in the forest. The tree branches were hanging low, fitting the size of 12-13 year olds. Despite her age of 16, she had so far only managed a height of 5.3. Watching each of her steps carefully, she managed to get through the small road rather quiet. She had spend a lot of time in this forest as a kid, helping her mother to gather herbs, and even train some ninjutsu once in a while with her brother. Before Kamira had time to dwell in the few happy memories she had of her childhood, she entered a small clearing.

The clearing itself was only a couple of feet in diameter. A simple glance upwards, would reveal that the source of the clearing, was that the large tree had prevented the sunlight from reaching the ground, leaving only grass to grow. The scent of flowers and camila mixed with the stench, meaning that herbs grew around the clearing instead of in it. "Mr. Imari?". Kamira´s eyes got a little wide, as she saw what caused the strentch. The barely reconizeable corpse of the always friendly Mr. Imari, was laying half buried at the foot of the tree. A gourgerous male, who looked to be early in his twenties, was sitting next to the corpse, seeming unbothered by the smell. Had the situation been diffrent, she would surely had begun to blush. The chunin slowy moved her hand down her right leg, closing it around the handle of her kunai tied to her thight.

"Don`t move! I`m Haruno Kamira of the leaf village!..Tell me who you are, and what you are doing with that body!". The words had been without hesitation, and the blue eyes were locked on the movement of the beautiful man. This could get dangerous... She clutched the basket of herbs tightly in her left hand, feeling her heart pounding. No reason to worry right? I can always call for help.... With another bite in the lip to keep herself calm, the blood once again began to flow. Knowing the risk of lowering your guard in front of your enemy, she didn`t wipe it away, allowing it to slide down her peach colored jaw and neck.

1:Name of Kamira`s mother, Rosu Haruno.
2:Okaa-san means mama/mother on Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Aki just enjoyed that scene with himself sitting at the base of a large tree with the sun shinning bright on his striking flawless tan skin through the leafs of his shade, it certain maintain and even scent balanced with the rotted flesh beside him to the evergreen of the musk. It was so nice out that Aki decided to air out his chest for a while, zipping it down slowly showcasing an outstanding physique. Abdomen muscles cut enough to slice through most foods so to say, 6, 8 why counting to oblique’s to his left and right a clear observation would tell this man he had a stunning 12 pack and he knew it as the boy joyfully played along his rectus abdominals like a xylophone moving his fingers up and down trying to find a right key to play or at least one that made a different sound all the while giggling at his medical faultlessness. But alas they all just sounded the same, perfection to say the least, why even the wild card keys on his chiseled chest or sturdy shoulders didn’t sound any different. Oh well can’t expect the imperfections of music to apply to me after all, silly me the Narcissistic male thought to himself as the pondering head aches of how to entertain himself returned. Music was out of the way...or was it? He concluded as his gaze turned back to Mr. Imari. With all the gaping holes of air and density of the skin drying out this should make lovely sounds differentiating with new keys, trying it out the LaVaeas found some kind of enjoyment streaming along the broken noise, scarred lips and cracked skull of his fool very much so and it sounded nice to him. Playing it like a child’s first toy he didn’t really pay attention towards an approaching person who as well popped out from hiding to greet him with a kunai in hand and what seemed her to be a little perplexed expression at what to do around Aki. He finally did stop desecrating the dead in plain sight to greet the young las with a bright white smile across his face and the expression identified as kindness and warm to him, waving his hand like he was greeting an old cherished friend as well to boot. While at the same time noticing the usually tone of her hair which was her most noticeable feature indeed reaching so far past her knee, not many people have such a wondrous quality of very light red to actually have hot pink to their hair...actually come to think of it Aki didn’t know a single person outside the Haruno branch of his home town’s famous family with such odd Pheomelanin traits about them naturally.

How could he not know that family? it was what his family had strive for in family during their life time and since his clan of the Yamanaka had as well a world class medical history to it, even having a member during the forth great shioboi war that actually clashed with Sakura Haruno at a time before becoming like sisters. In a way Aki found this girl could almost be cousin perhaps since their families had such a history... on the other hand he has already proven that his ties with family and the village didn’t really mean much after Aki was left the last heart beating in his blood line at the moment, still was a pleasing thought to actually find a reason to be nice for a bit...maybe get a sample of her hair or scape to see how far the effects of time have changed that rosy pink hair of that clan's generation.

Her question strike him as odd at first since she should have just seen him playing in a one man show just now but then realized the poor girl was mesmerized by his beauty, like a siren song to helpless man but far better looking. To him she seemed scared and anxiousness about something, almost if danger were nearby in fact, the LaVaeas after his cheerful greeting looked around for a while to see or notice nothing else in the area that would posed a threat...aside from the man living in the ground. “hmmm” he spoke before stabbing his own kunai into Mr. Imari skull. “ There no zombie time for you sir, ok lady its safe now threat over” he called out with an eerie genuine expression to his flawless features. If she notice closely how perceive Aki had placed his knife inside the brain she should would have known as a fellow medical ninja he hit a vital area of the lobs where all active information would travel thought before being processed by the other hemisphere’s towards the other body's main function of movement, disabling the ability for it to ever function again by itself, even if brought back to life while the knife was in there the body wound need an external force to move it, a feat that average nin wouldn’t know about privilege only to high ranked medical ninja.

The LaVaeas walked up closer to Kamira with before stopping mid way, with his sleeveless shirt off his body and hanging over his shoulder close to his neck. Aki then exposed a look of momentary surprise as his light aqua eyes widen before nodding in shame, slapping himself hard soon after as the sound cracked though most of the forest though with his body no redness was shown after impact.

