Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kinniku

Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:53 am

Arise, the fierce light hit against his eyes, the force of the natural heat from the blazing sun going against his skin, awakening him with the edge that would allow him to move. He sighed, ruffling his hair as he scratched the back of his head, making no steps to get out of bed as of yet, taking in the surroundings, he would pose within, a stretch of his arms and took his hands into fists a loud roaring sigh would grace upon his lips as he closed his eyes, taking up his legs. He would move to the side of the bed, looking to his schedule, his parents system for him working perfectly. He took a long look at it, the groggy feeling of waking up was something he could never get used to, even if he was a shinobi.

"Until I'm called down for a mission, I should spar and train... especially that move." Taking in his own words fulfilling his duty as a reader to listen to his own hymn of tone, he would shrug, taking his hands into his closet picking out a t-less shirt, some shorts and of course, the piece of resistance his mask. He said nothing this entire time, he would begin to move towards the shower which was within the hallway, hearing the sounds of his father training himself in the morning was basically his music, and his drive, that old man, a superior taijutsu master within the village, had soon retired in order to teach his son, only taking missions when needing to he lived a cozy life off his son's paycheck and his mother's expertise of herbs for the village.

He entered into the shower, the water running all over his body, looking up to the hose, the water going down his body, showing the definition of his physique, the toned body of a true taijutsu practitioner. He took in the steam, going through his nose as he snuffed through the entire process, calming himself with his morning exercise of breathing, he released the breaths in and out of his nostrils slowly, making a move with his hand towards the knobs as he turned them, taking his body out of the shower, wrapping himself with a towel he would begin to place on his clothing shortly. Taking on his clothing, grasping his natural fruit juice and onigiri, he would begin to run out the house, waving and saying goodbye, he would look to his father for a moment, his legs hopping in place for a moments notice. A resolve had once again reached the sensation within his heart...

He greeted the many people that had been within the foundation of his life cycle, knowing most of them his entire life. He would only smile and wave, his agility something as he leaped over an individual, the rampant youth that welled inside of him would make its way to his movements. He stopped as he saw an old lady would need help, not thinking much of the situation, grocery bags were hard to carry for people like her, this was typical and thus he was young and respected the seniors of the village thus he wasn't one of the evil youths. After this situation, his quest would continue as he went full tilt finally, using this for training, he would stop only once getting to his destination making way for the sensation that he had finally arrived, shinobi were everywhere, with many, so many a person he was proud to be one of the few to be shinobi in his village, to protect his country with his own body.

The training sessions had started, he would screech with a powerful kick towards the dummy, switching his legs in order to kick at a faster pace, the dummy was with fire, burning brightly around its body, if you didn't kick it quickly and lash out, it would indefinitely burn you... Kinniku learned this the hard way, and yet nevertheless, learned from such mistakes. He lashed a high round kick once again moving his body quickly with a rapid succession of kicks. Some of the shinobi stood watching him, the dangerous acts of which he did could cost him a limb, and yet his father always told him to train to the best his skills could muster and thus he had done so, it would be worse once he finally got at a higher level, after all this wasn't much for him, only a work-out.

This would last for about an hour and thirty minutes, but he knew he would need to keep pace, and not stop after such a situation. He began to move his hands towards the ground, another training would begin, the training of which would make his shirt cover over his eyes, something he had forgotten about. He flipped back to his feet taking off his shirt as he went back on two arms, and then one, showing his athletic and chiseled body, he began to bend his entire arm forward as he lifted himself up and down, taking in all the strokes of his muscle fibers with every single movement, nothing would surpass his will to want to train his body to its fullest degree, he gasped and stopped as he felt the pains of yesterday, that newest technique he had used had made his body stiffen as he clenched his teeth sweat drizzling down his face, and his entire body, he ended for a moment.

"The technique seems to take a lot of of me..." He said to himself, standing straight as he tried to relax his arms, he took them within one hand and began to bend his shoulder to the left, grunting as he did, he closed his eyes focusing on the goal set before him as of late. 'Perfect Kinniku Buster...' He told himself in his mind, his bones cracking, clenching his fists tightly to crack his bones, he would stretch towards the sky each bend of his body would come with a small crack. He took his hands towards the ground, starting to do push-ups now, his eyes closed a she focused on his training. 'Kinniku Buster, Kinniku Buster, Kinniku Buster, Kinniku...' It ran through his mind over and over telling himself it each time he could.

WORD COUNT: 1021
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:50 am

Hana walked through the village. It was still spring and the cherry blossoms fell upon her hear. The pink and blond made her look almost angelic in this sunlight. After a few minutes Hana gave up trying to brush them out of her hair. They stuck and they just kept landing.

She really wanted to work on her ninjutsu training. No doubt Shihouin was training. Probably by himself. She needed to show him she could train on her own and then come back stronger. Perhaps she could make him proud.

The young woman came across the training ground where she planned on training. But lo and behold another was already there. He was training hard. She could see the sweat pour off him and the muscles tighten with every movement as his shirt clung to his body. Mmm, delicious. Wait, did she really just think that? She'd never been this guy crazy had she? Was she growing up a bit more? Or was she just becoming perverted?

She watched until he was done training and stretching she began to walk to over to him. But he started up more training. Push ups now. She didn't want to disturb him. But she wanted to train with someone. She stood next to him and asked sweetly, "Ah, would you mind training with me? I really want to work on my ninjutsu. By the way, I'm Hana. Hana Kuroda, what's your name cutie? Oh, and perhaps we could turn it into a spar? That would be more interesting." she asked him slightly flirtatiously.

