Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Welcome to Shinobi Reality

First of all, we'd like to thank you for registering on our site and joining us here at Shinobi Reality. Since you've joined us, we would like to say that we very much appreciate you doing so and we welcome you here to RP with us. This site is a Text-Based Role Playing Game, or better known as RPG. Unlike normal RPG's, this does not include cool graphics and your favorite Final Fantasy character, what you will find here is a elaborate and massive story. This story includes the life of the character you wish to create and the other characters in this RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Ichiban (Open) Rulesx

[Chatbox Rules]
[Roleplaying Rules]
[Roleplaying Guides]
[Sharingan Rules]
[The Genjutsu Rules]
[General Rules]
[Chakra Systems]

Ichiban (Open) Tempzj

[Character Template and Information]
[Jutsu Template and Information]
[Clan Template and Information]

Ichiban (Open) Otherso [Learning Specialties]
[Banned Techniques]
[Elemental Learning Requirements]
[Ryo System]
[Bingo Book Profile Creation]
[SR Databooks]
Latest topics
» Promotion System
Ichiban (Open) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm by The Endless

» zentai for halloween
Ichiban (Open) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am by vivy

» Zentai, Katsumi's Weapon/Item List
Ichiban (Open) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 am by spiderman123

» Ozunu/Sinota Clan
Ichiban (Open) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm by Gambit

» Clous' Weapons
Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm by Clous

» Sinota/Ozunu
Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm by Clous

» I'm a ghost!
Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm by Clous

» Clous Sinota
Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm by Clous

» Clous' Jutsu
Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm by Clous

Shinobi Reality Rating
Ichiban (Open) L2_s3_v2
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail at the topic paricipants discression how it should be noted that all topics should be marked [Mature- Adult Content] or with similar title tags.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Creative License

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Naruto site can be found at http://www.naruto.com
Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.
All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Reality, Shinobi Armada and the creators of the content unless otherwise indicated. © All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Ichiban (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aubergine
Aubergine

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Kanna dropped her hand to the pouch at her side, deft fingers slipping beneath the catch to open the flap and slip inside. The cool feel of tempered metal and the scent of polish met her questing hand, and the young Kunoichi’s fingers glided down the metal weaponry absentmindedly. Careful not to prick herself on unseen edges, Kanna leaned back against the railing. Sturdy planks pressed into her back, supporting her weight and keeping her from toppling over backwards off the rooftop while she reclined.

Her head tilted back languidly, eyelashes fluttering as she blinked away the sunlight. The sky was one of those rare shades of turquoise, deep and dark it stretched on for infinity. Handfuls of clouds, millions of tiny water droplets held together in their own gravity, crossed the sky. Their white a pristine impossible for humans to emulate. Perfection too far away to grasp. Today the clouds were small, scattered across the wide expanse like little brush strokes as they slowly winded their way along whatever path they followed.

The air was still, each breath and exhalation stirring the stagnation before her. Yet it was not so hot so as to be oppressive, simply still. A muted tranquil feeling had settled over the Village, allowing people to pause in their busy lives just once and look about themselves in wonder. Life felt so vibrant today, even accompanied by the lack of motion. It was a bursting awareness on the edges of one's senses, that even the most morose could not ignore. Things simply felt alive. Movement was fluid, motions easy, as if the air parted before giving any resistance and the body could bound forward limitlessly. Oxygen filled her up, and Kanna was pretty sure her cheeks were flushed with color as her heart beat a swift tempo against her ribs, urging her to get up and do something or simply remain there and stare up at the sky.

Lost in thoughts she couldn’t quite put into words, Kanna jerked as one finger poked a particularly sharp kunai point, drawing a flash of bright hot pain and sudden awareness. Withdrawing her hand gingerly, Kanna looked down at the beading blood on her fingertip with something akin to admonishment. Ruby-crimson it formed the smallest perfectly round droplet before growing too heavy and rolling off her skin. The pain faded quickly unlike the reproach, but Mai still popped her finger in her mouth to stop the bleeding.