I deserved that, you asked me not to move and here I am half naked and freely moving, sorry about that. My name is Aki, I’m from konoha too. And as for what was doing with that man over there, basically kicking him in the face, then I enjoy his company for a bit as I took a little break from walking, don’t worry I didn’t sleep with him if his your lover and then I played him like a musical instrument since it made different sounds, mine doesn’t make different tones since its all too symmetrical (rubs his abs and chest to try and make music but all the same sounds) see? or rather hear I should say? and again no sexual metaphors, I was actually just trying to hear some music since my mp3 is back home. You’d be surprised to see what kind of things artist to make beautiful music with why just the other day I saw a man play an attire collection of music from a movie just using empty pots and a whole lot of rubber bands, guess i fail to try and copy it since that body is waayyy to decayed to make any other sound aside from two notes, maybe in a few weeks i can try again but till then ya nothing, so what brings you here?” Aki spoke with glee at the young miss.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:32 pm

She had been ready for the worst, ready to counter or avoid a attack...yet all he did, was to smile friendly at her while waving. For a moment, a brief and recent memory of her brother flashed through her mind. Now that she looked...he did resemble him a little, at least on the smile. She surpressed the urge to smile back and kept her position, trying to focus at the situation. He can be dangerous! Remember Mrs. Imari!. The man`s next action was confusing at first. He seemed to look around for something, did he sense anyone? For brief moment she had wanted to look for herself, just to check, but his next action stirred up the emotions bubbling under her skin.

"DON`T!". As her words travled through the air, the knife connected with the skull of the already dead Mr. Imari. The kunai was hanging from her thumb with the circle handle, the rest of her hand being exstended towards him and the corpse. She had even taken a few steps, and panic had set it traces in her blue eyes. It was horrifing for her to see, but what made it all worse, was his following words. "Th-threat over? He has never harmed anyone!". The panic was replaced with rage full tears. With a flick of the wrist, the kunai was returned to the space between her fingers, being grabbed tightly by them. As she was about to charge, his sudden movement towards her and words, caused her to stop in place.

"A..Aki?. no...LaVaeas?". The blue eyes got slightly wider, as the realism hit her. He was a dangerous criminal, widely known among medics, or rather feared among them. He was the missing nin Mr. Imari had been sent to hunt...did it mean he had killed him? She managed to look past his left shoulder, looking at the head wound. Judging by the angle, he had stabbed in a way, only a medic would know how to. Due to the stress, and the fact of the danger Aki posed, she felt her knees buckle. After a few seconds of swaying, she fell to her knees. While the kunai remained in her hand, the basket fell to the ground and tipped over, spilling the gathered herbs.

Kamira kept her head lowered so her pink bangs hided her face. She brought her hands up to her chest and tugged them around the fabric of her white west, feeling her heart pound harder than ever. He can kill someone as strong as Mr. Imari..what can i do? What can i do!?". She remained that way for serveral moments, the kunai remaining tugged in her left hand. Could running be a option? No, he would either kill or capture her before she reached long. How about screaming? No, he could easily cut her throat before anybody heard it. Having no chance of escape, she gulped deeply. The iron taste of the flowing blood filled her nose once more, but she found it easier to inorge. She learned her head back slightly, revealing it for Aki once again.

"..Your really Aki-sama aren`t you? I`m sorry for yelling..its just..". She kept her voice as shy as she could, trying to keep the tears of stress behind. She managed to force a blush into her plum cheeks, and she lifted her right hand, holding it against her right cheek to simulate a shy mood. "Its just..i didn`t expect you to be so beautiful...it makes me all jealous...i came out here to search for herbs". Kamira was so focused at the task at hand, that she haden`t noticed the blood from the lip, having begun to leak down on the left hand. Her pink mane had fallen a bit over her shoulder: Half of it was resting on shoulder and chest, while the rest was sprawled in the grass around her.

"What brings you back to Konoha?". Knowing her chances were slim to survive this, at least in her head, she could at least attempt to gain information.
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm

For the most part the missing nin was hardly taken back by the reaction the little girl seem to have conjured up before his unusual sight to which he thought was utterly natural. Nothing about what he did was odd or cruel and why she showed some concern over the corpse of a dead men? It was not like sympathy was going to bring him back and enough time should have passed for the emotional feelings of sorrow to faded by now. But for a ninja to burst into tears of what appeared to be anger from her belted shouts that Karma was upset, not much one for hiding emotions was this girl. Falling before in such a emotional upset was rather expected to since there wasn’t anything more she could have done to show her feelings...maybe an attack out of revenge or blind rage could be next but Aki didn`t really take into consideration that part since aside from the emotion distort she didn`t appear to have the physical abilities to capture him alone either otherwise it would have been wiser to do so while his guard was heavily down. There was the foresight of him being spotted and having to fight off a few new players just to keep the safety of the village as security as their appearance to the fire lord they needed to make its for the quota but oddly enough he notice less then there should have been so close by the village. So close the gates were and yet only a single ninja was present in front of him or around for a few blocks, not a barrier or ANUB spy as of yet.

And this hanuro wasn`t exactly aiming to fight in the first place with the medical specialist as she claimed to have only been there to collect some basic herbs that grew in the area which her fallen basket also confirmed. Aki walked up to the basket that rolled away, took it underneath his view, examining the art work that went into making it and the type of herbs that she had attempted to gather and bring home...before he took the plants, ate them, putting a few of the pretty flowers in his hair and then started to take the basket apart right from the bottom towards the handles before dropping it on the ground and crushing it with a mocking step of his feet. Soon after approaching the pink hair damsel that laid motionless on her knees, kneeling down on both of his own knees but still standing he was almost a noise away from shoving his own face into hers.