Hana waited for him to speak. She began playing with her luscious locks nervously at the silence. The cherry blossoms that had clung to her hair trickled down and fell in the grass at their feet. The young woman blinked and studied the boy as she waited for him to speak. If he said yes she'd do her best and fight with all her might without trying to harm him. Or at least not too bad.

"By the way, the loser can buy the winner lunch," she told him with another flirtatious giggle.
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Panting had become apparent as he blew both of his cheeks full of air and carbon dioxide in-taking the needed oxygen with every gasp of breath it took for him to strength his arm. He had began to struggle a bit after a while, because of the strain from the Kinniku Basuta training. It had really seemed that consecutive use of the technique had taken its toll on his body and thus he would need to be careful of strain and exhaustion and stop getting off on such an edge.

No one was around him at this moment, as he slipped his other hand to the ground and kept his fingers balled in other to increase the frictional traction of such movement. He sighed lightly, he released more breaths as the sweat came down his head, his eyes closed as he kept going, his body so conscious of such training that he didn't think about whoever else was around him, then it hit him. As he was training, he suddenly heard a voice, making a small screech as he tumbled and held his stance right there.

He stopped as he looked her up and down, his eyes gazing at her beautiful curves and very smooth sexy voice, echoing... he had never seen her before. "T-training..." Kinniku began to chuckle a bit nervously, taking his hands behind his head as he looked upward and smiled. "Lets see... what can I say but my name is Tekiou... but I'm usually called Kinniku around these parts..." She began to express her name to him... he etched it into his mind to memorize who she was, a beautiful angel in front of him.

What would he need to say, she told her name, and she wasn't one of the less polite girls, she was also flirting with him, so he needed a way to capture the moment within this situation. He started to think for a moment, his eyes closing as he released a small breath from his nose. He showed a large smile. "I got it..." He snapped his fingers and waved his arm over his chest.

Kinniku was no longer nervous as she talked he would watch her, as she talked. "I'll spar with you, if you want we can make it a little sweeter, loser also has to kiss the other on the cheek?" He made a small smirk shrugging, he knew that he wanted her to kiss him, and she was such a beautiful lady, that he would be glad to do so. "I'm up for it..." He wanted to show-off a bit, so he did three backflips, with a round-off to end, landing in the spot of which he would stand ready to fight.

He relaxed his form, he couldn't go all out, not now anyway, he would need to stay on his toes, and not utilize any real moves against her, such as moves meant to destroy. Wait, what move did he have that wasn't meant to do incredible damage, he had to process this, he was always someone that ran straight forward, and doing power moves, especially on a Leaf shinobi without it being even, a no go... submissions were the only options. "I'm ready when you are then, Angel..."

Word Count: 528

Last edited by Kinniku on Tue May 24, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Gecko walked down an hill with a broad smile. In his left hand was his new blue shinobi head band, wobbling as he tightly grasped the forehead protector. The young shinobi was excited for finally graduating from the academy, and getting his picture documented in the student year book. It had meant alot to him because his dream was to become the strongest and smartest shinobi in the world, but to achieve it he would have to perform some serious training.

Patching up on skills and strategies was one thing Gecko needed. He hadn't train since the day he became a shinobi. None of his family were committed to training because they all were lazy; They were part of the Nara clan, the ones known to be the laziest shinobi. Gecko wanted to prove to everybody that the Nara clan were not lazy.

Two people had already been at the Training grounds where he came to train. One of them had cherry blossoms scattered across their hair, and the other looked like he had been training because of the sweat pouring down his entire body. Gecko didn't look at the man much. He would never look at a man or boy in a tee shirt sweating for a long period of time because he had believed that it was very gay.

Gecko eavesdropped on their conversation as he walked further up close to them. He only heard the girl asking the boy for a training spar, and the boy getting prepared. This was Gecko's chance to attempt and ask for a fight with them. It would make his skills better because he would be fighting shinobi that were higher in rank than him.

"Could I join the spar?, I currently am a Genin but the smartest of my league and also this would really help me in becoming stronger" Gecko asked them, speaking very quiet because he was shy to talk to them. He was scared of what they would think of his first impression. Would they talk about his Girlish pony tail brown hair? Would they laugh at the red scar that was on his embarked on his face? or was he just doubting himself too much?
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Hana wanted to giggle. He was definitely a cutie. She liked Mitsu, he was a smooth talker, but this guy was slightly awkward. It was just adorable. Not to mention he would probably go more her pace. Well more like she would lead things. Which was more her style nowadays. Jeez, was it just her growing up? Or was it all this training with older people?

She heard him say his name. Kinniku? It was a bit long... she preferred nicknames. "Kinniku, is it okay if I call you Kinni?" the question and his name rolled off her lips like honey. She asked in such a sweet voice that sugar would get cavities.

Hana was surprised when he suddenly became confident. Did she just catch him at an awkward moment? She liked confidence too. Well, most girls did of course. A sly smile graced her features. "It's a definite deal. It's a tempting thought to lose, JUST so I can get a kiss. Though I'll resist for my training," she told him growing excited.

The young woman grinned as he showed off. It was kind of obvious. What with the whole backflips and making it look good at the end. She just stood there as her right hand twitched. She was thinking of what to try first. She was ready for her first attack when a younger boy entered the fray.

Was the kid serious? It was obvious that Kinniku wasn't a genin. Not with that body. He was either a chunin or a very young jonin. Hana herself was an advanced chunin. A special jonin by name. Well the kid had guts she had to give him that. It was kind of a nuisance but then again. A young genin would learn a lot from this. It wasn't like they would harm him either. Well, Hana may give him a cut or two. It just depended. He'd have to learn some way.