Shifting, she gracefully got to her feet, seemingly shrugging off the railing and moving forward effortlessly. The coppery tang of blood on her tongue pushed her forward, and it took Kanna a moment or so to scale the wall and drop down along the sidewalk. Moving again the second she came to a stop, the older girl skirted around a few empty shops and made her way away from the inner city.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:29 pm

What am I doing, just walking around and doing nothing? sighed Gaeul, trudging along the streets with a faint nod of the head here and there to the various people that greeted or approached him—most of them just saying hello. After the thunderstorms they’d received, Gaeul was glad to see a bit of sunlight stretching through the clouds. He doubted the sunlight would last long—the forecast had called for thunderstorms most of the week, but it was a nice change. He’d been stuck in his room most of that time, so it was refreshing to walk through Konoha despite the mild humidity.

He had to admit, everything did seem a little liver, but maybe that was just because of the sunlight that had interjected itself in between the raging thunderstorms? Distractedly, he began to hum a soft tune as he walked. As his footsteps fell, he lost himself to the simple tune until he realized he was in a rather empty sector of Konoha, away from all the hustle and bustle of the ninja apartments and shopping districts. Glancing about him briefly, he found no one in sight—or at least no one who would make a big deal out of seeing him unmasked, his hands slipped out of his pockets, the right going up to his mask and pulling it down so that it hung loosely around his neck.

Very softly, he began:
    The ever soft wind blows
    and my footstep gradually slows
    for the wind brings forth your gentle voice
    and I can't help but rejoice
    for the simplest thought of you makes my day,
    even if you're so far away.
It was something that had hovered into the depths of his mind and he couldn’t help but voice the words, wanting to hear what it sounded like. He really had just came up with it out of nowhere.

“It doesn’t sound too bad…” murmured Gaeul softly, veering towards the dried stone fence that bordered a garden of red and white roses and settling down on it, gazing up at the sky. “Not that bad, huh?” he asked, to no one in particular as the faint breeze brushed over him. For once people could actually see his smile instead of guessing what his expression was beneath the mask, but there weren’t a lot of people around. Again, he resumed humming only to voice the same lines again, wondering if he ought to change a few words to make it flow better since it didn’t quite sound as well as it could to him.

His earthen eyes gazed up at the dissolving sky with his same, soft smile still on. A part of him missed his father, but he'd grown used to it so it didn't hurt too much... but a part of him longed for his mother even more. Just who was she? Sighing, he shook his head. Why am I thinking of her now? Today's a beautiful day. I shouldn't be making myself feel so down. All the same, his smile faded away and his eyes lowered. "... for the wind brings forth your gentle voice and I can't help but rejoice..." whispered Gaeul, his earthen brown eyes closing and giving way to darkness instead of the swirling blue colors of the warm sky.
Back to top Go down
Aubergine
Aubergine

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

The air parted softly before her, gossamer breezes cosseting sun-kissed flesh as Kanna ghosted down the lonely street. Eyes tilted upwards, she could not help but stare into the deep blue sky like the face of a loved one, wide-eyed and awed by the color itself and the amazing beauty of that single moment. It had been storming for the past week, and this was a lucky break in the weather. Knowledgeable on such topics, Kanna knew that this was simply the eye before the storm, the pressures building back up such that another thunderstorm was inevitable, and probably today.

She could feel it against her skin, that liquid heat, a mixture of condensation and humidity. Building and building, it pressed up against her like the weight of a tree, leaning and leaning until she felt almost heavy with the extra weight. Still, she moved quietly, eyes wide and blank as she took in her surroundings. The weather was an interesting phenomenon, but not enough to take her attention off of what was the more diverting of the pair. It was hard to watch society out here where there were so few people, but at the same time that often provided Kanna with a better, unguarded, look into personalities and creatures.

It was the open air, she knew. The solidarity it inspired, and the close quarters that only doubled the feeling. Narrow streets of cobblestone and leaning buildings interspersed with wide open gardens gave off a freeing presence, one no one could deny. Even Kanna, her usual dull self, seemed to float like a feather from place to place, an easy heat following her along as she wafted on the breezes towards a far off destination.

She came across few people, nodding politely when they made eye contact but otherwise remaining unobtrusive. It was only the voice of another that drew her soft contemplation, the liquid words so smooth and soft that she could not help but stare in outright fascination. "Ooh..." she murmured to herself, an outpouring of surprise wrapped in a nice satin bow.