The little performance of hers didn`t really impress the LaVaeas all that much to be honest, randomly shifting from one emotion to the next at a hats notice while clearly in raged by his actions give a little too much away to her inner most desires, he considered it might have been her feminine time and kept it as a consideration in the back of his mind. The crimson gel that ran down her lip, smelling of iron in the blood showed her serious she wanted to become, the unsteady tone to her voice and its attempt to stable itself into a more claim state to sound stronger. Even stroking his ego was too forced upon execution almost if on queue, sure he enjoy people accepting his perfect flesh as the truth that it was but he also was not inexperienced enough allow it to easily blind him to such a world of shiobi`s. Beside he could tell when a person was real reactions from different false ones at least about him, if she was truly infatuated then words would have been impossible to produce in his glories presence. A mere stare into perfection can stop even the mightiest of bulls, karma`s clear inner conflict was blocking her perception of true beauty.
`` Well for the most part you don`t need to understand why I have returned to konaho since even I don`t understand but on to more pressing matters then that. You know your helpless damsel in distress that complements the big tough guy`s ego to buy time isn`t really an actor’s quality yet or one that I myself would fall for after seeing such an obvious showcase of fear when you were saying my name, anger from that shout when I teased the friend I also killed and now your worry of what I could do to you. And your holding a kuni which most shiobi use and from my memory average villages don`t, considering your age I’d say your past at least academy level. So common get up and stop the act, strike me now if your so upset I’m literary in your face enough to trigger a trap or justu or a quick slash with that knife, common be a ninja show a little impulse.
ACTION!!`

Aki spoke with enthuse as he busted out the last word with a lot a vaguer energy before getting up and running around in circles with his arms out stretched like an airplane jester, then pretending to take a boxer`s stance then doing a few back flips, head stance and standing normal and looking off into space again as a little butter fly was move by. Now trying out a cat like stance and moving gracefully like one the male medical nin pounced to catch the elegant insect between his palms.
Aki kinda half expected something to happen within the next few seconds to actually draw his attention away from his fun just because the fact he was in enemy territory right now, like another person jumping in to assistance this girl against himself or maybe her true skill being far more then what the LaVaeas gave her credit for but for the most part he was rather content inside his realm of child like fantasy, whatever was going to draw his attention back to the here and now would meet some unexpected result.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Will he kill me fast or slow? If he does kill me...will be bury me so close to home? Okaa-san would be crying at my grave..not knowing i might be right outside the walls. Onii-chan would search and search...would be maybe drop the ANBU to comfort Okaa-san?. Her heart beat got faster and faster, and the forced blushing soon faded, being replaced by the worry consuming her eyes. It felt like hours, before Aki finally began to move again. With her hands shaking a little, she watched as he moved over to the basket. Not once did her blue eyes leave his beautiful figure...not once did she dare breath. One wrong move and he would kill her..at least that`s what she thought.

"St...stop it! I need those herbs!". She quickly used her right hand to cover up her mouth. Where had that come from? Had she not been feeling scared of him moments ago? Feeling her fingers shiver, she tugged them tightly around her jaw, trying to hide it. Like when facing a dangerous animal, you could not allow yourself to show fear. When he was finished with his "work" on the basket, he stomped on it, as if the only thing of interest had been the herbs. The basket could be brought pretty much everywhere in Konoha, yet she felt a sudden anger seeing it. How did her dare to not only eat her hard gathered herbs, but also destroying her basket? Just as the anger had begun to build up, the fear returned with full force, as he kneeled down merely inches away.

She didn`t move a muscle as he began to speak to her. Her blue eyes never left his, in fact she directly stared into them. This is the end? It cannot be.... To her surprise, after he had finished speaking, he moved himself away. First he resembled a airplane, then a basic boxing stand for a taijutsu user..and then a cat? Was he crazy? She felt the fear easen a little from her body, having taken in every last of his words. "I`m pathetic, aren`t i, Aki-sama? As a medic nin, you know the many lifes Haruno Sakura saved in the 4th shinobi world war right?". She slowy moved on her body, getting back onto her feet with only a little swaying. She kept her head lowered this time, letting her hands hang loosely down the sides. "I`m the same age and rank as she was during most of the war..yet instead of defending my village and pride...i`m shaking in the fear of dying. To think such a pathetic ninja as myself is her great granddaughter". Kamira tugged her hands into her chest, not really knowing why she was confessing such things. Had the fear of dying become so strong, that it had begun to affect her this much? "Even if you were to kill me...i can`t allow it. You see..i intend to surpass her..heh, i even made a saying". As if taken from a movie, she raised her head and the wind began to blow once again, sending the pink mane swaying around her. During this, she began to make hand seals.

"Every human is born with the choice of many paths. Our friends and family can help decide...but in the end, the decision is our own. Being a Haruno, i thrive to protect my friends from the dark paths".

"It may sound stupid...but it`s what keeps me going when i face strong people like yourself". Just as the last word was finished, so was the hand seals. The flowing pink hair suddenly stopped in mid air, the tips raising them selfs as if they were alive. 150 strains of pink hair shot out from the mane, traveling through the air towards him. As soon as the last hair had been fired, the mane returned to its swaying silky state. The strands of hair were as long as her actual hair, and with a penetrating force like a Kunai, they could give serious wounds if not dodged or countered. Kamira`s blue eyes were suddenly filled with a "burning fire", and with the swaying pink mane, she managed to look quite imposing. It was as, with the confessions, that her fears had drifted away.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:48 pm

It sure was pretty butter fly for sure, its blue hints with yellow tips ascending past the transaction of the mid line before coming up towards the main body where it was coated in a sleek ebony sheen. Surely something so simple and yet to fascinating towards the male ninja, its bio mechanics were also that of great peeking interested since its structure different in many was from the of a human form, more legs, crazy eyes and a feasting hunger for nectar which happen to be scattered though out many of the flowers located all over the world, Aki just thought of the taste and amount of the flower’s due he would need to maintain such a life style to. Eating till his belly was filled while still burning it off with the flappinga wings he wished he had grown, then mating, leaving that person then mating again with someone different before the hunger returned. It was quite the dreamy thought he admitted before letting the little bugger go happy on its way from the random man. The LaVaeas followed close behind the flying insect of charm with ever eerie blink less stare with those sapphire eyes, like a dog and master he wanted to keep following it away further into what appeared to be a never ending experience of life...but soon after a few double steps the medical prodigy just let the fellow on his merry way this time for real, not stalking it so closely, waving bye almost with a tear in his eye the boy wiped away his salty extract from his eyes and turned attention towards the fellow konaho nin that hadn’t left her home or friends...yet.