"Okay, you two against me. I need to train my ninjutsu. I need to master it. So for now you two can team up and spar me. Be warned, this means I won't take it easy on you," she told the boy. She then aimed some finger bullets at both. The two would obviously have to dodge, which would give Hana time to make handseals for her next jutsu. She quickly made the seals, four new Hana's appeared. She sent two at each person. Kinniku was about two meters away from her. The boy was about one.

As soon as her shadow clones appeared Hana was already preparing her next jutsu. She really hoped the genin could keep up. But she wasn't sure as to what either of them could do. She would have to watch out for any attacks from them. Since she knew nothing about them. She would enjoy this spar. She hoped to last long enough to hone her ninjutsu specialty. If she could do that then she would be fine with losing. Though she hoped to win as well. She'd just have to see what these two had. She wasn't going to underestimate the genin either. She was a genin once before too. That was how Shihouin found her. He believed in her when few did. It was her job as the boy's elder to believe in him and teach him how to fight hard while also gaining more experience herself against someone more her level for once.

(Note I need about seven posts after this one. So can we make the battle last that long? It will probably be less but I have my word count broken up better. Now if someone doesn't post within a day I'm going to skip them too. Let's try to post AT LEAST twice a day. We may need to hurry since there is a huge battle for konoha going on with the plot. Other than that let's have fun!)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Kinniku had nothing to say now, he would have to get serious, this opponent seemed to make him worry more than just a little bit, she seemed to have a great deal of confidence in those beautiful eyes... she also seemed to like him, thus she flirted back. He was a bit surprised usually, he would have to flirt with the females, though this was because he might of came on too strong. He took heed in watching her body language, not in a perverted way but in a competitive strong standing way... he would focus more so now.

Until... the screech of a seeming whiny voice had pierced his ears, he took forth that sound, the sound of a young ninja within the depths of the shadows had come forth ready to do battle. In all actuality, Kinniku didn't really care for this, it was all her, she was someone that he had to watch out for, but he didn't want to hurt her. He took his time and analyzed the young man. "First rule kid, don't run straight for your opponent... utilize every essence of their scope of abilities in your advantage." He said placing his body in a seeming boxer stance, beginning to move forward in slow smooth strides.

The battle would begin with her two fingers going forth, two fingers, did she have some sort of trick, no it wasn't a trick, two bones would shoot through her finger tips, he gasped. "Watch out kid!" He quickly side-stepped the blow and then maneuvered his body towards the left, he recognized something in that instant, he took up his body into the air and watched her clones and his eyes opened widely. 'Shadow clones, or regular clones, damn I can't tell.' He would soon land, his body moving into an arc as he went into a swaying kick, a high kick that would have a rotation to it.

'I can't let her use those shadow clones too quickly it could get dicey if I do, though when they are destroyed a good portion of chakra lost goes back to the user... seemingly, it's a can't lose situation, analyzing our combative skills are you Miss?' He thought to himself within mid-striking, he needed the momentum or else they would both be in trouble.

He would keep the spinning motion, going for the two other clones with his hands to the ground doing a powerful cartwheel taking steps forth with his body going into a handspring he would do a kangaroo kick towards both clones close by, spreading his legs as he stopped and took a small breather from the motions. "You are a Jounin level combatant it would seem..." The inference coming as he placed himself in his standard stance, taking both arms up as he whistled his body moving in small beats once more, a rhythm following. He took in her body, making sure to watch for any more tactics she may muster, she was strong, but he wasn't a weakling, that was for truth.

He knew what she was trying to do, now that a new opponent has entered the fray someone without experience, Kinniku couldn't show his skills like he wanted, and though he didn't know the kid he still had to watch out for him even if it wasn't customary. "Stay focused little Genin, this woman has skills like Shadow Clones, she's stronger than she looks, and she looks really beautiful... guess the old saying is true, the prettiest flowers always have thorns..." He smirked a bit.

Word Count: 538

Last edited by Kinniku on Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:22 am

Hana rushed them. She'd faked her hand seals and reached for her sword. She grunted as she did so. She used all her speed to reach the genin. She was going to knock the boy out. It would give him a harsh lesson about strong shinobi. Basically it meant that he would have a harsh lesson about ranks and taking on stronger ninja. Basically this lesson would teach him to NEVER take on an opponent that way stronger than himself. If he did that with a missing ninja. She would knock the boy out and once the real spar was over she would make it up to him by teaching him some kind of jutsu. Depending on the boy's chakra nature but she was sure she could teach him something.

She used all of her speed, while Kinni was busy with the clones to reach the boy. Being that she was way faster than him she would be able to reach him before he could react. Hana used the back of her sword, the sheath to knock the boy out. She hit him in the back of the neck. Then she grabbed him and moved him to the side of the field. His body was limp but he would wake up in about twenty minutes. But that would give the big boys time to play. As well as Hana time to master ninjutsu.

She had a feeling that as she put the younger boy on the edge of the field that Kinniku wouldn't attack her. He came off as a pretty nice guy and seemed to just not be the type to take advantage of someone when their back was turned. She turned back to him as he spoke. "Naw, I'm not. I'd like to be Jonin material though. I'm working to it. Just a few more missions and I'll be there." Her eyes took on a determined shine.

She turned back to Kinniku. A small smirk played on her lips. “Okay, he’ll be knocked out for now. We have about twenty minutes before he wakes up. When he does let’s make it up to him and teach him a jutsu. Now then…” A sly smile played on her lips. “Let’s get back to our spar!” She threw a kunai at him with an explosive tag attached. It would be about three meters in range. She was sure he would be able to get clear of the attack though. While he would be dodging she did a jutsu. Then Hana melded in with the shadows of the trees behind her. He would have to come to her in the woods. For now she could put her plans into action. She then threw some kunai at him from where she was by a tree.