Floating nearer, she observed the boy who had voiced such poetry to the empty air, white eyes soul-searching and deep. "You are. Even if you are so far away," Kanna offered up in response, her lilting voice a companion to his last mused stanza. "It would sound better that way, in my opinion. Contractions are not for poetry," she added with a wrinkled nose and then a faint ghostly smile, eager and polite.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:33 am

Gaeul’s eyes slowly opened, placing aside his inner emotions, he gave her a weak smile. “I suppose it does,” he admitted, looking at her face and being drawn in by her pale, creamy eyes, delicate face, and rich dark hair. For awhile he was struck by her seemingly simple and bland appearance that made her all the more beautiful in his eyes. “I don’t suppose you’re into poetry are you?” he asked, vaguely wondering why his voice was still so soft and light.

For the most part, she seemed normal enough. He didn’t think she’d be a ninja—except for those pale, pale eyes. Then again, most ninjas he met tended to ask him if he was a Hatake when they first met him—or they asked him to take off his mask, so since he didn’t have it on and she was treating him like any other normal person, he supposed she wasn’t a ninja and just a civilian, maybe one who didn’t know all that much about shinobi in general.

But something about her made him be a little cautious and guarded. He shrugged the feeling off for the most part though. If she was there to hurt him and wanted to, she would’ve done that already. His guard had completely dropped when he was reciting his poem. For a fleeting second he registered that she was technically an adult and he was still a child, but she wasn’t speaking to him like one…

Maybe she is a ninja? Most adults, well, people in general, would just refer to me as a kid when they’re not ninja, but she isn’t so… Mentally shaking his head, he stopped thinking about it. There was no need to over think this. But he felt nervous all the same. It’d been awhile since he had talked to anyone asides from Ming’s and his customers, but those were all simple things like ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’ and ‘goodbye’. Nothing more.

Starting to feel the heat from the looming sun, Gaeul slipped off his black vest and laid it to the side, as well as loosening the black tie about his vivid red dress shirt. Oh… maybe this is why she’s not asking if I’m a Hatake or something. Most ninjas don’t go about in formal clothes, realized Gaeul as he looked down at his discarded clothes and to the rose garden just within his sight. To be perfectly honest, he was actually quite happy someone seemed interested in his poem.

[OOC: Ahhh, sorry for being so... late to reply. I'm just really busy this week. :/]
Back to top Go down
Aubergine
Aubergine

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Kanna gave an elaborate bow, all the more amusing because of the additional gestures and overplayed frills. Straightening, she smiled brightly, a ray of sunshine piercing the clouds to enshroud her form for a single moment, casting her hair aglow and her skin to shine like a freshly polished diamond. Feeling the heat against her back, Kanna shifted slightly as she shook her head, opening her mouth to reveal perfect white teeth while she responded to the boy's question.

"Sadly, I must admit that I am but an amateur poet connoisseur. There are no great turns of phrase inside here," she tapped the side of her head with one finger, smile still wide and pretty, "I have an ear for it though, if you'll give me that much credence."

Truthfully, Kanna was more at ease with an ink brush in hand and a clean expanse of paper than she was with the delicacy of words and their strains. Music, whether it be spoken or sung, was a beautiful thing to observe but that marked the limits of her involvement. Not that she had put much effort into the art, after a rather inauspicious start. She could vaguely recollect that first elusive poem, something about worlds and dreams...

There is a world inside my head
where snow falls softly
and then melts away
to reveal -
a new day

She frowned at that thought, her eyes crinkling at the corners in disdain. Rubbish it was, which was rather depression. One would like to imagine themselves as artistic, but reality had to be given weight, and it looked like she had better keep her day job than muse about writing poetry. Or anything for that matter, mission reports were much easier to get right. No room for a turn of the phrase or creativity there.

She took that momentary pause between comments to drink in the boy's appearance, actually looking at him for the first time. And what an odd boy he turned out to be. Definitely young, she'd peg him at eleven or twelve at the most. His features were round and childish, but perhaps the most surprising thing other than his age was that white white hair that appeared to defy gravity itself. Whiter than her eyes even, which Kanna appreciated as a true feat in and of itself.