While refocusing to Kamira he notice her in the middle of some monologue type montage that would have very likely been emotional and moving with people that were paying attention enough to hear it from start to finish, Aki wasn’t one of them since she was inconsiderate enough start it while he was busy with other more intriguing entertainment. Certainly though he let her finish the speech of what seemed to have gone on for a few minutes, he cut into the part of “to kill me...i can`t allow it. You see..i intend to surpass her..heh, i even made a saying" and then she went on about something like being the best she could be, overcoming adversity in the face of actually danger and something about a ramen business that sold all kinds of special spice noodles with any side order of Saki or ice cream floats for free one Wednesdays...ok that last part may not have been coming from her but that was certain what the LaVaeas picked up after that last fragment.

It had actually been a little while since his forth meal of the day and it was approaching the time that food was served to the little young kitties after they got out from class to be his fifth, he may just have the join them in the old mall if it was still around the village that is. Last time Aki was home and still part of the hidden leaf, his favorite place to shop and dine was under some new renovations and had closed down a week before he left the village. That made him sad not to taste his favorite strawberry and orange bubble tea before being a convict for life. He would need to pop in and see if it was open today and if security was competent later to notice the missing nin. The wind also started to pick up a little bit blowing on her hair and on his muscular frame, “Brrr its chilly wind for such a nice day” as he looked down and notice his nipples were hard from the lower temperature. Taking his shirt off his shoulder and placing it back onto his torso Aki was able notice her hair had shifted forms like the snakes of a medusa firing wildly at him. The LaVaease grinned with excited glee as things look as though to pick up but more importantly...the hair

Aki quickly rolled over onto his shoulders before re-snapping his momentum into a hand stand further moving with his whipping legs over into a roll in the air as he twisted away from the stream of knife like hair rushing in his previous direction, landing a good 20 feet away from where she had fired and where most of the hair was crashing into the ground. “Shit” Aki cussed as he sprinted towards the attack that he just spent the last few seconds avoiding. Rapidly with the god given speed the male medical nin rushed towards the side of the stream of hair, before making it towards the last of the 150 strains of pink shots he throw out his right arm as if reaching out to grasp something and managed to catch around two of the long projects into his skin of his forearm and the part of his hand where his forth finger was above, piercing and ripping into his skin semi-deeply, the blood dripping down from the wounds along his arm and dripping slowly on the floor and his elbow, his face wretched in pain but soon was replaced in joyfully grinning. The rest of the attack sadly had already landed and disperse away as with many chakra attacks with Aki standing and quickly pulling out the long strains from his flesh. “ Owe...owe Ouch!” he exclaimed while pulling out them out, they were long and almost felt like swords. But he managed to stand the pain just well enough, taking them both around and holding them up in front of his eyes while sucking in the wounds of his right hand. The blood now staining the area around his mouth and bleeding down his neck “ Whoot finally got a sample of the cherry pink hair, now I can analyze it and add it to my records thanks!” he shouted while tasting his own injuries red cells and smiling with a bloody tint to his snow white fang like teeth. Before long Aki stopped savoring his own life hood and allowed his chakra so quickly consume his injures in a green tinted aura that rapidly regenerated his arm to normal stats, the damage just seemed to fade away as his cells re-grew, stopping the bleeding and closing the gaps while also reliving the pain that his body felt but his face did not portray. His arm soon looked as though nothing had even happened to it to which aki used in conjunction with his other hand to feel the hardness of the captured attack before breaking it and putting a small fraction into his pack.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

What`s wrong with him?. Most of the fear from the man had drifted away, and the smell from the corpse had been dulled thanks to the surrounding flora. Kamira was not surprised when he dodged the torrent of hair needles comming his way, he was highly skilled after all. She began to form hand seals again, wanting to be ready should he counter attack. A Shinobi must never lower their guard!. As most of the hair dug itself into the ground, some breaking, she took a deep breath, being ready for his attack. To her surprise, he simply shouted "shit", and moved back into the range of the attack, as if he wanted to be hit. In fact, that was what he was aiming for. As if trying to grab some of the hairs, he swung his arm out, resulting in some of the hair needles burring them selfs into his for arm and hand.

"When someone attacks you, your not surpose to dodge, and then go back into the line of fire..". She took a few steps towards him, her eyes being fixed on the injury. She did not know why she had suddenly spoken to him as if he was a little child, nor why she was walking close to him. "It hurts when you get attacked...", she said, noticing the painful exspression in his face. She stopped when she was merely 4 feet from him, watching as his face became..joyful? Not knowing whenever to laugh at his weird behavior, or feel scared, she simply stared at him with a surprised exspression. The older shinobi then held up the hair while sucking the blood from his wound, as if it was a prize he had just collected.

"What can you gain from simply analyzing my hair? Its simply a trait in the family. Its the same as us being medics". Again not knowing why she had confessed facts about her family, which most in konoha already knew, she let out a little sigh. Why is my heart beating normal? It can`t be because i find him beautiful. True he does have a good body and hair but...no, its not the appearance. Is it because he is a grown man acting mostly as a child? If i can make myself his friend...or at least make him trust me..maybe i can survive?.

"Chiyute no Jutsu right?", she asked, refering to the healing wounds. Kamira sat down again, having her legs crossed. The pink mane ended up spawled around her like before. "Neh...Aki-san? If i may ask...Why did you become a medic?. Kamira focused on keeping her face calm, and never once took her eyes off his face. If she could learn how his mind worked, at least the basics, her chances of survival would grow.

(sorry its not so long)
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Aki was just biting his time well for himself as he looked thoroughly at his newly acquired prize from his little buddy of the day, he held it closer and closer to his eye almost as if to focus it like a microscope, ever inching towards his pupils, the little odd tec though did not much to aside from the pink hair just blurring and soon enough it reaching his physical eye, stinging greatly. The silly boy had to quickly jerk back his arm with the extra hair that he gathered and blink a few times to get the red sensation out of his sights. A tear of course dropped lightly past he cheeks but he was fine for the most part, hurt worse than having an eye lash in there too since of the length of this follicle even broken off was still so long. Aki thinking to himself of his actually needing some equipment when he leaves just left the excess strain blow away in the wind, he blew too just for luck making a wish that only to him would make sense and one he kept it silently. He had his reason to depicted this sample full hearten even if the girl didn’t seem to understand, the Haruno’s from the start where never a bloodline in the ninja world at all, in fact from what he gathered from any records left by the praised kin was that they were nothing more then regularly family with a genetic disorder amongst the girls and possbily a some shinobi interaction, that was it, no other records either in the medical files or anything else Aki gathered from the rest of his travels indicated a special abilities or secrets from that family.