Hana was going to do her best to win this. He was the first guy that was more her level in battle that she had fought. Besides Shihouin, but Shi was way stronger than her. Hokage level. He took it easy on her for their training. This she knew.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

It would seem that his assumption was right but wrong, he had to admit that she was fast but not the fastest, had excellent ability with the depth of a situation and used a great distraction. He had to attempt to stop the situation from getting out of hand, after all, he couldn't just have allowed so many clones to roam free until she made new ones. He had to also anticipate and play-through.

His eyes shifted as the puff of smoke would release along the kick that he had committed. He had to relax himself, as he thought in his head, with a calm gesture his fist arose. "Where is she..." He took his time, but then looked back in hearing the clank of a sword drawing skill. What just happened, was she really truly this fast, he didn't even know she left the area he was in. She definitely had some power, and was one of the more speedy opponents he fought as of yet. "Damn... so you aren't going to let the Genin fight, tsk tsk, Angel."

He was a bit sly in what he said, he was however to nice to say that he didn't really want him to fight with her either way, as he was too young, and also tried to help as best he could. He however, could not be dabbling within the situation like some moron, the Genin was down and now he had to face a formidable, sexy, and divinely flirtatious opponent, he wouldn't complain... but now he figured she wasn't as weak as he thought, it was time to switch to serious mode, and treat her characteristically like a true opponent.

As the kunai was thrown, he took his eyes forward to its piercing streak through the air, the shine which covered it hypnotizing his eyes. More-so, he wanted to react in a way only someone like him could, taking a back step, he switched his feet and then kicked the kunai as it went aerial, he would look to her, she was already gone once again. "Another diversion... lets look at this clearly..." He began to look around the area with his eyes flashing back and forth, his gaze piercing through the entire area.

'This woman can utilize her bones as a combative weapon, most definitely something seen from the Kaguya's and yet she also has the skill to defy my eyes, it takes even more sense that she is something far superior than any normal ninja around here... she could be two or three levels below my father in speed.' This was all in the inference of talking to himself, a she shifted his body, he wouldn't try to block these, the force would stab the grass as he did a backflip, and then gasped as another came for his chest, he would however begin to spin with the backhand spring to gain more friction in the air and dodge the next kunai.

"The trees, shifty, utilizing the shadows to make a combative stealth attack..." He arose his fist and then parted his feet backwards. "I guess I have to improvise then..." He pressed forward and began to move around, not wanting to become an easy target for this dear woman's projectile weaponry. She had the technique, and she would probably best Kinniku had he not been quick enough to predict where she may come next with his battle sense. Gaining a new perspective over battle since his father taught him.

"You're not going to catch me with those kunai, you can forget it!" He roared loudly.

Word Count: 593
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Hana grinned slightly as he called her angel again. Was she really angelic? He sure was having a fun time flattering her that was for sure. She was having a fun time flirting as well. She did feel kind of bad for the kid not being able to be apart of the battle. But this was for the big boys and she wanted to master her ninjutsu skills. She couldn't if she had to pull her punches and then fight two people at once. It would be like trying to do your best yet still holding back. There would be no way to win at all. Well winning wasn't more important than her training but she still wanted to train. She was still learning which meant if there was an accident he would get hurt.

Well, she hadn't expected him to kick the kunai. But it still gave her enough time to rush off without him seeing her. Meaning despite the explosion not going off in front of him her plan had still worked. The explosion went off quite a bit aways from both of them.

Hana smirked. He was really hot headed. Much like Eiji. Though he had the power to back it up. She was hiding behind a nearby tree waiting for him. She would be able to work better in the shadows. She quickly climbed a nearby tree and waited for him to come closer. With each step closer her heart beat faster. She needed him just a bit closer. Then she'd be able to use more ninjutsu. After all it may be a spar but she was still trying to use her ninjutsu. She used just a tiny amount of ninjutsu to climb the tree.

At the moment she was already using one. She needed him to come closer. She pulled three senbon out of her pouch on her waist. She put them in between her fingers like claws. She only wanted to use ninjutsu in this battle but she couldn't use too much. If she did she would lose by running out of chakra. He hadn't even used his chakra yet. She assumed he was good in taijutsu though. He was good at those back flips and moving. Not to mention he was using his body more. She wondered why he himself wasn't using any ninjutsu. She guessed he was trying to wear her out before he did. Hana wouldn't let that happen. Just a few more feet so she could use the senbon that were in between her fingers to slash at him. She would have the element of surprise.

If he wasn't going to use ninjutsu then she'd just have to wear him out the old fashioned way. Once she would jump down and slash at his chest and arms coming down she would then kick him in the chest. She would take a second to land and get a hold of herself and make sure she had her balance but he would also have to either deal with the cuts or dodge. That would give her the time to balance herself and by the time she was he would be too. Meaning they would probably be ready to use taijutsu about the same time. But she would already be ready to use it. Since she would be kicking his chest as soon as she had balance.

But as she kicked him she would slide her bones out of her foot. Just a few spikes. Which would mean he would either take the blow or dodge. But since she would wait till the last second to pull her spikes out of her foot he wouldn't know that. Not to mention he should be concentrating on her senbon on her hands. Since she had just used them to attack him. Maybe it would be another surprise attack.