So young~ Youth was something she missed most of the time. That boundless energy and sense of entitlement, confidence. Aaaah, to be young again. It didn't matter that all things considered she was still relatively youthful. The life expectancy for a Shinobi was less than the life expectancy for a civilian and she was rather close to the border. Still, twelve was considered an adult last she checked the social norms and she refrained from making a cooing noise upon realizing the boy's age. No point in being rude, ne?

Clasping her hands before her demurely, Kanna smiled softly, "Aaah, but look at my manners. I never introduced myself. I am Kanna, though you should call me O-Hime-Sama," she managed to keep a straight face after that proclamation, giggling internally instead of externally. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Hearing the last tidbit of her words, he snapped out of his thoughts, apologizing. "Ahh, forgive me. I forgot my manners as well, I'm Gaeul... um... O-Hime-Sama." He felt a little uneasy adressing her as such, actually turning a light shade of pale red. He couldn't recall a time where he had called anyone 'hime'. And she was sooo much older than him too. Well... maybe not that much, but enough that he felt intimdated a bit.

To be perfectly honest, he couldn't get over her dazzling smile. It was so... so vibrant? "What brings you to this area of Konoha? Not a lot of people come by here," murmured Gaeul, slowly gaining his voice, calming himself down. Was he really that antisocial?

From the way she was dressed he guessed she was going to a party, maybe? Or maybe she was just out on an errand for her parents or something. He really was rather curious about who she was and what she was doing, but he wasn't the type of person to go about prying at other people's business. Still semi-unsettled with her abrupt appearance, he siddled back a little more, resting his back against the thin, wooden fencing about the roses that was barely higher than his shoulder blades. The sun's golden rays still beat down on him, but he found the humidity and heat a little more bearable now that he had company.

Gaeul supposed he ought to say something else other than these simple pleasantries, but he wasn't quite sure what to say. Should he just outright ask her if she was a ninja or... what? He mentally frowned at the thought. What exactly did one do when one was interacting with other people? Sure, he talked to people all the time, but it wasn't anything... provoking. It was just simple exchanges that really lead to nothing. He wracked his mind for ideas of what to do, or say, but in the end, he wasn't sure. He merely left it alone, sighing within the confines of his mind.

Life, he'd learn, was a very complex and confusing thing. He doubted he'd ever know how to properly live it. Still, seeing this girl today was making him recall his old teammates. Something about how Kanna carried herself reminded him of Yomi, albeit in a roundabout way considering Yomi was more like a bully than anything else, but still... Ahh, why am I thinking of Yomi? It's not like Kanna's gonna give me a lecture or a slap to the cheek just because I said or did soemthing wrong. I think. ... ... ... Then why do I have this feeling like they're similar or something?

"You wouldn't happen to be a Hyuuga... would you?" he asked, just moments after asking her why she was around. "Ahh not that it matters," he quicly amended. "It's just that your eyes seem familiar. I mean, I've never actually met a Hyuuga, but I've heard stories about them and their doujutsu and... er... well..." ended Gaeul, trailing off and turning a slightly darker tint of pink, interlocking his fingers and twiddling his thumbs. He was blabbering. Apparrently he was a little more nervous than he thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Aubergine
Aubergine

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:30 am

Kanna smiled beatifically, thoroughly enjoying the little boy's apparent awkwardness. He didn't even call her on her joke - that was something to note. Either he was too serious to realize it was indeed a joke or he was so flustered it wouldn't have mattered what she'd told him to call her. Still... It wasn't like Kanna really minded, being called a princess was rather gratifying no matter if she had instigated the name to begin with. She decided then and there that somehow she would convince everyone to refer to herself in such a manner, it would be great!

Smile widening, she withheld another giggle at the picture that came to her - elegant kimono brocaded in gold and silver and her hair flowing in the wind - It was fantastic. Kanna did hold ambition, even if filial duty preceded it, and someday she wanted her name to be known. There wasn't much rancor between herself and the Hyuuga Clan, she realized that her Otou-san had been disowned and that she was really only a half-child. Still, the sneers or glancing eyes got to her at times. It wasn't so much now, when she was so involved with her family, but when she was younger and hadn't understood the looks.