As such he always found it odd how Sakura herself seemed to be such a legend in her own right, sure the prized pupil of Tsunade was something to praise in its self however such a talent going from a single person, even Shizune the elder student and fellow filed medic was not as well known or recognized. It might have been just a really talented person but it was still strange to Aki at the very least. He wanted to make sure that all possibly leads were taken care and to make sure he kept his records of rivaling them, he didn’t really care about much else like leadership or power he only cared about his own flied and someday wished to become the greatest medic the world will ever see. Haruno Kamira was certainly one that might be a rival of sorts some day having the blessed family legacy behind her and all, but he wanted to see how far she might go herself if left to train. If there certainly was something different about the Harunos Aki wanted part of it to further himself by any means necessary.

Taking note that kunoichi was there and had not vanished or disappeared yet puzzled him, most figments of his imaginations tends to disperse once his focus was on something else, guess she was a different phantom, oh well more fun to play with which was the mind set Aki was starting to build. Kamira now seemed to have a more warming feelings to her as he talked freely with her vocal patterns steady and breathing normal, even the sweat she had slowly building on her forehead lifted normal, now it seemed that she liked him...after attacking him that is. Aki’s gentle Azure eyes stare soon turned shifted tides, his brow arched down and his pupils filled with ice of a deep glacier. The moment she began to sit down Aki’s left hand had already finished the seals he used to counter attack with vengeance, water immediately drenched the surrounding area and stirring with actions as from her left and right sides water spouted into tall columns 15 feet away from her , Aki didn’t wait to see reaction of hers right after finishing his first attack the second one proceeded, with the right his hand flurried off into signs and then was thrown upward with his palm up, a thought later and a small bolt of lighting rose out from his hand and into the skies were the clouds turned black with hatred gathering above them both. With a thunderous sound clapping the local wild life away three larger jumps of electricity shot downwards towards the female medical nin, two towards the two water pillars to her two sides sending forth the illumination of electrons shocking through the soaked based ground and aqua pillars while the third one shot directly behind her just 20 steps away trying to hit her if she retreated. Finally three water pillars rose in front of Aki and kamira and fell down soon after, attempting to douse the Chuunin with electrolyzing water and its moderate crushing water pressure. If she evaded or blocked it somehow she wound still need to deal with the rest of the water in the area, landing on a tree would be a good idea, however if she got hit full force Aki sincerely doubted that she be more then reasonably injured since he really didn’t put too much energy into actually killing the lass.

An eye for an eye hun, I said you were free to strike me if you so please to though it didn’t mean i would just become your training dummy and not defend myself” his eyes returned to a more claimer state, like a lake on a windless day still and mirror like, the clouds and water reseeded to normality and all was well for the little storm had passed.

Aki sat down soon after following in suit towards the girl, relaxing after an attack now able to respond to her question proper since it was a reasonable one. The LaVaeas really didn’t interact to too many people in konaho on a personal level since he was always working and such. Not much else to know about him aside from his ground breaking work. “ Well at first just like you I wanted to follow my birth father’s work in the medical filed, healing the helpless and treating the newer threats of disease. My other dad like that about me too wanting to help people in such a way. But after a while I kinda felt disconnected from the work i was getting in konaho, simply saving the lives of people then have them make the same mistake in battle flied or in their lives. Like this one time I treated a man that had a explosive bomb accidentally go off on him while he fighting, then I learn his sent to prison the next day for injuring his little boy for messing with his gear and nearly getting him killed. So its kinda those issues that I grew tried of enabling people to continue, that was when i got my true calling as a medical ninja, to actually better people and make this into a beautifully world from the slime its enveloped in. If they meant skinning the heads of people, modifying my body as the true avatar of human beauty or losing a little village then I'm all for it.”

Justu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:03 am

With her thoughts being calm, and her eyes never having left his person, she was ready when he made his attacks. Kamira stood up as the 3 water pillars sprung up. Those to the left and right were 15 feet away, and the third one was 20 feet away. Kamira began to form hand seals, keeping an eye on his actions. Aki fired a ball of thunder up into the air, causing 3 strikes clapping thunder to appear. Before they struck the water, she had already finished her first set of hand seals. Kamira jumped into the air, heading directly in Aki`s direction. In a instant, the long pink mane grew ankle long and wrapped around her body little a cocoon. 3 harden spikes of harden hair stood out from it, resembling a hedgehog`s spikes. When the 3 pillars of water, which had appeared in front of her, came crashing down, the "shell" puncutured through it.

While safe inside the "shell", she reached into her pouch, grabbing 10 senbon needles. Despite the movements the "shell" was thrown into when it crashed through the three water pillars, she managed to slip them into her mouth, laying them at the base of her lips. With a few hand seals, she infused chakra around her mouth, adding a layer of posion to the needles. When the "shell" broke through the water, it crashed into the ground, the spikes digging into the ground, stopping it from crashing into the large tree. The moment her hair began to soften up and grow back to its original lentgh, she spat the 10 posion filled needles. With the firing having been covered by the pink mane, and Aki being in the middle of his answer, she assumed the chance of hitting was high.

"How am i suppose to listen when you attack me!". The wet mane of pink hair was clinging to her body, the bangs sticking to her face as she got up. A little of the water had soaked in at her left arm, having giving a little shock that had left a small mark on the peach skin. Due to the distraction from the attack attack, she only heard the last 3 lines. So he is willing to kill and destroy for his beauty? Then why did he bury Mr. Imari and came back to visit?.... Using the left hand, she reached to her lower back, closing her fingers around the tanto. She didn`t use it often, but at the moment it would be better than a kunai.