Oh but she wouldn't be done there. She'd be ready to block him as well if he attacked her with taijutsu. It depended on their speed but Hana had great confidence in hers. She'd do her best to defeat him. Since it took ninjutsu from her every time she used her bones it would weaken her slowly. But just every lone spike was an E rank amount of jutsu for a Kaguya. It was other techniques that made her ninjutsu deplete quickly. But if she made about five spikes go out of her body it wouldn't be too much.
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm

'Where is she n-' He stopped and did a sudden jolt backwards, feeling the senbon coming across his chest in almost the same instance he would move backwards taking a small patch of blood moving down his chest as he kept his balance. 'Shit, there she goes, damn guerrilla tactics!' He took a sudden kick and a she fell backwards he began to do another backflip in order not to stagger from the sudden propulsion, as that would leave him open for a quick attack of which he couldn't afford towards someone like her. These things and other things drilled into him by a man as tyrannical as his father, he wasn't someone caught off-guard that easily.

She was still trying to make her way towards him with a powerful leaping kick blow, he had only made a small dent into the competition, this wasn't all he had in store, as she would come forth to him, thanks to his already balanced positioning, he would set her up for a move of her own, though he didn't want to necessarily hurt her, this was something he would need to do, for sure.

He could tell she wasn't as pro in taijutsu arts as he was, and he was already clear for take-off and so he would come with his own attack. His arm outstretching as he ran full-speed towards her his fist clenching tighter showing small veins through his arms, the strong-arm tactic would arise. "Lariat: Muscle Style!" A technique in wrestling, of which he would make a strong crooked arm in order to attack the opponent with an incredibly powerful and wind-knocking, blow with his incredible strength. He however would not be someone who had forgotten the tactics, this technique.

Taking up his hands to try to grasp the woman, he would go for nothing short of a combination move, he made sure not to use all his power if he had gotten her, making sure no bones or body parts would be torn from this tactic. He wanted to make her bout however mean something, though not something painful he would save that for the bastards that would attack him and his comrades without any hesitation, however, about seventy-five percent of his power would be brought out into such a skill. It was time for a 'Stunner', one of his moves that would be absolutely painful. Something that he knew more so, is that people didn't give grappling moves enough notice, if you used them correctly, they could kill almost anyone in the right set-up.

He would go for her neck, as her body would be angled as going downward if she took the "Lariat", meaning she would be flipped upside down from him, spinning the rotation as he was on the opposite side, her back facing his back, he would place her head towards his shoulder and then in that exact moment, increase the muscular power of his arms to tighten the hold. This would be it, one of Kinniku's most gut-wrenching techniques, what would happen next? He couldn't say, but he knew that she shouldn't have her jaw broken after such a thing, thus he would hold back.

"Sorry angel, this is my spirit, my power, my 'Stunner'!" He placed his legs wide, in order to give the most effect, but least bit of power, taking his legs into a kneel instead, so that it became a less effective move.

Spoiler:

Word Count: 569

Last edited by Kinniku on Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:07 am

Hana grinned widely as she slashed him. She'd done it. She got him. Just a small warning slash was all that was. She knew senbon wouldn't do much damage. As to why she used them. Senbon were to hit vital points. She'd aimed for his arms and his chest. Area's that could take it. Not to mention she slashed. Senbon were for throwing and hitting a vital spot. To go through skin that way and not slash. After all they were only small pieces of wood, like toothpicks.

Hana gasped at the hold he had her in. He'd moved so fast and so controlled. It astounded her. He pulled back and the clone Hana poofed leaving him in that stance without a body. Farther away Hana smirked. When he was distracted with that one kunai she'd made a few clones and then they all dispersed into the trees. Hana would let him find the real one. She'd made less than four clones. It was up to him to determine where she was and if he had to destroy all her clones. While he was still in that stance she would have her next clone prepare herself.

The other clone was in the bushes beside him. He'd fallen into Hana's trap. She did a low kick on the ground. It was quick. She kicked at his legs and held her sword in her hands. She would kick his legs out from under him and then when he hit the ground she would stand over him with her sword drawn at his throat. At least, that was the plan.

Her clone had been there for a while. But she hadn't even breathed as he walked past. She'd waited for her moment. Hana only had three clones including this one. The real Hana would lie in wait for him. For now she would utilize her jutsu. She would do her best against him and learn to use her ninjutsu as well as she could. Her other clones were lying in wait for their attacks too. Hana was sure she'd be able to win this.

Her next clone was preparing a jutsu. If the clone that was dealing with him at the moment would fail then she would use this new jutsu on him. From about two meters away she was behind a tree as she did her hand seals. She then prepared the soushuriken jutsu. She hurled the shuriken at him. But once he dodged or tried to deflect she would have them go at him again. There were about seven shuriken. She'd have them connected to chakra threads. He would have to somehow deal with those immediately after dealing with her other clone. Then if he did that he would have to deal with her clone that was controlling the shuriken. He would really have to watch his back. He had no idea what Hana would do next. No idea.

Hana was already steps ahead of her clones. If he managed to defeat them all she still had plans for after. She was planning on making this last. This would be a great battle for the both of them. Not to mention she would be able to see what he could do by defeating her clones. She now knew not to get caught by those two attacks. She would continue to watch and wait. Not to mention every time he destroyed a clone she had first hand experience on how to deal with him and his movements. She was learning about him. But was he learning about her? Only she would be able to tell when the two finally fought one another.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm

'She's mixing it up, damn, I gotta be careful, these clones are giving me a headache!' He saw a woman leaping towards him going for his legs as he began to move backwards controlling his movement, doing a powerful tumbling roll to avoid her swift kicking. He felt the exhaustion from his aching bones begin to set its course through his body. He would need a plan a quick way to end such a grievous spar, and yet he saw no true way. He would need some sort of plan to lure her out of the dense woods and forests, but what could be done. He would take his hands to the ground pushing in his legs and pop forward into the sky.