It would be nice to rub in their faces her success. Her widely spread success - if she was lucky, that was. Those thoughts led her to a more contemplative state of mind, less amused now and somewhat morose, Kanna whispered a quiet prayer to the kami-sama for good health, both for herself and for this child who had taken upon himself the same dangers and risks as she had. How sad, that youth would be wasted before life had even settled in. The taste and cusp of life itself would be hardly realized.

Sighing, she glanced back up at the blue, blue, sky, watching a soft lavender color bleed into that aqua and intermingle like streamers of soft ribbon, twirling with the twitch of a kami's hand. "Gaeul... That is an odd name," she spoke slowly, trying to pronounce it properly as she looked back down at the boy. It was spoken so ponderously that it couldn't be perceived as an insult, simply an interesting inquiry.

Making an effort to smile again, she glanced around herself comically, over-exaggerated movements meant to put him at ease, "Oh! Here? Well, the same as you I'd suppose," sing-song dulcet tones filtered through the air, birds chirping in tune somewhere off to the side.

"Hyuuga?" she queried softly, gaze going soft, "I suppose so, I carry their blood in my veins," lifting up pale arms, she held them out in front of her demonstratively. It was a question she never got used to fielding correctly. Sure, she had their surname, but no one would like it if she started going around announcing that fact.
Back to top Go down
Iavas
Iavas
Kumo Chunin

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Kanna's apparently calm and friendly answer, as well as mannerism, set him at ease somewhat and he stopped fidgeting, if only a little. Ah, so she is a Hyuuga? Wow, never met one before. He had heard of stories about the Hyuuga, but he himself having never met one in battle or off scenes, hadn't thought too much of them. Sure, he respected them like anyone else would but... he couldn't bring himself to revere them or hold them as another class of ninja altogether just because of their unique doujutsu and high status.

Or perhaps that had to do with his own expectations, coming from the Hatake who were now mildly famous and of some regard due to Sakumo and Kakashi. As she raised her arms, his ninja senses kicked in for a second until he realized she was just taking the typical stance a Hyuuga was said to take when initiating their techniques. He'd seen some of his relatives take up the stance themselves when they were explaining to him how the Hyuuga fought.

The more he watched her, the more he came to realize he had a sort of crush on her--from her sing-song voice to her smile to her complexion. But outer beauty wasn't all there was to it. The way she carried herself and talked, it was... different, refreshing, alluring. And as he realized this, Gaeul flushed a distinct red. He soon found himself unable to look at her properly.

"I-I guess that's the same as me. I mean, I'm a Hatake but...well..." He fidgeted again before taking in a breath and closing his eyes, knowing that this was all too obvious. When he opened his eyes again, a slim, barely visible, cool kunai was held in his left hand. It wasn't like the normal kunai he created in training, since, well he wasn't in combat so he could actually focus more on his technique. The kunai was slender and the ice was layered over itself so as to create delicate, intricate designs whilst still being transparent for the most part. That was one thing he enjoyed in particular about hyouton. Not only was it a weapon, but it could also become something less violent and artistic. He supposed the same could be applied to the other elements, but hyouton seemed more refined and outstanding. "It's easier to show you..." he murmured, not daring to talk like he normally did, as he held his hand out to her to let her see the kunai properly.

Making the kunai had calmed himself down considerably since it required some concentration and removal of feelings to create something more artistic than combative. Had he merely been using the jutsu as he normally did he would've still been nervous and uneasy. Tentively, he took a glance at her, the blush on his face steadily receding since he was repeatedly telling himself to focus less on her appearance and more on her mannerism and attitude. For all he knew, she could be a Jounin and be quite adequate at hiding her emotions and putting forth fake ones. He doubted it though, considering that most Jounin, or even Chuunin, had better things to do than chat with a lowly Genin like him. Still... he knew nothing about the woman asides from her name, and maybe an idea as to her upbringing.

[[OOC: e.e Sorry for the wait, but I do believe my Internet Connection is fixed for now, and school's out so... maybe we can finally start progressing?]]
Back to top Go down
Satsuriku
Satsuriku
S-Rank Criminal

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Archived due to user inactivity ~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ichiban (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiban (Open)   Ichiban (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down