"Aki-san...would my pink hair be considered beautiful or ugly by the world?". She kept the question short and straight, else he would probably loose interest again. It was a quite odd question, but he seemed interesting in her pink hair, and he had made his life resolve around beauty. If this resulted in a full scale battle it could result in the village hearing them...a thing which Kamira didn`t want to happen at the moment. Her only option at the moment was to try and start a conversation, and be ready for anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Aki took a moment there after finishing his long answer to take in a breath and move around a bit, aside from the few minutes that he was just spending next to his human instruments and such, the feeling of putting one’s weight off their legs and just letting the earth push down was a good feeling, especially walking for hours at a time even for a high ranking nin. But it didn’t seem like this girl shared the mutual interest in just allowing the day wash over them in a comfortable manner as she hastened to action with the attacks and soon began her own counter ones. He had forgotten there for a second that people often had different reactions when it came to attacks ones that normally ended up in violence and in Aki’s case their deaths. But thankfully for this chunin he was not in the mood to slaughtered randomly for the greater cause but rather now to be honest he felt lazy...very much so to. With a stretching pose and yawning gesture the missing nin started to wave back and forth on his butt and sitting pose, at first slowly , light wiggles that started from his head towards his head that ran down his perfect torso, inching in his pelvis then finally shaking out in his crossed legs.

The movements soon lashed out into larger and larger actions, rocking back and forth like an impatience child with a slight appearance of control to his actions. The LaVaeas watched as the female youth acted faster then he thought she would to a randomized attack patterned, first taking her chakra and using it as defensive stance arose from all around her small frame, almost like a fur coated in the form of her light cherry hair. “ Again with the hair abilities? This lady must really like her style” Aki thought to himself as he kept on rocking again and again back and forth while the next attack of karmia’s proceed. It may have looked like the missing nin had lost all interested in his skills being child like in his absent mind. As a fellow felid medic she would have already guess the first skill we all learned was not medical ninjustu but rather to dodge and avoid any attacks hitting them as best as it was for if the healer nin was dead, the whole team had no chance to be revived.

However to underestimate ones’s foe was a dangerous misconception, Aki didn’t get where he has today being himself and what not. There were things she had yet to know of his abilities and ones he would not let anyone see alive. Just as the needs seemed to rush their existence at him, embed with chakra and poison alike, with one approaching his face as he was moving his head forward came Aki’s quick reactions were like many of his rank, faster then the normal eye could think of, he quickly tucked his chin in and allowed the needle to fly past the back of his neck as the other 7 came at his back and arms the boy arched away his spine and moved his arms as if to merely put them behind his hair. In reality his moves meant an effortless dance of avoidance with again the senbon. The 8th nearly hitting his neck only to have Aki “conveniently” work on the kinks as he moved his ear towards the shoulder on the opposite side ducking the second last attack.

The Last needle to appear before his carefully eye, he himself actually watching as he came towards him with its venom kiss and sharp tongue. Aki just sat there smiling in his goofy manner with that flawless face just before yawning and rolling flat on his back, letting that needed just fly over as he laid comfortable at on his laying position still smiling looking at the sun softly before shading himself with his hands. “ Oh is it not a nice day?” he muttered as almost to tease her at her failed attacks but with the best intentions of course. Her question came at him next in the series of events and Aki at first just thought for a second just wondering why it was all about the hair? In a good breath he paused before speaking “ Well hun i’m not really one to asked about the thoughts of the entire world for their thoughts about truth appearance is lost, blinded by a miasma of dreadful taste it has...but I’m I’d say its defiantly different which makes it interesting don’t you agree? Its a thing normal people look for stuff like that and are ever interested by it. Maybe it could be used for battles to as your surly should have known by now, I heard about this old kunoichi that the legendary naruto fight was the very embodiment of her hair and was every one of the stronger foes his fought” Aki rose to his sitting positions with a sleepy eye “ Personally I prefer my own dark blond hair since it doesn’t make me look so pale, I hope you never get a sun burn other wise you’ll blend in wayyy to well with the pink, like a newborn tomato” he giggled after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm

A vein appeared at the left side of her forehead, being barely viseble by the hair hanging down. The fingers holding the tanto turned white under the gloves, it was clear his little comment had angered her. "A newborn tomato?..". If looks could kill, Kamira would have done it by now. His random attacks, the childish mind and now this..."You know, its been 5 years since someone called by that, back then it was a mocking name...your not mocking me, Are ya, Aki-san?". She put preassure on his name, narrowing her eyes at him. Is he even the missing nin? Most of his mind is taken up by childish thoughts, he losses intrest when the questions are to long, yet he answers back with long answers himself!". Kamira stomped her foot into the ground, surpressing the urge to attack. No, i cannot risk losing my temper. He could catch me off guard and kill me... The female medic breath in and out slowy, the burning anger growing weaker. She then suddenly looked directly at him.

Kamira had seen it, either it was a sign of a weakness, or it was just him being bored. A sleppy eye...is he getting tired?. "Sorry for being so direct before, i`m just not used to meeting people like you". She was keeping her sentences short, hoping there weren`t to long that it would bore him. "You Remember my mother, Haruno Rosu? She`s been the current head of the hospital since you left. She`s a great medic and all but..". Keeping the tanto in hand, she turned her blue eyes towards his face. "She`s to busy to train me. If your not leaving the fire country anytime soon..could you maybe..teach me a little?". She needed to find a topic that would intrest him, and make him trust her more, that way he would maybe allow her closer.

I am doing this to get a chance to attack him...right? Its not like his beauty and childish personality is drawing me in well?. For a brief moment she let herself look at his body a little more. He was certainly..beautiful, and the dark blond hair suited his rather harmless face. His giggle had reminded her of that from a small child and..No i cannot let myself be drawn in!. She bit her bleeding lip a little more, before looking at him again. "With your permission..would it be okay if i called you Aki-kun?". Its just to get closer for an attack...right?". Kamira kept repeating that to herself mentally, yet each time she felt the doubt growing stronger.