"Damn, you really are a quick one aren't you, always so ready to attack out of the shadows, how about ya stop with the clones and fight fair..." He knew she wouldn't go for such a bluff while he was airborne, but he would need to do a wisecrack in order to keep his sanity from melting after each failed attempt of catching such a quick and powerful enemy the goal for sure was to make her wish she were catching him, though the shadow clones made that plan almost completely non-existent he needed another plan, a plan "B". He had to figure what was going to happen next and ride with it. He was also getting tired, never good in a battle against quick opposition or slow, powerful opposition, but whatever.

Quickly, he would spin his body going towards the woman's body with leg scissors, although he wouldn't attack her full powered, he would need important attributes in order for his planning step to work, great reflexes, timing and absolute patience in no real order. If he would catch the clone, his body would begin to spin around her torso erratically, as if he were doing acrobatic moves, he took up his legs towards her neck, and with a powerful twist, would place both hands downward into the dirt, make a sweeping upper motion with his legs and sling-shot her with a powerful scissor throw. "Huracanrana!" He would say as he did a double somersault and landed the tips of his fingers in the ground his body hunched forward.

'Stay frosty, Kinniku, she doesn't call it quit so easily and...' He looked back to the plume of smoke as he took up his body, taking a look forward, his eyebrows furrowed, he gasped, quickly. 'Dammit, how am I supposed to catch her if all she does is puff in smoke!' Hearing the fierce leaves rumble quickly, something would come now, he turned his body quickly to the sound, his teeth gritting. 'I get it, she's trying to tire me so she can catch me while I'm tired, and dammit it's working!' He thought to himself, slipped into a handspring dodging the first shuriken, his eyes quickly followed the others, as he did a one-leg spinning twist in a direction towards a vertical plane to dodge another pair, and took his arm to the ground.

'Timing, Kinniku, timing!' He thought aloud within his brain, dodged another shuriken with a somersault and then did a fall backwards making a fall backwards to dodge the next shuriken, making sure he was straight he would dodge the last as they both would move at the same time, he would utilize a kip-up maneuver and sigh whistling, brushing himself off as he would then listen hearing the shredding sound and whistling in the wind. They were coming back! "S-shit!" He took up his feet and began to run now, making a fast retreat from the incredibly quick shuriken doing a jump towards a tree as he would somersault forward and stand on it momentarily, his body pushing deeply into the tree as he made his way to the ground just as quickly, dodging three shuriken as they stuck deeply into the tree. But now, he had four more to get rid of.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" His eyes flashes as the sweat poured through every pore of his body, he would begin to make a movement towards a nearby rock, spinning his body as he placed his foot towards the ground, seeing a stone, he would kick it upward, and with his incredible strength and body, push it towards another shuriken kicking it to deflect another of the few shuriken, their were now three left a she tapped his foot against the ground, and began his running once more. "If this keeps up..." He said out loud before gritting his teeth. 'I won't be able to win this battle, my stamina is getting lower and lower, and its hurting more and more to do acrobatics.' He thought having a large grin on his face chuckling. 'What a workout, I think I'm in love!' He would have to stop daydreaming and keep-up the pace he set forth, sprinting forward at high speed, the shuriken were locked on him.

"OK, so if these shuriken are following me, it means that either someones controlling them or they are heat seeking, I doubt the latter, lets try the former..." He quickly stopped and then looked towards the shuriken, as he stood in front of a tree. 'Come on then babies, come to papa!' He would have to time this exactly, the shuriken were controlled, but he had great timing in his ability to move, and thus he would need to make that timing have good use. Quickly, he ducked, but not before moving forward and grasping the back-draft of the shurikens, quickly he began to feel the chakra strings, and with his hands going against them, he pulled backwards with incredible strength screaming, this would allow him to find the target and finally end this 'marathon of dodging projectiles'. "Come out, puppeteer!"

Spoiler:

Word Count: 970
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Hana smirked slightly as he yelled at her for her cowardly acts. They were ninja after all. Technically the legendary and true ninja were ones of stealth and deceit. Of course Hana wasn't going to go all the way but having those two traits was good for normal ninja. In Konoha their way of living and morals were more like the samurai though.

The first clone gasped as he grabbed her by such a move and threw her. Hana herself was surprised at how agile he was. He was able to dodge all of her kunai and use all those flips and manuevers to go without one mark on him. The final clone was preparing her own attack as the one with the chakra strings and kunai was chasing him around with the air born kunai.

Normally Hana wouldn't make a battle last this long. She had to agree with him. Using these tactics with an ally weren't really that sportsmanlike. She really did need it to last though. She needed to focus and work all the kinks out in her ninjutsu. She noticed as he began to tire. She was tiring also. She didn't have an unlimited amount of jutsu after all. She wasn't tiring quite as much as he was. Despite using two B rank amounts of chakra for the shadow clones. If this kept up she would win just by wearing him out. Though that wasn't how she wanted to win. Definitely not how she wanted to. Soon she would show herself and they would have a real battle. For now she had two more plans left.

The puppeteer Hana was then dragged out from behind the tree. He may have been running about but he'd only moved about three meters away from her. The rest of the time had been dodging left and right. The Hana that had been dragged out meeped slightly. Her chakra strings had been grabbed which meant she couldn't still control her kunai. She severed the strings and ran towards him. She aimed for a low kick to the gut.

She would run the full three meters it took to get to him. Though this was another diversion. Hana wasn't sure if this would work or not. But since Kinniku had been busy with dodging and weaving he wouldn't have noticed someone invisible sneaking up on him. He had to stop fully to grab the strings. That was the chance the last clone had been waiting for. She quickly snuck up on him. His back was turned towards her. Which meant she had a good chance of getting him.

She used a part of the dance of camellia to make a bone sword silently. He would be able to hear her draw her normal sword. A bone sword would make no sound at all. She was extra careful as to where she stepped, making sure that she didn't step on any leaves or twigs that would make a sound. She'd even taken her shoes off at the beginning for this. Her feet would make almost no sound and since he would be busy with pulling those strings and revealing the puppeteer he wouldn't notice her. Besides she was invisible.

This happened quickly. Only a second after he stopped. She quickly slipped her bone sword over his shoulder and around his neck. Touching the sharp blade against his neck. Though she wouldn't harm him or make him bleed. No, this was still a spar. She had used her clones almost perfectly. The mistakes she'd made at the beginning didn't matter now. She'd used a bit more chakra at first then she wanted but she still had more than half a reserve left.

The other clone that was the puppeteer wouldn't hit him. Unless he somehow got out of the hold or something. Which was unlikely because in a real battle. With one twitch she could slit his neck and spill out all his lifeblood. If he did somehow get out of it then the other clone that was running full force at him would still kick him in the gut. If he somehow got out of the hold he would be vulnerable because he had dealt with the other clone. It was like chess. The king was all that was left and he was surrounded. He was in check and all he could do was keep moving away from the pieces until they backed him into a corner.

This was the first time Hana had really done any real strategizing. She'd made a huge plan right from the beginning. She'd mapped it all out while he was dealing with her clones in the forest. If he lost right here she would come out and would get rid of her clones. Then she would really take him on with hand to hand. This time going all out and use all her normal techniques. If they really went hand to hand she wouldn't know who would win. He surely had a huge advantage with his techniques. Though she had a few surprises as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:20 pm

This was it, he took up his fist and wallowed his arm forward as he ran towards the leaping body, moving towards it as fast as fast as he possibly could. This was the moment and essence of the attack, she had to be tired after all these battles, and yet he felt a sort of nagging feeling something was strange about this, he however didn't listen to such a disastrous waste of effort. He was finally setting up for the endgame, he was actually going to finish this with the moment of truth, a powerful punch, gripping the fist tightly with a clinching ambitious residual effect...

But wait, he was suddenly stopped quickly as he would begin his running speed, the rapid tempo of his heart beating with the ecstatic twist of his own admiration, he looked to the sword for a moment pointing out the details, and of course it would be the switch of his own nature, the factors of this came into a relatively high pause, a slight chuckle was made as he lowered his guard. "Looks like..." He breathed inward, taking the air of which would enter his nostrils slowly taking in each and every molecule of oxygen, before releasing a huge snuff of carbon dioxide from his lips, he paused and looked back, not turning his head but a few degrees.

"You won, eh, Angel..." He wasn't really surprised towards the outcome, an excellent opponent would make him beg for his own ability to fight, he was no match for such speed and dexterity, she had made a very valued choice, with the frequent use of her surroundings to boot, he didn't stress much, after all his limitations were much more clear than people would think otherwise. He hadn't felt bad for losing to the opposite sex, women were just as good as men, he would never complain about such a situation. However, he would still feel bad, that he couldn't give his all in such a glorious battle, and he really did have an amazing feeling that she triumphed over him, his own skills were tested... why couldn't he be at that level yet.

'She would manipulate me, taking her clones into fruition with every endeavor, it would seem that each move done, was leading me one step closer to this situation... something so powerful as this woman's ability to think and act, she wasn't mildly intelligent, she was incredibly tactful, granted herself full ability of her skills, and used her abilities masterfully, to guide me to her... genius.' He recalled to himself the words his fathers would say, testing through the phase of which he would manifest an even larger smile and place his hands on his shorts.

FLASHBACK

"A man must admit defeat once it is settled, if you can't beat the individual, and you are left to sully in your own guilt, you should be able to become stronger and train harder as well, after all, that is the true way of a warriors' soul... learn more from your losses than your victories, or else you shall not learn anything at all." The young Tekiou stared at his father, saying such things, this was the factor that made him cool, the factor that Tekiou looked up to, he always knew how and when to say the right things. His father would look back to him and smile. "Do you understand, Tekiou?"

FLASHBACK END

He lingered on the after thought, making no play towards her as of now, for he was processing his fathers words from yesteryear. He took up his head and then nodded slowly, his eyes closed for only a moment. The eyes of the shadowed taijutsu specialist would move towards hers, he took his hand to hers and then pushed it aside, as he took his lips and kissed her cheek slowly taking his lips back, only giving her a small kiss.... he would stare. "Since you win, where would you like to eat, I'm buying..." He said with a small grin, his eyes closed as he took his hands, pushing the dirt off his pants, going towards his shirt, wiping all the dirt and grit he earned from such an exciting dispute. He breathed outward in a small sigh. "Well?" He said quizzically.

Word Count: 709
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:25 am

"You won, eh, Angel..." he said. All three Hana's smiled. She was so proud of herself. She jumped down from a nearby tree. She then made the clones dissapate. She smiled at the boy.

"You've been the best opponent I've ever faced. At least on my level. I would love to spar with you one more time. This time I wont use clones. We're both getting tired so it won't last long. I'm sure that you can do a lot of damage if we go hand to hand. Let's do our best."