(sorry for the length dear)
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Aki’s head turned over slightly in kamira’s direction when she spoke a little more about her emotional disarray about his funny comment, it was common for people to jest with one another and just the same also common for the ways people interpreted it to fit the needs of their self-mutilation. Again she was getting upset over what could have been just a simple moment to brush off a stranger’s thoughts and just laugh. But she didn’t and the black aura that most people got with a glimmering shine to their eyes when they wanted to do something vault, he vaguely remember seeing one of his dads having the same look about them at their spouse and that ended up with Aki working over time that night. Tempers always seemed to highest to the female persona’s running about now a day which was funny and cruel in its own little design. “ Me mocking you?...maybe am though if your seeking revenge for trampling your feelings again you know the expected outcome tehee” he spoke with a very light comedic gesture added towards the sentence while stretching the back of his ear like a puppy dog. It be sort of fun seeing how many buttons he could press before something about her nature popped forth, either she was really on her chemical imbalance time of the mouth or she was holding back some raw anger towards him and just trying to act cool either save her own life or to try and take his. It looked as though Aki’s fluctuating mind was throwing the girl off from taking his personality in.

Either taking it to heart then trying to show the older guy some respected, a little confusing but he guessed she wanted something from him otherwise she would have left already not caring about his presence. After all he was still a missing nin and she a konaho nin and yet no real attempted to signal them of Aki’s arrival or any real battle effort to drive him out, what was she planning...

Heh...her answer really wasn’t really expected either as she just asked for him to be her teacher and become someone she respected with the honour prefix added?...such a odd ball this person was. Her reasons were valid enough with family being busy and wanting help in the medical world, it was a cruel profession that could not easily be taught by themselves, aid and time was needed to take it all in. As well as the emotional strength it took handle different situations, saving someone’s foe, not being able to save your team mates, telling a person they have to give up their beloved person or family all this and more was needed to be a strong medic, the ability to be a pillar of strength for someone else. Was this descended of the legendary Sakura up to the tasked? Well not quite emotionally yet Aki believed not with her current altitude she showed him. Perhaps it be fun getting her into better shape just to see the ripples of his work flowing back into the village...but their was the prospect of him helping a town that disgusted the lad, if he was going to help her then she would need to do something for him.

“ Well there hun your certainly have an bewildering statement there wanting to learn from me. I can see why since I personally pushed back konaho's medical advances a good few generations when I left and took all my work with me but also I can see server points to argue across it. One I’m missing nin so asked for my help may put you in danger of associating a criminal of anyone back home found out. Second again I’m a deserter, would good would it do me help an enemy ninja get better? Got anything you can counter offer to make me want to help you?” the LaVaeas spoke in a very sly smile, narrowed eyes and vocal provoking pattern manner to further whatever plan he had at a faster pace. He admittedly was interested at what he could gain from all these work and to test the loyalty the newer generations of ninja that konaho seems to produce like rabbits. Already this town was famous for its missing nin, Aki wondered if he could produce another.
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm

"Offer?..". Kamira let her blue eyes look at his face, taking notice of the sly smile, narrowed eyes and the tone of his words. What`s with that look and...can`t i look away? Is he going to kill me now? Has he seen through my attempt to become his student-. Kamira`s blue eyes widen for a second and she looked down. Attack, she had meant to say attack right? How had the thought of student even come to mind? A simple mistake, nothing else... The trembling began again, yet this time she was not afraid of him. She was afraid of herself. Her knees buckled once more, and she ended up on her knees yet again. Kamira folded her hands in her lap, watching as the blood from her lip dripped down on her thumbs. The pink bangs fell down over the shoulders, shadowing everything from the nose and above.

"...I don`t want you to leave", she said after serveral minutes, the eyes still being hidden. What am i saying? Has he really begun to effect me?.... Kamira lifted the tanto up to the headband around her neck, using the free hand to hold the metal piece out. "I could cut my bond with the village, i could kill my family to become your student, i could...attack the hokage if you wished me to...i could even... The words was swallowed in sobbing, and suddenly tears flowed down the peach cheeks. Kamira placed the tip of the tanto on the far left side of the metal, with a simple movement it could cut a fine line through the leaf. "I could do so much...but..". The tanto was moved back into her lap, and the fingers of the free hand moved over the leaf symbol. "I love my family, i love the people in my village, i love fighting for it...".

Kamira now moved her head up again, her blue eyes returning to the daylight. "Your rank..your status..your actions..it dosen`t matter to me! I don`t know why...but the thought of you leaving makes me sad. My instincts tells me to kill you...yet my body and mind wants to hug you, touch you..to learn from you". Biting her still bleeding lip, she bend forward, so deep that her forehead touched the grass. "I enjoy comming home from the hospital and eat dinner with my family. I enjoy spending time with kids and help them train. I love training to become as great as my great grandmother. I even enjoy buying milk from the store cause the owner says thank you with a smile. I cannot raise a blade against a innocent being..". Kamira moved herself up a little, surporting herself on her arms, while the knees remained on the ground.

"I can only offer you my attention, loyalty, company and strentgh. If you see any use in me, please take me in, Aki..-senpai..". Kamira moved herself up on the knees again, yet this time she didn`t move her eyes from him. "But don`t forget..i love my village, family and friends...i would rather die than spill their blood". Kamira could feel her heart beat faster than before, as if she had just run 10 miles without stop. The tears had stopped, but traces of it could be seen in the sky blue eyes. The blood from the lip had begun to form a small puddle in the grass.

(sorry for all the talking in this post..xD)

Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
Aki Izayoi
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Aki’s smile grew with the evil he intend to mustered at this girl, hearing that she was even considering betraying all that she knew to just learn the true art of the life itself, even going so far as resign her sell quite welling to him teachers and ideals without the sightless need for violence, manipulation or deception at all, he merely offered the fruit of temptation and she took it full on like mice to cheese. Just like in one of the many stories of a creation one such tale reminded Aki if this very moment, A female born human no different than anyone else taking a forbidden from a snake that only did the same as the LaVaeas himself, nothing but the sweet of the offering driving both people into darkness. Aki had done what he wanted, to prove to himself that even the will of fire was nothing before the storm of lust and he its master. She had been more usually then she would ever know to please the missing nin and what more? She was in pain because of the conflict, it was exceedingly apparent the choices that seem to break her heart. Every tear drop that fell from her dainty pale complexion only brought more joy to the sadistic man. Even going to so far as the bring him a good laugh indeed when kamira said she felt some emotional attachment to him just from their conversations today and what else? Nothing really. Aki himself felt honestly no affection regarding the young miss in any shape or form, she was interesting in the odd way she seems to drift back and forth from loyalty to greed and her odd fixation with him after how many times his done her wrong...maybe she was a Masochist and pain was her fetish? Ah well whatever it was her tastes and Aki didn’t really want to questions or go further into them. She was a tool after all to be used upon when the time was right as far as he was concerned, she may not want to at first serve his needs but it seems like with a little more time together he would have his pet trained good and ready. Aki rose to his feet as she finished her verbal communication looking as though it took a lot of physical effort just to produce the letters. He wanted to tease her again one last time before he went his way.

Haha I hope you’re not developing a crush on me hun since unless you undergo a gender switch operation, take more testosterone and gained a lot more muscle weight I don’t see it working out, girls aren’t my thing you know” he said playfully while speaking only the honest truth to his preference and just cause he followed that odd impulse to tell the truth, might have been easier just to lead her on....but eh C'est La Vie

He slowly walked up to her till he was about half and arm’s distance away from her, where their chest could almost touch from them just stand straight, bending down to her eye level he meet her gaze with his sparkling baby blues ones. Looking down at her pink hair he just notice how short this girl was from his height of 6’0 foot, how young was she again? He asked himself before staring into her face for a bit with a more stability and tranquil air about him and for a half a minute with the almost blank expression he looked on. He was only half expecting her to take some kind of violent actions in case in did indeed fall for it getting this close, but his other instincts told him that she wasn’t hostile any more and if she was he would consider a fast learning to improving her acting so quickly, in any case Aki prepared himself in case of the need. He actions slow Aki moved his hands over her lips, holding out his index and middle finger the most before trying to place them on herself inflected wound, again with Chiyute no Jutsu his digits glowed a health green, warm and sincere to life. Her lip if she allowed him to touch would be returned to its non-injure state and the blood would dried off sealing off and regenerating the flesh without any scaring or scab. Before pulling hand away and again just watching her but this time his expression was not blank or mocking but instead happy, with a large grin showing his snow white teeth and eyes shut as if he was laughing to hard yet he wasn’t.

“ Your a good person but the problem is I’m not, whatever your learn on your own will be better for you then what I could teach you, if fate says so we may meet again though just beware of how so” how his hand in front of his face with still the joyfully expression on his face he muttered one last word to Haruno Kamira “Sayonara” before disappearing in a puff of smoke away.

[Topic left]
Back to top Go down
Kouseki Junko
Kouseki Junko
Kiri Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Kamira remained on the knees, not speaking a word. The blue eyes were a little clouded, but still a little clear. Her head wasen`t filled up with worries, questions or thoughts, it was for a change silent. With the wave of words and thoughts she had spoken out, her body had grown tired. When Kamira eventually made a moment, it was bending her head a little more straight, focusing the blue eyes on his person as he got up. His words was spoken in a teasing way, but by looking at his face and the choice of words, it seemed to be honest, not that it really mattered for the chunin. She didn`t know if she wanted to laugh, burst into tears or become angry. Her instincts began to kick in as he came closer, yet instead of standing, her eyes began to clear up.

Kamira kept her lips shut, and watched as he closed the distance between them. Normally she would have panicked, thinking he would kill her..yet his face and eyes told a diffrent story. Her eyes followed his hand`s slow journey up to her bleeding lip. Instead of drawing away, she parted her lips slightly, moving her head a little forward in order for the two fingers to touch. Based on the speed of healing and light of the chakra, he was using Chiyute no Jutsu again. As he finished, she gazed back into his face. A light blush came over her face upon seeing the happy grin on his face. Every human is born with the choice of many paths. Our friends and family can help decide...but in the end, the decision is our own....Why did you take the path of missing nin, Aki-senpai? The hands you have killed with and the face you have laughed at death with...you have shown me nothing but warmth from it... "Sayonara, senpai..". A small gust of wind picked up as the smoke cloud formed, blowing it away as soon as it had come. The only thing left of the missing nin was the destroyed basket, the rotting corpse and the feeling of his chakra still tickling the Haruno medic`s lower lips.

"Kamira-chan!". Kamira looked to the left, her blues eyes growing a little wide. With the waist long brown hair in ponytail, the same blue eyes as hers, and dressed in his favorite blue jacket..."Keiro nii-san?". The 21 year old ANBU crossed the patch of grass fast, ending up on her side within seconds. With a height of 5.10, he was noticeable taller than her. "Okaa-san got worried so-". Kamira didn`t even have to look up at him, she knew he had just seen the corpse of Mr. Imari. "To think he was this close to home..". Despite having seen countless of dead bodies, and killed many in his fairly young life, he still felt sick watching it. "Can you stand? What happened here? How did the basket get destroyed?". Kamira remained silent, and simply buried her head against his collarbone. Knowing he would´t get a answer know, he picked her up bride style, having no problem lifting her.

"I`ll drop you off at home and then report this...Mrs. Imari will finally get some rest to her heart..". Kamira didn`t listen, her mind were set others places. The chunin observed as the clearing began to dissapear behind the low hanging branches. Kamira lightly ran her index finger over her lips, smiling briefly to herself, making sure to hide it from Keiro. Until next time, senpai...

[End of topic]
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A naturally occurrence (open topic)    A naturally occurrence  (open topic)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A naturally occurrence (open topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top