Hana blushed at the kiss. Sure it was on the cheek but she didn't think he would be serious. His lips were really soft. She lightly touched her own cheek and smiled. Her cheeks were stained red and the cheek he kissed throbbed but in a good way.

It was Hana's turn to get embarassed and shy. "Ah, well after this I wouldn't mind some ramen..." she told him. She was still in her own little world. She shook her head to clear it. "Ah but first I owe you a real spar! I'll do my best!" she told him as she kicked at his stomach quickly.

She hardened the bones in her leg and body. She pressed them closer to the surface. A kaguya could make their bones as hard as metal which meant when she got her hits in. It would hurt and perhaps break his own bones.

As she would be kicking she would also be prepared to block any hits with her arms. She'd be prepared to use any of her bones in a defense as well. It was the only advantage she had besides being quicker than him she thought.
Back to top Go down

Kinniku

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:50 pm

He didn't know whether to feel pain or relieved at her wanting to fight him once again, taking in the exhaustion and fatigue he gained from both this fight and the training before this day. It took a lot of effort to even take her down from the standpoint he was within. What would he do against the aggressive female, his eyes would close, so alluring, enticing and such a beautiful girl. He would need to show that he was not a wimp who decided to go downhill when the odds were stacked, he had his answer...

'A Kaguya, against a normal human, as normal as someone like me can get anyway... this will be interesting I will admit to such a thing, need to find the balance between her strength and my own, thus it would be a good idea, she wasn't as tired as me however, though I do have more "tricks" then she does.' He thought, within a metaphoric tone, as taijutsu didn't use actual tricks, but it did use the abilities of the person who could be most effective with such a skill, and this would be one of those instances.

'OK, so she is much faster than I am, that would mean I would need to use more than just my speed to beat her, I need agility and reflexes to make sure she isn't planning any tricks, and so I think I'll go with my real fighting stance...' Knowing he had no time to waste on the situation at hand he wouldn't bat an eyelash knowing full well what would happen if he did. His body was still sweating, and tired, but he would overcome that obstacle, a sit was only there to tempt him into losing, when he could just move over such a hump. He whispered to himself a cursing word, took a look to her, she seemed hard pressed, tense, she was definitely not the greatest taijutsu user, yes, he would have no problem catching her off-guard, she probably hadn't fought many close-combat battles with her stance so stiff, but maybe, he could teach her how not to be later on if he chose to do so.

He would begin to hop around, he had to show a new stance, of which case he was gauging her within his first one. Making his foot tap the ground, gaining air once more as he moved forward his body twisting in some expertly quick ways, he moved towards her with incredible velocity, bending his body forward as he would use a front flip, taking up both legs towards her, he would use a powerful double kick maneuver, otherwise known as a dropkick towards her torso.

He took his hands to the ground in order to avoid the falling motion a drop kick usually ensued and did a forward flip, and then a handspring, as his leg would lash forth, quick and powerful like a blade through the air, making a cut motion going downward he would tap his foot against the ground as it touched, and he would go for the leg scissors towards her own legs, twisting his body in order to gain traction, sliding on the ground with his legs outstretching.

Word Count: 536
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Hana gasped as she was kicked right in the stomach. She'd tried to block but he had more momentum and her arms alone weren't strong enough to block completely. Hana was knocked down into a backwards tumble. She immediately got back up though. Luckily she'd used her ribs to shield her insides. Meaning the wind wasn't knocked out of her.

She stood up quickly and ran at him again. This time aiming a punch at his jaw. He'd better dodge this one. Or else he would get a broken jaw. Her bones were hardened to the likeness of medal. Meaning, she was going to be able to take more hits than he would. She also had that special ability that Shihouin had given her. She would be able to do this. At the moment she had all the advantages. Perhaps not as much skill as he did but she had wonderful advantages. This gave her the favor in battle. The boy would have to think of something. She'd be watching to make sure he wouldn't use a submission hold. That was what she was truly worried about.

Of course if he pulled her into a submission she would use her bones to stab into him. She of course wouldn't hurt him too bad. She'd only make her bones come out in less than an inch. That way he'd have some wounds but they would be shallow. If something happened she'd be sure to take him to the doctors. She wished she could heal people. Perhaps she'd try to learn some basic medical ninjutsu at some point. It just depended.

She would be ready this time. She'd be ready to defend against another attack whilst also attacking. She grinned slightly. This time she wouldn't be pushed down so easily. She'd be able to block this attack. Unless he used more strength. Hopefully he'd get worn out.

Hana smirked as she quickly was coming up upon him. She was focused on his hands for a moment. Was that a twitch? The kind he did before he did that dangerous submission hold? Hana quickly rushed to the left to get out of the way if that was the case.

She gasped loudly and almost twisted her ankle as she moved. It hurt and throbbed a bit but she was alright. She quickly prepared to protect herself. Her arms came down in front of her face. Though she blinked when a beeping noise from her pocket went off. "Alarm?... Oh shoot! I had to run some errands for the Hokage! Kinni I'm sorry! We'll have to continue another day! Next time we'll both be stronger and rested up more! Sorry!" She ran off to the village. Then she turned back to look at Kinni. "Ah, could you wake up the genin? Tell him I'm sorry and to come to me if he ever needs to train. I'll do my best!" She then ran off to go and get the errands done for Shihouin.

She would definitely love to fight kinni again. She’d even love to be his friend. Well, actually she kind of considered him her friend now.
(Finished! Ninjutsu - 4000 words Done Total 4011)
Back to top Go down
The Endless
The Endless
Kiri Sanin

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:52 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 pm

[Topic Completed]-Archived
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)   Grit Your Teeth (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grit Your Teeth (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top